SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

We are all DOOMED!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best we all get used to eating coconuts then..........

IP 202.79.19.193 Dhaka, Bangladesh
IP 112.110.44.84 India

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.227.155.209 with SMTP id t17cs11945wbw;
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.150.37 with SMTP id x37mr40064wfd.97.1276171339340;
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smef.org.bd (mail.smef.org.bd [202.79.19.193])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x33si5315079wfh.113.2010.06.10.05.00.46;
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:50:59 GMT
Received: from 112.110.44.84
(SquirrelMail authenticated user smef)
by mail.smef.org.bd with HTTP;
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:50:59 -0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:50:59 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: GOOD DAY DEAR FRIEND
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Friend,
How are you? I hope all is well with your family, friends and pets. I hope this urgent mail meets you in a perfect condition. We have no time to waste regarding the information I am about to tell you, it is an urgent and
serious matter.
My name is Professor FRANK MILLER, senior data analyst here at the CERN institute based here in Geneva(http://public.web.cern.ch/public/) CERN, the European Organization
for Nuclear Research, is one of the world’s largest and most respected
centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics, finding out what the Universe is made of and how it works. You may have seen on the news that, in recent days, our Large Hadron Collider machine has been colliding high-speed
beams of energy in order to explore new physics and understand how the universe began. CERN have been adamant that this is safe, however I KNOW THE TRUTH.
The truth is that this experiment that CERN are conducting is extremely
dangerous, and could cause global disaster. This experiment has a 95% chance of causing a black hole, thus swallowing a large area of the planet. The scientists do not want you to know this as they know it will cause panic.
However, I can help you.
I am arranging for a number of selected people to be evacuated to a safe
location on an island in the South Pacific via aeroplane. You have been selected from random to take part in this evacuation, thus continuing the survival of the human race.
Please, if you are interested, email me back immediately with the following
information:

Full name:
Email address:

Please send all emails to my private box:> [email protected]
Regards, and God bless.
Professor FRANK MILLER

Last edited by Esox lucius on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an odd one. Laughing

Glad to know there will be a safe haven on an island after a large area of the planet has been swallowed up.

It'll be interesting to see where this leads, and what type of scam it is. Did you answer it?

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the message of our impending doom I do like the line:

Quote:
Please, if you are interested

No I have not replied but it might be worth a mass bait to see how big an aircraft he will need to take us all to safety in the Pacific !

Last edited by Esox lucius on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I'd give it a go:

Dear Frank,

My god, what on earth is a black hole??? Sounds bad! I've always dreamed of an island in the South Pacific, ever since I fought there during world war II.

Here are my details:

Full name: Albert Tiberius Fish
Contact number: <completely made up>
Email address: albertfish@snipmail

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184829&highlight=cern+institute
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182807&start=0
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184656&highlight=cern+institute
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183509&highlight=cern+institute

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IT seems my place on the "B" ark, is only gonna cost me five grand!:

Dear Albert,

Thank you for your reply, I believe from my heart that I can count on you. Right now I have managed to gather together 35 other random people, just like yourself, to join me on the evacuation. The island we will be evacuating to is called Tokelau. As I said, it will be the safest place to be in the world in a few days, as the black hole created by the experiment will not reach as far as there. The plane will be able to pick you up from your local airport, so it is important you let me know exactly where you are right now.

However, I do ask that you are able to provide me with a small sum of money to the tune of $5,100. This is to simply Fee cover each person’s share of fuel in the aircraft, along with other factors such as aircraft parking and maintenance. It will also go towards constructing new buildings on the island upon our arrival.

If you still maintain an interest, email me back immediately and I shall provide you with information on how to pay the money. As soon as you pay this fee, you will be sent a confirmation ticket by the airline who are providing the aircraft to us, New Zealand AIR LINE. We will then also arrange a pick-up date and time from your local airport.

Regards, and God bless.
Dr. Frank Miller.

Tokelau is about 100 metres wide, with a big assed "lake" in it! All Albert will care about of course is "repopulating the planet"! Looks like I could soon be a Telephone sanitiser on the infamous "B" Ark Rolling Eyes Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this back. I plan to include the line from Bugs Bunny "What's up, Doc?" in every email:

Dear Doc Miller,

Doc, Only 35 people??? What's up, doc? Is that really going to be enough to repopulate the Earth??? How many of those are women? This is an important thing to know if we are to save the Earth's remaining population from this black hole thingy you are talking about! Surely we need hundreds, maybe even thousands of women if we are to save the human race from extinction (This black hole thingy WILL kill people, right?).

I am in the Dame Edna Everage Memorial Retirement Village in Laura South Australia, where I have been living since 1994. (Are you 92? I am!) but I am ready to escape from the bastards I laughingly call nurses here at "Stalag Edna" as soon as you are ready to get my ass to Tokelau!

I think it's important for you to know that I can of course still get it up, so I can help in the repopulation stage, once this black hole does whatever the hell it's supposed to do. Are there any people on this Tokelau Island already that we should know about? If so, should we keep the women folk and get rid of the guys? How big is Tokelau? I remember being there once, but that was in the 1940's, as a Soldier fighting the Japs (did you fight in world war II? I did) and I'm a bit fuzzy on what it looked like back then.

We have to think these things through if we are to survive, Doc.

Albert

According to Wikipedia, Tokelau DOES have a population of about 1400, with a lagoon on the southernmost island.

Ad HERE'S a bit of info our boi didn't bother to check from Wikipedia:

Quote:

The geographic future of Tokelau depends on the height of the ocean. No significant land is more than two metres above high water of ordinary tides. This means Tokelau is particularly vulnerable to any possible sea level rises caused by global warming.

I'm hoping to have fun with this one
Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found my invitation to the dance in my inbox a few minutes ago...I think I'll give it a shot as well, lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Surplus.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The format was originally written by member El Scorcho, master of de-education. Nice to see the lads taking it up! I think his iDeaf script has also made it into the wild.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
mintifresh
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a funny format.

Hope you don't mind if I have a bit of fun with him. My military baiter has just replied saying he's never heard of a dr. miller there and sent him a very official looking cease and desist letter threatening military force from CERN.

Oh crap...just realized...hope this doesn't kill your bait...

Update me with his massage to you so that we will fellow up immediately and kindly fellow his instruction to enhance him to work for us. - Michael Williams
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting Frank for ages.

The best bit is, whenever I think I've lost him, he just sends the first script again, seemingly forgetting everything from before Laughing

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an interesting address that this guy gives. I've been baiting him and he lives at 124, Baker Street , London. A few doors down from him lives Detective Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. They live at 221B, Baker street. Thought you guys might try and work this into the bait! LOL! This guy gets better and better!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the first bit again Wink

So I sent this back:

What's up, Doc???

I've already supplied this information, it's at the bottom of the 1st email I sent you:

> Full name: Albert Tiberius Fish
> Age: 92 (are you 92? I am)
> Contact number: <snipped>
> Country: Australia
> Email address: [email protected]

See?

Now, how did you go at getting more women to repopulate the earth after this black hole thingy wipes everyone out??? Tokelau (In 1941), did have some hotties on it, but I didn't have time to screw them 'cos I was busy fighting the japs (It was world war II after all. Did you fight in world war II? I did). You think they're still there?

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he sends me the next bit of his script. Interestingly, New Zealand has been shortened South Park style to "newzerland" (I LOVE it of course). I Send him this back:

What's up doc???

You sent me this too. Of COURSE I'm interested. This black hole thingy sounds dangerous, and if it's gonna end the world then I want to repopulate it. I also think we need to get more than 35 people, more like 1400, with a disproportionate amount of women to men. C'mon Doc, get your shit together we don't have much time

I'm waiting for it to be shortened to "Jerbs" Rolling Eyes Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a response and got back a couple of EXCELLENT images. The newspaper article is so awful it's good. The image of what a black hole would do to a building is really entertaining as well

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im so glad that this format seems to be picking up a bit of momentum in terms of it appearing out there Very Happy Hopefully a lot of innocent people will pick up on its ludicrous nature and ignore it. The best bit is, he contact me (Gomer) only a week ago, and informed me that due to his bad experiences he had with this, he'd given up on 419 scams altogether Laughing Does this IP trace back to India?

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Scorcho wrote:
Does this IP trace back to India?

You already know it...Mumbai India, just checked

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@El Scorcho:

Is this our original lad or a different one. I'm getting confused as right now I'm dealing with a few different ones with iDeaf (including Manhor). I dropped the black whole thing.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has all the markings of Manhor I believe, unless he's palmed it off to a friend. He said he'd packed it all in, but do you really think he's got that much will-power when he got a whiff of all the money he could make first time round? Wink

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure whats going on with this lad. I asked a few questions that any reasonable person would do about this island trip:

Quote:
1. Are you saying you are waiting for this to happen and then we leave, or you want to leave on a certain date in anticipation of this event happening?
2. How long will be at the island?
3. Is food and water and shelter provided?

I would be picked up at the Columbus, Ohio airport

Also, you never said if I could be the religious leader... I think that this type of expedition would need a pastor. I have been preaching for 18 years.

And now all communication has stopped. Lazy!

Closed lad accounts x 3

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's dropped me too, nothing for days now. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Good thing I still have young Lucas to play with Cool

"You are a dead meat!"

Jimmi D
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit! This sounds very intriguing! I wanted to get a piece of the action too. So far, this sounded like a real treat. I'll continue to lurk. Maybe we could take up the mantle and go on the offensive with the next random lonely
hearts proposal and turn it around.

Yours in Christ,
Thursty
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Why not just set up a fake profile on 4ppl.com? I had a picture of L Ron Hubbard up there and the scammers were writing to me!

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic