SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The FIFA 2010 Football World Cup thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know that dissapointed, gutted feeling?
Depair over what might have been, the chances missed, the dull game play, the lack lustre attacking, the hope that next time they'll score, that you'll get through, hope against hope that the goal difference will be in you favour.

THAT'S what it feels like to be a Scotland supporter!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost never watch soccer/football but am getting dragged into world cup fever only to watch that ref cost us the game against Slovenia.

At least England didn't win either. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ England going 0-0 was probably the best outcome for the US going into the last game in the group.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dull, lacklustre performance from England. Here's hoping that they
can buck their ideas up a bit and get their rear-ends in gear.
A win for England against Slovenia will see them qualify for the next
phase, as will a win for the U.S. against Algeria.

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man. Klose's red card...the "foul" against the USA...you can always count on a FIFA referee to fuck up a game! That said, though, I'm more disappointed in our first half performance than the ref's call at the end.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^For me, the foul was worse

Double post fixed - RC

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... I let out an audible "Yes!" when Greece put in that second goal. The only thought on my mind: the insults I would be sending out to my lads. You know you're a baiter when.....

No one at work could figure out why I was going on about the Greece- Nigeria match. I had to burble on about the Akrotiri murals to try to cover up. No one was convinced til I manged to drag in Cretan honey, though.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA0f1jKq83A

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny listening to commentators and supporters alike fulminating about England's dire performance and blaming everyone and anyone.

As far as I could see the only problem England had was they came up against a side that could pass, tackle, hold the ball, read the game, were full of running and played for each other. Thankfully they left the goal scorers at home. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go the Socceroos tonight!!!

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE YOU DENMARK!

Cameroon is out!

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great game by NZ. Almost could have been 2-1.

Italy's usual ballet Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed watching France go on strike and refuse to train. At least Engerland are unbeaten. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mantra:
Quote:
At least I don't live in France...

Incredibly applicable lately.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw the sending off of Brazil's Kaka, what a disgrace. An Ivory coast player ran into him, then fell to the ground clutching his face. What's going on? He should be banned for simulation. How Kaka kept his cool is extraordinary.

Link, until the BBC find out and pull it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJrHi1oUG-4

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, you're the head coach of North Korea. No one (not even Dear Leader) could possibly expect you to do too much, but I imagine his mandate was to keep the games at least close so that Pyongyang's "news coverage" could at least describe the game as competitive and point to the nationalistic spirit being alive in well in the face of the capitalist imperialists. To wit:

Quote:
Match between DPRK and Brazil
Pyongyang, June 16 (KCNA) -- The league match of the 2010 World Cup between the DPRK and Brazil took place at dawn (Pyongyang time) on Wednesday.

From the outset of the match the two teams fought a seesaw battle. The DPRK footballers created good shooting chances, not losing their confidence even after losing two goals.

At about the 88th minute of the match Jong Tae Se headed the ball before passing it to Ji Yun Nam who powerfully kicked it into the rival's goalmouth, scoring a goal.

The DPRK team will meet its Portuguese rival on June 21.

The first game fulfilled the above mandate. Then ... you lose 7-0, with most of the goals coming in a flurry toward the end -- a clear indicator that your team has given up (I'm sure Dear Leader can forgive some transgressions, but a failure to inspire and lead cannot be one of them).

The only question then is do you defect before or after the third (and meaningless) game?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy

Keita should be ashamed of himself, if Fifa are serious about stamping out cheating,
Keita should get a ban. On the plus side, Brazil have qualified for the second phase,
so Kaka gets his suspension out of the way in what for them is a "meaningless" game.
This is not the first time there has been an incident like this involving
Brazil, remember this from 2002.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RKo_50sWW4&feature=related

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scentless Apprentice wrote:
if Fifa are serious about stamping out cheating....

... then they should introduce the TMO and let the ref use him to assist in such matters.
The ref didn't see the Kaka/Keita incident, and having the use of a TMO and the benefit of an almost instant reply may have stopped Kaka being sent off.

It would also stop divers trying for penalties and may even affect the outcome of certain qualifying matches - *cough* France v Ireland *cough*

But Sepp Blatter; he say "NO".

Strange.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. 6 cards in 30 minutes in the Chile vs. Switzerland game? Total of 9 yellow and 1 red at full time. Shocked

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keita could be looking for NOK or a safe overseas place to hide his millions...

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/worldcup/story/Nigeria-seek-protection-for-Kaita-after-death-threats

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JMRazor, I wouldn't be surprised if those players are punished upon returning home after they are ousted for humiliating their country.

One thing I really like about the refs and commentators is they are not afraid to call out some players for acting that is worse than soap operas.

I think I've watched more soccer this past week than in my entire life combined (not that it's televised much here in the states). I'm getting hooked and don't know where I'll get my "fix" when the tourney is over.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD: For more soccer, check out bars in your area - there are a few "soccer" pubs in my city that are wide open at 5 AM on weekends when the early English games start!

If you live in a city with a Major League Soccer team, I recommend going to those games too. The quality of play isn't quite at the level of the European leagues, but hey, it's soccer! I'm a big sucker for live sports, so I go to quite a few games a year. We've got a group of fans that stand and sing/chant behind the goal. It's lots of fun, win, lose or draw.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I just saw the sending off of Brazil's Kaka, what a disgrace.

Actually RC, I would call it a f*cking disgrace. This is a "World Cup"?
What a joke!

Here in Canada we get quite a bit of coverage of European football and all of the World Cup. The guys I hang with all have the same criticism of the game and it relates to the blatant cheating by faking injury in one form or another. To my mind it is the main reason why football/soccer will never rival the major sports we have now.

But hey . . . FIFA can't even stop those ridiculous horns from ruining the game.
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat wrote:

But hey . . . FIFA can't even stop those ridiculous horns from ruining the game.

that horn is awesome

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R.I.P 2010 North Korea national team, they will be missed

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic