SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Packing my bags!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again David!

Oh your last post crakced me up! The youngs ones!!! Smile Smile Smile I'd love to see Rick and Viv get layd in2 some lads lol!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"like Shiver & Co did with Davis & Jones! "

Ha - funny you should mention that. I just read that one the other night. I was literally laughing out loud. As a lowly (almost) newbie I could only aspire to such a level of perfection. It is truly inspiring to see such a great artist at work Smile

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, don't get me started!!!

This is my most favourite bait ever! (I know I go on about it far too much!!) But I mean really, reading TRTN was what got me into this and why I joined eater, (was just talking to Brainiac about this!) I love crazy comedy's like Max n Paddy's Rd To Nowhere! And Peter Kay is a hero of mine!
This bait (as well as Bonnie Scotland!) has had me and my mates in stitches over the years! It should be made into a movie!

Being from Paisley originally and pass through County Square all the time this location really was the icing on the cake for me! I always laugh at the thought of Peter Jones (who is now in jail btw!!!) sitting on the bench looking rather puzzled! I like to sit at that bench by the taxi rank and have a read at the Paisley Express (the paper Mr Jones was reading at the event!) on a nice hot day when ever I'm through in Paisley to see the family!

It was an absolute work of art! And again thanks a million to the three of you (Shivers, Skinners & Fake!) Oh and not to mention our starring bad boys!!: Matins Davis, Peter Jones, Richard Jones, "Steven", and the girl!
Oh and how can I forget Arny! Laughing

Best bait ever!

V best of luck with this job! - Looking forward to it!! Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David, Amsterdam is world-FAMOUS for it's street-cams.
I'm sure someone here can suggest a good location for your laddo.
It's been done before I'm just searching the dusty recesses of my mind to think where the linky is.

A baiter said to meet at a restaurant and at least 2 West-Africans were caught on camera. A google-search will be faster than I can come up
with some locations.

If you "actually" showed up as a tourist with a lot of cash. You ask
"would they kidnap me?" A person might just disappear forever.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie Goonde wrote:
I always laugh at the thought of Peter Jones (who is now in jail btw!!!) sitting on the bench looking rather puzzled!

I loved the part where he used his Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard from Kindergarten Cop to talk to the lad on the phone. "Quit whining!" over and over. What a hoot.

I know - I'm going to tell my lad I can't talk to him on the phone because I've been watching the World Cup and I've now suffered permanent hearing loss after being subjected to the infernal racket from all those vulvazuzus or whatever the hell they're called. Wink

Great idea about the street cams too. I'll start looking into that.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.kalverstraat.nl/where/where.html
http://members.chello.nl/~a.horlings/geo-hol.html

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favorite cam in Amsterdam: http://www.terena.org/webcam/
High quality stream, I've had a diplomat lad waiting for me in front of the Puma shop.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all - just a quick update. I've relocated operations to my alternate base for a month or so and I'm having big time computer problems. (This is all for real, not a story). My cable modem was dead, had to get that replaced. Then the power supply for my router was also dead, borrowed a power cube from another piece of gear. Then my big desktop PC here wouldn't boot (I think the system disk is dead). So I'm sort of hanging by a thread with the little netbook I brought along. I'm guessing the house took a lightning hit in my absence.

Oh, and my car here had a dead battery but still wouldn't start even after replacing it. So I haven't forgotten about this thread, but I'm afraid my lads are all going to have to wait another day or two til I can sort this all out. Gah! Not a happy camper.

David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I haven't written to my lad in two days now, mainly because I've had a million things to do. He seems to be getting anxious though. I got two emails from him today. Here's the second one:

"Dear David,
I am still waiting for your update.
Do get back to me asap."

Anyway I figured I'd throw him an update. Here's today's installment:

"Oh man, I gotta tell you I'm really sorry. What is it, like Friday now? My friends all got together and threw me a great big going away party Wednesday night. Seems like half the town showed up. Suffice it to say we had a really good time.

Only problem is that I didn't wake up until yesterday afternoon. And I still don't feel so good. My head is killing me and it's really hard to focus on the scren. In fact I think I'm going to have to end here and write to you again tomorow when I feel better. Boy it sure was one helluva party though, yee hah (ow my head!)

YOur pal,

Dave"

The Bonester is a real party animal!

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need more time, throw in a death in the family, happens to live in Belgium/Germany, so while you're in Holland you'll have to visit there too, might be some serious money involved Wink Or, you'll have to go to there first to pick up the in heritage, would it be safe to travel in Europe with lots of cash on you? Twisted Evil

Get organized in RL, the lad can wait.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Dutch, if you need some Dutch input in the (near) future, just let me know - maybe I can help you out Wink

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dat is vreemd, we zijn allemaal Nederlanders hier! Wist je dat niet? Laughing

And for the few English speaking people here:
That's strange, we're all Dutch! Didn't you know that?
Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
[...] And for the few English speaking people [...]

Kom op... dan wordt het hoog tijd dat ze de nieuwe wereldtaal leren.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you like me to translate that in English for you Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Durf je toch niet. Wink

@ David Bone: I PM'd you a dutch phone# a couple of days ago, the message is still unread. Just thought I'd let you know. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Kom op... dan wordt het hoog tijd dat ze de nieuwe wereldtaal leren.

Come on......Then it is about time they learned the new world language

Quote:
^ Durf je toch niet.

You wouldn't dare. ( But I always do, that's why I am in trouble all the time Wink )

And that's about all I want to write here, I'm not taking of with someone else's nice bait . clapping Thumbs up

Gang, don't shoot the messenger, please Laughing
clapping Thumbs up

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David-
I worked in Holland a couple of years ago so I hope this advice is still valid.
You can walk up to a kiosk in Schipol and hire a cell phone over the counter. There is (probably) still a valid reason why your US cell phone wont work in Holland. They use a different frequency of transmission to that used in the US. Therefore you can't take yours with you. Hopefully he doesn't realise that if you have a Tri-band phone you could use that in the US and in Holland (they are extremely expensive in Nigeria - I worked there for MTN erecting the first mobile phone network they had).
You will notice as you come into land at Schipol that it is basically the same as Lagos airport. Lagos was modelled on Schipol. Differences are: one has electricity, the other does not; one has crashed and burned out planes by the side of the runway, the other does not; one has bright lights and background music and moving footways, the other is dark and you have to walk half a mile; one you have to pay a lot of dash to get out of, the other you do not. (Train and bus fares in Holland are very reasonably priced).
Hope this helps.
Come to think of it, at Schipol before you leave the airport terminal you can go down an escalator to the railway system. If you accidentally do that you might find yourself on a train to Amsterdam, leaving the lad waiting for you upstairs by the Taxi rank holding a stupid sign. No wonder you missed him! He will now have to get a taxi or train or bus back to Amsterdam where he came from.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS ALONG WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND A SCAM COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND YOUR DRIVEN LICENSE
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good point. I love it! I've actually been to Schiphol and it is one of the nicer transit airports in Europe. At least it beats Heathrow where they give business class passengers the shakedown for 50 lbs. before they'll let you leave the country!

Frankfurt is nice too. The worst has to be Charles DeGaulle in France. If the controllers aren't on strike, the baggage handlers are. If the baggage handlers aren't on strike, the gate agents are. Etc., etc. Either way, don't plan on making your connection successfuly through Paris.

And my cell phne is in fact CDMA only. When I go to Europe, I have to get a GSM phone with a prepaid SIM card - big pain in the neck. All the better if they're available right in the airport.

OK - let's see if I can elicit any sympathy from my lad for my world-class hangover Smile

UPDATE:

Well, I just heard from my lad and it appears that he is eager:

"During my discussions with the diplomat, he informed me
that he has given you an appointment on the 8th of july but i will
suggest that you get back to him immediately and tell him you plan to
be in Holland in a couple of days giving him the exact date of your
departure and arrival. I am sure that he will re-adjust his schedule
to accommodate you at any date you are ready to go to Holland. I
really want the transaction to be concluded in few days time."

So now we've got our man ("the diplomat" - doesn't his embassy miss him?) cooling his heels in Amsterdam until July 8th. Maybe he can go to Tivoli Gardens while he's waiting Smile

I pretended I never got this one and asked him for the contact information again. This is by far the most promising of the four threads I've got going on right now.

Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for the big meeting with the diplomat! Do keep us informed!! Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's the latest exchanges. I think the Diplomat must be having a party of his own, because I haven't heard a peep out of him yet. Oh well, it just keeps my "African" contact a bit busier. It would be nice if he bothered to actually read me emails. Mr. Bone is getting anxious to make his plane reservations! (Most recent on top) Names redacted to foil snitches. Made of 100% recycled electrons.

(today)
"Dear xxx - I've been waiting to hear from this diplomat, but so far he has not contacted me. Are you sure you gave him my email? I want to get my reservations made in time.

And in case you missed it, in my last email to you I asked:

1. When am I supposed to meet this guy in Amsterdam?

and

2. What was his name again?

I suggest you contact him and find out what's going on. Thanks.

D. Bone

------------------------------------

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:59 AM, xxx . <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, let me know the proceeding between you and the diplomat.
rgd,
Xxx

------------------------------------

On 6/20/10, David Bone <[email protected]> wrote:
> OK , I'm feeling a lot better today. I think I remember asking you what
> day I should make my flight for. When am I supposed to meet this guy in
> Amsterdam? What was his name again? Thanks.
>
> By the way, as a doctor, do you have anything good for a hangover? Thanks.
>
> Yours truly,
>
> D. Bone

----------------------------------------
(Sent last Friday to lad):
> Oh man, I gotta tell you I'm really sorry. What is it, like Friday
> now? My friends all got together and threw me a great big going away party
> Wednesday night. Suffice it to say we had a really good time. Only problem
> is that I didn't wake up until yesterday afternoon. And I still don't feel
> so good. My head is killing me and it's really hard to focus on the scren.
> In fact I think I'm going to have to end here and write to you again tomorow
> when I feel better. Boy it sure was one helluva party though, heh heh (ow
> my head!)
>
> YOur pal,
>
> Dave
>
---------------------------------------

> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:37 PM, xxx. <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Dear David,
> > I am still waiting for your update.
> > Do get back to me asap.
> >
> > Xxx

Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you guys had a pretty good party! So does the Doc want you in Amsterdam for July 6?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm - I don't know - I just got this from him:

"Call him immediately, you have his details, I have sent his details to
you since last week."

Well how do you like that? He can't be bothered to resend them??

Any suggestions on how best to reply to this? Should I be apologetic, insulted, confused, or what?

In point of fact I actually can't find his stupid "details". They may be lost somewhere in the swirl of my gmail account or I may have accidentally deleted them. Why should I be doing that work anyway?

Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Demand that he sends it agian, after all your the one with the cash and if they want it their going to have to work for it! Just remind him that you have the money standing by and you are ready to go, but the money won't be going anywhere until your given A DETAILED MAIL telling you EXACTLY what to do and who to talk to! Play dumb and get him to repeat as much as possible! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the info is on your main computer, not your blackberry, he has to sent it again of course.

Did you lose your phone charger? Battery is getting low I think, might give just garbled emails now Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good suggestions. Here is what I sent:

"Yes, you sent me his details. However, I stored them on my Blackberry so I could take it along with me and now I discovered that the battery is dead and will not recharge. So I'm afraid you can either wait until my next trip into town to buy a new battery (which will be next Tuesday) or you can resend this information back to me now.

Please remember, I am putting myself out here to help you with your transaction. I have not even asked you to pay for my trip to Amsterdam. The least you could do is send this information again.

D. Bone"

It occurs to me that maybe he screwed up and has lost or forgotten the info he sent originally about this "diplomat". Either way, the ball is back in his court now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic