SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wow.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
br4k3r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if this is a scam, or my great grandmother learning how to use a computer...

<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-CA; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT color=#000000>I wanted to thank you for the opportunity and thank the government agencies way back to when Jean Chrétien was ministering in Canada then and now after a special request to keep my possessions and money safe for me with providing a support and safe knowledge about what I worked for being mine as the chosen date June 30, 2010 9:00am, because my parents split up after tough times and rough times and were spending because the other was hurt or I was hurt and because of abduction and the people following me for my money.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Very undesirably strong influences and me with not a manager or parent knowing about my talent as the tables were being turned by my parents and arrangements flipped around, I had no legal choice but to give earning up or entertain with worry about people stealing from me. I always wanted the opportunity to perform and entertain and owe the government gratitude for safe keeping my earnings, through family frivolousness, false claims of being a child in my family, false identity when my money was taken before I saw any of it and great gratitude for knowing my hard work will have a reward. I have been working on a book about planning including private doctor appointments, strict limit on bank cards checking and VISA for reservations, permits and licences for all the activities I want to include in my life, a house with equipment for lifting because my body gets sore after reconstructive surgery being 3 babies joined when I was born, a live in nanny or caretaker, a farm hand for the farm I might have, a travel agent, and other people for various needs. I believe the sum of the money to the government agent at the meeting 9:00am June 30, 2010, @9204a 100at upstairs, not the door beside the garage, is to be negotiable and the social services worker or workers now on my case, I want for each to have a gift to show thanks for their generosity. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN></FONT><SPAN style="COLOR: #333333">Here it is, it being the collection of names used for an outlook at show business and performance arts fresh and fantastic and not known by everyone because of having been stolen. Lilly Allen, Katy Perry, Micheal Jackson, Nelly, Nelly Furtado, Deanna Carter, Raven, Fragma, Tocas, Serina Ryder, Naomi Campbell, LIMP faith, Ashley Simpson, Ashley Farell, Christa Larson, Natalie Imbruglia, Natasha Bedingfeild, Forca, Jennifer Garner, Boyz II Men, Jason Miraz, Eve 6, Winona Ryder, Bass Freestyles 10/1, Moldy Peaches half of it and no longer, Rihanna, Ma Rye A Carey Can't, Take that Away, Don't misconcept life, Lisa Loeb, Jodee Messina, Jordin Sparks, Serene Republic, Ella Fitzgerald, Courtney Cox, Juliette Lewis, Sarah McLachlan, Demi Moore, Jewel, some Lady Gaga some computer digital imaging hologram because of fear and laughter and clothes falling off<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>non-purposely at award or reward celebrations. I draw paint and sketch clothing designs, am a Nobel Peace Prize Winner and inventor of Golf, Butane Lighter, and the Pump spray bottle. Some fraud and plagiarisms occurred with my art, some spun off, wasn't always happy when stuff released was not supposed to be viewed by the public, many injuries and tired times and loss of family and band members was trying on my nerves and very sad but I am always looking for the positive. I am Alison Jennifer Collinge with ID and a passport and am trying to cleanse myself of terror and horrible control and have over time from planning of unappropriate acts Ian Hassall Zellwigger and his family promised I would do or be and have no more hurt beyond recognition again and again. </SPAN></SPAN>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic