SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

death threat guy (im martin cornwallis)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why me? Inbox X
xxxxxxs to xxxxxxxx
show details 9:41 PM (5 hours ago)
What the fuck? I don't even know you, why would you want me dead?
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details 2:31 AM (49 minutes ago)
Good day Mr Martin,
Is your life so much important to me to kill and i have already paid to kill you, you have been watching your movement, my boys eyes is on you,if you have anything to say kindly get back to me as fast.

Boother T

- Show quoted text -
Forward
xxxxxx to xxxxxxxx
show details 2:39 AM (41 minutes ago)
what the fuck dude? you have me freaked out. do you know martinez? what happened with me and martinez is between me and him. you're watching me? how can we settle this? are you even in canada? you have canadian contacts? that martinez shit was in mexico like last year.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
xxxxxx to xxxxxxxx
show details 2:43 AM (37 minutes ago)
seriously that shit with martinez was only like 2 thousand. not worth fucking with my life. i ripped him off but i thought he was in jail in Norte?
- Show quoted text -
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details 2:57 AM (23 minutes ago)
Good day Martin,
Yes you have been watched,if you willing to this matter, here will go,you die or alive?

Boother T

-----Original Message-----
To: xxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, Jul 3, 2010 2:39 am
Subject: Re: why me?

what the fuck dude? you have me freaked out. do you know martinez? what happened with me and martinez is between me and him. you're watching me? how can we settle this? are you even in canada? you have canadian contacts? that martinez shit was in mexico like last year.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 2:31 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Good day Mr Martin,
Is your life so much important to me to kill and i have already paid to kill you, you have been watching your movement, my boys eyes is on you,if you have anything to say kindly get back to me as fast.

Boother T

To: bootherjuly17 <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 9:41 pm
Subject: why me?

What the fuck? I don't even know you, why would you want me dead

Forward
xxxxxs to xxxxxx
show details 3:15 AM (4 minutes ago)
I'll live no matter what. I'm no pushover, ask Martinez. I took his cocaine, and his money and now he is in jail. I still have about 900 left from that shit, plus 2 grand from W. You working with Martinez? He contact you from Norte? Cause if not, fuck off I'm not scared of anyone. I owe Martinez and no one else. You work for him, than prove to me. How much cocaine did i steal? And when did he get arrested? Otherwise I know you're just fucking with me.
- Show quoted text -

Last edited by cliffordgoodman on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
iridium
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend you edit out all of the email addresses from your post.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why?
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im new to all this, my mentor has yet to be in contact. either ay u went back and xxx'd it all up.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cliffordgoodman,
The reason for editing out e-mail addresses from your posts is because some of these forums get spidered by google. Then if the lad googles his e-mail address, up comes your post along with your bait. So it's best to edit out all personal details. If you want others to bait along with you just send them the e-mail via personal message.
Good job so far.
Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cliffordgoodman wrote:
... my mentor has yet to be in contact...

If you got the PM about your mentor assignment, don't be shy to make 1st contact and just ask.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got a great start going with this hitman! I really like your replies to him!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would edit the names along with the emails.. Just did a google search and for mar..ti..n co.r.nw..all.is and bo.oth.erju.ly1.7 and the first hit from google is this thread.. change them up a bit or something.. Just so it doesn't lead a trail back to your thread. Wink

Welcome to eater, enjoy and bait safe. Wink
BTW~ Mentors are the best Cool there is NOTHING like a little one on one..
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxx
show details 3:58 AM (10 hours ago)
you want a couple hundred to shut the fuck up or what? is that how this works? i don't care about money, just tell me where you're from and if you know Martinez or not. Cause if this ain;t through Martinez FUCK OFF.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
xxxxx to bxxxxx
show details 4:03 AM (10 hours ago)
thats what i figured. you ain't shit. im not scared of you. martinez is doing 7 years, plus he is broke. i stole all his cash. if he said he was gonna pay you, dont believe him. cash up front or else. and i stole his cash, i know he has none.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
xxxxxxxxxx
show details 5:18 AM (8 hours ago)
Oh,i wasn't concerning with that,is your life so much important to me as well and i promised i going to get you down.

Boother T

To: xxxxxxx
- Show quoted text -
Forward
xxxxxxxxxxx
show details 12:15 PM (1 hour ago)
so what do you want?
- Show quoted text -
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i x'd all the names i think. look better now? thanks for the help guys.
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's Gaylord isn't it? using a different name. Time for some more
group attention? Very Happy

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you post the email address with one character leeted? e.g. Replacing an E with a 3. That way, anyone who wants to bait him, can, but the email address won't show up on Google.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, its Gladl*rd and he's also mailing under B**ther T... but he signs his Gladl*rd emails B**ther T most of the time.

I have one bait going with him, but seriously... this guy must be sort of retarded or something. I'm BEGGING him to not kill me and tell me how to send him money and he just keeps saying "You been watched always ok." and "Die or Alive? I will be waiting here to hear from you.".

I think he's lost it and is starting to believe he's actually a hitman, forgetting to actually scam everyone.

EDIT: His email address is [email protected] (replace & with 'a')

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me that Martinez has been "in contract." And that Martinez is paying him to kill me. He still hasn;t asked me for any money to stop all this yet either!
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this was fun. Beware, bloodthirsty talk and swearing.

Quote:
Wat for yu fuk wit mi man 4, yu crazy? Send him mesage yu mess him up, keel him, yu nuts? Yu jest small boi, i big man, yu mess wit my guy no mor or i peel yur nuts still on yu den cut dem off an feed yu dem. Yu no dis tru i no fake lik yu. Rmember boi call himslf born killer hoo end up in river no eyes skin sex hands? Dey no hoo do it but afraid of ME! Dey no i kill hoo when where i want. Now i do job for mi guy, u threten him more yu die slow. No fooling. I no yu under ani name yu use, i know where yu at all ways. I no warn again, yu just wake up dead.

Skinner

Just a one off. If he's sold himself on the fantasy he is a killer, maybe he will buy this too. Since I carefully did NOT say who my guy is, let him go crazy figuring it out. I sent it gmail, so he can't figure out where Skinner is. Think the lad might be getting a little paranoid soon?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

would someone mind putting NSFW in the title of this thread, cheers.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic