SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who does he think I am?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Guyman

Please get to me with the following details below.

Full name

Full delivery Address.

Scanned copy of your International Passport or Drivers License.

Your contact telephone numbers.

AS soon as we get this information,the legal department of the airport shall then get to you with scanned copy of the Change of Ownership form you are to fill and return back fully signed and filled by you so that you can be approved as the beneficiary to this 3 luggages containing the 60M$.

I expect to hear from you asap.

Regards

Captain Austin Kwame

Chief Pilot

Kotoka International Airport

Accra Ghana

West Africa

Shocked

What!!!!!

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks your a normal victim, which is where he is going through his script.

This is fairly standard, he isnt even reading your emails he is just looking for what his script requires to convince himself your real at this stage.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking more of a baiter's auto reply (vacation message). A lad wouldn't address a possible victim as 'dear guyman' ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I did approach him as a guyman.,

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

lol

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll it just shows you, cut and paste job. Send back next part of script.

Don't expect any intelligence from these lads, when they think they've hooked something big you often get passed to someone who can at least string two words together.
Although You might have found a lad who doesn't actually know any lad speak, that would be funny.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Chief Pilot" part cracked me up!! - What a stupid thing to say! Like every airport has a Chief Pilot!! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he thinks 'Guyman' is your name. If he's from Ghana and relatively inexperienced, he might be less familiar with the term 'guy man' than the yahoo boys from Naija are. It's a Nigerian term. There are differences. Ghanaian mugun tend to refer to their victims as 'junks' for example, rather than 'magas'.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic