SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

J0y G4rb4 and the Dakar refugee scam - funny/surreal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:51:37 -0700
Subject: Hello My Dear,Lets Build A Favorable Good Relationship For Each Other
To:

Hello My Dear one!
it is my pleasure to meet you and to build a good favourable relationship with you

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.

It was very great to me when i found your profile in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good relationship with and I fond a great spark in my heart when i come accorss with your profile despite that I have not seen you in person,but there was a feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful relationship with you.
And there is special reason that i have,and decided to contact you because of the urgency i have in my situation,Am Miss.Joy Garba,a very responsible and humble sweet girl from Somalia,and i grew up in a good family with a humble manner

You can just write me back now,so that i will tell you full introduction of my self,and for us to get acquainted with each other,i will also send you my pic,as soon as i see your respond.

And please let noting be a barrier for our relationship and don't forget to write me back If you really wish to have me as your girl or any thing better and let us get acquainted to each other.

Hope to hear from you soon,because i will like us to build a good and a favorable Relationship for each other.

From My Heart and With humble Regards
Miss.Joy

And so it begins.

I am a slightly odd baiter. Although I've been doing this for years, I haven't really beein involved with this site, although I was around way back when the Prince Joe Eboue scam was around (The Father ran off to join the circus! With Joe's money!). I've never really posted my baits anywhere, for two reasons.

1. I've no idea how you guy and gals manage to reach the heights you have, getting safaris and the like. So mine seem a little weak in comparison.

2. I've never really been bothered, and my baits always have strange twists in them.

Bear in mind, I'm not from Hull, or anywhere near there, the address I give is Humberside Police, nor is my name Gareth, or Andrew.

I reply in a positive way, and am soon on board with this poor woman!

Quote:
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 05:34:53 -0700
Subject: Greeting From Joy
To: [email protected]

Hello Dear,

It is so nice to hear you back,How are you and your family members together with all that matters to your life?i hope everybody is fine, I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest
like I said before my name is J0y G4rb4,a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, single never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,my father was Late Mr.Falli Garba,a prominent and successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.

But here is not so good to me,because I have not experience such a life before and i pray to come out from here very soon to start a normal life again,and also go back to my studies.And I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have children when i get married.
I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business. I will tell you more about my family and everything about me when i am sure who you are and that i can trust you with my life as true friend and guardian, Down here is my picture I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please send your own picture in your next reply.
Hoping to hear from you soonest!
Yours forever.
Joy

She's pretty keen! And so am I!

Quote:
Hello Joy,

I was looking forward to hearing from you all day. On which website did you get my address?

I'm so sorry to hear you are having to live in the refugee camp. I'm also terribly sorry to hear about you family and the situation you face. Thank God you managed to get out in time to Senegal, and the Red Cross are helping you. They are good people and will assist you in rebuilding your life.

I play many sports and enjoy running, football, swimming, ice hockey and spanking monkeys. I also wish to have children once married, and look forward to my days as a father. I will take my children snorkelling, for luge lessons and raise them in the way of the sacred wolf..

My previous girlfriend was really bad to me, and would often drink alcohol until she passed out and defecated herself. I did not wish to live like this, so we split apart.

I have attached a picture of me when I went hiking with a friend. Your pictures are lovely, and you are truly beautiful. Please send me more pictures if you have them.

I really feel like we have a special bond Joy, and I hope we can be true friends.

Yours,

Gareth

I attach a picture of some random bloke I found on Google images. I think he might have been in Big Brother. Not sure though, but anyway...

Quote:
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 07:28:39 -0700
Subject: My Dear With love And Trust This My Full Life Story

Hello My Dear,

I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,and the only person i have now is Rev.Micheal Sailas who is the Reverend father of the (St'John Catholic Church ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came to this camp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather l live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-763372689) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. dear, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is Dollars).

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names ........................................
Address ........................................
Telephone ........................................

Have a nice time.
l hope to hear from you soonest.
from
Miss Joy

Wow, turns out her Dad was loaded. Who would have seen THAT coming?! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My dearest Joy,

I am so sorry to hear of all the troubles you have suffered, and the terrible situation you are now in. I have not told anyone of the plans you have, and will keep your secret.

Of course, I want to help you out of this. I tried to call you on the Pastor's number, but it wouldn't connect. Is this the right number for you? I ended up ringing a pizza delivery service, which was convenient, as I was hungry, but the owner said he didn't do delivery from Senegal, and got quite angry.

I am a little reluctant to give you my details, but this is not because I do not trust you.

A year ago my friend David was contacted by a man claiming to work for the bank of Burkina Faso, and he needed my friend's help. David tried to help him as much as he could, and went to meet the man in Lagos, but was beaten, robbed, and had his monkey spanked. He had all his credit cards, passport and financial accounts frauded and he lost thousands of dollars. I'm not thinking that this will happen with you my love, as I know we can trust eachother, but I'm also just a bit unsure incase my details end up in the possession of bad people. I do not wish to be frauded of dollars. I have worked hard to earn the vast wealth of money I now own, and do not wish for bad people to steal it from me.

I have attached another picture of me on a night out with my friends. Please, send me more pictures, as you are truly beautiful, and I like looking at your pictures. You could give a dog a bone.

With Hope and Love,

Gareth

Just to make her aware that I AM at least aware of 419 scams.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 04:31:13 -0700
Subject: DARLING THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT,I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

My Dear

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Revrend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,please contact the bank i have already tell the bank about you so they are waiting for you to cotact them ok.

Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will tell you the actual time you call again and he will send for me immediately.His office phone no (+221-763372689)

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my US$3.8 million Dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC:
Email Address: ( [email protected] ) ( [email protected] )
PHONE NUMBER +447031855276
+447031849348

This is the account information of the fund.
Account Holder............Mr.Falli Garba
Account number............07434830028911
Amount been deposited............$3.8 Million.
Swift Code.................78564/54
Series.........................421537/4
Next of kin ...............Miss J0y Falli G4rb4.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Joy

So RBS use a live.co.uk account do they? Looks like the credit crunch hit them pretty hard!

Quote:
Joy,

Sorry for the delay in my response, but I've been beaver-hunting in town and managed to catch myself a large pig. It squealed when I poked it, and it was quite traumatic.

Anyway, I'm unsure about this, as the details you have given me seem a little odd. The email address for the Royal Bank Of Scotland is not correct, as I am already a customer of theirs, and I know their addresses do not end in @live.co.uk. Also the account details are not correct, as there are too many digits in it for it to be valid. I am emailing the addresses you gave to tell them that I know they are fake.

I think someone is trying to scam you, and I would be very careful who you deal with. I don't want anyone to take advantage of your vunerable position. As for the 15% of the amount, I don't need the money, and after the hardships you are facing, would rather that you keep it. I am wealthy, and do not need any thanks for this project. Would this not be easier if I were to buy you a plane ticket out of Sudan and fly you to the UK? You could then deal with your father's account and financial situation from here, and you would be out of the camp, and living with me?

I tried to ring the reverend again, but only got the pizza shop again. I think he's getting upset with me. I tried to calm him down by singing for him, but he just kept yelling and threatening to cut my balls off with his pizza slicing wheel. I found this quite funny, so I'll ring him again soon. Can you check the reverend's phone number? I want to call and talk to you.

Why do you not answer my questions about you? I asked where you got my email address from, and also if you could send me more pictures of you? I love looking at your pictures. If you were an American President, you'd be Babereham Lincoln. I'd like a picture of you with no shirt on, or maybe one of you dressed as a goat?

I hope to receive a response, and some pictures of you soon!

Love,

Gareth

I do wonder if she'd rather go nekkid than dress as a goat, but who knows?!

Quote:
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:20:59 -0700
Subject: DARLING I WANT TO MEET YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Darling i am very happy to read your mail this morning and to tell you how much i love you, darling i am very sorry for taking long time to respond to your email,you know i don't have a personal computer,i only use Rev father computer to check my box and to write you mail,i am only make use of the computer when ever Rev father is less busy with his computer,darling try to understand me,

i want to tell you i am a Christan,but as soon as i come over to your country and meet you i will join you to your religion (Islam)immediately

meanwhile in regarding my study,i was studying,English attach with Computer Science,from Mogadishu University Somalia, before the incident happen,nevertheless since i have all pepper,when i come to your country i will continue my study,

darling i want to tell you more tittle about my life, my let parent was born three children, 2boys and one girl,who is Joy,but unfortunately, My parent was killed with the boys by the rebels during the war in my country and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees Dakar Office here in Senegal.

darling through the Rev and he went to my embassy how i can get my passport and the cost money of my passport,........(400)dollar to get my passport within three working days from Somalia Embassy here in Senegal,
darling and my air ticket to your country.....( 670)dollar,

darling i want you to send me the money as soon as possible so that i can obtain my passport immediately,so that i can be able to buy my ticket to travel and come over to meet you and soon as possible,

darling about the handset,phone, you say you want to buy for me,darling here in Senegal, you can buy phone of 100 and 200 dollars depending of your choice,and i want you to send me the money so that i can buy my phone,so that i can be talking to you any time,and to update you about my coming,

Darling you are to send the money through Rev Sister information below
Fatu Ba, she is assistance of Rev.Micheal Sailas, here in the camp,she is in charge of female hostel, and through her i can receive the money,you know i don't have a passport,

Receiver Name......Fatu Ba.
address .......society Dee refuge tamcunda St'John Catholic Church Dakar Senegal
city.......Dakar Senegal
tell +221-763372689.

darling as soon as you send the money, i like you to send me the MTCN code number so that i can receive the money,

God will surly bless you for all your love and effort for my life.
yours forever in love.
Joy

So she needs some cash to get out the camp and get her peppers in order. I have NEVER mentioned Islam, nor have I mentioned a phone handset. I ask her about this, and get the reply:

Quote:
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 04:28:17 -0700

Darling i want you to know that i have receive your email and i have go through your comment and i have understand you,

but in regarding the phone,i was think about that you wanted to buy me phone, since you told me that you was calling me through the Rev father phone number but the line was not go through,that is the reason i ask you to buy a phone.so that you can reach me

Darling about the religion,i think you are (Islam)and that is the reason why told you because i love to join you to your religion,because i am a Christan and i can join you to your religion,no problem because you are my husband.

please i want you to know that i don't have any order person i send email to,
Darling please i don't tell any body that i love them,meanwhile how did i tell people that i love them when i don't have their contact,please i want you to know that it is only you i love and i tell that i love, and i will love forever.and i want to meet
please try to understand me,and i want you to know that all i am telling you is noting but the truth,God bee my witness.
Darling i love you and i want you to know that i love you with all my heart,and i want you to know that i can not do without you,

Darling i want to send me the money through (western union money transfer) or through( money gram transfer) with this information below

Receiver Name ........Rev.Micheal Sailas
address .......society Dee refuge tamcunda St'John Catholic Church Dakar Senegal
city.......Dakar Senegal
tell +221-763372689.

darling as soon as you send the money i like you to send me the MTCN code number so that i can use to receive the money.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
yours lovely Joy

She's sorry, and just assumed. Well, that's ok I guess. But I go hunting on her email address. When I find it listed on a scam warning site, I send her the link and ask her about it.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:35:45 -0700

Darling i want you to know that i have gone through your letter very well and i understand what you are try to tell me but i want you to know that i am innocent.

meanwhile abut the 419 scams website you sent to me,i want to ask you?did you see my Name there?or did you read my story there?please i want you to believe me,i am telling you the truth.and i want you to know that i don't know any thing about what you are talking about or you are telling me.
but it is true bad thing are happening,but i want you to know that my Case is difference.

please i don't want you to break my heart,because your email are making to cry,and it is breaking my heart

Darling i have told you that i have not send email to any body,
Darling i want you to know that before i find you,i pray to Almighty God to send me a man who is honest,and who will love me and man who can assist me to come out of my condition,and whom i can get marry with.and Darling after my prayer i find you and i believe God sent you to my life,and i think God want to bless you and to change your life through me,please stop having doubt on me

meanwhile in regarding of the picture which you are requesting from me,i want you to know that i don't have a naked picture,and i want you to know that i am a responsible girl,and i want you to know that i am not a prostituted,and i can not snip a naked picture here,meanwhile i want you to know that this country is a Muslim country and no body allow to naked naked picture because of security purpose and if any body see me do that,i will be arrest and i will be put into prison,please i am very sorry i can not snip naked picture,because i don't want to have any problem.

Darling i want you to wait when i come over to your house you can see my nakedness no problem.

please Darling stop putting me into suspends,i am telling the truth.

Darling do you know your email is making me to cry,and i am not feeling fine.because of your what you told me

i pray God bless you,
i miss you and i love you
hope to hear from you as soon as possible
yours lovely Wife Joy

A bit more digging and I find a Yahoo Answers question from someone asking if the primary email was a scam. The guy asking the question is called John.

Quote:
Joy,

I have now found this:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100224081944AARDiWI

So you have been telling other people about your situation, and you have been trying to get other people to help you. You even give them the phone number for the Reverand and tell them about your family.

I thought you were in love with me, because I am definitely in love with you and wanted you to come to the UK, but I cannot trust you now. I will give the money to the UNICEF and Red Cross to help you in a different way.

I'm sorry to upset you, but you lied to me.

I'm so sorry.

At this point, I bring in a second baiting account, called Andrew Ridgeley. He is Gareth's friend and contact's J0y because Gareth is upset. He says he knows this is a scam and the person is probably male, and wants to spend Gareth's money on alcohol and prostitutes, but if they're willing to split the money 50/50 Andrew will help scam Gareth.

J0y is upset by the unwanted intrusion, and by me finding the address on other sites. She even makes up a cover story for John, the Yahoo Answers guy.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:12:47 -0700
Subject: DARLING I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF ONLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME

please stop accusing me of what i did not know about,please i am not scam,and i beg you with name of God to stop calling me scam.please if you don't want to help me no problem but don't call me scam,because i am not scamming you,

i believe that i have told you the truth.meanwhile Darling i want you to know that all this thing that is happen is from your friends,even of the web you sent to me i think it is your friend that wrote those world,because he is jealous of our relationship,

Darling do you know your friend Andrew write to me and tell me that he want me to give him 50% of my money,and he told me to forget about you.

Darling i want to know.who is Andrew? and how did andrew get my email address?
please tell him that i am not a scamer,and i am not a prostituted,and if he ever write to me agian i will cuase him and i will pray Almighty God will judger him and ponish him,

meanwhile why are you taking my name to every body out there,because you want to help me?please stop telling people about me,because i dont want any body to take advantange of me because i need help and i dont want any thing to happen to me.

please i want you to know that i am not a nigerian and i am not scamer,i am innnocent girl who lost her parent during the war in somalia country.

meanwhile in regarding the web you sent to me.i want you to know that. this is not scam web.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100224081944AARDiWI

i want you to know that this is not scam web.the web it about when Mr John wnated to help me;

i saw Mr John,when he came to our church in our reviva program in the church,so when we are praying,i was telling God to help me and send me man who can help me out of my predicatment,and Mr john heard me praying and after the prayer he came and meet me and start asking me who i am and what is my problem,because he said that he saw how i was praying?
and i told him about me and my problem,so that man promise to help me.so he wrote to our Embassy about me and how the Embassy can get my travel document so that i can travel to Uganda and start us new life there,so i give him the Rev father phone number,so that we can communicat to each other

but let my tell you the truth,Mr John wanted to take advantange on me,by telling me that before he will help me he will sleep with me,but i told him that i can not do that,because i am not a prostituted,meanwhile i am a virgin,and i make view,before i will sleep with any man. after i get married to my husband .
then he said that if he did not sleep with me he will not help me.i told him fine,but you will not sleep with me,and i told him that God will help me and i pray that God will reward him,for breaking my heart.

after one month he when back to Uganda he get accident and die.

meanwhile i want you to know that you are a man what ever thing you are doing dont let your friend know,let it be betwen you are God,because whom you called your best friend can be your wost enemy.because i think your friend are jealouse of our relationship.

please Darling i want you to know that i really love you and i want you to know that if i did not love you i will not tell you that i love you,meanwhile regarding the picture you ask me,i want you to know that here is refugee camp camp and we don't have any goat here.and i want you to that i the picture i send you is only picture i have now.

thank you and i will be going back to the camp while i wait to hear from you as soon as possible
yours lovely Joy

So I forgive J0y, she's obviously upset.

Quote:
Joy,

Andrew is my friend. He asked me what was wrong because I was very upset after finding these websites telling me you are a scammer. I didn't want to believe them and became very upset. He came into my study and tried to calm me down. I guess he must have taken your email address then.

I have not told him about your situation, but he must have read one of your emails whilst I was crying and upset. I cannot believe he accused you of being a prostitute. That's outrageous.

I honestly believe that you are innocent and that Andrew is causing us problems with his jealousy. I have another friend, George, who doesn't like Andrew Ridgeley and has said that he will 'deal with' him if I wanted. I might take him up on the offer.

I have been so upset recently, and have only found solace in looking at your pictures and spanking my monkey. I've gone through so much Kleenex keeping the screen smear-free in my dedication of love for you.

I now understand about Mr John, and it's a real shame that he is now dead and as such, cannot confirm nor deny those scandelous things he was suggesting. I understand why you do not want to have sex until after marriage. We will be getting married very quickly.

I am giving you my mobile phone number - 0044 7010050063 - but I do not answer the phone often, as I am usually working and so pick up voicemails later. Leave me a voicemail and I'll talk to you soon!

Do not worry about Andrew, he is only wanting to look at your pictures and give his monkey a good seeing to.

I do hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for suspecting you of trying to steal from me, but you must understand that it is difficult to pick out those who are really in need. Ever since I replied to your email, I've received a few more emails from people wanting me to help them in transferring lots of money. Are these people honestly in need too, or are they scammers?

I talked to one for a while but refused to help him as he was greedy and only interested in alcohol. He shouted at me and told me I was a 'mugu'. What does that mean?

Anyway, I do hope you can forgive me, and understand why I was so unsure about this. I honestly love you and want you to be released from the terrible situation you are in.

Tell me what I need to do now to help you.

Love,

Gareth

I know what they want me to do now, but acting dumb stings each step out a few more days.

Andrew sends another email, trying to steal J0y from Gareth, saying he can give her a better life, working in the family business as a woodlouse psychologist. J0y refuses to reply, but instead tells Gareth

Quote:

Darling in regarding about your friends please stop to tell them any thing about me since their are jealous of our relationship.i want you to be careful for those that you called your friend,because you may thinking that he love you but he did not love you,
because Andrew wrote to me and tell me to leave you,and he told me that he love me and he want to marry me,but i never answer to him,because he is very stupid.but Darling please i don't want to have problem whit him OK.

J0y pushes more for a Western Union transfer, so I pretend I send one.

Quote:
Joy,

I have been to the Travel Agent and I've sent the money to you. I've sent enough to cover your passport, and enough to cover your air-travel to the UK.

I do hope that you can book your ticket and travel to the UK as soon as you can. I live in a wonderful and charming little village of sheer beauty and elegance. It is a quiet and calm place, with a small marina where local fisherman and small yachts dock. Hull is a wonderful place to live, and I can't wait to get you here.

Andrew is no longer a problem. I managed to sort it out. Me and my friend Wil E Coyote waited until he stopped to pick something up off the floor and then dropped a 1 ton Acme weight on him from a great height. He won't be bothering us anymore.

I'm a little worried about the money going to the Reverend though, and wish to make sure that you collect the money from him as soon as possible.

I do hope that you can get the money quickly, as the journey from Dakar to London is around £400-500 and should hopefully be regular enough for you to be in the UK by next week. As you are a refugee, you won't have much luggage, which is fine by me, but I do request that you have a shower before you fly, as it won't be pleasant to come off a long flight if you've not washed.

I was asked to send you a question and answer so you can pick up the funds.

MTCN - 5241-352-845
Amount - $1500
Question - Aaaagaaa do, do, do
Answer - Push Pineapple shake the tree

I look forward to seeing you at London Airport!! Email me with your flight details!

Gareth

Obviously, there is no transfer. It's a made up MTCN number, and it's pretty obvious that it's not the the WU website, so J0y asks for the payment slip scanning in. I claim broken scanner and that there was a small issue and the transaction needed to be done a couple of times, but should be ok.

She refuses to believe any of this and keeps asking me for the payment slip.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:49:54 -0700
Subject: DARLING WHY ARE YOU FINDING IT DEFFICULT TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP?

Darling why are you finding difficult to send me payment slip?if you know you sent money to me,you are to find way and send me the payment,you can go to Cyb caff and scan the payment slip and send to me.

and i want you to stop if you are playing game with me please i beg you with Name of God to stop it.

meanwhile why Andrew is playing game with me,he is still writing to me again.and your friend Andrew told me to leave you that you are not good man,but i have never answer his mail.
and please tell Andrew to leave my life alone.but Darling why did you went to beat Andrew?
Darling i want you to sure me that you are a good man and you are honest man,by proving to me that you love me and you send me the money?

because the Rev father have when to the Western Union office,they told him to bring the payment slip?meanwhile the law of this country you can not receive from Western Union office without the payment slip.

please if you are playing game with me please better you stop it.

i love you and i have put all my heart to you,please try to understand me,and i want you to know my condition i am passing through over here.

i want you to send me your new picture because i love seeing your picture,because it give me joy,comfort and it make my love complete
and i hope to hear from you as soon as possible

yours lovely Joy

I sent a picture of my same random Big Brother guy dressed as a cowboy.

Quote:
Joy,

I appreciate that you are wanting confirmation of the slip. I'll try and fix the scanner again today.

I cannot go into town and to a Cyber Cafe, as the Police are looking for me. Andrew told them that I hurt him, and so they want to arrest me. Andrew is playing games, and I don't like it. Maybe I should finish him.

I am definitely not playing games Joy. I've attached a picture of me at a fancy dress party. I went as Muhatma Ghandi.

I hope you understand that if I get arrested, then I'll not be able to help you at all, so I must keep away from the Police. I'll try to fix my scanner later today.

I'm very sorry that you are passing through a condition? Maybe you should see a gastro doctor, or a dietitian?

Send me any pictures you may have, or ring me and leave a voicemail. I'm not able to answer my phone very often, so if I can't answer, then leave me a message.

Love you Joy,

Gareth

She again asks for the slip and tells me to hurry and fix the scanner, prompting:
Quote:
Jesus, I'm working on the scanner now you impatient mare! Hell, we're not even married yet and you're nagging at me already!

But I do finally get it fixed, and send her a crudely photoshopped WU receipt
Quote:
SUCCESS!! I've fixed the scanner, and now I can send you the receipt.

After the broken scanner, and Andrew getting involved, and the Western Union office messing up the first payment, it seems that everything is against us being together!

Finally, I can send you the money you need to bring your sweet ass over here so I can hit that booty all night long!

Let me know which flights you're taking and I'll come and pick you up from whiever airport you're travelling to.

In the meantime, please send any other pictures you have. Perhaps of you bending over in a provacative way?

Love,

Gareth

J0y isn't happy. She sent the Reverend to WU only to find they said it was a crap photoshopped receipt. Funny that...

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 05:10:47 -0700
Subject: WHY DID YOU PLAY GAMEWITH ME,BECAUSE I ASK YOU FOR HELP?

thank you for playing game with me,but i just want you to know that it is God that reward us for all we are done,

you could have told me that you can not help me,then westing up my time for loving you and communicate with you,

but i pray you should not have such problem or need help that i need,because not body will help me,because the measure you give to some body so shall men give to you

and i want you to know that the Rev father is not happy with you.
but how can you send me fake receipt and tell me that it is payment slip?
and you make Rev father to left all his work and went to western union and Father he went there they told him,the payment slip is not correct it is fake?

you are very wicked and heartless.after you have know my condition yet you have the mind to play such game with me,i know God will reward you
bye

I protest that I sent the money in good faith, and that I'm not playing games.

At this point, I thought it was go sour, but they hung on in there, and I managed to convince them I would sent another WU, and that the first was stopped due to 419 scams in Senegal. Finally, she bought it, and I went sailing for a few days in the Humber Estuary.

Quote:
Hello Joy,

Sorry about the delay, I was out on my boat and didn't have chance to get to Western Union, nor to my email, as I was sailing around and enjoying the drizzle.

I was learning how to ice-fish. My friend Mustafa is an Eskimo, and he showed me how to cut a hole in the ice with a blowtorch and then fish from it with a dead chicken and some piano wire. It was great. We caught rabies and danced on the poop deck all weekend.

I've been watching the World Cup have you? I'll be stopping by Conakry in Guinea on my way to South Africa to watch the England vs Algeria game and will be there for the majority of the tournament. I've got tickets to the final so I'll be in South Africa for a couple of weeks. I've got internet connection in my hotel suite though, so I'll be able to stay in touch!

I'll try to get down to Western Union today, but I'm still not sure as the Police are still looking for me after Andrew reported me to them for attacking him. He got out of Hospital yesterday, so may be in touch with you later. Just warning you incase he does email!

Take it easy!

Love

Gareth

So, I'm stopping by in a City not TOO far from Dakar. Maybe they can meet me there?

I'm going to meet a man who needs help transferring a large sum of money out of his bank before it gets absorbed in to the banks funds. The account belongs to a man who has died and I'll be the beneficiary.

J0y tells me she had a dream it was going to all go wrong and that her dreams always come true so I should forget about the deal in Guinea and send her money.

Around this time, I receive another scam message from someone called J4n3, who gives an almost identical story to J0y. I forward the scam message to J0y, to see what she says

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:48:19 -0700
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Darling please i have not giving any person your email address.

in regarding in our camp we have many people with their problem.but if you really love me,i want you for get about them and don't reply the email you receive from any body, because my friend are telling me that you don't love me and you just playing game with me. that is why you have not send me the money for me to travle and come over to Uk and meet you.because i told them that i have find a husband from UK who will marry me,because i think their jealous of me.because i think it my friend Jane,because she follow me to Rev father office to check my email and to write you.may be she saw your email and started to write to you.because i told her about you,and that very soon i will travel to UK and meet you and also get marry with me.

in regarding the transaction in guinea i am not stopping you,i only tell you the dream i have for that transaction.

but darling all my friend are telling me that you are playing game with me and you are not serous.even your friend Andrew write to me and said this same word to me,please tell me that you are not playing game with me,and please tell me that you will not break my heart.so that i will know what to do,and if you are serious with me i want you to send me the money you have promise to send me for my travel peppers.

and if you don't want to help me,or you don't to send me the money tell me so that i will know what to do.
hope to hear from you only if you want to send me the money to show me that you are serious with me
yours lovely Joy

So it turns out Jane is actually her friend, and she has a back-story to prove it.

I forgive, and get her on board by saying I've bought her a car as a present
Quote:
I have already bought a car for you to learn to drive in, and it is waiting for you here in Hull. I got you a Toyota Yaris with the numberplate A1J0Y. The gearbox is a little rattly, but I'm sure you won't mind.

Trust me, I am very serious about all of this, and will be there to help you on Monday. I'll deal with the transaction in Conakry, and make my way up to Dakar. We will sort out all the paperwork there, and once completed, we will head to Cape Town in South Africa, where we will watch the World Cup games. Did you see the England game the other day. Shocking goalkeeping. I reckon he should be shot for that. What do you think?

I get a second script email from Jane, and forward it to Joy, asking her why it is identical to her email. She again says Jane is trying to sabotage the relationship, and that I shouldn't email her anymore and that I can't listen to her.

That's you up to date...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...

Last edited by rocknrollnobody on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Site !

Quote:
The email address for the Royal Bank Of Scotland is not correct, as I am already a customer of theirs, and I know their addresses do not end in @live.co.uk. Also the account details are not correct, as there are too many digits in it for it to be valid.

Looking good so far keep it going, as to the above that you sent, prehaps it is better if you don't let info like that out, this is educating the lads and the object is to de-educate !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as I'd sent it, I thought that and kicked myself! I do enjoy making up crap and sending to her as reasons for the delay.

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this weekend I apparently went to Guinea on a mission to help a man who wanted some help in moving some money from an account.

J0y is upset and says I need to send her the money to get an international passport before she can leave the camp.

I respond...

Quote:
I understand what you are saying about the international passport, but when I am in Dakar, then it will be much more straightforward. I will be able to meet the Reverend Silias and get the papers sorted out there and then. There is less likely to be a delay and as soon as you have the passport, you can come to the hotel and forget about the refugee camp forever. I'll slip you a length every night and you'll love it. A bit of inter-racial loving always goes down a treat.

As for the transaction in Guinea, it is not more important than you, but it is important. I will have wealth beyond anything I've ever known, and I'm already disgustingly wealthy. Mr Masinga is a trustworthy and honest man, and I'll be able to help him and also collect a large amount of money for my assistance.

Despite J0y's premonition that it was all going to go sour, I've decided to go ahead. So I fly to Guinea, but J0y's still insisting on my sending money to get a passport.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:17:07 -0700
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING

meanwhile in regarding my address i want you to know that where the camp is very far from Dakar,it is about one day journey,and i have told Rev father about your coming but he said that if you really love me and you really want to meet me you have to send me the money so that i can obtain those needed pepper ready,so that i can be able to come to DAKAR AND MEET YOU AT YOUR HOTEL ROOM?

Rev father said that he can not,come to Dakar without see your seriousness of helping me beside he is very busy man,and told me that if he need to come to Dakar,you have to send me the money so that he can go to my Embassy to obtain those travel document,

meanwhile Rev father went to my Embassy to ask them how lone will it take me to get my passport and my travel peppers read,their told him withing one week,
hope to hear from you as soon as possible
yours lovely Joy

Suddenly, the camp isn't in Dakar anymore. How interesting.

Besides, it's all academic now, as I can't make it to Dakar.

Quote:
I'm in trouble. I got to Conakry on Saturday morning and met with the 'businessman'. He said we needed to go to another hotel and finalise some paperwork. When I got there, 4 men locked the door and they said I had to give them all my money and passport etc. I told them to fuck off.

They tried to grab my briefcase off me, and I had to fight them. I managed to fight them off me, as they were thin, weak men, and I got out of the room, after I punched one man full in the face and his knob exploded. In the confusion one of the men snatched my briefcase and ran away, so now I have no money. I went to the Police, but they just laughed at me and kept referring to me as a 'mugu'. What does this mean? I was annoyed that they were making jokes at me, so I punched a Policeman in the face, and his knob exploded too. I think I may have a superpower.

I've eaten at a resteraunt called Mr Biggs, and then come back to the airport. I'm so sorry this isn't going to work out. I'm not really arsed about losing the money, but I'm annoyed that someone betrayed me. I'm going back to the UK, where I will send you the money via Western Union. I'm sorry Joy, I should have listened to you. You and your dream were correct.

PLEASE send me pictures of yourself. Baps out preferably, and you could get the reverend to take the picture!

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've survived that close shave, and am now recovering.

J0y is pleased I'm ok, but was so worried about she, she's now ill.

Quote:
Darling why i am sick it because i was very worried about you and i am very worried to meet you and be with you.

but Darling i want you to know that i don't have money to buy drug and to buy even food to eat,

you know already about my condition here that i don't have money to go to hospital,

that is why i ask you to send me money so that i can buy my medicine and food to take care of myself,

I decide to start getting really surreal.

Quote:
Joy,

I've been hopping on one leg for 2 hours now. I'm doing it just to see how long I can go.

You say you're ill because of worry. That's not properly ill is it? Like, it's not really ill when you're a bit worried about someone. Properly ill is when you're legs are hanging off and there's badgers eating your eyes out. Then you can justify calling for medical help. I think you're a bit of a hypochondriac.

I decided to go to Western Union and send some money to you. I've sent $1,500 to help you with your passport and to get you some food. find attached a scan of the receipt. I remember how much you nagged my tits off for the payment slip last time, so I'm sending it to you straight away. Don't spend it on skirts and make-up. I know what you women are like.

I don't trust the reverend. Make sure he gives you all the money, and doesn't keep some for himself. I think he will spend it on alcohol, prostitutes and amateur dramatics. Plus Reverend's tend to enjoy bumming little boys, so be wary of that too.

Anyway, I'm going to watch England vs Slovenia on the telly. If you watch this game on a big screen in the camp or whatever, root for England!

The Western Union slip I attach is actually a 7mb .dll file, renamed and set as a jpg. I'm also well aware that the Rev Father and J0y are probably one and the same lad, so I decide to try and split them.

She doesn't see the funny side of this file.

Quote:
Darling regarding the payment slip you sent to me i try to open the attachment but noting was there,the attachment could not open. and i did not see any thing.

and i want you to send me the information which you use to send the money with MTCN number so that i can receive the money,

please darling try to reattach the payment slip and write the information with MTCN number and send to me,so that i can receive the money and buy my medicine and food to take care of my health and also i can start to obtain my international passport to travel and come over to England and meet you.

Darling regarding the Rev father please i want you to know that he is a good man,and he is a man of God,beside the Rev father does not take alcoholic,and he does not go out with prostituted,please i don't the way you address him,please the Rev is very very respective man in this country,

She's cross I dissed the Rev. So I decide to carry this over and go further.

Quote:
I've reattached the payment slip since you were incapable of opening the attachment last time. Hopefully this will show you all the details you need.

Yeah, we've been partying hard over here. It's been a celebration of all people and I've been chewing beavers all night long. Can't beat a bit of beaver. Especially the furry ones. Anyway, It's been heavy going, and I'm pretty tired now.

Regarding the Reverend, there are many men of the Church who like to molest small boys, even the respected ones, so I'd be very wary of him and his type. He might spend all your money on bags of sweets and some chloroform. Don't be fooled if he asks for you to sit on his lap!

Anyway, hopfeully you'll be able to retreive the money, sort out your papers, and make your way over to the UK. I look forward to some serious African loving in the near future.

My second attachment is this time about 15cm strip of the top of a Western Union slip. Just the blue banner at the top, pretty much. I think this is great, but then I have to work away for a week, so I quickly tell her, I'm off to the World Cup, and will be back in a week.

Quote:
Sent: 28 June 2010 11:08:58
To: baiter

My Dear let me thank you for playing with me,anyway i have noting to tell you but to ask God to reward you,for putting into such pain,

but the is no problem,i believe with God all things are possible,and i know by grace of God he Will deliver me out of this camp,

let me tell you if you don't want to help person better you tell the person so that the person will not put all his hope on you.

you promise to me,but not knowing that you are just playing game with me.

what do you think i am,that you just send me fake control number,and you make Rev father to look lake a fool.by going to Western Union with fake MTCN number.

Gareth you are very wicked,by doing this to me after you have know about my condition yet you still have such mind to play game with me.just because i ask you of help.

please i want let you know that i am tied with all you game,because you are layer

please i want you to know that if you are not serious with me better you tell me so that we can end this relationship,and stop westing my time,

so that i can look for a serious person who can help me.

but let ma ask you,why are you sending me a fake control number,and why are you telling me that you sent me money?

now that Rev father is not happy with me,he went to Western Union and the warn him not to come there with fake control number any more and the man feel very embarrass,just because he want to help me,you know he is a man of God.

please let cut this off,i can beer all you game before i till myself,because you are hurting me,after making me to love you and to put my heart on you and i did not know that you never be serious with me.

joy

Of course, I'll have no idea what she's on about, and the semi-insulting rant will have to get a slap.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

please i want let you know that i am tied with all you game,because you are layer

I like this line myself. Unfortunately I have a layer or two I need to shed before summer a well... Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad just doesn't give up ..

Quote:
please let cut this off,i can beer all you game before i till myself,because you are hurting me,after making me to love you and to put my heart on you and i did not know that you never be serious with me.

Red: Sounds like you've been on the beer ...
Blue: we'll boo de fukin hoo crying

... rinse and repeat ...

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A rightfully administered slap is given, and suddenly J0y forgets all about the problems and we're back to normal.

Quote:
Joy,

South Africa was good. Ate some beaver there. It was good, although a little sweaty.

I had the trip to the World Cup booked months ago, so I was unable to alter the flights to come to Senegal, plus you told me many times that I wouldn't be able to see you anyway without your international passport.

I'm annoyed Joy, because I've done everything you ask. I have made many efforts to get money to you, and yet you still are unable to receive the transfer. I have never heard of Money Gram, and so will look into them to get a transfer of money to you.

I have something important to tell you, and that is that I do not want the Reverend to be part of this transaction at all. The money has been collected in Dakar by someone, and I think it's either the Reverend, or a friend of his who has stolen your money. I think he is a thief and a layer, and I do not want him to be part of this transaction at all.

Also, why do you insist on putting a picture of a chicken after your name? Are you trying to call me a chicken and insult me?

Gareth

J0y's not happy I diss the Reverend again, however she finally buckled and tells me to send the money to her. Now, earlier in the bait, I was told I had to go through the Reverend because as a refugee, J0y wasn't eligible to receive the funds. Maybe the rules changed?

Quote:
and i want you to know that i am very happy to read your mail today.but i want you to know that Rev father is not like that,he is not that type of man you think he is,please i want you to know that he is a man of God and this man has been too good for me.he can not collect the money without telling me or giving me the money,please Darling the Rev can not stolen the money.please try to go back to the western union office and ask them about the money and collect the money back from them because i think their did not send me the money.

meanwhile your wish is my command,you can send me the money through my Name

receiver.... J0y G&rb4
city Dakar Senegal
tell +22I76B779I67.

Of course, Moneygram are aware of the fraud in West Africa too.

Quote:
I have been to the office and discussed MoneyGram transfers. There is a small problem.

They says that because of the amount of terrorism, scamming and fraud that takes place in Western Africa, that the person collecting the money must fill in the details and send back to me, so I can show them when I send the money.

I am not allowed to send money to a West African person without these forms. Please fill them in and send back to me, so I can send you your money. I would rather you filled them in than the Reverend, as I think he is a homosexual and a child molestor.

Fill in these forms and send them back, then I can send you a Moneygram transfer.

Nurse Nasty's Moneygram forms sent. However, J0y refuses to play ball, but has a better idea.

Quote:
Darling i have receive your email,and i understand you want you mean,but Darling i did not know what to do know,because over here in the camp;we did not have a printing machine,and i did not know way i can print the form and file so that you can send me the money,but i wonder why this is happening to me,i am really confuse, i did not know what to do,and i am thing of to kill myself.since i did not have any one who can help me to come out of this prison called camp.

but Darling i want to ask you,don't you know any other way you can send me the money.so that i can receive the money,because i am having a problem to fill the form,

Quote:
if you can not send me the money through western union money transfer,i would have suggest you to send it through DHL,

i want you to buy me a jean and shit and put the money inside the jeans pocket and package it very well and go to DHL and post the gift,package to me;through this address.

Receiver Name...Rev.Micheal Sailas
address..... parcelles camberene 2 Dakar Senegal
+221-768779167.

after you post the package their will give you a tricking number which i can use to receive the money.please i beg you with the name of God to help me,and try your best to send me the money

please just try your best to help me and send me the money,so that i can meet you and be with you.,just buy the jean with good shit and put the money inside the pocket,and package it and go to DHL office and tell them that you want to send gift to your wife,the will post the gift and give you the tricking number.

Now that address doesn't look right to me. Camberene is a locale of Dakar, so this doesn't look like the correct address to me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, I think DHL will be wise to this and stop me sending the package because they've heard scammers are receiving money via clothing send to West Africa. Shame. I wanted to buy her some shit and send it to her.

paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait. Has she ever sent you an email where she hasnt asked for money!! You can almost taste the desperation. Brilliant.

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really fun reading, rocknrollnobody! I look forward to the next installment.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"punched one man full in the face and his knob exploded."

Love it Smile

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AngelL wrote:
"punched one man full in the face and his knob exploded."

Love it Smile

You know, I was actually quite upset that she never said anything about this.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made some inquiries and it's very clear:

You are NOT allowed to send shit through DHL

Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughed out loud at the Wil E Coyote part!

Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to my Senegal princess earlier today:

Quote:
I know you are not a scammer, but this is very frustrating now. I'm almost at the stage where I need to enlist the services of a hooker to relieve my frustration. A big black mama would sort me out.

The sacred wolf told me in a dream last night that I should try to send you money via MoneyGram. Please Joy, fill in the forms and send them back to me. It's the only way I can send the money to you. DHL refuse to send parcels of clothing. I can't even tell them that it's not clothing and it's something else, because the package is soft and small, and it's obviously clothing.

Quote:
They said that they once sent a package of clothing to Dakar and they were to deliver it to the cemetery musulman de yoff, but they got there to find a gang of men who robbed the dhl driver and spanked his monkey.

Quote:
This is the only time I've ever needed you to put some effort in. Even get that bastard Reverend to help if you must. Just please, please, send me the forms back, then I can get the money to you.

Now, the cemetery mentioned is because I decided to research the postal address I'd been given, and although the address isn't exactly accurate (there doesn't appear to be any official street names in this district of Dakar), the cemetery is so huge, that there's no doubt the lad would recognise it.

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy didn't like the DHL failure, and so I decided to try her with S3cur3 Sh31ld. I promise her I'll send the money one more time, but I also warn her that giving up on me isn't really an option, as I've already put in so much effort.

Quote:
I want to help you, and rescue you from your situation, but this is so frustrating. I discovered recently that when I punch someone, their knob explodes. This is a very powerful gift, and one you should fear.

I am not trying to break your heart, but to help you. However, you seem unable to complete the smallest task. Send the files to the Reverend, who will be able to print them off and fill them in. If he has no printer, then an internet cafe can print off files and scan them for you.

I set up a transaction on S3cur3 Sh31ld and wait for the results, but there are none. I actually think this lad has been caught out with S3cur3 Sh31ld already, as no sooner is it mentioned, than they want to call the whole thing off.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:41:06 -0700
Subject: TAHNK YOU FOR PLAYING WITH ME

Do you think that i am a fool,that you can just joke with,

for you to west my time i will cause you,and God will punish you for breaking my heart.

because i lost my parent that you will platy game with me.all this while you never tell me that you are not serious with me.

i know about western union money transfer,when i was in school in new york when my parents are life their use to send me money through western union.and i collect the money without any problem.

but you never send me money and you lay to me that you do send me money,and you also accuse Rev father that he stole your money.
if you send money to person you will scan the payment slip and send to the person.

Gareth you are just a joker.

i will tell me and he will cause you and pray against you,for your life you will never see good thing.

you really Hort me this evening.
and never write to me again,before i will cause you.
bye

I plead that I've no idea what she's on about, why she thinks I'm joking and can't accept the payment I've made. Again, I offer a mild slap to see if she can snap out of it.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:20:35 -0700
Subject: TAHNK YOU FOR PLAYING WITH ME

Mr Gareth live my life alone,i am tired of all you play and game.

i want to thank you for all your effort you have put to joke and play with my life,but i have nothing to tell you but to God bless you and reward you

i never see some one send person money and he did not send him the payment slip.

i do not want to here any thing from you then to see the information and the payment slip that you use to send me the money.

no body can receive money through that way OK,stop playing yourself OK and stop all those game it will not benefit you any thing OK

or let forget about every thing OK

bye bye.

So this could be the end, or is it?

I've read on other threads about the idea of putting an accidental 00 on the end of the transaction, so that for a shrt time only, it's $15,000 by mistake. Then I'll see how fast they try to access it.

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my friend stop playing yourself ok
i am not a baby,it just because i lost my parent that is why i am into such conditionand that even why i ask you of help.

if you can not send me money through western union direct transfer forget about it ok

or please for you not to lose your money please go and collect your money back.and live my life along,since you can not assist me.

and stop westing my time.and stop wrting to me,because you are not honest man,you are layer and i can not do things or love somebody who is not honest and who is layer

bye

if you want to help me send me the money through western union money transfer ok or gorget any thing about me

So I've got the ultimatum to either send a WU transfer direct (she won't use S3cur3 Sh13ld), or call and end.

I can probably drag this out with a couple of emails with large dll attachments, but then I may have come to an end. Either way, I'll bring in another character and see if I can point it in another direction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic