SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just a load of BULL-----------------------DOG

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one today, hope he reply's

Delivered-To: s*****@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.236.106 with SMTP id v84cs7439weq;
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.27.145 with SMTP id i17mr1487275qac.180.1276934880017;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omr6.networksolutionsemail.com (omr6.networksolutionsemail.com [205.178.146.56])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f18si10103467qco.14.2010.06.19.01.07.59;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.178.146.56 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=205.178.146.56;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 205.178.146.56 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from vux.bos.netsolhost.com (vux44.lb.hosting.dc2.netsol.com [10.49.32.3])
by omr6.networksolutionsemail.com (8.13.6/8.13.6) with ESMTP id o5J87xnV009434
for <s*****@gmail.com>; Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:07:59 -0400
Received: from vux44.mgt.hosting.dc2.netsol.com (smmsp@localhost [127.0.0.1])
by vux.bos.netsolhost.com (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id o5J87r23009757
for <s*****@gmail.com>; Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:07:59 -0400
X-SenderID: 1688897.1822046@localhost
Received: (from 1688897.1822046@localhost)
by vux44.mgt.hosting.dc2.netsol.com (8.14.4/8.14.4/Submit) id o5J87fRg009650;
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:07:41 -0400
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 04:07:41 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: s*****@gmail.com
Subject: Hello: My Adopted Puppy
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

GOOD DAY

I AM DOUGLAS WILLSON, I AND MY WIFE AND 3 KIDS ARE ON A CHRISTIAN MISSION TO AFRICA AND I CAME ALONG WITH MY 2 PUPPIES, 1 ENGLISH BULLDOG AND 1 YORKIE, (BOTH ARE 10 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS OLD), AFTER A WHILE WE NOTICED THAT THE AFRICAN WEATHER IS NOT GOOD FOR THERE HEALTH AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM THE WAY I ALWAYS DO, BECAUSE OF MY JOB.

THEY ARE AKC REGISTERD. PUPPIES, HOME RAISED, VACINNATES & HEALTH GUARANTEE.I NEED SOMEONE TO ADOPT BOTH AND TAKE CARE OF THEM THE WAY I ALWAYS DO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DO CONTACT ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SO I CAN EMAIL YOU MORE INFORMATION GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS
DOUGLAS WILLSON
[email protected]

I love the email addy,
I cant wait to cuddle the Ickle fellow (the dog not DougieLOL)
So i sent him a reply??

Hi Dougle
I got an email from you today and i am interested in the Bulldog if its a "Churchill strain" it will tell you this on its KFC papers, i am hopefully going to breed from Her with my boy "Nosher" he's 2 years old and has "Churchy" in his blood.
Not to bothered about the little yapper Yorkie but if you want to get shut send him as well.
I can sell him and that will help with other costs.
Let me know if you still have them.

Remain Blutted Ronnie

Ps Does she have a name, what about "Nasher"

Please note the REMAIN BLUTTED, i am now using it in all my replies, lets see how long it is before i get one back LOL.
If anyone else want's a load of Bull---Dog, help yourself and drop Douglarse a line, i am sure he will have one left.

Regards PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
mintifresh
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've personally been using "Remains bless" on all of my emails, but haven't been getting any luck Sad

Update me with his massage to you so that we will fellow up immediately and kindly fellow his instruction to enhance him to work for us. - Michael Williams
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enquired about the Yorkie a couple of days ago.

Quote:
Dear Douglas,
Thanks for your email! What a remarkable coincidence, I've been trying to find a Yorkie for a long time. The problem is that I'm trying to find one of the rare G@rgantuan Yorkies. The ones that grow up to be the size of a German Shepard and weigh 80-100 lbs.
I know that it's a long shot, but by chance is your puppy a rare, G@rgantuan Yorkie? If it is I am very interested.

This is one of my favourite attempts at de-education. Whenever there's a tiny dog for adoption I always ask if it's the rare g@rgantuan breed. Then if it is, and it usually is, during the course of our emails I suddenly learn about a new disease threatening that breed and the only way to prevent it is to cut off the dog's tail. Amazing how they have already known about the disease and the vet has already done the surgery!
I believe that it's Caligula who always uses "adorption" instead of adoption so I use that as well.
It appears that Douglas didn't bother to read my message...This just in:
Quote:

Thanks for the email.I quite appreciate your interest in Adopting my Teacup Puppies Puppies. But the question is that will my Teacup Puppies Puppies be able to find a lovely home with you??? Do you have a yard where the Puppies can always play around???Is there any Children that can have time to play with the Teacup Puppies mean while the Puppies will never stay lonely???Is there other puppies that my Puppies can play with or kids???If so i will be very glad and happy to give out my babies to you.

I came along with prime intention of taking care of my Pups in continuation, but unfortunately the weather here in Africa is not conducive for my babies. This is how i have made up my mind through prayers and painstaking efforts in search for a reliable and God fearing person to help me take good care of my Teacup Puppies like his or her own babies. My little babies are only 11 weeks old and has a current vaccination,vet check,health certificate and 1 year health guarantee.My pups has potty trained,home raise and socialized for tremendous attitude with A.K.C Registered.We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save their life's saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the Airline charges of the puppies to be Deliver to you.I will be very glad to have you as a good caring parent for my babies only if you can take good care of the Puppies as your own baby.. Actually money is not what matters, but to find a good caring and loving person. If you could be able to do these kindly send your contact details such as follow, and also find the attached pictures of the both puppies,Their names are Nanny and Siffy.

Full Name...............?
Nearest Airport.........?
Phone..................?

The nearest Airport close to your home where exactly the puppy will be delivered to.With this i can make arrangement with the Airline agent for the preparation.Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards
Douglas

His name has gone from Douglas Willson to Douglas Joke!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Fartina, i just got the self same reply.
and obviously i mailed him back straight away with this, as i would hate to lose out on a bargain.

Me
Hi Dougal
I need to ask a few more questions before i say yes to the deal.
1- The bull you are sending me is a "Churchill" Strain, am i right.
2- It has full AKC and KFC jab's (they need them before shipping to prevent flatulence and air sickness)
3- Both are Potty trained.
4- They dont mind being separated.
If you can get back to me ASAP then we can proceed.
In reply to your questions, i have two other dogs apart from "Nosher", they are Rotweillers and love to play with smaller dog's, i have a fenced yard where they can't escape.
Both my children are grown up and have left home now, they hardly ever call, that's the thanks you get for all you do for them, Kid's who'd have em Eh!.
Anyway what is going to cost to get NANNY and STIFFY over here.
Here are the details you wanted. so when i know i can get on with transffering money to your bank.

Full Name------ Ronnald Percival Pucker MFI,
Airport----------- Bombay International.
Tel----------------- None as yet as its a new house, waiting for Inditel plc to connect us.

Remain Blutted, Ronnie

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PG, can you educate me? I need it. Don't know China from Canada from a hole in the ground. But is "blutted" like "blotto"= drunk. I figgered it might be some sort of UK "code-word" or slang and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Fartina, looks like he shipped off a canned-script reply. I feel certain you may have him off-script soon.

And PG, do I tend to over-hyphen-ate words w-hen i dont-not need to?

edit: I just noticed Ron Pucker has his "MFI" Here in the States one can also earn the "M.F.I.C." and the highly coveted "H.M.F.I.C."
motor-scooter in charge. And, Head motor-scooter in charge.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PG Malone wrote:

1- The bull you are sending me is a "Churchill" Strain, am i right.

Oh Yes.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PG, this just in. In my mailbox. I won the Canada---ina lottery.
Has to be the joint Canada/China hybrid. Now I don't need to know the diff. Here: copy and pasted: view the attachment letter!!!
"CANADAINA LOTTERY" <[email protected]>To: undisclosed-recipients
addressed to "Occupant", that's me, whoo-hoo, I won, I'm a millonair now.

You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac,
Firstly, yep blutted is as you suspect=blotto.
Well done on the Canadina Lottery mate i have to say i am impressed.
the bad news is that it will be paid out in Dollryen, which is,as you know
is running at 25,000,000 to the dollar on the money market's at the moment.
So not even enough to get partially BLUTTED mate.
Ronnie was awarded the MFI for services to baiting, its nothing to do with the furniture shop in the town ,honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards PG

Belker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give the dog scammers credit, they no longer say they live in the USA. Used to have lots of fun with them, "Hey, I live in (their city) too! Can I come see the dog?" They then say the dog is at their sister's house in another town. "Great, my brother lives there! He can come see the dog." etc etc.

Closed lad accounts X 6
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must have had a couple of spare minutes in between replying to all the baiters that he's dealing with and re read my previous message to him.

Quote:
Thanks for your email, i saw the email you sent to me about your Question, Yes My 2 Puppy is a Yorkie Puppy That grow up in a size of German Shepherd and thats why i send the picture of my Dogs so that you can take a look on them which their name is Nanny and Siffy and you can still change their name because they are still young and if you are interested Quickly contact me because am Traveling for our Mission church on 4th of July 2010 and i want to quickly Adopt my 2 puppy to you and i don't want to Sell them to you Joe, and quickly contact me because the is no Time, and Kindly Fill the information below because if the want to start the shippment of those dogs.

Full Name...............?
Nearest Airport.........?
Phone..................?

Regard
Douglas WIllson

Hurray! He has the rare G@rgantuan Yorkie that I've been searching for!!!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hurray! He has the rare G@rgantuan Yorkie that I've been searching for!!!

happy crowd jump_4_joy clapping Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland

Last edited by Lantana on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Tony getting "Par--trica" all wound up? Pls. send that form to Tony,
he will be happy to fill it out and proof that he is the REAL owner.

PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just emailed him

Code:
Dear Mr Willson,

What a surprise to find your email.  Did I meet you at the EBIFCABALLC (English Bulldog International Fan Club and Breeding Association LLC) convention last year?

That's terrible news about your dogs.  I have no use for that awful Yorkie, but obviously I'll rescue any English Bulldog in need.  Please send their registration papers and your information so I may help.

--
Pastor Timothy Swaggart
Peaceful Blessings Church of Christ - Thornville, OH

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. -  Matthew 6:33

I have an awful feeling he won't be able to locate his current EBIFCABALLC paperwork and will have to fill out the application all over again Sad

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few emails back and forth (he's so nice, he's going to pay half the shipping)

Quote:

I have just got off the phone with the shipping company and i was told that the shipping cost of the babies to your Airport will be $870 and i think you know that we will both be responsible for the payment as agreed.So let me know if you will be able to come up with the $435 on your part so the babies can leave soon.

I insisted on a AKC certificate in several emails and then he IM's me and asks one more time to send him money. I politely explain that obviously I can't purchase a dog without the certificate so he says he won't sell me his dogs and leave him alone. All communication has ended now.

There are loads of AKC cert images if you google "AKC Certificates". These scammers are just getting so lazy.

Closed lad accounts x 3

I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike” - Dr M&hala

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting desperate for money by the look of things LOL
"It" just sent me very consise details of where i can send WU from, as i,
(as you all know) live in India.???
All that copy and paste ,however has gone to waste as i forgot to tell him i live on "Buggadup" a remote island off the coast with only an HSBC bank and a small B+B on it.
I have an idea though, if he sends me a BANK account????????????? Wink

PG

The only way i can receive money here in West Africa is for you to send the money Via Western Union or Money Gram.

you can go to any nearest Western below :

5.09 km 1 DENA BANK

The Heritage
Andheri E
Mumbai, 400059

+91-22-28502453

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 15:30
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 13:30

+ Show Hours of Operation
- Hide Hours of Operation
Monday: 10:00 - 15:30
Tuesday: 10:00 - 15:30
Wednesday: 10:00 - 15:30
Thursday: 10:00 - 15:30
Friday: 10:00 - 15:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:30
Sunday: 00:00 - 00:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 2 THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD

Jangid Complex Behind Silver Part
Mira Bhyander Road
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28127442

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 17:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 00:00 - 00:00

Monday: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 17:00
Friday: 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 00:00 - 00:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 3 BANK OF INDIA

Central Plaza Bldg Ground Floor
Shanti Nagar Mira Road East
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28552890

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 16:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 14:00

Monday: 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 16:00
Friday: 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 4 STATE BANK OF INDIA

Mira Indl Estate Plot 53
Hissa No 4 Mira Road Post Office Mira
Mira Road, 401104

+91-22-28456474

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 16:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 14:00

Monday: 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 16:00
Friday: 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 14:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 5 THE KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED

Shop No 789 Gaurav Garden Complex
Mira Bhyandar Road Mira Road E
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28552767

Today's Hours: 10:30 - 17:30
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:30 - 17:30

Monday: 10:30 - 17:30
Tuesday: 10:30 - 17:30
Wednesday: 10:30 - 17:30
Thursday: 10:30 - 17:30
Friday: 10:30 - 17:30
Saturday: 10:30 - 17:30

Money Transfer

35.44 km 6 GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES

D 13 14 Shop 2 Sector 11 Shanti Nagar
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28123526

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 20:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 20:00

Monday: 10:00 - 20:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 20:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 20:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 20:00
Friday: 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 20:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 7 PAUL MERCHANTS LIMITED

Shop No2 Benhur Building Mira Road E
Next To Asmita Suoer Market Nayanagar
Mira Road, 401107

+91--9325697312

Today's Hours: 09:00 - 21:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 17:00

Monday: 09:00 - 21:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 21:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 21:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 21:00
Friday: 09:00 - 21:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 8 SAM FOREX TRAVELS PVT LTD

63 Surya Shopping Center
Srushti Sector N 3
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28552122

Today's Hours: 09:30 - 18:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:30 - 18:00

Monday: 09:30 - 18:00
Tuesday: 09:30 - 18:00
Wednesday: 09:30 - 18:00
Thursday: 09:30 - 18:00
Friday: 09:30 - 18:00
Saturday: 09:30 - 18:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 9 MIRA ROAD POST OFFICE

Near Mira Road Station
Tal Thane
Mira Road, 401107

+91-22-28128401

Today's Hours: 10:00 - 15:00
Tomorrow's Hours: 10:00 - 13:00

Monday: 10:00 - 15:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 15:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 15:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 15:00
Friday: 10:00 - 15:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00

Money Transfer

35.44 km 10 AT ULTIMATE FOREX PVT LTD

Shop No B7 And 48 Shanti Shopping Center
Mira Road East
Mira Road, 401017

+91-22-24581100

Today's Hours: 11:00 - 21:00

Get back to me Asap with the confirmation of the payment.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to come back and update here. He wouldn't give me a bank account and it looked like I was going to lose him over it so I decided to use WU. Of course they're using a "Secure" company to give out the MTCN for any money going to Africa so I gave him that info. I also told him that since the Yorkie is so rare and worth about $10,000. that the least I could do is to pay the full shipping of $890.00 It wasn't even an hour later and he's on the site!
Wait a minute- On the site it says: Douglas Wale 41.155.39.156 97 19:14:38 19 hours??? What?
Quote:
Session starttime: 2010-06-30 12:31:22(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2010-07-01 07:46:00(GMT-7)
Answers: 97

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No i have not use secure shield service before
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: No i have not use it before
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: No i have not
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: i am about to ship my puppies to Joe

Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: No it is legal
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: No the money will be use to ship the puppies
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: No i don't have any criminal record nor any investigation for any crime
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: No i didn't have
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: Not at all
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
Q: If you were a toy, what toy would you be?
A: Teddy bear

Q: In what grade are you?
A: Middle class
Q: What three adjectives would describe yourself as a worker?
A: Honesty,Hard working and God fearing

Q: Have you ever met anyone or established any relationships during a flight?
A: Yes have met someone
Q: Can you recall any strange or unexplained events in your life?
A: Not at the moment
Q: Do you like ketchup?
A: Yes i do

Q: When is the last time you went to the mall?
A: two month ago

Q: Are you a worrier?
A: yes i often get worried
Q: Do you think that the legalization of narcotics would decrease the crime rate?
A: Yes it might
Q: If you think the government should give money, how much do you think should be given?
A: government should give money due to their budget
Q: If you were the President, what problem or concern would you work on first?
A: I will first work on crime

Q: Are you a dancer?
A: No am not
Q: Why would you enjoy certain types of volunteer work?
A: because it is a privilege
Q: Olive Garden?
A: No have not been there
Q: What influenced your choice of job? (Why did you choose your job?)
A: Because it's a privilege
Q: Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
A: No have not

Q: Does it drive you crazy when waiters ignore you?
A: yes at times

Q: What is a corrida?
A: I don't know it
Q: What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
A: Michael Jackson Thriller

Q: How many children do you have. How many would you like to have.
A: i have 2 and would like to have 3 in total
Q: What was the bait you used?
A: I don't use bait
Q: Have you ever been taught about AIDS or HIV infection in school?
A: yes i have been taught
Q: Would you like to go on a date with someone you meet on the Internet?
A: No i will not
Q: Did you like it?
A: what is that
Q: Do you know of any interesting training methods?
A: No i do not know any
Q: Is child abuse a problem in your country?
A: yes it is
Q: How much money does a secretary get paid per week?
A: I don't know
Q: Who was Lady Creighton-Ward?
Q: Do you think having large charity organizations is a good idea? Why or why not?
A: Yes because God love charity
Q: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
A: Nigeria

Q: How can you avoid it?
A: I don't think i can avoid it
Q: Have you ever chatted on the Internet?
A: No why should i

Q: If you were told that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
A: Ask for forgiveness
Q: Why is this word used internationally?
A: what word
Q: Why is honesty so difficult at times?
A: It take the grace of God to be honest
Q: Are you afraid of getting old? Why?
A: No i am not
Q: If your doctor told you that you had only one month to live, how would you use the time left?
A: To serve God the more
Q: When was the last time you drove out of town?
A: Three months ago
Q: If you could be a crayon, What color and Why?
A: Blue because sky is blue

Q: Have you ever bribed someone?
Q: Which jobs are badly paid?
A: I am a Reverend

Q: When is honesty difficult?
A: When i am not sure about someone or something
Q: If so, what is the story or legend that makes people believe this area is haunted?
Q: What are some websites maintained by volunteer organizations?
A: www.lds.org
Q: Did you get into trouble? What was the worst thing you did?
A: Yes i was,when i was a kid i went out so late against my parent wish
Q: Why is it a good idea to have books and magazines published on the Internet?
A: Most kids go to the internet now
Q: If you could date a celebrity, who would you choose?
A: I can't date a celebrity
Q: How would your classmates remember you?
A: As a God fearing person
Q: What do you about the image movies give us about aliens?
A: I don't watch aliens movies
Q: Do you know anyone who has done volunteer work?
A: yes i did
Q: Why benefits do you get personally by volunteering?
A: God will reward me
Q: During the past 12 months, has anyone offered, sold, or given you an illegal drug on school property?
Q: Tell me about how you got into your line of work.
A: I start as a church usher
Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: yes i do
Q: Been brokenhearted?
A: No at all
Q: If you could be famous (a household name), what would you like to be famous for?
A: As a good man of God

Q: Does it upset you when you see homeless people?
A: yes i really hurts me
Q: What was my mom/dad like growing up?
A: My mom and dad looks really good
Q: Do you know anyone that has ever been to a psychic?
Q: If you are a man, have you ever tucked your weenie and looked at it in the mirror?
A: Yes i have

Q: Which is the smallest member of the flute family?
Q: Are you afraid of the dark?
A: No i am not
Q: What questions should you ask when buying airplane tickets?
A: Which date is available
Q: Do you think that the legalization of narcotics would decrease the crime rate?
A: Yes it might
Q: Who was the first pope?
A: Apostle St. Peter
Q: Your name spelled backwards.
A: elaw salguod

Q: What kind of volunteer work have you done?
A: Missionary work
Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
Q: How would you describe a perfect day when you were young?
A: The day i clock 10 years
Q: Why did the ghost cry on Halloween Day?
A: I don't really Know
Q: What time of the day did you get married?
A: Morning
Q: Been in a car accident?
A: No have not
Q: Have you ever chatted on the Internet?
A: Yes i always do

Q: Stolen something?
Q: Are there nursing homes in your country?
A: Yes of course
Q: Have you ever had an eating disorder?
A: yes of course

Q: What would you do if you found the wallet of your next-door neighbor who you hated?
A: As a good man of God love those who hate you so therefore i will return the wallet
Q: Why is honesty important?
A: It helps in man's life
Q: Who saw his crew dine on wormy biscuits and rats on his fourth voyage to the New World?
A: I don't know any thing about this

Q: How does it affect the lifestyle of those around you?
A: I think positively
Q: Do you know anyone who has done volunteer work?
Q: Have you ever worked on a farm?
Q: What are some characteristics of your personality?
A: Loyal,honest and God fearing

Q: Is there public assistance in your country?
Q: What is racism?
A: the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
Q: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?
A: Gospel music
Q: Have you ever volunteered for a group that helps victims of a natural disasters?
A: Not in my life

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after he was logged onto S.S. for 19 hours, 14 minutes and 38 seconds on Wednesday he hadn't gone back to the site, or emailed me, so I sent him this...

Quote:
Hi Douglas,
I've been waiting to hear back from you and expected the puppy to be arriving this week-end. What's going on?
Joe

He got back to me quickly...

Quote:

Thanks for your email,i tried to registered for the link you gave
me,also i tried to answer all question they are asking me . before i
can proceed with the shipment of the puppies to you,i will like you to
go back to the western union office,and collect the MTCN # so that i
can proceed with the Airline of the puppies to you.

Kindly get back to me with the Senders name and senders address and
the 10 Digit # which is the MTCN # .

Thanks and God bless you

I remembered an idea that a baiter here posted a while back and replied...

Quote:
Hi Douglas,
I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the security company. I'm having a big problem with them as well and I beg you do not go back onto that site.
The way it works is that they will only release the number to you, as you're the receiver. The transaction is valid for 10 days and is not cancellable. That means that I can't do anything until July 9.
Anyway, I borrowed the money from my brother and he sent them his bank information so they can withdraw the money and send it to Western Union. They made a mistake and added a zero which means that they actually sent $7900.00 to Western Union so please don't go back onto the secure site for the number. I'll try to sort it out on Tuesday as this is a 3 day week-end and everything is closed until then.
Joe

I made a mistake with the amount as I had told him that I had sent $900. but perhaps the $$$ blinded him to my error and he won't notice. He hasn't gone back onto S.S. just yet but I'm hoping for him to spend a lot of time there between now and Tuesday!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's making 'me' want to log in and see if I can get hold of the $7900 Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played, Fartina!
Someone who comes up with answers like that shouldn´t be let off the hook so easily.
Nice work!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
It's making 'me' want to log in and see if I can get hold of the $7900 Wink

I think even a minute in Deuzer's Torture Chamber (ie Security Shi3ld) isn't really worth $7900.00 Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 3

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't gone back to S.S. so I gave him a little poke...

Quote:
Hello Douglas,
I am wondering why I haven't heard from you. Please confirm that you got this message and my last one,where I asked you not to go back on to the Security companies site.
Joe

The lazy bugger...
Quote:

Ok Joe I ve seen your Last email you sent to me, The way you said the way i do about the Security companies site. and am still waiting For you to Pickup My Puppies, When you ve Receieve your Money Back you can quickly Pay the Money For the Shippment Because the FeDex Company is Awaiting for the Remaining Balance to start the shippment.
ok Bye am waiting for your response Joe

I had told him that S.S. would release my money back to me on July 9 so I will get it back tomorrow. I'm not sure where I'm going to go from here, other than there being a lot of hassles with WU.
Any suggestions?

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I had told him that S.S. would release my money back to me on July 9 so I will get it back tomorrow. I'm not sure where I'm going to go from here, other than there being a lot of hassles with WU.
Any suggestions?

A safari is a possibility since you want to inspect the dog(s) now that the CDC has alerted people of some dog virus or something. But he seemed fairly smart to me, he picked up on my baiting pretty quickly and dropped me. I'm sure someone with more experience like yourself could pull it off however.

Closed lad accounts x 3

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina

You can always send your lad an automated message from SS reminding him the transaction will expire July 9th. Also something like “the staff at SS apologize for any inconveniences any users may have have suffered the last few days. To show our sincerity, we will be rewarding the next 100 customers $1,000 USD who complete their question and answer session.”

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks! I'm off to do that right now!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic