SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there an easy way to check multiple Gmail accounts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General Mugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any way to check multiple gmail accounts at once? Kinda getting tired of logging in an out for the multiple baiting accounts I have. It would be nice to have an all in one feature or program. Anything like that out there?

Closed lad accounts x 44
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's supposed to be a FireFox plugin called Gmail Manager or something. It adds a button in the lower right corner, clicking on it brings up a list of your addresses with the amount of new emails. Clicking on it automatically logs you in to this box.

I would've used this myself, but I have an RL Gmail account as well (and FF is my standard browser) and have three homepages set (iGoogle (with some feeds), Gmail and Google Calendar). When I use this plugin, those pages get logged out as well when I check a baiting box. That annoyed me so much that I haven't used it since (nor have it installed, nor am I actually sure about the name).

Otherwise, Outlook or Thunderbird are quite good options. But when using an email-client to manage your gmail account, your IP will show in the headers, when using the web interface it doesnt.

I currently just use one browser per character, which allows me to have multiple accounts open at the same time (one per browser per mail provider). And I need to have those browsers installed anyway for webdevelopment purposes.

General Mugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MoP. I'll look into the plugin.

Closed lad accounts x 44
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is called Web-mail Notifier

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=web+notifier&cat=all&

It is a good thing to have (saves on remembering passwords !)

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get all your Googlemail account to re-direct to one Gmail addie and also arrange to be able to reply from that addie as if you're writing from the different boxes.

I'm technically challenged but did it when I found logging in and out too much of a bind.

I recommend doing it. It makes life a lot easier.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
General Mugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The gmail manager addon for ff is excellent!

Closed lad accounts x 44
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Download Pidgin, its free and let's you have hundreds of email accounts all active at the same time Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Except Pidgin is an IM client. Wink

What I do is forward them all to one box and set that box up to be able to send mail from any of the others.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are running Vista or 7 you can get a gadget that keeps you logged in and notifies you when you get mail or you can use it to log in with a double click. You have to get a gadget for each Gmail account you have though to monitor multiple. It basically puts an icon on your desktop.

Linky

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mozilla Thunderbird does this without any fuss.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using The Bat! for this purpose. The home edition is free and it must be good since lots of Vlads use it as well Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic