SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The FIFA 2010 Football World Cup thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, guys. Get a grip.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
pantohorse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the Italy team took on some of the Scottish team, who didn't qualify, would that mean they would run off at half time and then come back at the end of the second half and steal the goal posts?

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
Aww guys, all this Green bashing is getting out of hand. In fact, I think it's crossed the line.

No, this is crossing the line.

I'm sure nobody in the UK wants to treat Rob Green the same way. Right? You wouldn't even consider it, would you?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FIFA do not like young Dutch ladies wearing orange dresses. Sad

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2010/06/15/1977214/world-cup-2010-thirty-six-female-dutch-fans-ejected-from-stadium-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286568/WORLD-CUP-2010-How-36-stunning-models-posing-Holland-fans-gatecrashed-World-Cup-beer-ad.html

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Some guy from the ITV team got sacked for giving them the tickets. Whether he was paid in cash, beer or 'company' was not disclosed.

I just watched Brazil play N Korea, it could so easily have been a draw, but ended up 2-1. Brazils first goal was impossible, if you watch it you'll see what I mean.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Lol, someone should explain the concept of 'WINs' does not include a draw. Most of the UK regard it as a defeat though.

I just found a clip of the 'impossible' Brazil goal.

LINK You really shouldnt be able to score from the touchline, when you can see none of the goal. Makes all the ones that miss when they can actually see the net look stupid.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friggin' Brazilians are wizards with the football...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SWISS DEFENCE.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe Spain didn't manage to connect with any of those shots.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They say that the problems they're experiencing is because they're playing with a perfectly round ball. Shocked

That's just so Zen man.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/
\

Nosferatau's World Cup ball isn't perfectly round, but I blame the MS Paint circly filly in thingy for not working.

David James:

Quote:
"The ball is dreadful. It's horrible but it's horrible for everyone,"

I was suprised that my elderly Mum is watching the matches, and not going to bed early to avoid it, like she did in the election. But she keeps the sound off so she doesnt hear those bloody vulvazelas.

Just when I thought Rupert Murdoch had done his worst, the Sun is offering a free one to every reader. Twisted Evil

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy
I can't see the Vuvuzela catching on in English football.
I think it would be a very painful experience for anyone turning
up at an English league ground with one of these.......

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go...Nigeria vs. Greece.

I have a feeling you could replace all the Greeks with traffic cones, and you'd hardly notice a difference.

(I can say that 'cause I'm Greek, and I expected so much more from them. Like...a goal, maybe? Maybe, guys?) Rolling Eyes

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umbrella vs Vuvuzela
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HmDVz1ED84

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1:1 still. What is Rehakles doing?

EDIT Greece won 2:1 happy crowd happy crowd

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'll be fucked. We won! Laughing Rolling Eyes

I'll be sending this out to a bunch of lads later on:

Quote:
ENYEAMA DROPPED THE BALL BECAUSE OF YOU.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yay
was cheering the Greeks on, I like to holiday on one of the lovely quiet islands ( and some of the not so quiet ones )

Looks like our house is split as to who to support
Hubby used to live in Oz, visits Japan a lot, there's relatives in SA, I have cousin in France.
So we have chicken teriyaki , biltong, garlic bread, Yaldara wine on standby.
I also have a close relative in England

Is it just me? I dont mind the sound of the vuvuzelas, sounds much like the normal noise. Beats the drumming.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greece done all right for a bunch of traffic cones, be sure to remind your lads.

I thought Argentina looked a bit tasty, though Lionel Messi is my favourite player in the World ATM. Watching Mexico wup the French was pretty good too.

Today 2 of the UK tabloids lead with 'England Expects', though for most of us its a Stell Artois cocoon and watching through the gaps in our fingers....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm in LAX yesterday morning, grabbing a quick bite to eat before my next flight and I look up, and who's on TV? Greece, Nigeria and it's 1-1. I haven't watched a single game yet, but I let out an audible "Yes!" when Greece put in that second goal. The only thought on my mind: the insults I would be sending out to my lads. You know you're a baiter when.....

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Been going through my catcher accounts doing just that. "I can't reply right now, I'm at the Greek club celebrating glorious victory."

US - Slovenia 2-2. That Malian referee must have been thinking about getting back to his list of magas (though I've never seen a lad from Mali).

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Refereeing for both matches so far today has been terrible; likely cost both Germany and U.S. points.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am gutted. I gave up an evening's baiting for that lacklustre and dull performance.

Closed lad accounts
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know that dissapointed, gutted feeling?
Depair over what might have been, the chances missed, the dull game play, the lack lustre attacking, the hope that next time they'll score, that you'll get through, hope against hope that the goal difference will be in you favour.

THAT'S what it feels like to be a Scotland supporter!

edit to ask kind mod to delete double post

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic