SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Send cash via driver license!?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the weirder things I have seen. A little over a week ago I got this:

Quote:
Dearest Beloved in Christ,
I bring you greetings in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ,with utmost sincerity from the depth of my heart,i write you this mail with no intention of harming your feelings.
My name is DIVINE GODFREY,and i am a christian by faith and belief,I have found life so uneasy that i started questioning the existence of our living God,I have experienced hardship in its fullness that death or suicide are the only options in my heart.
I decided to write this email based on a dream which i suppose God was trying to let me have a chance of meeting people,my dad died on the 4th of April 2009,i was in the exam hall writing my university matriculation exam when i got the news of my dad's death,despite the fact that i left the hall,as God may have it,i got the required score for the admission.
I am the first of Eight children,my mum is hypertensive,all the weight now lies on poor me.I can't look into my younger ones eyes again because all i see there makes me wanna kill myself,a friend of mine introduced me to scamming,but i have a reputable background and i can't afford to make people cry.I am not hiding any information here,i decided to tell the truth instead of scamming,because i know that there are people out there who are willing to help out but you cannot get them by lying to them.
i am not sending this mail to every body on the internet,i have asked God to deliver this mail in the hands of a christian and one who will be moved by compassion to help me.
I am asking for your help here,that which you can afford,nothing is something to me now,i want a life,i want to finish my educational career.Never mind what it is,even gift items for my younger ones can help save me now,am not losing hope at all because i know my future has just started.all i need is just a stone to step on,then i can climb and get there.HELP ME!!!
I have an uncle who stays in America,he is a catholic priest,he loves me,my dad was his immediate younger brother,he is the only one who helps sometimes,but because my family is a large one,he has a lot to take care of,my grand mum is old and her medical care bills comes from him.moreover,he is a priest that depends on monthly salary,so i find it very difficult to ask him.jsut in case you doubt me,i can give you his phone number there so you can make further inquiries.
but here,i will leave my own contact for you just in case you would love to help.+2348162679327.
Thanks for reading this mail at least,i pray you remember God and help.
Yours passionately.
DIVINE.

Sounds like your basic begging email, right? I wrote back offering to help just to see where it would lead. A couple of days ago, I get this:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
My cousin owns this computer,he received the other cash for me with his drivers licence, you can also send through him.
This is his drivers licence information;
NAME: EKWUGHA NNAMDI D.
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
Sir,even if you don't send this Money,i will still ask God to send you an Angel whenever you need one.Thank you for your contribution to wipe away tears from the eyes of poor souls,may you never experience hardship in life again. And may your own children never experience what we are seeing here.You will live to see your children take care of you,that which death deprived my Dad.
Thanks a lot.
I will give him the details when you send them.
Divine.

Payment by driver license? Confused "Divine" didn't even send driver license info - just a name and a city. Either this "beggar" is totally inept or there is more to this game than meets the eye. Anybody got any theories on what is happening here?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Translation:

Quote:
My cousin can pick up Western Union payments because he has a driving licence to use as identification.

So send the money to him:

Receiver's Name: Ekwugha Nnamidi D.
City: Lagos

Smile

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are probably right, Branwen. I'll make Divine explain it anyway.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic