SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mind of a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this guy for months and I have recently dropped him for lack of thinking of anything new to do to frustrate him. He thinks he is dealing with an elderly woman. One of the many threads of the bait is that he believes he has a competing scammer and has been chopped by him to the tune of £4000. In all my fake scammer has milked £20,000 from the fake mugu. I sent him an insulting email from my fake scammer and this is what I got some time later.
Quote:
Do you know that you are actually looking for my troubles and i can easily see that you are a small boy from the way you talk and by the time i go after you,this lagos cannot contain you again. Bear in mind that i have been keeping quite even to the point that 950 pounds that was meant for me was stolen away by you and i did not complain even when you said that we will work together. You did not even ask me how. You did not send me anything and you know what that money was meant for and i was the person that gave the bill.it is a chiken change but do not allow greed to kill you because i have tried to play matured here but you are thinking that i am a fool as you have called me and i kept quite. i don't know you from Adam and you don't know me so why do you think that a client is meant for you alone and making you be so greedy? be ware, many have died out of greed so just watch your back because if i decide to come after you,i don't beleive in this email stuff i will definetely get the police on you and the EFCC. I have that contact.

You have done a lot of harm to that old woman as Murphy Brain and now you are coming as James the security consultant. I am highly connected and i am not a tout like you. I can make sure that that very account you used in collecting that money is frozen and you can be traced at all cost if you continue this way,I PROMISE YOU THAT. Every bad thing you say about me is given to me all the time. Mind your self and respect your elders or you get into more troubles. The over $20,000 you stole from this woman is a chicken change to me so be very careful or you will go in time and unriped. REMEMBER THAT THE SILENT STRIDES OF A LION IS NOT AN ACT OF COWARDICE.

If you want peace you will have it but if you want peices,you will also have it.I have two hands for the good and for the bad,so you choos any one you want.

So that's it. Their victims are 'clients', the fake money is 'a bill'. His victim who he readily acknowledges is an 'old woman' gets no consideration whatsoever and despite the fact she has lost £20,000 he was still trying to get £4000 out of her.

When baiting it is sometimes easy to have a small smidgeon of sympathy for these people, particularly the more inept ones, but when you get the scumbags in their true light that soon goes. I have wasted hours of this guys time and money particularly as he is one of these non stop phone pests. If only I could have done more!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can do more, he thinks you're another guy man. If he wanted to work with you, there are plenty of "clients" here you could send him. Everyone loves a peeved lad.

Nice rant from him anyway. You certainly got to him. Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, PDS is right. You could say that his heartfelt email really got your sense of brotherhood and fair play. You feel so guilty, and ask him if you can make it up to him. After he gets your victims to pay you, you will share it this time. Then, chop him all at once, after he double crosses you. You might then let slip your real address (a "volunteer" lad from the forum) and
say that you had a bad dream about chopping all those thousands, and want him to come over to get his share. Just one possibility.
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"REMEMBER THAT THE SILENT STRIDES OF A LION IS NOT AN ACT OF COWARDICE. "

And the bleeting of the goats means he's in town looking for some "action".

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. Maybe this a***hole is just too good to drop. I was worried that my excuses for not getting the money to him were running out and I was determined not to let on that the 'little old woman' was a baiter. Let the scumbag wonder where he went wrong as so succintly put in the Eater University is my motto.

Anyway, the re-chopping is certainly worthy of reconsideration. I sent him a more reasoned email from my dolla chopper and got this. I think the opportunity for more lad pain is opening!

Quote:
When you sent me that email for collabo so that something can be achieved and headed to change the information for that payment did I say anything against you? did you hear my voice? and you know very well that the money will not clear before 24hrs and i can call and ask her to cancell the payment but I did not. I had expected you to send my own to me but you ended up abusing and calling me a fool and i wanted to let you know that i am not a fool as you may think. Don't think that I can accept your peanut of 25% because you should not dream of that. She is not your brother or sister for God's sake and you did not give her money to keep.You did not know her from Adam, so why do you think that nobody can get her email as you got it?do you see why i call you a small boy? I had expected you to do what you are surposed to do but you are busy insulting me and you think that i will allow you eat your cake and have it? You had better think before it is too late in this transaction that is if it is not late already.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely rant.
Like Psyche_Delia, I think a list of known-to-pay victim/clients given as a peace offering would be the most fun.

Then again, perhaps introducing him to the world of G0mer might be in order.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pete 515, brother I just want to say "We're here to help." If you want some "clients" who will pay their "bill" all you gotta do is ask.
More than happy to help.

I almost developed one nano-shred of empathy or something like it,
it was a confusing emotion for about approx. 1/1,000 of a NANOSECOND.
Then I need only think of the hitlad who is ready to whack a little 10 year old girl, and a 92 yr old woman. And the Laddo who is OK with the fact I had to kill/smother my granny to get 500 of the 4,000 dollars he wanted.
That doesn't bother him, I told him TWICE, I don't think he missed what I said, he simply pesters me for the $500, after all 10 days has gone by.

Nothing like some fresh ideas to reinvigorate a bait.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks one and all. The lad is still interested in scamming my little old lady and it seems he is ready to make peace with his phantom dollar chopper. Unfortunately he wants to talk. Any advice on how to deal with this is appreciated. In the past when African numbers are requested I've just given lads the phone number of other unrelated lads and just let them get on with it.

Quote:
Can I have your number? that cotonu or togo number you sent to me before did not go at all.so can i have your Nigeria Number and lets talk tomorrow on phone and know the way forward.

Paul.

United Kingdom

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ try him with a uk redirect number after all you are a big bois

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I have them at that stage I set them up for a safari.

You have him like a snake charmer, and now you just need to guide him, and it shouldn't be hard.

Be sure of his location using a check on his ip or the dialling code on his phone number then mention that you want to make one last big kill on your fake victim by making her travel with a last instalment of an amount too good to miss. Usually I say I'm out of the country and will trust him to deal with it 50/50. There are even circumstances where you could play two Lads and use them to verify you as you bait them both.

The victim will fly in to say Cotonou if the Lad's in Lagos and I've got my safaris that way.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic