SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Lee African in Malaysia feel free to play with him.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone number +60 162 417 058

Quote:

fromJohn Lee <[email protected]>
[email protected]
to
date16 May 2010 07:13

I am a Malaysian national, I have a good business plan that I would love to share
with you.

17 May 2010 11:22
Quote:

121.121.145.104 Malaysia (Klang)*

GOOD DAY.

I AM SENDING YOU THIS VERY EMAIL TO ASK IF YOU ARE ABLE TO STAND AND  RECIEVE   NINE MILLION AND FORTY FIVE  THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY ($9, 045, 000, 00) IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AT YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM  IF  ITS BEEN WIRED FROM Malaysia TO YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY?.

THIS IS TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER SYSTEM AND DOSE NO NEEDS ANY DOCUMENTS BEFORE REMITTANCE. SO WITH MY POSITION AS THE BANK CASHER/ACCOUNTANT, CONSIDER IT DONE EFFECTIVELY BECAUSE I WILL COVER IT UP AND THE BANK WILL AGREED TO TRANSFER IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AS THE RIGHT BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS. BUT ALL I NEEDED FROM YOU IS TRUST, HONEST, TRUTH AND FULL CO-OPERATION, SO AS YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND WITHIN A VERY SHORT LITTLE TIME.

ON THESE REGARDS, I NEEDS YOUR QUICK RESPONSE SO AS YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS FUND IMMEDIATELY AND WE BOTH HAVE 50% EACH SHARE.

THIS IS 100% REAL,SAVE AND RISK FREE BECAUSE THE BANK HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE  AND IT CANNOT BE  TRACE ONCE THIS FUND IS MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BANK REQUIRE
YOU ARE TO FILL THE FORM BELOW, AS A WRITTEN APPLICATION TO CLAIM THE FUND,AND OTHER REQUIREMENT SUCH LIKE IDENTITY WOULD BE COVERED UP BY ME OK.
 PLEASE FILL UP CLAIMS VERIFICATION FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US

FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY.................

CONTACT ADDRESS:

EMAIL;

CITY/STATE:

OCCUPATION......................................

NATIONALITY:

SEX: AGE:

MARITAL STATUS....................................

TEL NO:

ONCE I RECEIVED THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS, l WILL IMMEDIATELY  PROCESS THE  COVERY DOCUMENT HERE IN Malaysia  AND TABLE IT DOWN TO THE BANK MANAGER FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER  AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHOUT ANY DELAY, WITHIN  SEVEN WORKING DAYS REGARDING ON YOUR TRUE CO-OPERATION WITH ME. Do contact me only at my private email address:[email protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. John Lee
THE ACCOUNTANT

18 May 2010 01:48
Quote:

121.121.145.104 Malaysia (Klang)*

Friend,

First I wish to thank you for your response. I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, I got your contact via e-mail directory in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this Confidential Transaction with me. However I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues, I have my principles…

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity.

Thanks for the information you sent of yourself. I will harmonize them with our record here at my bank. Everything is just perfect as there’s no call for apprehension now. Everything is under control and there is absolutely no risk because our record will prove you as the valid next of kin and beneficiary to the funds.

Thank you for your time, however I am very optimistic that we would be able to achieve success because your replying my email is a good sign. I have stated categorically in my previous email to you that your replying to my email would not be seen as a good sign of gesture rather as a sign of commitment and dedication and that if you cannot continue with my terms and conditions then you should ignore the email, my proposal and delete from your system because I cannot afford to jeopardize this for your sake.

As a banker, I am aware of the various atrocities and scams propagated over the internet but please this is not of such. I am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself. And concerning you being the next of kin to our late client, anybody can be the next of kin in law and it is the document that will back you up which an attorney will process over here. So with my position as the BANK CASHER/ACCOUNTANT, consider it done effectively because I will cover it and the bank will agree to transfer it to you immediately as the rightful beneficiary of the funds. 

With regards to the legality, I want to inform you that Attorney will prepare the Affidavits which shall legally put you in place as the next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the MALAYSIA authorities including the Justice department.  
the attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, you will be dully represented here by the attorney, he is an accredited Lawyer with vast experience in issues of inheritance here in Malaysia. He will have all the documents Perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to our office to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds. I have been working with this Bank for many years and I know perfectly how the system works.  

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 12 working days… You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project.  I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.

Thank you and God bless.

John Lee.

Quote:

20 May 2010 18:14
121.121.157.83Malaysia (Petaling Jaya)*

[email protected]
READ CAREFULLY
Friend,

A  Letter of Application for inheritance claim is herein attached to this mail which you shall print out neatly and complete by appending your signature on the required column and send back to me with a copy of your International passport as a proof of your identification so I can submit to the International Remittance Department of my branch requesting the release of the funds.

Thanking you again for willingness to carry out this deal with me, I have long prayed for a dedicated partner that would have same drive as myself as I believe so much in synergy, if we work together as a team on heart and one spirit together we must to achieve greater heights that would be of benefit to our families.

All modalities for the successful completion of this transaction have been mapped out provided that you maintain absolute confidentiality and keep to the instructions that I shall hand over to you from time to time for a successful completion.  Please it is very important to reiterate the sharing percentage, I need to know that you are in agreement with the agreed sharing ratio of 50:50 after expenses that we will bring upon yourself as I would not want us to have any problems or arguments after you must have received the money.  Please in your return communication, I would like to know about this, but in the main time the most important thing remains that I get this money out of Malaysia immediately.

Please, it is important that you note the amount of trust that I am giving out here, the only way I can successfully get this money out of Malaysia is by trusting someone and I advise that you do not betray me.

Take note that due to routine process you may be contacted by an officer from our legal department to ask you a few questions in regards to your application. Be rest assured that there is nothing to me worried about as its only policy as I have carefully planned out all modalities and every loop hole covered from my end.

Note: My position in this deal puts me in a very delicate spot hence I plead that our communications for now should be via this private email account. My home telephone service is provided by a telephone company contracted out by my employer (May Bank of Malaysia), so I don’t want to take any chances of putting this deal at risk. I hope you understand by very delicate position?

I look foward to your earliest response and hope this finds you well my friend.

Thank you and God bless.

John Lee.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If somebody could get a Malaysian bank account out of him, the local cops could be interested......

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic