SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chutzpah Piled High

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy and I (with some help from Mr Biggs) have been running V1ct0r 'Fats' W4ll4, barrister, ragged for quite a while (nearly eight months in) and the Lad is fully enmeshed. Fearing an imminent dollar chop, Fats reacted with some gratifying hypocrisy...

Quote:
i don't trust this emails please.look at the statementS like an
(1) An illiterate emails,
(2)no good English,

Quote:
Since you want something illegal,i will never be a part of it good bye.And now send the contact information of this fraud stars so that i can report them to the Anti fraud investigation department for arrest before the run away,please do not try to reply their emails again don't even call them, the are fraud stars i have warned you,this shoulds be the last time i will tell you about fraud stars in Nigeria.

And under the heading BE HONEST AND BE CAREFUL was:

Quote:
please beware of Lagos fraud stars for you not fall a victim i have warned you.He warned that it will be at your own risk if you attend to those criminals... please be honest this time.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'please beware of Lagos fraud stars for you not fall a victim' Such Paranoia Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can't even trust a barrister who can't write proper English, approaches you out of the blue claiming you won millions of dollars which will be transferred by a non-secure means of Western Union, then who CAN you trust??
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest from Fats this morning.
Quote:
I HAVE WARNED YOU DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANY BODY CONCERN THIS TRANSACTION OR FOR ANY HELP OR YOU WILL CRY LIKE A BABY.
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Lagos fraud stars" sounds like a Basketball team Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in (emphasis added):

Quote:
Now the Anti fraud investigation arrested three of those fraud stars claiming to be lawyers including this criminal Mr Khumal0 with one lady and discharged your friend Mr Marcink0,They also confirmed that this criminals are from (Cote D'Ivoire,) that is why i said beware of fraud stars in Nigeria not that Nigerians are fraud stars,we don't allow such things here.

Laughing

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They were from from Cote D'Ivoire, which was exactly why he said be wary of "fraud stars in Nigeria"?

That makes total sense. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anti fraud investigation ask questions from those fraud stars and the confessed that they are from Cote D'Ivoire, Don't you get it? how on earth will a good citizen of Nigeria do such thing while he knows the implication of fraud act.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He did warn you, Yastreb. Don't you realise just how badly it will delay the transaction when those evil fraud stars get the better of you?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, 10 reasons lads give as to why they don't steal/scam.

1) Stealing is very very bad.
2) Stealing is only done by other nations.
3) Stealing is against God and I'm a devout Christian.
4) I'm too good a person to ever steal.
5) My job precludes me from stealing.
6) Steal, I would go to prison for that wouldn't I?
7) Stealing is for woosies, I'm into murder.
8 ) I stole once , I didn't like it.
9) My family would disown me and I would be run out of town.
10) I live my life by a code of trust and honour.

Razz

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic