SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kevin Mclaren [email protected], scammer from Tagged

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sinka wangi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That man first contacted me on Tagged. He dropped a message in my inbox.

April 8, 2010
hello
l just got on and check your profile, l like you and l thought l should write to you. You are a woman with great sense of humour, l am man that is in need of real love, i need a good woman for meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage,You are the first woman that interest me, i pray that you will be my wife, here is my email [b][email protected]
you can write me so that we can learn more about each other and become partner. what do you do for fun? how long have you been on tagg?

yours inlove
Kevin
[/b]

I never known about internet (love/date) scamming before, that is why I was scammed by that man.
After the first message, came the 2nd.
We kept in contact by emails, YMs, and also phone calls.

Kevin said that he wanted to come to my country by the end of May 2010, but then he went to Abuja, Nigeria to take his consigment. It's worth 7.5 million GBP. Before he went, he asked me for help 400 GBP to complete the flight ticket and allowance to Nigeria.

I lost 100 GBP to an address:
KEVIN MCLAREN
AQUEDUCT LANE,
ALVECHUCH, WEST MIDLANDS.
UNITED KINDGOM

Kevin gave me the phone number +447045703890.
He said that it was a landline but I had never tried to contact it.

When he was in the last process for releasing the consignment, he asked for another 300 USD, but then asked 500 USD. So foolish i was.
I lost another 500 USD to another address (a security company officer):
PURITY AYEJETOVO
22 WUSE, ABUJA.
NIGERIA 00234
AFRICA

Consignment Certificate - Click here

Actually, I had been searching from the internet that many things he said didn't match, but I put my trust in him.
Once I contacted the security company (GoldLink Security Company).
The admin told me that the consignment was in their depository.
The admin named:
James K.Cooper
Administrative Assistant
Gold Link Finance & Security Company
Accra, Ghana
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

The admin also suggested a barrister named:
Barrister Tony Donkor.
Legalink Accra, Ghana
(Full-Service Law Firm) Via Goldlink Finance & Security Co.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +233 24 8281051
I never did any contact with this guy.

Kevin said the money was used for getting Anti-Terrorist Certificate, Drug Clearance Certificate, and The Authorization Letter.

Authorization Letter - Click here

The best part of it, I was asked to fill a UN Delivery form which was containing my bank account number, the bank code, my address, my signature, and the scanned of my passport. Whew...

Kevin asked another 500 USD for Money Laundering Certificate.
I had no money so I didn't send anything.
He mentioned a UN diplomat for delivery the consignment to my doorstep,
GENERAL ANDERSON MAXWELL

The General sent email to me for confirming that the consignment was ready for delivery.
Below are the email address and the office address:
UNITED NATIONS <[email protected]>

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
Foreign Settlement Centre, United Nations House
Plot 617/618, Diplomatic Zone,Central Area District,
P.M.B. 2851, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2348067330822

As the last step, Kevin asked 8000 USD to buy the flight tickets for him and the diplomat with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Well, it was a big amount for me.
In this case, I did my best effort to raise the money he asked.
I did put application for a loan at a Credit Union.
I do have the money on my hand to send him 5000 USD (the highest amount I promised to send).
Thank God, at the night before I was supposed to send the money, I finally found the site discussed his name, as a scammer.

Well, it was the best story in my life. The excellent lesson to learn. An expensive English Course I ever had. Laughing
I hope this can prevent another people from scamming and become the victioms.

Changed oversized images to links - Branwen
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you didn't send him the $5000.

Please plz plz go to http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/ its our sister site and its to warn others of scammers. They are so great at what they do and offer special attention to victims.

Do you have any of his emails? I see they all seem to use Gmail in this scam, but by chance did he ever email you from yahoo or another email account?

Please click this link ----> http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/ Such a great group and great at what they do.

Strawberry~

Edit to say~ I am so glad you searched online before you sent the rest of the money and by you posting this information maybe it will help others. Just please don't tell him you posted his info because he might change his name or email address, use his same scam and scam others.

And yet another Edit~ Please drop this person. Don't email, text, talk or chat with him online anymore. He will try try TRY to get you to talk to him. DON'T do it!! If I were you I would change all my passwords and if you did by chance give him your banking info then CLOSE that account today if possible. When you go to scamwarners there is lots of info there for victims. You will find out that you are not alone in this, it happens everyday to many different people (including my mom).
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here sinka wangi.

Strawberryshortcake gave you some good advice. If you could post some of the emails the scammer has send, and some photo's on scamwarners, then it will warn others.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with what Strawberry said.

Well done for sussing this guy out and well done for warning others.

How did you send the money to the UK address?

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic