SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank transfer slip ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten 2 bank accounts out of my lad so far. Both were reported and the lad confirmed "issues" with the first one but it's too early to say anything about the second account. I sent a fake receipt to "prove" that I resent the money to the second account.

Now, he desperately wants a bank transfer slip, he got that idea after receiving the fake receipt (which originally was good enough). I tried the Deutzer generator page but I need to be authorized for the bank transfer slips-page.. it probably won't be in time as he "expects" the transfer slip to be in my possession.

Well, ofcourse I can delay him for a little bit, or send a 160x100 pixel preview of some other site I found some fake receipts on, but it would be great if anyone had a good idea to get out of this.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make one up.

I made this with some editing software.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh that is PERFECT! Smile Thanks tons! I'll update the sender and some minor stuff.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's given you an address on paperwork on letterhead, say that you posted the transfer slip to him.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always use Deuzer's bank transfer generator at http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ but you will need a username/password from him first

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Uffe hin Spage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually give them this, complete with Stalin's signature and the name of a Danish bank know from an old comedy film that has now become a figure of speech for economic irresponsibility.

They have accepted it as real thus far...

"i will have no choice than to prececute you for furgery"
"THANK YOU ONCE FOR THIS EVIL ACT"
"I have some members of Vikings here and I am the coordinator and our god is Odin"
"YOUR HEAD IS LIKE A SPAINISH COW"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic