SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MTCN numbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, my lad wants me to send money bu Western Union. Now I've been figuring out MTCN numbers etc. I was going to make my lad try to get the money out of WU with a fake MTCN. (1st 10 digits of pi). It occurrd to me that I'd be annoying WU employees with this moron asking them for money with a made up number. I know this is a newbie question but would appreciate advice
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't even go as far as consulting a WU employee,as the MTCN can be checked online.Frustrate him.Send him 9 numbers.Make him explain the entire process to you.You can't get the 10th number because you lost the recipt.Use your imagination,and read some of the published baits.Plenty of ways to mess with the lads head with this Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you give him 9 #'s wouldn't he just have to guess 10 times for the last one? 0 thru 9? There's plenty of frustrating receipts at Deuzer's doozies,
the Vault, Secure Shield, MySafeImage, and a myriad of frustrating methods at Help, Hints, and Tips. my 2 cents.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its no problem to send them to Western union but as said they can check this online...Money gram is better they dont have the online checking service.....Sending them there means houres of his time wasted the waiting time is long because of the many customers....and when a lad comes in with a fake number the employees not gone be very friendly to him....not talking about the embarrassment he undergo in the meanwhile.

So its really no problem to do but if you do then use MG

As brainiac said euzer do have some nice stuff for WU easy to use and frustrating for the lads(they almost can smell the money)

Good luck with it.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once I told my lad that WU and Money Gram blacklisted me, because I keep sending money to Nigeria

He gladly provided me with a bank account Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that was a good idear, i think i will adopt it.

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
indeed something that can be used

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
if you give him 9 #'s wouldn't he just have to guess 10 times for the last one? 0 thru 9? There's plenty of frustrating receipts at Deuzer's doozies,
the Vault, Secure Shield, MySafeImage, and a myriad of frustrating methods at Help, Hints, and Tips. my 2 cents.

only if he knows which digit is missing - who says it has to be the last one! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic