SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Bank Accounts questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitbait69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad has given me 5 bank accounts to use so far. Is that something we email to artists against 419 to get those accounts shut down? or do they just deal with fake bank websites?
Kerblamowz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send those 5 bank accounts to Alan: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780
baitbait69
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks! another question, if we send to alan then doesn't that mean our scammer will likely suspect we are baiters because when he gives us acct numbers they keep disappearing? So we should do that only after our bait falls apart?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go ahead and send them.Accounts are not always closed,and those that are not always right away.Alan can use all the information he can get,so report them even if you think another baiter already has.
Sounds like it might be time to add some pigs to your sig line Very Happy

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Five bank accounts from one Scammer is no mean feat. Well Done!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi baitbait,

No, lads don't suspect anything, however many bank accounts suddenly become inoperable. Most of those bank account details will have been given to them by their scamming colleagues, and I assume that they just think that it is their friends who are being 'monitored' by the banks ... or that their friends are deliberately giving them incorrect information or 'dud' accounts.

The lad himself, the one who is writing to your character, is likely to be more concerned about whether all these failed bank transfers are causing your character to lose trust in him.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send them, give it a few days, tell the scammer you were having trouble transferring into that account, can he give you another one to try, rinse and repeat Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic