SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first scambaiting session

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
creativeurges
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved this email yesterday to my personal account, I have always wanted to have ago at scam baiting, so I was thrilled to find someone to play with, this is what I have so far....not sure where its going yet and he has been quiet today so maybe he realised what I was up to...

I NEED YOUR HELP WITH TRUST.
Good Day.
My dear,
Please read carefully,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.

First and formost, I have to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Sahidi Moo-moo, I am a banker by profession in BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of manager in account and auditing department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 25.5Million Dollars) belong to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication. For more details, Contact me for more details.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME................................
(2) YOUR AGE AND SEX............................
(3) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS..................
(4) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER..............
(5) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Mr. Sahidi Moo-moo,

[color=red]My Dear,

Your are quite right, this message did indeed meet me with much surprise!

I understand that you desire to find a foreign partner for your transaction and I’m so happy and reassured that you found me and that you prayed about me. This morning when I woke up I felt like a new woman! NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!! Sir, I do believe you possess magical powers!!

I am very interested in your little business idea petal, but first before I give my contact details I wish to ask you one thing dear, could you please pray for me again, I really need this prayer Mr Sahidi Moo-moo, though inside I’m feeling great today (like I’m on extacy in fact) I’m having a really bad hair day and have tried everything, it has the texture of a Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling retriever! Please dear just one prayer from you could solve this for me. I BELIEVE IN YOUR POWERS!

Thank you so much for choosing me kind sir

Eva Van-Attria
[/color]
He's quick, he just replied ten mins later with this rubbish.....boring

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response to my appeal for your noble assistance. Also I appreciate your maturity in keeping this transaction as top secret and confidential.

Nonetheless, I wish to assure you that this transaction is highly rewarding and risk-free. You don't have anything to worry about in this transaction because I have been working with this bank for many years and I know all its internal secrets very well. I also have the full conviction that you will neither betray nor disappoint me once this money is transferred into your bank account.

The name of the deceased customer is Dr. John Willbert; he is an American, a physician and industrialist. He met his sudden death in a plane crash. On hearing of his death, the bank board of directors set up a three man fact finding committee to investigate and find out the cause of his death and related information's about his family.

I was made a member of the committee and at the end of our assignment we collected information’s which included that he died along with his wife and three children, he left the sum of twenty five million five hundred thousand United States dollars ($25,500 000), in his account in the BANK OF AFRICA and did not name his beneficiary, since then the bank had been waiting to see whether any of his relatives could come forward and put claims over his balance in the bank but non showed up.

This is exactly getting to three years he died, the edict establishing this bank states that any such fund (abandoned) that is not claimed within three years will be confiscated or seized and put into the bank's treasury as government fund, unfortunately, the bank directors want to do another thing now by planning to share this fund among themselves as nobody is coming up for the claims.

My good friend, I see this development as a very good opportunity for me to contact you to help me put claim to this fund as his next of kin and accommodate this in your bank account abroad. I know you may doubt the possibility of this, but I am telling you that it is a reality and easy bearing in mind that I was the person who submitted the information of this late bank customer to the bank board of directors. I am in a position to give you all information about this man as the bank may require from you after applying as the next of kin to claim his balance.

On your own part, I want you to keep this as a top secret strictly between you and me only because I am still working in this bank here, if they discover that I was the person who gave you information about this deceased customer, I will loose my job, you are only required to act on my behalf by following my directives as I will be giving you information daily concerning bank decisions towards this transaction.

After receiving your reply, I will send you a text of application which you will re-write and send to our bank here for approval. Including with your phone contact send your country name and code number.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and best regards.
Mr. Sahidi Moo-moo

Dear Mr Sahidi Moo-moo,

Whatta gwaan cuz!

I am honoured to become your friend.

While I appreciate the swiftness of your reply and I do my dear…. I am wondering if you had time to pray for me again yet? You see I have to pick my octuplets up from school in a couple of hours and my hair looks like it belongs on a goblins lady garden. I am desperate my dear…..please please pray for me again.

I don’t mean to get aggressive or desperate and I feel sorry for your predicament BUT……I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE FURTHER WITHOUT MY PRAYER.

WHEN YOU HAVE PRAYED FOR ME PLEASE RE CONTACT ME AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL RELEVENT DETAILS

Thank you and god bless

p.s I would like to commend you on your spelling and sentance construction very commendable!

Eva Van-Attria

Dear Friend,

I have received your mail and I really like someone who acknowledge the presence of God almighty, Do you really believe in existance of God, If you do may you walk and never stumble even if you stumble you will stumble upon his blessings for mercies endureth forever amen.

So, Dear I am waiting to hear from you again so that we will commence immediately.

Yours Brother,
Mr Sahidi Moo-moo,

Dear friend

Thank you so much for your mail yesterday, sorry I have taken a while to reply but i've been out the office, one of my octuplets has been fighting at school and I had to go and speak to their teacher, then on the way home I stopped in ASDA to buy some vegetables (I was going to make a stew) but they were out so I had to go the long way round and drop in Sainsburys - I bet you dont have to put up with nonsence like this in Burkina - Faso do you my dear friend?

I've been thinking alot about you Mr Sahidi Moo-moo, I think you are special, I imagine you as being a striking man, like Sinbad the sailor but maybe a bit browner in complexion.

Do you have a beard? I imagine that you do, I hope so dear, because I only trust a bearded man.

Yes I beleive in god and I was most charmed to read your ramblings on the matter, I spoke to my pastor about you yesterday (dont worry kitten I did not mention much about your bank) and he says I must be careful and make sure that I can trust you before I give my details, I think he is silly as I have already whitnessed your powers for myself. Anyway I am seeing him later today to finalise euthanasia proccedings for my grandmother so I will mail you after and tell you whats going on at my end (I may have to fly to Switzerland sooner than thought.)

Until Laters my noble hob goblin

Eva Van- Attria x

Its at this point I realise that all my emails have be going out to him with my real name (which i forgot is added to my mails Shocked I am easily findable down to my art website, sooo I sent him this this morning......

Hello friend,

I am sorry to mail you again so quickly, there is a problem, my husband found my last communication to you, (the one about the beard) he is upset......i dont want him to find out about this money you have for me so please my dear we will have to be careful. I found your initial mail in my husbands account and have been using his email to contact you, i didnt think he would find out because I was careful, but now he has!!!!

I have my own personal email account which is ********@yahoo.co.uk please I BEG YOU DO NOT TELL MY HUSBAND ABOUT THIS MONEY.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL AT
**********@yahoo.co.uk

I hope to hear from you soon my petal

Thankyou my dearest Mr Sahidi Moo-moo

Eva Van-Attria

Last edited by creativeurges on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are useing your private mail or own name for this, then PULL OUT NOW!
Take some time to read the stickys, and apply for a mentor.

creativeurges
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mat, yes I was a bit worried when I noticed my emails had my name on them I wont reply to him again from my personal email, hopefuly the last email i sent should solve it, that way he might think the contact name is that of my fictional husband.

He won't be able to find where I live on the internet (would he?) i never give out my personal address (unless hes going to spend £600 on a painting and that would be my mothers adress), just my art site and maybe a photo of me, my ip address shows as leeds for some reason which is many miles away. sol i think im safe (i hope)

I was using a fake name Eva Van-Attria but my real name was on the from and to parts of the email

Ill go check out the mentoring program right away, thanks for the help Very Happy
Mat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most important thing is to "bait safe", meaning you need to keep your personal identity secure.
Do that by createing a e-mail for a fictive person (thats you from now on), find a silly name, use a e-mail service that do not show your IP in the header (there is a lot more about that somewhere), and never give out any personal information, not your own, nor the data on another liveing being.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

creativeurges, as Mat has said, please drop this bait.

Even if you now change email address/persona, it still links back to your first contact: ie the real you.

Set up a new email address using a fake name and false details, and then you can pretend that that new character has directly received the Lad's first email into their inbox/Spam folder, and reply accordingly. The Lad won't know that he didn't send it to that character; he will have sent out so many mails.

Don't take risks.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
creativeurges
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice guys, I will drop him right away and make new email addresses then wait a while before I contact him again from them.

I started my scambait before learning about this site thank god I came here, i've already been stabbed by one nutter (nothing to do with scam baiting, just that a nutter took offence to me once) and I dont want it happening again.

Thanks for your replies Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, creativeurges! Once you get your safe addy set up, you can go to the Surplus Letter forum on eater where I'm sure you will find some other scam letters very similar to the one you started with. It is a common format. Then you can just copy and paste what you already wrote! No muss, no fuss.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi creativeurges!

I'm also pretty new to all this.. I was browsing around the site here and found a list of known lads (scammers) and a fake guestbook you could add yourself to, which generates a LOT of scam emails.. it's by far more than I can handle at once.. take a look around and add an entry to the guestbook if you can find it (I don't have a link nearby..)

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Creativeurges.
You don't have to drop him. Just get another e-mail account. Start baiting him again as if you just got the mail. New persona, different character/modality. He will never know. Just send one last mail from your other account saying how sorry you are you can't help but you've decided to become a Nun Smile
You'll have to go through his first couple of scripts again, but giving out your RL info to scammers. even a little bit is a big no no.
They don't check who they sent e-mails to, they mass spam their scripts. Never reply to their mails/scripts with their text in by clicking reply etc. Just either edit that mail to remove everything they wrote and write your stuff instead. That annoys them while they have to dig up all your old conversations. Don't forget to read the eater university stuff and good luck and may the Force be with you ..... *dah dah .. dah .. dah dah .. dah dun dun di di dun dun*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
creativeurges
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi wowowow, popijopi, Branwen and raga man, Very Happy Thanks for the advice, Ive created a completely new email now, and i'll try to find that guest book and sign it, I never got any scam letters until I started advertising my site on search engines so i'll have a look at the surpless letters, and ill get back to mr sahidi moo-moo with a new persona etc.......he has not contacted me today so perhaps he realized I was just being annoying or maybe he really is religious I doubt it though.

I had a look in the university, being an artist the wood carving bit really appealed to me - sooo funny
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look no further, my friend. This one (http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/) is all you will ever need. Very Happy My catcher is fed solely by this guestbook and I get about 30 scam emails a day!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! As the others here mention, it's time to drop this scammer - but don't worry, we have plenty more for you! Whilst it's unlikely you'd hit any direct problems, here at Eater, we care for our members above all else, which is why everyone will urge you to 'bait safe'!

Stick around, this place is safe, fun, and has a very responsible culture - we want to make sure members are looked after, but in return you'll also find an absolute wall of information and ideas to inspire your baiting and be very rewarding Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi manbiteslion, thanks for the welcome Very Happy . I have been looking around the site and it's a lot of fun, I am feeling very inspired and have been inventing some long annoying qustionnairs, I think I have a new hobby!

Raga Man, cheers for the link much appriciated Smile , I signed the guestbook last night and today I have 3 emails from various scammers, can't wait to annoy the hell out of them
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic