SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants your email accounts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: by 10.42.3.21 with SMTP id 21cs32740icm;
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:45:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.142.67.27 with SMTP id p27mr2601324wfa.139.1277048731549;
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web113303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web113303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.167.3])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id f11si22694073rva.57.2010.06.20.08.45.30;
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.167.3 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.167.3;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.167.3 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 47609 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jun 2010 15:45:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; snipped
YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; snipped
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
snipped
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: snipped
Received: from [41.222.69.23] by web113303.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:45:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 08:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:

fromInternet Service Provider <[email protected]>
[email protected]

to
date20 June 2010 16:45
subjectInternet Service Provider (ISP)
mailed-byyahoo.com
Signed byyahoo.com

hide details 16:45 (21 minutes ago)

Warning: This message may not be from the alleged person or organisation. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more
DEAR INTERNET USER'S,
Internet Service Provider (ISP)

Due to the unusual number of invalid login attempts on you account, we had to believe that, there might be some security problems with your account as all internet users and our subsequent Notice of removal of all unused Accounts, Yahoo, AOL, hotmail, Gmail, etc would be shutting down all unused Accounts. ISPs may provide Internet e-mail accounts to users which allow them to communicate with one another by sending and receiving electronic messages through their ISP's servers. ISPs may protect services such as remotely storing data files on behalf of their customers, as well as other services unique to each particular ISP.
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

You will have to reconfirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply bottom, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.
Username:……………………….
Password:……………………………..
Date of Birth:…………………….
Country or Territory………………..
After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before five working days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Internet Service Provider - (ISP)

**** ISP NOTICE ****
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail, delete this e-mail, and do not disclose its contents to anyone. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily Internet Service Provider (ISP). Thank you.
******************** DISCLAIMER END ***********************

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E-Mails he wanted and e-mails he will get, hundreds of them LOL.

Wink PG Twisted Evil

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
General Mugu
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be interesting to create an email addy and give it to him and see what happens. I imagine he would change the password, but you never know.

Closed lad accounts x 44
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's not do that, GM.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That'd be bad. Unless you'd name it "[email protected]" or something .. Razz (but yeah, don't, they'll abuse it for victims anyway).

Anyhow, I just checked my catcher account and got the exact same mail!

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually reply to them giveing my password as ********

It's annoying when they arrange to reset your password though Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I usually reply to them giveing my password as ********

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Belker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Hotmail and their max password digits is 16. So I make up something hard to read, like this: mn6sz0onm41ihwqg.

Yesterday, I actually had a lad respond telling me my password was wrong. So I inverted a couple of digits and sent it back. We went three rounds before he gave up.

I always say my country is "Remulak."

Closed lad accounts X 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic