SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello (Again)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oceandaniel55
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have made a couple of posts one day a few months ago but have forgoteed the fake email address and username that I used. At the time I was quite despondent that my wife was being scammed more out of time than money. She is doing a commodities brokerage business and these 419's that use tradekey and other similar sites rather than random emails have gotten her to spend 12 - 16 hours a day working on her deals which we all know will never close. She sent a small amount of money $200 that I agreed to in the hopes that when it was lost she would realize the error of her ways. However, she continues to work on these gold deals and another broker has now just lost $5,000!

Anyway, when I first posted I was just worn out. Now I am mad and want to start wasting the time of these 419 scammers as well as others. I will check out Eater University and get to work wasting time of as many scam artists as possible to keep them occupied and away from those more easily duped.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi oceandaniel55 and welcome here. If you wouldn't mind posting email addresses names and telephone numbers of the scammers over at our sister site, www.scamwarners.com it may help someone else to avoid being scammed. You can also post emails that were sent by the scammers, just be sure to remove your/your wife's personal email address and details before posting. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this is the other thread you are referring to.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1547703

You should concentrate on helping your wife before you start baiting. Some lad formats can be insulting which will probably make you very angry. Also, it doesn't sound like your wife is involved with the typical 419 scammers we deal with here.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome oceandaniel55, you've got friends here. Many have had involvement on the wrong side of the scammers and/or have friends or family who have been taken advantage of. And a lot of near-misses.

We have the same motivation as you, so...ask all the questions you like.
and welcome, again. I remember the thread from last time.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ocandaniel

I think ones you know how those people exactly work you will be able to show and prove your wife she is wasting her time and maybe money on those scammers by sending them ridiclus offers or something like that...Just one argument for your wife....wich trader would need to sell gold under the marketprice...thats just not possible...

i hope she see the light soon and wish you all the best convincing her...

Good luck

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic