SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

@ll St@r - Safarix2 - VIDEO - Police Report - at end.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mitch_stu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana and all others in this scam i take my hat off to you all (bow bow bow) as for Lagos not been scary Rolling Eyes i was approached 8 times in 1 hr whilst waiting outside the airport waiting for my meet & greet.
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mitch_stu wrote:
Ivana and all others in this scam i take my hat off to you all (bow bow bow) as for Lagos not been scary Rolling Eyes i was approached 8 times in 1 hr whilst waiting outside the airport waiting for my meet & greet.

Mr. Kelvin I presume .... ?!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry it's been awhile since I updated on the progress of this bait...

He came back after I told him, several times, a certain day & time to show up to see me on cam (of course, it'd be too dark to see me - just like they do to you) but he missed the time by things like 1/2 hour...so the person with the cam had just gone home...so he honestly believed that I am real since I tried...

Of course, in the last month he's been asking for money -- I got my settlement from the car accident (10,000) which I was going to use to buy airline tickets and travel there to be married as soon as my visa could be processed... he asked me for $20 and I agreed to send that (was gonna M7CN again) but his next letter said if I was going to send $20 then I might as well send $50...

This caused our break up (I have too much real life to continue with him).
It just so happened that the break up was the same day he started off excitedly telling me that he got another shirt with my name on it Twisted Evil

I accused him of never being satisfied with what I was trying to do for him. That when he got to the US he'd never be satisfied with the life style we'd have and gave examples of things he'd said that showed he didn't understand the american life style -- things like asking why I bought such a old car when mine was in an accident (a 1997 maxima)...

He's sent a few letters which I've just read & ignored and has gotten me on IM about twice (he's tried more times) and he accuses me of finding someone else, etc...I just tell him it's because he's never satisfied and I don't want that in a man...

He sent this today, of course I won't respond...

Quote:
i swear to GOD, i am satisfied with what you have been able to provide (frustration Twisted Evil )...just that you are getting a wrong impressions about me, there is only one thing which i have always wanted to prove , its your reality, ppl keep telling me you not real,and so all that demand i make was just to prove you are real....i wanted to have recived some thing from you to at least prove them wrong, even you too can bear me witness that the hallmark card dint get to me, and all the monies you ever sent to me never got to me too , nither was the gift item...the laptop,
its all confused me, each time i try to talk about it with friends , all i get was you not real that i might be talking with an antichrist or some is trying to use me for something,,,,,
then i was addviced to stay away from you, but becos i belived you and wanted to show something that yes i got this or that from you, i made thoese demand....though it was intentional to go up from the agreed 20 to 50$,

but now i can see yoo u real at least from your reactions....all i want you to know is that i still love you very much,,,,and i need you to fill this very vacum in my heart,
i have grown to love and respect you, and its all i,m asking from you,
i want you to know that i,m not a selfish person,,,and not greedy either, i want to stand by the truth always and as you know....lonelyness has been the order of my days ever since you dumped me....you killed all my fighting spirit the day you left me,
please i need you back, i,m not all that bad or unsatisfield person like you asume i am
please reconsider and lets talk more about this okay,
look i gat my internet activated and i would love us to talk at least, i know you dont hate me
so please grant me this favour lets talk about it again,
i am asuring you me 100% sincerity....i now have cam and i,ll like you to view it and see things for your self,
please IVANA....dont let us sufer when we all know we can make things work out for the best between us,please i am on my knees,,,,beging you to please reconsider me...i love you for sure and thats the way i want it to remain,
please tell me when you be online so we can at least chat,
hoping to read from you again,
cares
kelvin

I guess I should put an hour glass in my siggy cause this has lasted over 18 months now...maybe even a little over 2 years...too lazy to go back & find the 1st e-mail right now Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's back - been about a week...

He begged for my forgiveness, talked about his lying friends who tried to warn him about me...he believes in me now...

He told me he had his friend "kay" locked up (police) for suggesting that kelvin scam me...lol

I told him to get involved with church outside of just services - wonder if he'll take my advice

Quote:
kelvinnwaokobia: hello happy VALS DAY
ivana: not valentines day
kelvinnwaokobia: it breaks my heart to see u come online all day and we dont talk
ivana: tough
kelvinnwaokobia: reall tough on me
kelvinnwaokobia: so hw are u doing?
kelvinnwaokobia: hope all is well with you
ivana: maybe this way you'll learn to be happy with what you have
kelvinnwaokobia: i dont think i will never be happy without you in my life..............to be sincere
kelvinnwaokobia: if i lie to u let me looose my life this moment
kelvinnwaokobia: could u ever forgive me?
ivana: you have unrealistic expectations about what america is - you'll never be happy here
kelvinnwaokobia: dont say so..............please
ivana: I've slept on a mattress on the floor cooking with a hot plate several times in my life but you act like there is something wrong with that
kelvinnwaokobia: do u think i am happy here in nigeria without u? ohhh no
kelvinnwaokobia: honey i do the same too
kelvinnwaokobia: i understand how u feel, please i have lent my mistakes and i swear b4 GOD AND MY LIFE it wont happen again okay
kelvinnwaokobia: u still there? can u please talk to me
ivana: what lesson did you learn
kelvinnwaokobia: be content with whom ever u in love with..... learnt about me not leting my frds push me into doing what i dont intend doing
kelvinnwaokobia: like asking for somthing from u wheni know i can get them myself...they they made me believe u dont exist
kelvinnwaokobia: but most of all i learnt to be contented with you as my future wife and not to presure u in any condidtions
ivana: well I don't exist now...just forget me
ivana: besides lou asked me out for dinner this weekend, I think I'm going to go ... I think he wants to see if we can be more than friends
ivana: don't know if we can, been friends for so long....but I'm thinking about giving it a chance
kelvinnwaokobia: honey,,,please u know i cant , i belive u and u know i cant do without you please find in ur heart to forgive me please
kelvinnwaokobia: lets not trow all this we share away...bcos off my stupidity okay
kelvinnwaokobia: Mad
ivana: I tried to give you several chances and you just ignored all of that
kelvinnwaokobia: honey i dint realize all that
kelvinnwaokobia: u know there is a saying that says
kelvinnwaokobia: U NEVER KNOW WHAT U HAVE UNTILL U LOOSE IT
ivana: well now you're living it
kelvinnwaokobia: thats what happened in my case
kelvinnwaokobia: please babe .....i am on my knees beging you
ivana: I can't do it
kelvinnwaokobia: honey u can please
kelvinnwaokobia: its up to u to decide not ur frds please?
ivana: no, you'll never be happy seeing all the things we can't afford
ivana: my friends have nothing to do with my decisions
ivana: this was all your fault
kelvinnwaokobia: i accept it was my fault......and its one step ahead since i have realized all this ,please we can try once more okay
kelvinnwaokobia: i,ll be happy to live with u in a hurt
kelvinnwaokobia: hunt
kelvinnwaokobia: i swear to u......i am not saying all these bcos i want to get to america, but becos i am inlove with u , its all about u pbaby
kelvinnwaokobia: its all about you and me......
kelvinnwaokobia: u know i cant be happy without u in my life
kelvinnwaokobia: i swear its the truth
ivana: yes, and if I bought you a computer you would want a lap top
ivana: if I bought you walmart jeans you'd want designer jeans
ivana: you weren't happy with how old the car was I bought
ivana: I do all I can to afford what I can, and you kept pressuring me for more
kelvinnwaokobia: i know sweetie......i just realized all that okay
ivana: you don't understand there is o nly so much money to go around
kelvinnwaokobia: like u siad i was having a wrong impresion about america...and 2 i was listerning to frds
kelvinnwaokobia: when i lost u i lucked kay up
kelvinnwaokobia: in a police cell
ivana: why was that
kelvinnwaokobia: because he caused it all he was all over me telling me all sort of lies and
ivana: that's not a reason for police to lock someone up
kelvinnwaokobia: that made me believe u dont exist....and whenu agreed to give or more 30 mail asking fme that 20 ...he made me send
kelvinnwaokobia: yeah its is here......
kelvinnwaokobia: he infuenced me to scam you but i dint agrree to that
kelvinnwaokobia: i told it all to the police
ivana: yeah I figured kay had something to do with it
ivana: and you said you didn't deal with yahoo yahoo boys
kelvinnwaokobia: yes.......i kept him at lent, but he was nice to me xpecially when i dont have food at home to eat
kelvinnwaokobia: so i tell him about most of our conversations
kelvinnwaokobia: and at times he is there with me
kelvinnwaokobia: i realized all this i was deeply sorry for all the troubles i made u go trouh
kelvinnwaokobia: likeu still having to pay up for the laptop
kelvinnwaokobia: and the rest
kelvinnwaokobia: he was a basterd
kelvinnwaokobia: he spent 7days in cell and o pay a fwas asked tine of 25,000#
kelvinnwaokobia: i am deeply my love
kelvinnwaokobia: u there babe
ivana: I'm here sorta
kelvinnwaokobia: okay...today i am he,s worst enemy now
kelvinnwaokobia: and i am happy about it all
ivana: well you don't need friends like that
ivana: you need supportive friends who you help out & they help you out
kelvinnwaokobia: yes
kelvinnwaokobia: yeah...........
kelvinnwaokobia: just that its really hard to find such frds around now day
kelvinnwaokobia: every one of then has a corrupt mind......
ivana: start to go to church
kelvinnwaokobia: and i am just keeping to myself now
kelvinnwaokobia: they call me a loner and a looser now
kelvinnwaokobia: but i dont mind so long i have u back inm y life pls
kelvinnwaokobia: i do go to church
ivana: well there should be nice ppl to meet there, get involved with their activities & voulenteer to help
kelvinnwaokobia: sorryn dear net droped it is raining now and i am at the cafe
ivana: you never answered me
kelvinnwaokobia: i am sorry.....it WAS Net problEMS
ivana: church - well there should be nice ppl to meet there, get involved with their activities & voulenteer to help
kelvinnwaokobia: yeah...i have joined love world aka christ embasy
kelvinnwaokobia: there are good hypocrites there too u know
ivana: yeah but keep your eyes out for the nice ones who help without ego
ivana: most hyprocrats don't get involved past just going to the service
kelvinnwaokobia: i,ll do that
kelvinnwaokobia: yeah
kelvinnwaokobia: damm right but u dont go to church ur self how do u know this much
ivana: I did when I was a kid
ivana: my parents still go & help out a lot
kelvinnwaokobia: ohh nice
ivana: mom teaches at a catholic school
kelvinnwaokobia: honey.....i will have to leave reall soon okay can we talk latter at 9t? pls
ivana: if I'm around
kelvinnwaokobia: ohh they catholic
kelvinnwaokobia: okay
kelvinnwaokobia: mine is not catholic they are penticostal
ivana: there are a lot of penticostal churches here
kelvinnwaokobia: ohh great.......i was thinking about that too
kelvinnwaokobia: why dont u get involed in to one as well
ivana: I find God in every part of my life
kelvinnwaokobia: nice one i was expecting that from you........he,s favour is all over you i can sense that,,, and thjat one of the major reason i creied out with my whole heart when i lost you,,,i knew it was going to real hard to find some one like you
kelvinnwaokobia: whom has the hart of a gold

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got tired of him....

Told him that Lou (a friend I commonly talked about and was non-threatening to him) told me how he really felt about me since I wasn't involved with Kelvin anymore...

That pissed him off ... told him we went to memphis on valentine's weekend and that's when lou told me how he felt Twisted Evil valentine's day was supposed to be the day kelvin and I got married...

Hmmmm wondering if I should go find another one to play with -- lol

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hmmmm wondering if I should go find another one to play with -- lol

OH HELL YA !! LOL

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Kelvin forced me to make a final post on this thread today...

I had to reformat and lost the lawyer's e-mail log in ... so Kelvin hadn't heard from the lawyer in about 2 months...I had been wondering how he was going to take the sudden absence of Mr. Stevens after he turned in a 15 page psychology profile...

Quote:
kelvinnwaokobia: good day ivana u there
kelvinnwaokobia: hello i vana you there? please i would like to talk to you about something very important, when will you be online to talk?

Ivana: hey
Ivana: what's up

kelvinnwaokobia: ok cool
kelvinnwaokobia: how are u doing

Ivana: good
Ivana: what do you need?

kelvinnwaokobia: nothing dear just that i want to let you know that i am still working on the case against allster

Ivana: ok good for you -- I finally paid the laptop off

kelvinnwaokobia: but for the past 2months now i have not heard from MARK STEVENS
kelvinnwaokobia: ok thank
kelvinnwaokobia: i tried calling on phone from here but it wont go trouh
kelvinnwaokobia: i send mails no reply.....i guess they blocked me from reaching him
kelvinnwaokobia: u there?

Ivana: yeah

kelvinnwaokobia: reall the last i read from him was on the 14th of may....
kelvinnwaokobia: affter i was sent a pysco test

Ivana: that's about 3 weeks ago not 2 months

kelvinnwaokobia: to fill and send back
kelvinnwaokobia: sorry

Ivana: pysco?

kelvinnwaokobia: pycological test
kelvinnwaokobia: april 14

Ivana: oh that is almost 2 months

kelvinnwaokobia: i filled them sent them back and i was told it has been sent for screening
kelvinnwaokobia: yeah
kelvinnwaokobia: i have not read from him since then
kelvinnwaokobia: i dont know what is going on
Ivana: ok
kelvinnwaokobia: please i dont know if you can help me out
kelvinnwaokobia: may be you can reach him for me
kelvinnwaokobia: i have afear that allsters must have bribed him to let me go off
kelvinnwaokobia: since i was too far away from then

Ivana: we don't have bribery like that here

kelvinnwaokobia: or just find a way to cut me off

Ivana: sigh
Ivana: let me call them -- hang on

kelvinnwaokobia: okay u still get his numbers?

Ivana: can you give them to me -- don't feel like looking it up

kelvinnwaokobia: let me get to my mails please

Ivana: ok

kelvinnwaokobia: 206 xxx 8478..phone
kelvinnwaokobia: 206 xxx 7811.....fax

Ivana: ok let me call now -- hang on

kelvinnwaokobia: ok

(20 mins later)

Ivana: just got off the phone with him - he was available
Ivana: he wasn't happy about talking to me & I'm not happy with you either

kelvinnwaokobia: what wrong?

Ivana: he said the check was 99.5% sure it was your signature, that you sent him false documents & the profile came back that you weren't truthful

kelvinnwaokobia: omg
kelvinnwaokobia: thats a big lie
kelvinnwaokobia: why would i do such

Ivana: you want more money

kelvinnwaokobia: never i can never do that why is it that no one wants to believ my onw side?

Ivana: he's dropped the case and is very disgusted with the whole thing

kelvinnwaokobia: ohh not this way.....
kelvinnwaokobia: why me

Ivana: haven't you gotten enough already

kelvinnwaokobia: and i want to see what thay have
kelvinnwaokobia: they claim that it was me that picked up the money why will i have all that amount and still want more
kelvinnwaokobia: thats too bad

Ivana: I don't know kelvin - why do you want more

kelvinnwaokobia: I SWEAR TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER IF I GOT THAT CHECK...LET ME NEVER SEE THE NEXT DAY LIGHT
kelvinnwaokobia: LET ME DROP DEAD AND DIE
kelvinnwaokobia: WELL i dont know what els to ask of u
kelvinnwaokobia: u have done ur best for me
kelvinnwaokobia: its so pianfull no one believes me...affter all i went trou in benin city
kelvinnwaokobia: I HAVE ACEPTED MY FAITH....
kelvinnwaokobia: but god will always purnish ..thier so called feild agent there at benin city
kelvinnwaokobia: i am sure what they did was get all my documents
kelvinnwaokobia: get my sinatures

Ivana: why would you send a false document to them
Ivana: why would you LIE on your profile?
Ivana: I don't believe you anymore

kelvinnwaokobia: i never did send them fale duc
kelvinnwaokobia: what profile?

Ivana: your psychological profile

kelvinnwaokobia: what lie was that?

Ivana: you were untruthful in your answers

kelvinnwaokobia: i answered all i can

Ivana: it showed that you were untruthful

kelvinnwaokobia: ohh not again
kelvinnwaokobia: cee i guess u beleive them right?

Ivana: I have to the proof is there

kelvinnwaokobia: do u think i will have even less of that amount and still want more

Ivana: I'm not stupid or naive
Ivana: yes

kelvinnwaokobia: with that amonut i can set up a biz here
kelvinnwaokobia: and i,ll be okay for life

Ivana: well what did you do with it?

kelvinnwaokobia: i never got the check

Ivana: YOU cashed it

kelvinnwaokobia: if i did and i am lying to you ....LET ME NEVER SEE GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE, LET ME NEVER HAVE KIDS, LET ME DROP DEAD RIGHT NOW
kelvinnwaokobia: look i would never lie about it....
kelvinnwaokobia: i swear by my life.....i never did cashed that chek
kelvinnwaokobia: i nver even saw it with my eyes
kelvinnwaokobia: i,m sure if they can get back to the bank that paid off the money they would have the pics of whom ever picked that amount of money

Ivana: look I don't have time for your lies

kelvinnwaokobia: and whon ever got the check would drop full details at the bank for some days for verifications b4 they make payment of such amount

Ivana: they would have checked the id
Ivana: and they did
Ivana: the signatures match

kelvinnwaokobia: never..its a big trick to full me
kelvinnwaokobia: its okay
kelvinnwaokobia: i have fallen 4 them no problems
kelvinnwaokobia: i am now the fool right
kelvinnwaokobia: i am now the lier
kelvinnwaokobia: the theif...
kelvinnwaokobia: no problems thanks for ur time
kelvinnwaokobia: u have a nice day
kelvinnwaokobia: and thanks for all ur kindness
kelvinnwaokobia: i pray u will always find favour when ever u need them
kelvinnwaokobia: byeee for now

Ivana: don't contact me again

kelvinnwaokobia: np

maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping Absolutely outstanding, you folks are really something to aspire to. Well done

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TOO GOOD!!! I have a new romance Boi on my hands btw, will post soon Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how do I wrap this up and get it posted to the completed bait section?

oh and just a FYI - I found this guy in the surplus letters section here, he was my 1st bait and lasted over 2 years....

I may be fishing in the surplus section again Smile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try PMing or reporting the post to a moderator with a request to move it Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With so many at-the-time thoughts and ideas interspersed, this thread is more a 'discussion of the bait' thread than a 'completed bait' suited to sitting down and reading straight through.

Published baits are much easier/more attractive to read when they are laid out something like this one.

You can, of course, insert a commentary or synopsis in-between just the highlights of the bait.

Further tips are here.

Ivana, I hope you will go to the trouble of re-arranging your bait for the Publish Your Work forum - I'd love to read it as a 'whole story'!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh to be a fly on the wall and see the anguish that Ke%in has gone though time and time again. so close, but yet so far. Almost had the laptop and money in hand but due to unforeseen circumstances, they didn’t arrive for some reason. I’m sure that he bragged that he was getting a new laptop, but darn, it didn’t arrive. And so many things just seem to go wrong despite his pleading for goods to prove you were real to his so called friends . You really hooked him hard. I hope that his friends ribbed him daily for the poor job he tried to do to you. You are an amazing baiter. Two long years wow! bow_down bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I hope he now realizes what a victim feels when they are duped banghead you really think that he fell in love with you, I think maybe that he did.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he fell into "true" love with me - but I really think he thought he was going to move here Very Happy

I did a lot of research on visa's and such and would tell him what to do, point him to legit websites for immigrations & visas -- I think there is a good chance he really applied for a visa...although he had none of the things needed...

I told him about the work visa (real) and had him searching all sorts of sites for work in "my" area...then he decided that what really had to be done was me come there & marry him -- I think he thought there was a good possibility I might do that...although he laid the groundwork for an "apartment" type scam....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic