SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy threw in her $0.02 worth:

Quote:
I am so disappointed in you - when I give good, earnest, sincere advice, I don't expect you to ignore it and make me look like a total fucking ditz! I was sure you'd turn up, I told everyone you wouldn't let us down... and you did. One word - WHY?
Pat was pissed off beyond belief, swearing up a fucking storm, and I'll cop shit because they'll say she picked it up from me. I saw a print out of the email you sent - and I didn't understand a fucking word of it! Were you drunk when you wrote it?
She was talking about something special for you, but I couldn't make it out.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh they are really in the dog house. I'm almost sorry for them. That flaying from Pat was quite scary. He probably wouldn't understand most of it, but I'm sure he's very very sorry and musing over loosing out on $30,000. If he's wise, he would be scrounging up the money now by selling every bit of crap he owns, which might add up to a few dollars. He's not going to be going anywhere unless he gets his hands on some cash.
Smile

I think I've worked out the Parassitivundun thing. A Vundun is another name for Voodoo (doll) and Parassiti is Italian for a Parasite (or Pest). What they have to do with each other, I can't imagine. If his life is like a Voodoo pest, something must be bothering him Smile

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categoria:Parassiti

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great reply about that 0key-P0key, Slaphappy Very Happy

Nothing at all here. I need to get out for a few hours again so maybe I´ll have something to add in here later.

That fact that the other lad, Francis, has not even read his email is a good sign. Walking shoes, anyone?

EDIT Wednesday, exactly 24 hours later.

Nothing heard from Francis yet. He hasn´t even opened his emails so I guess he is looking for the meeting pint right now? (optimistic scenario)

At any rate, my version of Pat has just sent him this:
Quote:
Hey there, Francis,

I was just informed that the 55C shuttle bus picked up most supplies but R wrote he could not see you. I have asked him to wait for another three hours.

I really hope you can catch the bus today! If, for any reason, you cannot, please notify me or R so the driver knows to look out for you on Friday and Saturday.

Warmest regards, Pat

Makes sense, I hope Smile

EDIT Wow. DarIington is back to Pat (only to Pat. He dislikes me.) Surprised
Quote:
Pat,

How are you?hope you are heal and hearty.It has really been a long time since we last talk to each other.I believe that m00seknunkle is doing fine under your care,or do we part ways official but i still miss the argument will always have between us.

Nevertheless i just want to know how you are doing and the rest of m00seknunkle coy. members.

Thank,
DARLlINGTON.

Hey, Slaphappy, any evil ideas? Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You always make some kind of sense, Frumpy. Smile Thanks!

Holy shit! Darling is back!

Last contact Security Shield Christmas Bonus payment..Jan 8th was my last email to him. He answered hundreds of questions, but eventually soured on the service.
I think he loves Pat's coy?, argumentative nature. We have so much to catch up on with each other! Just where shall I start?

Quote:
subject HOW ARE YOU????????

Pat,

How are you?hope you are heal and hearty.It has really been a long time since we last talk to each other.I believe that mooseknunkle is doing fine under your care,or do we part ways official but i still miss the argument will always have between us.

Nevertheless i just want to know how you are doing and the rest of moosechunkle coy. members.

Thank,
DARLINGTON.
Very Happy

Our last parting words to each other in January:
Quote:
Ms.Pat,

Who are you trying to fool this new year ,you haven't change a bit by giving me a constructed software that is manage by you.I wrote to the email that was on the web of the security shield to inquire if it is try but i found out that the mail is not working.I am to smart for you to play with my intelligence you better change and be honest for once.

Darlington.........
---
Pat replied on Jan 8th:

Dearest Darlington,

What is your problem?
Honestly, you have one wild kind of imagination to think that I would waste my
time making all this up just to fool you. You are so self-important and paranoid
these days. Just go back to the website and try to get your MTCN again. None

of the other agents had any trouble completing all the questions. You probably just
stopped too early before it was finished, or you lied on some of the questions.
Be honest with yourself, for once, and answer the questions honestly. Then you will
have no trouble receiving the MTCN.

Enjoy your bonus cash.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. This is from 0ke (I won´t reply him til tomorrow or the day after...)
Quote:
Dear R,

Please I`m down on my knees I want you to find a place in your heart also the Board directors and forgive me please.turn back to me, below attach is my Apology Letter.

Regards,

0ke

Good work, Slaphappy Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke sent his apology to Randull?. Good boi.
He also sent a two page one to Pat. Very Happy

Oke's 2 page Letter Of Apology to Pat
http://www.4shared.com/photo/4fr7yJzX/ani_010.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/MIROM10u/ani_011.html

I'm missing Oke's brother's apology today. He will learn quickly that Pat
does not say things just to hear herself talk. Higher consequences are
coming for broda. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy is enjoying a well-deserved break from baiting, and indeed there is not much new to report at MM´s in Cameroon tonight. We have heard nothing at all from Francis since Monday, when he said he would be in Yaounde on WED 6 PM (which is 28 hours ago). He still has not even read my two emails suggesting a later pickup date.

Yesterday, 0ke did his best by handwritten (pathetic) apologies to "Randull" (1 page) and to Pat (2 pages but no 1000 words), see above.

So after 24 hours, my planned reply to him is just off: Smile
Quote:
Received.

Oke, I´ll see what I can do. As for now, I have only halted the application and not cancelled.
I won´t hide the fact that Pat is a bit more concerned about your strengh and compassion as a prospective model agent.

You do not expect me to tell the sponsors that our Nigerian new agent had to stay home to mourn ove rhis aunt? I´m afraid that would sound very unprofessional.

It´s the sponsors that actually pay us, 0ke, and they must not be left with unfulfilled expectations!

Randull

Nothing new in Pat´s box, Slaphappy, and I have a feeling she will be "too angry" to write tonight Wink

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke wrote:

Dear V L,

Im glad to hear that you had a very good confident in the next job you were looking out for me.Ina must have return back from the safari came event and you know she doesn`t write me anymore.however I have given her Bank Account where she can send the money into.could you please remind her once again on my money.tell her to send the money for that Account I provide for her.looking forward to work with you soon.

O E

Ah.. but Ina has been travelling and hasn't had internet in Africa. But boy... Will she be pissed!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Francis A. comes out of limbo! But we don't have IP or phone confirmation yet. It sounds like he made the trip. Very Happy

Quote:
from Francis
to Patricia
date Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 4:06 AM
subject Re: Meet us!

Dear pat

I arrived yaounde at about 11pm last night and l lodge at hotel la Grace in Essos, l will be waiting to meet you or

Mr Randall in front of hotel Hilton, yaounde from 11am to 6.15 pm today, please call me as soon as you received this mail on +23480394xxxxxx. I would have arrived before now

But my journey turn out to be longer and more expensive than anticipated, I had a problem twice with the police and they took 22,000 cfa from me due to lack of vaccination card(yellow card), present presently I don’t have any money with me, I want you to come or send the bus to pick me up immediately.

Warmest regards,

A Francis
====
from Francis
to Patricia
date Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:41 AM
subject please call me +234803xxxxxxxx

Dear pat,
Am now infront of the hilton hotel, i wear a black suit and a white
inner cloth and tie am sitting on a slab infront of the building next
to Hilton hotel
Warmest regards,
A Francis
+23480xxxxxxx
=====
from Patricia
to Francis
date Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 10:03 AM
subject Re: please call me +234803xxxxxx

Dearest Mr. Francis,

Oh my! We have been worried sick over where you had disappeared to. I thought that you would send me an email from
Calabar a couple of days ago. I'm sorry that you had so much trouble at the border with your yellow fever card. I know
that Bernie is out of the office taking guests into the bush bird watching and will be back later. Unfortunately, he had to
take the satellite phone with him, as you never know when an emergency can occur when going through the jungle.
Someone could be looking up at the birds, and trip over a log and maybe break their leg or something. Or get bit by a snake. It has happened before he said.

Bernie should be back around dinner time, I think. Just sit tight. I'm not sure where the shuttle bus is right now, but
you are next in line to be picked up. All the other guests have arrived for the week. Just relax, and perhaps even go back
to your hotel to rest a bit, as the shuttle bus usually takes a couple hours to arrive, and the driver or Bernie will confirm the time with you before it leaves to come and get you. I'm not sure if they run the shuttle at night time here, so if worse comes to worse, you will need to spend the night in Yaounde.

We are all so excited to finally meet you. You will enjoy the wonderful food and drink, and your room is huge with big picture window looking out toward the jungle. Fabulous! I got you about 9 kinds of juices, some of them I never even heard of before, too. The models from Niger are luscious, and they have that quality of "look at me, touch me" about them. I'm getting really excited about our photo shoot in a couple days time. They make me want to take off all of my business clothes and be a model again!

Warmest regards and welcome to Cameroon!

Pat

======
from Francis
to Patricia
date Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 10:38 AM
subject Re: please call me +234803xxxxxxx

Dear pat,
l will seat infront of the building near hilton hotel along the road
till 7pm, i wear a black suit and a white inner cloth and tie with a
leather bagam sitting on a slab infront of the building next
to Hilton hotel pls come if possible today
Laughing

sitting on a slab by the bay,
watchin' the time roll away.
just sittin' on a slab by the bay,
Wastin' time. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoaahoohoo Very Happy nice! He has had trouble twice with the police, for what? For wearing a black suit and an ill-fitting tie? For shouting out loud that Nigeria has had to leave the FIFA World Cup ? Are there forms to help him unbureaucratically?

Great Smile Another 7 hours waiting today for nothing! nice. So while I was coffee drinking and reading on the sofa, this lazy Francis guy was walkign up and down the Hilton Hotel waiting for a randy old man Laughing

The RN´ed email to him must have landed in his spam folder. We´ll get an Ip or CAM-number somehow.

Is this true with the vaccination pass? So are Naira-Cameroon safaris "harder" than Naira-Go West ones?

On another note, 0ke is 100% happy with MM policies, and certainly in for more work:
Quote:
Dear R O,

Thanks for the mail.the content is well understood We can be happy together if we work everything out, which I think we will. I hope I can learn to open up to you and let you know how I feel. I also hope that you will be able to recognize when something is wrong.I hope that things will go back to normal. kindly extend my greetings to Pat,C4mille and the Board Directors.

I can't thank you enough for your giveness and reason with me.I`ll never let you down again promise.

Best Regards,

0ke Ed

Maybe over the weekend i find some good reasons why a "tattoo of goodwill" is what he needs most now. I´d really like a yinyang forum icon on his expense.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you do need a vaccination pass to get into Cameroon, but guards can be bribed, as other lads have made it into Cameroon without one. It sure will cause a hassle to the lads. Smile

Sent from Pat's readnotify email acct to try and verify Francis' true whereabouts:
Quote:
******Gmail system message******

This message was autosent from recipient's email account via our Gmail server.
The last message from you to your party has failed.
Gmail is experiencing technical difficulties in West Africa at the moment.
Some Gmail messages have been reported to have failed when sent from West Africa.
Please use an alternate email service such as Yahoo.com until this situation has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Your Gmail Team
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote to Francis:

Quote:
Sorry not to have written to you before. I'm C4mill3 White, Agent and Model Development Co-ordinator for M00seknuckle. I hope to meet you soon at the camp where we can map out your future. Who knows - maybe you can be there when Pat and I strut our stuff (just between you and me, that's going to be the moon trying to outshine the sun...)

I couldn't resist adding a touch of Cammy's vanity...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That´s nice but I believe you forgot one leet over there. Oh well, too late now anyway, one night has passed. It doesn´t matter really.

Sent this to 0ke just now. It´s time we get down to work with him Smile
Quote:
Dear 0ke,

Thanks for your mail. I´ll shortly have more time to talk to you longer. We are travelling around the premises here, sometimes up to twenty miles away from the camp. I also think we must stay a few days longer but then will return to Chicago.

I would like you to make a short list of things you think you can do for M00seknuckle.

Do it fast. I need it to show your portfolio of options to some people of interest here, so maybe we can achieve something.

Good luck!

RO

Surely the list will have no end. The Otterfan method of allowing the lad a fake choice of options so that we can say later "You chose to do this!". Or was it Macchiavelli? Smile

If 0ke is really hooked then I would like to create a sudden demand of potentially well-paid tattoo models.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Dear pat,
my heart is troubled and worried i dont have money to take breakfast
am completly broke all the taxis all told said there is no place
called K0RUP in cameroon, pleasa!!!!!! kindly send me the complete
description on how i can get to safari camp via a chartered taxi l am
die of hunger please help me, send me your number immediatly, l left
Nigeria with N65.000 naira approximately 450 USD nothing is remaining
please save my life from security danger it is not funny with me at
all
Warmest regards,
4kp3d3 Fr4ncis

Smile (if it's true)

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy, are you in for a call involving some shouting?

Darn, why doesn´t he get the RN-emails?! Just sent him this from both Pat accounts:
Quote:

Dearest Francis,

I have tried to email you repeatedly. Randy has complained the other day about your not showing up. Is there a ptroblem with your email? Can you change to Yahoo?

Have you not read my earlier emails?

Yes, we will be there tonight around half past six.

Warmest regards, Pat

Grrrr. It can´t be impossible to get an IP out of him, can it? RN-emails do not normally land in spam folders, do they? He can read and reply the normal ones so he should also have received the three RN´ed ones.

The route to the 55C ought to be on their website.

EDIT Mail from 0ke. Subject "THE LIST WHAT I CAN DO"

Quote:
Dear R O,

Your email is well recieved.There are so many things I think I can do for M00seknuckl,here are list of the things I can.
(1) Getting the best of models
(2) Making sure the image of the company is well preserved.
(3) Devoting the whole of my precious time to the company.
(4) I will always be there at the beck and call of the company.
(5) I will always bring out the best modelling behaviour from the models I will refer to the company.
(6) I can introduce hair stylist as well as make over stylist that are professional in the field for a show the company maybe having.
(7) I can see to convincing some companies here in port harcourt to work with the company.
(Cool I can get clients of great statues to seek for the company professional aid.
(9) I will definitely see to the growth of the company here in port harcourt and in Nigeria as a whole.
(10) I will make sure I see to the m00seknuckle branch here in Port Harcourt to being the best branch ever that the company will ever have.
(11) Myself and the models I will refer to the company will do anything I mean anything to generate income for the company.
(12) I can show my nudity when the needs arise for me to.
(13) The models I will refer to the company can do this as well cause I made them understand this aspect of the job.
(14) The models and myself can as well have sex with any of the clients of the company who finds us interesting.

I Look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

0ke E

So which boxes do we tick?(Don´t say "12".) Cool

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'12' is the only one he's ever proven to be capable of doing. But graphic proof of 13 and 14 is okay with me too...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more messages from our "stredded" but not yet confirmed lad.
These came in about an hour ago.
Quote:
Dear pat,
where will you be tonight around half past six? please let me know if
it is Hilton hotel so that i will seat and wait for you outside the
hotel, am presently in a cyber cafe near by i also want you to call
me. please tell Randall that i have been in cameroun for three days
now. is simba safari camp same as cameroun national park?
Warmest regards,
Akpede Francis

----
Dear pat,
l will be waiting for you infront of Hilton hotel in yauonde if you
cannot come please let me know on phone before 5pm and direct me to
where i can sleep and eat pending when you will come
thanks
FRANCIS

Maybe we can call him tonight? Shall we continue to "bounce" messages from the Gmail Team to him to get him to use yahoo? Confused Smile

Oke is a freak. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHHAAA! A lad in Cameroon, all dressed up and sadly sitting on a slab. Laughing

Good job guys!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this, worked out how to connect RN again with the Pat main account.
Quote:
Dearest Francis,

We have repeatedly tried to call you, and will continue to do so tonight.

Our 55Camp is right there in this national park.

I hope you have succeeded in entering the bus today so this email of asking how you are doing will have be sent in vain and we will be welcoming you tonight at last.

All the other guests have arrived here, the shuttle bus is commuting regularly.

You do stand in front of the correct hotel and address, do you?

Warmest regards, Pat

I hope this lad will not miss the US-Ghana FIFA match tonight? We are having a great public viewing area in the Cameroon National Park, the shuttle bus brought us some extra snacks, and imported vuvuzelas. Smile

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ina S wrote:

For God's Sake Oke, what the fuck were you thinking last weekend?

I came all the way out to fucking Cameroon. I kept a bag of your money on my person for the whole journey. Do you know what could've happened if someone had known I was carrying so much money around with me? They would've robbed me and then killed me, or maybe even raped me before they kill me.

I had a travel of two days to get from my home to the SSC and arrived there completely fucking exhausted. I then dragged myself to the reception to ask if you had arrived there yet hoping I could go to your room and fall asleep next to your godly body. But they told met that you hadn't check in there yet, but that the guys from M00seknuckle said you would be coming.

So I dragged myself to my room and fell asleep, alone in a strange environment. The next day I went to the reception again and asked if they knew when you were going to be there and they told me you were expected that day. As the guys from M00seknuckle hadn't received any mails from you, they figured you must be on your way to the camp. So I was hopeful, because that day was the day I was finally going to see the erect penis that you promised me to show to me after I had paid you. The long travel and the loneliness truly had me hoping for some hot steamy sex to forget all the misery.

<Two paragraphs of a somewhat too descriptive nature have been snipped to save the mods some work>

I went home on monday and one of the guys from M00seknuckle said that there will be a new event soon in another SSC closer to you and that maybe you would be present then.

Meanwhile, Oke, have you been fantasizing about me too? Please tell me how you plan on satisfying my urges when we finally meet. If you come up with something suitable that is guaranteed to get me off, I'll try to transfer that money into your bank account. Otherwise, we'll meet at the next M00seknuckle event and I"ll teach you how to please me. Okay?

Hoping to be able to touch you soon,
Ina

Oke, feeling the need to prove his knowledge of anatomy and geography, wrote:

Dear Ina S,

I`ll pour ice cream on your body and start licking it gradually,sucking your pussy,massaging your breast softly.I`ll fuck u so hard and harder fingering your pussy I `ll use my teeth to scratch your clintorinse [Is that a really clean variant?] and your pussy. I`m very good when it comes to that.just send the money I am going to satisfy your sexual urge ok. let me tell you something if you can send the money into the Account before the next safari camp come up that means you are going to see me live.with the help of the money you going to send I`ll be there before you know it.Are you from England or London?

Here is the Bank Account information Again.

Look for this Bank in your Country <same bank account info snip>

O E

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if 0ke would pay Ina back - with the money they will get from MM for shooting a pron movie! (No. 14 on "the list")

IIRC, Nurse Nasty has some kind of movie production company website for premium members to access.

This way, Ina could borrow him some money. Does he know ASS yet? (to be picket up in...not-Port Harcourt)

-Just loosely associating here.-

Maybe Ina can hint at tattoed men being especially sexy (read: payworthy) and that would be such a proof of love from 0ke Question

And what´s a love proof for Ina would be a dedication proof for Randull. Idea

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just said he's willing to have sex.. He can get nude models..

It would be tempting to have him meet Ina somewhere not that close to him and record a pr0n movie there. On the other hand.. it´s just as tempting to have him record an actual pr0n movie...

Regarding that tattoo... The method you describe is more or less the same way I got him to do the nude pictures. My TWAT character said that he was allowed to pay other people to build the pyramid (he was whining incredibly about getting a small amount of money) but only if he had worked for the money. This resulted in a near-immediate turn-around of his refusal to send real naked pictures...

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to Francis as Randull just now, using didtheyreadit. Man, it must work this time! Smile
Quote:
Hi Francis,

I assume this was a mistake, this email was for Pat Cr0kin?

Anyway, we will stay here til Monday or likely, even Tuesday, yes, at the 55 location. Haven´t I sent you the website link with the map? If this is not accurate enough for your taxi driver, I can write you a more-detailed handwritten instruction sheet? But I don´t understand why you haven´t entered the shuttle bus yet. Three other people we picked up the previous evening, roughly at 7 PM, and on Thursday I joined Bernie, too.

Business is going very fine here, we have signed a few new contracts, the 55 people have helped us greatly with getting background decoration equipment. This is why we really need a local and loyal agent like you, Francis.

I´ll give Pat your regards.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat could not resist being "coy" and argumentative with long-lost boi, Darlington. Smile
Quote:
from Patricia
to darlington
date Sun, Jun 27, 2010
subject Re: HOW ARE YOU????????

Dear Darlington,

Oh my God! And just where did you skip off to, my skinny little hot-stuff man? Wink The last I remember of you is whining
about not being able to collect your Christmas Bonus like the other agents did, and you telling Cammy that you didn't
want to continue doing the Thongor Ad Campaign for one of our clients. Did you know that it paid $40,000 after the Ad
went to the field, and the residuals poured in? Too bad you decided not to stick around. That was a very bad business
decision on your part. If you only shut your mouth and listened to us once in awhile, you would be sitting on Easy Street, with a 40 foot long in-ground pool, like me.

Do you want to come back, and work for us now? Would you change your lecturing and whining ways, and do as Cammy tell you to? If so, send her an email, and see if she has a project for you. Her email is [email protected]. I would suggest starting off apologizing profusely to her for
leaving her in the lurch on the project like you did. A hand-written apology by you to her, scanned and sent to her would be nice, appropriate, and required from her, I think. I know Cammy and she does not like employees to give her a hard time like you did, and then disappear on her.

I am fine, thank you. How have you been spending your days? Watching Nigeria play shitty football at the World Cup?
I'll bet that you cried in your stale palm wine over their last loss. haha. Wink Who cares, anyway? Football (soccer) is for sissies. The only real games for men are American Football and Australian Football. Randy and Cammy are doing well these days, too. We have signed up a few more agents and models since you left us. In fact, one who lives in Owerri, a Mr. Oke. Do you know him? You live in Owerri, right, as I recall? He is nowhere near as bright as you are, and needs constant supervision and re-training. I think that what we say to him goes in one ear and out the other. A green lizard has more brains than this guy, Oke.

Well, it was enjoyable emailing you again, Darlington. If you want a job here, contact Randy or Cammy and see what they say about it. They seem to be in very good moods lately, so if you apologize for being a dumbass and leaving us, they might just say, "Welcome back!"

Bye for now, sweetie.
Pat Wink
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to push the 0ke storyline forward...

Quote:
Dear 0ke,

Thank you for your confirmation of what I have always thought in my inner mind:
You can be trusted and you want to work.

You see, most important for an agent is to introduce us, and the customers we represent, with the right models for a job. This requires something we do not have: connections and knowledge and insight into the mentality of your society.

We started with agents in Eastern Europe first, have since discovered Middle America and Mexico, so our choice in you is only logical.

We should be home tomorrow and I´m only contacting you now, from the airport, because I think I have found a job for you.

I was smiling at first when I even read about your determination towards porn shots. We are mainly doing advertising campaigns, and I might have one just for you but it has nothing to do with the "love industry", it´s an advertising campaign for a small international sports magazine.

Do you wish to give it a try?

Regards, RO

The idea would be for a Popeye-style campaign Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic