SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just the first post I think. I'm just going to put highlights and a download.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The issue here is the length of wowwows initial post. Last time I looked there were 130 edits( additions really).The forum software , phpBB, has a limit on how big any single post can be and wowwow has found that limit.

There are three possible solutions
1. Start a new thread
2. Edit the original post to reduce its size
3. Someone here will need to get to grips with PHP,SQL and XHMTL to write some new code to allow a bigger post.

You can continue to post in the thread. That is not the limiting factor.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reducing the original posts size and making a page in my web space. I'll just put highlights on the top post guys.

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html (work in progress)

The Salami Slicer (Decimalus tohellicum) Lad who claims to have accumulated a vast sum by stealing cash from his employer little by little.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185729&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you call a lad who has been tortured badly to the degree that he tried to phish my email account not once but twice?

The idiot forced me to change my password in both attempts

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wowwow: Since you've run out of room for your scammer genus game it's probably pretty much run its course. Maybe you could try baiting instead. Wink

Edit: After seeing some of your other posts this morning I also suggest you use your time to read the forum rules here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of people enjoy this post and I intend to continue it. And FYI I do a hell of a lot of baiting. Thanks for your input Ima Baeder.
And I have read the rules see the PM I sent you.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway 1, we have
Quote:

The Phisherman (Pisces Dullus): Very common lad who sends out phishing e-mail, looking to hook bank account and other personal details.

Did you have any communication with this guy?

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't think that would fit him, he's not a Phisherman in origin

He just tried that after he's burnt to hell Laughing , he's stranded now in Accra waiting for me

This is his last attempt

Quote:
Dear Hotmail Account User,MR.*******

This message was sent automatically by a program on Hotmail admin center which periodically checks the size of inbox, The program is run automatically to ensure no user inbox grows too large. If your inbox becomes too large,you will be unable to receive new emails.Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB. To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail providing us your Current User name ( ... ... ... ... ) and Password ( ... ...... ... ) e-mail ( ... ... ... ... ).

If your inbox grows to 22.0 GB, you will be unable to receive new email as it will be returned to the sender.NB:Your Webmail Account Expire in Three (3) Days. After you read this message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade MailBox. Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Webmail Help Desk.
System Administrator.

I checked it and it's the same ip

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some from Captain Mal's experiences.

The Repeater - a Lad forced to repeat his initial script to different baiter personae (see http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_williams.html).

The Curve Baller (from the same bait) - a Lad who tells you something about your baiter persona that is not only totally wrong, but leaves you wondering how he could have thought that.

Quote:
How come you are using my Guidian's direct email address which i know that he only has the password to it?

I never said any such thing!

And two more...

All At Sea: A Lad who thinks that a Marine is synonymous with Mariner.

Quote:
Now let me tell you why i want you to work with me in the Royal Dutch Shell-Reason is because you are a Marine Capt. so i wanted you to handle most of our sectors that concerns lifting of Oils through vessels in the sea and that was why i want to first give you this contract so that yhou will learn more about the working ethics about the Royal Dutch Shell Oil Company.

Quote:
ENGR.J0R30N V4N D33R V33R WALKED UP TO ME TO INFORM ME THAT HE NEEDS A RETIRED MARINER THAT WILL HANDLE THE MARINE DEPARTMENT OF THE ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BUT AM STILL ON ACTIVE SERVICE AND THAT WAS WHY I WENT THROUGH YOUR PROFILES AND I FILL THAT YOU ARE FIT TO HANDLE IT.

The Comrade In Arms: A Lad (not one in an Iraq Trunkbox scam) who claims to have also served in the U S Marine Corps.

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE THAT AM NOT MAKING GEST OF YOU, AM ONLY TRYING TO INFORM YOU OF WHAT IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND THAT OF MAN. AND AS A US MARINE CORPS-I WILL STILL REMAIN FAITHFUL TO MY FELLOW MARINE SOLDIER.
THAT IS WHY I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER AS A TEAM TO ACHIEVE ONE COMMON GOAL. YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL BE FOREVER-I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY HARM TO COME YOUR WAY.

Becoming a Marine is a transformation that cannot be undone, and Semper Fi reminds us of that. Once made, a Marine will forever live by the ethics and values of the Corps. .
.Semper Fidelis distinguishes the Marine Corps bond from any other. It goes beyond teamwork – it is a brotherhood and lasts for life. So you are my brother for life.
Semper Fidelis my brother!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb. Cool stuff,
We have already used the name
The Repeater so we'll go for

Quote:
The Resender (Sendagainus yastrebicum) Lad forced to repeat his initial scripts again and again to different baiter personaes.

I've done that before with a lad with my 'very forgetful' 87 year old character.

Quote:

The Curve Baller (Curvus yastrebicum) Lad who tells you something about your other baiter persona that is totally wrong, and leaves you wondering how he could have thought that.

Maybe he thinks he knows you better then you do Smile

Quote:
All At Sea (Sailus yastrebicum) Lad who thinks that 'Marine' is synonymous with 'Mariner'.

We have a generic Soldier lad but I can see this guy is appealing to you as a 'fellow' marine. (Semper Fidelis my brother!)

Quote:
The Brother In Arms (Semperfidelis yastrebicum) A Lad who claims to have served as a U S Marine Corps. soldier. And appeals to you as his brother soldier.

One from me today

The Gomer Shot (Gomeroutus deathicum) HitLad who says he is giving up scamming due to have being taught a lesson by Mr Gomer and his boys.

Quote:
> there is no need of troubling your self any more , i am stopping work
> because of gomer and his boys and i am facing my study, thank you so
> much for teaching me that is not good to scam, I have learn a lot of
> lesson from Gomer and his boys.

Quote:

> thank you, tell me Gomer that i thank him so much for letting me to
> realize the truth, you should also enjoy your life working for Gomers
> and his boys also. take good care and God bless you.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184875&start=50&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Cry Baby (Blubberus tohellicum) Lad who cries over the loss of his football game.

Quote:
You are very funny, well i cried over that loose of our ball of today.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185764&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Secret Santa (Cringlus galleriicum) Lad photographed handing out gifts he has spent his own cash on to complete strangers as part of a bait.

In this case, The Man in the Yellow Hat lets people handle his cheesy balls and spank his monkey.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185446&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Subway 1 for yours we can have

The Break In (Burglarus tohellicum) Lad who attempts to break into your e-mail account via password retreival after you've baited him.

Todays pick 'Mortals' post

The Grave Robber (Corpsus tohellicum) Lad who attempts to scam your wife/husband character after you have told them your partner has died.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185819

The Brain Scanner (Hackus tohellicum)
Lad who threatens to 'scan' and 'hack' you, as well as a lot of other nasty stuff.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185822&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Proverb Mangler; a Lad who destroys familiar phrases and aphorisms.

Quote:
YOU CAN NOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK

Quote:
paining wise pam foolish

Quote:
Put yourself under my shoe

Quote:
so many question can seek a ship.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, hehe another illiteratus, yeah I think we had

Quote:
The Metaphor (Analogia lliteratus): Lad who attempts to use clever metaphors or analogy in their posts but gets it utterly wrong.

The Proverb Mangler(Idiomus yastrebicum) Lad who destroys familiar phrases and aphorisms.

One from me today (trying to cut down)

The Informer (Warnus tohellicum) Lad who has the sheer audacity to warn us against Nigerian 419 scammers (especially if he's from another African country)
Quote:

please beware of Lagos fraud stars for you not fall a victim

(see my sig for another)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185852&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Oh just one more (very moorish)

The Automated Teller Feller (Cardus tohellicum) ATM scammer lad who tries some reverse psychology in his scripts, claiming that 'you' actually applied for his damn card and your application is about to be rejected due to your inactivity.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185811&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The MP (Governmentus tohellicum) Lad who claims to be a member of the British government, even the Prime Minister, handing out VISA cards. Yes they do that all the time don't they.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185884&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Fashionista (Dressus tohellicum) Lad who sends lists of fashion items they like to wear although some may not actually exist.

Quote:
stuff like stock jean,fashion singlet,jokey boxer, gold bracelet, italian sult,intalian belt,quality tile,rocker wears,Italian shoe,high quality perfume,italian wears,and italian lowfat shoes.I so much like italian products.

Would you settle for a Pizza?

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another Scambuck

The Goat Whisperer (Caprahircus nutsia) Lad who is party to the innermost thoughts and feelings of goats.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TslgM_A

M00s3knukl3 keeps on giving.

The Referrer (Referencus tohellicum) Lad who pretends to be a happy client in his scam mails, giving a glowing reference to his other lad character. And asks you to use him above all other scammers.

Quote:
I am Mrs. Mary Susan Derrick, a US citizen and I'm 48 years Old and My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States. I am one of those that was suppose to be paid many years ago and they refused to pay me and I have spent so much money while in the USA, trying to get my payment but all to no avail.

I was directed to meet Mr. Gavin Evans who happenes to be a member of the PAYMENT REMITTANCE COMMITTEE. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through e-mails are fake. He was able to put me across to the paying Bank and necessary procedures to be followed. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my money valued at 1,500,000.00 Pound Sterling (One Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling). Moreover, He showed me the list of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and e-mail address as
one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing
with those people and be advised to contact Mr. Gavin Evans.

The Insecure (Secursus nutsia) Lad whos newfangled security methods might seem a bit strange to some.

Quote:
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC), hereby receives your payment with reference number #MVA/UNO/WOB/ML-06-798 amounting to US$10.625,000.00 (Ten Million Six Hundred And Twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars). your said payment is being arranged in a Security-proof box weighing 75kg padded with synthetic nylon.

No amount of Security can lock this now empty box, they even made away with the nylon padding Smile

The Wasn't Me (Wasntus illiteratus) Lad who blames anyone and everything for his own incompetence.

e.g. Making up this ludicrous reason why he didn't receive a letter from Yastrebs character.

Quote:
when i come back i couldn't find it anymore, i never know who came back and took it, i think the post man must be crazy, why did he have to drop letter and later take it back,

Last edited by wowwow on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, my scope was out of order, but now I am back and the hunt for brand new scammer species can continue.

Two brand new to our collection

The Double trouble
- Lad who uses the same first and last name.

Quote:
Yours Faithfully,

Unnamed - Lad who attaches some more or less known quotation.

Damn, now I cant find that email. Once ill find it, ill post it.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Mortal Smile

Quote:

The Double Trouble (Duplicatus mortalicum) Lad who unimaginatively uses the same first and last name for his character.

oh Maria Maria
She reminds me of a west side story
Growing up in Spanish Harlem
She's living the life just like a movie star ...

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes you can wait all day for one

The Founding Father (Republicus illiteratus) Lad who creates new countries, states and offices of state.

Quote:
This is to Clear field you that the New President of the Federal Republic of Dr. Good luck Jonathan have given us unconditional payment release order in your favor.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185996&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Dungeoneer (Deeanddeeus desperandii) Orphan lad who claims his family were killed by heartless Elementals.

(elements actually but forgive the poetic licence)

Should have rolled their saving throw vs poison then shouldn't they. Smile

Quote:
During the civil and political crisis in our country, my parents together with my three sisters were poisoned by heartless elements. Fortunately for me, I was in school when this tragedy took place to our family. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. .. blah blah blah

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please Mr Algeria can we have our ball back, oh dear, anyways.
The Red Carpet (Hollywoodus illiteratus) Lad who thinks that fraud is akin to celebrity.

Quote:
Now the Anti fraud investigation arrested three of those fraud stars claiming to be lawyers including this criminal Mr Khumal0 with one lady and discharged your friend Mr Marcink0,They also confirmed that this criminals are from (Cote D'Ivoire,) that is why i said beware of fraud stars in Nigeria not that Nigerians are fraud stars,we don't allow such things here.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow Sunday, lads must be taking the day off to lick their wounds.

The Gigilo (Prostitutus nutsia)
Lad who places 'men wanted' adverts for his bawdy house.

Quote:
(*)MEN FOR FUN MAKING WITH LADIES ...................$3,790

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185996&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Spunky (Courageous godhicum) Religious lad who claims to be unafraid of the underworld minions that are after him, as the Lord is his shepherd, protector and a black belt in Taekwondo.

Quote:
On else, let your Mafias and ninjas come after me, am here for business, that is me for you.

Quote:

the Mafias and their ninjas can not get hold of me, I am protected with the highest authority. am not afraid of them, believe me

Quote:
so am not afraid of what they can do, because am untouchable, as of you please may God your pillow, be courageous in God,

The Impatient (Rightnowus godhicum) Religious lad who won't give God a blasted minutes peace as he wants to thank him right now.
Quote:

Dear Almighty GOD.
The creator of heaven and earth.
I want to thank you for what you have already done for me.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me, I am thanking you right now.

I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears, I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief, I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed. I am thanking you right now.
I am thanking you because I am alive.
I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.
I am thanking you because you have not given up on me.
God is just so good, and he's good all the time.

Not when he gets woken up at 3 a.m with you bloody thanking him, hence all the floods, hurricanes and other 'act of god' disasters.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=182205&start=75&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Scammed (Choppedus tohellicum) Lad who claims to have lost thousands to imposters (more like he's been dolla chopped)

Quote:
I want to thank you for contacting me because last year we lost USD 50,000.00 to impostors and the donor did not belive us unitl she paid money into the impostors bank account

The Transvestite (Sexchangus galleriicum) Lad who sends ID with a female photo but a mans name. Good wig.

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/martythomasshumleraccou.png

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Existentialist (Angstus absurdi) - Lad going through a mid-life crisis and decides to give meaning to his wretched existence by undercutting his corrupt boss and sharing the booty with you.

Quote:
I HAVE PUT IN OVER 23 YEARS IN THIS BANK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.THIS IS JUST MY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE MY CHILDREN A DECENT TRAINING SINCE MY GOVT. WHICH IS CORRUPT HAS REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY. INFACT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING HERE I NEED TO GET OUT.

@wowwow:
Quote:
The Cry Baby (Blubberus tohellicum) Lad who cries over the loss of his football game.

Quote:
You are very funny, well i cried over that loose of our ball of today.

The corollary to the Cry Baby would be:

The Stoic (faux indifferentus) - A lad who tries to be unaffected by his nation's football defeat.

Me:

Quote:
Pls excuse my lateness in answering your email. My neighbors are from Greece and I have been helping them celebrate their country's astonishing victory in yesterday's World Cup match.

Lad:

Quote:
GREECE BIT NIGERIA 2-1 AND THE GAME IS NICE THAT DAY .

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 - glad you could join us in our genus quest. Some great finds.
I normally use a latin name after the person who discovers the new species.

Quote:
The Existentialist (Philosophus lakesideicum) Lad going through a mid-life crisis and decides to give meaning to his wretched existence by undercutting his corrupt boss and sharing the booty with you.

Quote:
The Stoic (Indifferetius lakesideicum) Lad who tries to be unaffected by his nation's football defeat.

One from me

The Insistant (Unionorbustus persistia) Lad who insists we use Western @nion even after we've explained to him that the nearest one is hundreds of miles away including a boat journey.

Quote:
you must be a lier if tell me that there is no western union your country,lesting every country has a western union except India ,

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186116

The Mailman (Mailboxus tohellicum)
Lad who asks us to open a new e-mail account, presumably to avoid anyone else finding out what we are doing, or for him to attempt to exploit.

Quote:
Do get back to us immediately with your full details and mobile phone number for
effective communication and also, You will be adviced to set up a new email account to avoid been monitored by this same man
And you should also ensure you dont elapse on regular checking of your email as time limit given for this is too short.

Well if time is 'too' short, then we shouldn't bother then Smile. Lets see if I can string you out to at least a month.

The Brancher (Bankoopsia illiteratus)
Lad who not only makes catastrophic mistakes with bank names but where they might be located as well.

Quote:

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF YORKSHIER BANK OF NIGERIA (Y.B.N)
HEAD OFFICE LAGOS NIGERIA GARIKI PHASE 2.
LAGOS NIGERIA FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186078&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Profiler (Gradus tohellicum) Lad who claims to have selected you from your international directory profile. However ignoring some intellectual grading they applied that made you appear as dumb as a newt, they went with their heart.

Quote:
My warm greetings to you. Do take this email as real and contribution to
humanity development. This is not an easy task due to my health condition and
that is the main reason why I contacted you after viewing your profile from the international directory. Not actually that you are the best with my intellectual grading but I was driven to contact you from the innermost being. And that was my main reason for getting to you. Please do not be offended and I will understand completely if you cannot be of assistance to me.

No I'm not offended in the least, and I hope you won't be offended when I kick you very hard in the face three or four times.

The Idi-dumb (Idiomus illiteratus) Lad who uses an innapropriate idiom for what he is about to do.

Quote:
my feet are now planted on the ground for a long journey to Yaounde,

Well you aren't going to get very far then you daft bugger, unless you plan to teleport.

Juicy Moosey again ..
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147958&start=2000&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks, I feel flattered to have species' named after me. It's almost like getting your name on an asteroid.

I've run across The Mailman after the lad got his dollar chopped and he kept blaming it on my computer's security.

Edit: style change

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to feel flattered lakeside Wink
Yes these 'species' crop up again and again. We do get some rare ones and some are just plain one offs, we call them mutants. I trawl all the forums for new species.

I've been a bit lax of late with my master list (due to the world cup). But you can check there first to see if we've already found them, it's on the first post.
Happy hunting

The Greetings Card (Winterus illiteratus) Lad who sends you seasons greetings during mid summer (received Jun 21st)
Quote:

Compliments of the season we have been trying to contact you but all to no avail, we wish to inform you that a temporally account have been open for you for your long awaited fund of .. blah

Is it nearly Xmas already? .. damn, I've only just taken the decorations down.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The New Boss (Same as the Old Boss) (Bossus tohellicum) Lad who claims to be the new 'boss' of a corporation/bank and advises you not to contact the 'old' boss

Quote:
TELEGRAM: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
From The Desk of: Mr. Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi
RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE
I wish to introduce myself to you; as the new Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) .. blah ...
You are also advice to stop further communication with the former Governor (Prof Charles C. Soludo) to avoid any delay in you receiving your overdue fund because the former Governor does not have access any more to our central system.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic