SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just how cheeky can i be?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I'm new here and looking forward to hearing from you on any pointers you can provide. I'm working on a few baits at the mo and they seem to be going well. I'm leading my ladette along nicely, forcing her to do my bidding with little freedom of choice from her end. I'm worried though that i might be pushing it too much and that she may clock on to my constant innuendo, sarcasm and dry British humour in emails. I've doctored a few photos of a church (my bait) with Father Teds picture and added a logo in Photoshop and i've also sent her fake immigration forms packed with innuendo. They all look professional, but i'm worried she may clock me. My question therefore is how far can i push daft, rambling questionairres and constant requests for photos in daft positions before she cuts contact?

Thanks
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419jackers! Welcome to Eater!
Usually you need to invest a little time with your lad before you get all crazy with your bait. Once the lad starts trusting you and seeing that those $$$ are getting close, then they'll put up with a lot of crap.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
That's very true.
Investment effect - the more time lad spents with you, the less likely he will drop you when you want something from him. Very powerful weapon for both scammer and baiter (scammer uses the same thing for his real victims Neutral )

Also, really important, if used right, is carrot on a stick. Let the lad smell the money, let the imagine holding money in their dirty hands.
That's their fuel.

Good luck with baiting Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome 419jackers. Fartina's advise is sound. You do need to invest some time before going crazy on them.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips. I'll definatly enter in to more dialogue before i get involved, thats for sure! I recieved an email back from my ladette today. Apprently she's not very keen on being asked what colour her underwear is on an immigration form. I'm glad she stopped at question 30, because they get a lot more annoying and graphic.

I'm trying to turn this around now, spinning the old "I'm losing my faith, alls i want to do is help you turn your life around" yarn and i've dangled a few carrots to her to convince her. If it doesn't work, how can i turn it around?

Jacker
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 419jackers. If you are sure that your lass is not just begging dangle a larger carrot. I introduce the brother of Thurston Howe III that is willing to give each new member of our church $10,000.00 USD. (Site plank holder Shivermetimbers says to write the sum that way for effect.) This Senior Elder of the church is too busy on his sailboat and would rather just give some money away so that he can get credit for the Great Commission. I dangle even larger sums for church plants once 12 or more members are in the same location.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take it slowly gently - you have to build a real relationship! The amazing baits you see here are based on LOTS of behind-the-scenes work, so put the work in, and you'll get amazing results...maybe Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic