SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram and WU

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, sorry to ask such a simple question but I'm still new. Can someone explain the procedure for WU and moneygram and how I can mess the procedure about as much as possible. You guys also advise a mentor and I'd be grateful if someone could volunteer. I'm loving this but aren't getting very far. thanks Khawk.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go here for a mentor. You'll automatically be appointed one.

khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks master. Look forward to hearing from pilgrim!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Why wait? Send Pilgrim a message introducing yourself Wink

ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if you've been introduced to Deuzer's wondrous receipt generators yet:

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Pure genius, those things. Put in the transfer details and it makes a tranfer form for you. You can also get bank forms on request.

What I like to do is tell them I've sent the money by WU/MG, but then don't actually give them any details. When they email back asking for them, I then fail to understand what they mean and where can I get the MTCN? By the time they tell me that all the details are on the receipt, I've thrown the receipt away and we need to start the process again.

Also check out M7CN S3cure, our online MTCN obscuring service (someone should have a link).

There are plenty of other modalities you can try:

* Even in RL, you've probably never used WU before, so ask them lots of questions about it before going ahead.
* It can take days to actually find a WU outlet.
* You need some security forms from the lad before the transfer is approved (this can get good trophies, but many lads refuse to do it).
* Those receipt generators can obscure the MTCN, so the lad refuses to use it.
* Tell them you got some of the digits on the MTCN wrong. Don't tell them which ones until they ask.
* If you send them fake details, use MG instead of WU- WU payments can be tracked online, but for MG they have to actually go to the MG place to be told the payment is invalid.
* If you want to chop some dollars like I do, tell them that you were contacted by their assistant Mr G0mer and you've now sent the money to him instead. Then email him as Mr G0mer and taunt him about it.

In case you aren't familiar with the terms:

* The MTCN is the Money Transfer Control Number that identifies a given transaction. You can pick up transfers without the MTCN, but most lads seem to think you can't.

* Mr G0mer is the world's mot feared dolla choppa, and he routinely intercepts all manner of WU payments to lads. Feel free to use him, or any other laddish-sounding name you choose.

Another way to screw their payments around is to give them a dead phone number that doesn't connect. Then email them saying it was good to talk on the phone and that you understand why you needed to give the details over the phone, which is more secure than email. Then email them and taunt them some more.

You can get guaranteed bad phone numbers here:

http://artofhacking.com/files/sounds2/index.htm

There is a whole set of recorded messages and the associated phone number. Just find a message you think is funny and give them the corresponding number. To my understanding, these are test numbers that don't connect to any person, just a recorded message, but you still have to pay an international first-minute charge to call them (although they probably don't get this at the time). This is also a good way to take care of lads that insist on a phone conversation.
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ChoppaOfDolla wrote:
I'm not sure if you've been introduced to Deuzer's wondrous receipt generators yet:

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Pure genius, those things. Put in the transfer details and it makes a tranfer form for you. You can also get bank forms on request.

What I like to do is tell them I've sent the money by WU/MG, but then don't actually give them any details. When they email back asking for them, I then fail to understand what they mean and where can I get the MTCN? By the time they tell me that all the details are on the receipt, I've thrown the receipt away and we need to start the process again.

Sending your lad a fake Western Union receipt with the MCTN number missing the last couple of digits (or obscured) is so much fun. There's lots of different options on the generator to cover the number with a post-it to obscuring it with a blood stain. After a few weeks of stalling and then the lad gets that receipt... oh I love the howls of anger.

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, you can put a receipt over the main form, blocking the MTCN. When they tell you to tear it off, do so- then use the option that has teh MTCN torn off. Twisted Evil
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start by giving your lads a bogus Moneygram number. It forces them to get out of the Internet cafe and head to their local bank, where they will endure the humiliation of hearing that the number is not in the system.

Apologize, tell them you typed it incorrectly and give them the same number, except with one digit changed. More humiliation.

Then use Deuzer's MG receipt generator, and change another digit, to prove that you sent the payment. Then sit back and enjoy the whining!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like this one and will try it.

I like to send an 11 digit MoneyGram MTCN (they have ten digits) and tell him I threw away the receipt but tell him you think the [pick your digit] doesn't belong. Conceivably he can make ten fruitless trips to the MG outlet. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, just be very, very confused, and ask for clearer instructions at every stage - the idea is to seem real, but slightly dumb - the lad should think the money is just one more email away...so you keep promising, dripping closer and closer...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jus checking. They can't check moneygram MTCN without going into the office , Right? Just gave a lad an eleven digit number... He was very hopeful but hasn't responded in half an hour. I hope he's gone off to the office. Will tell him , I meant Moneygram office when he gets back.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this "I went to the bank to get money to send to you. However, there is some sort of a problem with my account. It should be fixed by tomorrow."

A few hours later send (from a new e-mail address): "I am the bank president. Your victim came in this afternoon to get money. He showed me the e-mails. I saw at once it was a scam. Your victim is RICH AND STUPID. We can both make a lot of money on this. I have not told him you are a scammer YET. However, unless I get 50%, I will tell him that you are a scammer. Will you work with me?"

Play from there.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My WU/Moneygram modality has only a few variations.

[1] When payment is first mentioned, I sometimes balk, especially with legal fees. Aren't they paid at conclusion of business.

[2] Either way, I then ask for an invoice and an account to pay it into. On almost every occasion, I am promised an invoice after payment - uh-uh, no dice buddy, invoice first. No, K-Mart does not give invoices, that's not relevant. Invoice please.
Depending on the supposed status of the Lad's persona, I also reject the idea of WU or Moneygram - like a bank or the FBI gets paid that way.

[3] Assuming that the bank account is not forthcoming, or other hassles have intervened and WU/Moneygram is agreed on - at some point, when I reply, I alter the details the Lad gives me for sending money. For example...

Name: Goodluck Jonathan
Amount:$105
Question: What For
Answer: Payment

... now reads

Name: Charles Soludo
Amount:$105
Question: What For
Answer: Payment

I then pad out my reply in some way so he won't see the changes. After a time, I then tell the Lad that the money's been paid. He'll demand the MTCN; I tell him he doesn't need it - the WU website says so. I also tell him that the Q&A isn't required - his man will have proper ID, right?

[4] After a time, I tell him that the money's been picked up, and his man Soludo should have it. That's when things usually get either confusing or acrimonious. Excuse the profanity (Lad in italics).

Quote:
I think there is a mistake some where else may be you have sent the money to a wrong person the information i gave you was not V1CT0R W4LL4 as the Recievers Name It was J0s3ph 0dili so there is no way i can pick the money.
I suggest you should go back to were you make the payment for complain and there is no way that you will send money throug money gram and they will not give u the Q and A because that is the only way i can be able to pick up the money from the bank.
If we most carried out this transaction i await for you kind respond.

Quote:
No mistake – I sent the money to the name you gave; V1ct0r W4ll4. And what do you mean by "there is no way i can pick the money"? I didn't send it to you!
Don't give me bullshit about the Q&A. It's only for receivers who don't have proper ID, and your guy Walla would have good ID.

Quote:
I felt embarrassed when I read your previous mail, I strongly suggest that if we must carry on and have your Fund wire to your bank account sent to you for your mutual benefits, then please go ahead and make the Western Union Payment with the information's sent to you in my previous email.

Quote:
I paid your man already.
Why the fuck do I have to pay another of your people again? Explain that!

Quote:
W4ll4 picked up the money; what the fuck are you waiting for? When am I getting my money?

Quote:
I GUESS YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FROM ANOTHER PARTY DON'T KNOW V1CT0R W4LL4 SO GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS.
The information i sent to you that you should use to make the payment was to be J0s3ph 0dili not V1ct0r W4ll4, the reciever should be J0s3ph 0dili and not the other person you were talking about.
Moreso, i dont know this V1ct0r W4ll4 that you are taking about i can't remember sending you a payment information of Victor Walla, i think you are making transaction with 2 parties here now which is not right as i am here to protect you with your fund which you don't have to deal with another person because there are so much scam moving around the globe...
So i will like to urge you to quite dealing with the other unauthorise parties so that you will not be confused and convices of being scammed again.

Quote:
If I've been scammed then it's down to you! I'm not responsible for your fucking amnesia. How the fuck did you get to be a Fed?
I'll forward you the email you sent me and you'll see there's no J0e 0dili.

So I did that, changed name and all.

Quote:
I think there most be a mistake some where else but let us not prolong the issue want i want you to do now is this kindly proceed to the bank and inform then that the money was sent to a wrong person seem the money is not yet pick up then the bank can reserve it back and send it to the other payment information i sent to you. Please kindly do that and get back to me ASAP because we don`t have much time for the transfer to commence.

Quote:
The money has been picked up, and if it's gone to the wrong person it's your fault.

Quote:
I’m really sorry for the incedent don`t worry everything we be taking good care of and moreso I have discuses the issue with the CEO and The Board Of Authority.
Go and use the information below to make the payment via western union.

Quote:
Someone steals my money and you say don't worry, it's all good, sent more money? Say WHAT?

After that the argument became more general.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:
They can't check moneygram MTCN without going into the office , Right?

That's right. MG uses an 8-digit Reference Number as opposed to an MTCN, but they're much the same. The receipt generators use 8 and 9-digit reference numbers.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:
Jus checking. They can't check moneygram MTCN without going into the office , Right? Just gave a lad an eleven digit number... He was very hopeful but hasn't responded in half an hour. I hope he's gone off to the office. Will tell him , I meant Moneygram office when he gets back.

They can check a WU MTCN on-line, but they need to go to a MG agent in person. I just checked the tracking feature on the WU site and it will not allow an 11 digit entry (it stops at 10). Maybe that is keeping your lad busy. Smile

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic