SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Packing my bags!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after a week of back and forth, I just received an invitation to travel to Holland to pick up a great big mountain of cash. Yee hah! Since this is my first international trip, I was wondering if some expert here might have a few suggestions on how to proceed. I know I don't need a visa to go there but I'll need an airline ticket receipt and some hotel accomodations.

I'd ask my mentor, but she must be on vacation or something. She's not answering my emails anyway. I feel soooo unloved >sniff< Sad

Thanks!

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to check out Fingland Travel - "for all your scambaiting travel needs".

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

been there, done that and as I used to Dutch I got the T shirt too Laughing

Ticket; go to a airline company and make your reservation(almost) make a screen copy.
Or make your own here

Get some public web cams handy and play it cool, no emails while in the plane, of course your flight is changed so you arrive early or late.

Get a phone person in Holland or what country your plane has to land.
I used VPMachester who gave the bait a whole new life Laughing But I haven't seen here around a lot lately. Dutch might be able to help with a phone too.

Stay safe, have fun

EDIT;
Persephone did a great job in the Dutch phoning help too, but I haven't seen here around yet

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - those are all excellent suggestions - just the sort of help I needed. Thanks much, Bill and Raga. Forewarned is forearmed.

Maybe I'll even treat myself to first class. I love those seats that turn into flat beds And hang the expense, I'm going to be rich, rich I tell you, very soon now Smile

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once did such a trip as a sort of 'Cannonball Run' though it had been done previously and much better by another baiter, across the USA.

I said I had put a deposit down on a super car (sent photo) in anticipation of my wealth and described every detail and adventure. I picked up a convoy as I went, including celebrities and we had adventures and misfortune, and wild parties.

Start slow and crank it up as you go. If you haven't done so many baits, maybe it's an idea to save it for another time, as you have to judge your Lad carefully, and European Lads are less likely to fall for the rib tickling games I like to play Laughing but such joys await you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rev Who
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only problem i found with the http://lnx.musicairport.com/boardingpass/start.php site is
the boarding gives a ticket with the number like 26b and anyone that flys frequently soon spots the the number is rather high for a first class ticket........

Safari Abuja > Lagos Airport > Accra and Abuja > Lagos...again .......I have been abandoned here since I came to accra. to be left here without shelter and accomodation. Im on the street of Accra roming like im a destitute. Brother Wadin0..........
Safari SafariSafariSafariSafari Accra > Lagos > Akure > Lagos > Akure > Jail > Lagos > Hospital......pls sir your visitors are stranded out here. we have waited for so long. now i will take them to police station. i am driver who brought them................Lad-onardo
Safari Abuja > Lagos.....again....W@dino
Tattoo I got my lad to tattoo my mentors dogs name on him......
Safari+Vcamera+ Tattoo Tattoo Mr Smith Lagos>Accra
Safari Lagos > Accra - Stanley
Safari James, Burkina Faso > Lagos

Team Mr Bigg's
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, wonder how many lads fly first class.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice. Yes, I find it is indeed difficult for me to restrain myself. I have to make a conscious effort not to venture too far into the realm of the absurd until I get a better feel for just how far I can push the envelope. Sort of like playing a new pinball machine - you can only jiggle the ball so much before going Tilt.

I do like the idea of splurging on a fast car to get me to the airport though. Hmm, Shelby Cobra, Lambo, Ferrari, or Konigsegg? What's it gonna be? I might even get thrown in the pokey for doing 200 in a 55 zone, causing me to miss my flight and have to reschedule.

David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Who wrote:
The only problem i found with the http://lnx.musicairport.com/boardingpass/start.php site is
the boarding gives a ticket with the number like 26b and anyone that flys frequently soon spots the the number is rather high for a first class ticket........

Good point, though that's not necessarily always true. I've found, particularly with 747's that use the upper deck for first class, that those seats can have very high numbers, like in the 60's (Air France does this).

Along the same lines, you have to be careful not to choose a non-existant row. Some planes skip numbers between first, business, and steerage. Also, the letters depend on the number of aisles in that plane. Best to go to the airline website and pull the seat map. Most will show this to you before you have to pay (or even without having to start a booking).

And pick a seat that's already taken. It wouldn't do to show the lad your reservation but your seat still shows vacant.

maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can find a Lad thats clever enough to work those details out you would be talking to Africa's version of Einstein Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to pack a new Sony Vaio laptop computer and at least three Rolex watches. I like to get the Submariner with the gold accents. The solid gold ones are too ostentatious for gifts don't you think? I tend to get detained by customs during a plane change when any most of my traveler's checks are confiscated. Thomas Cooks always reimburses $10,000 of my losses and I carry it in cash in my fanny pack.

edit-losses

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I know what you mean. I stopped wearing the solid gold ones when I suddenly realized one day that my left arm was three inches longer than my right.

Point taken about the Vaio (oddly enough I actually do have a Vaio, albeit a 10 year old one).

What I'm really starting to worry about though is that heavy little package wrapped tightly in plastic wrap that that funny man with the Spanish accent handed to me in the airport to deliver to his brother in Amsterdam. He told me it was "tulip bulbs".

maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah you don't take them packages to Amsterdam you bring them from there Very Happy
I have a Vaio too Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Exactly. The Dutch export tulip bulbs, not import. Every lad knows that. Wink

If you need a dutch phone number: let me know.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with this grand adventure! Do let us know on any developments!! I'd love to see a dutch gentleman in a suit waiting arround the airport all day holding some crazy sign!! Smile

Btw is it euro lads or africans your dealing with?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I'd love to see a dutch gentleman in a suit waiting arround the airport all day holding some crazy sign!! "

Ha - that would be awesome indeed. He claims to be from Africa but he's been kind enough to move the trunk 'o cash to Holland for me because "The choice of Holland was taken out of every other country because of the diplomat's strong contacts there both in Customs and banks."

I'm to meet "The Diplomat" in Holland. That's all I know so far. This is working out better than I'd hoped, so still being new at this I thought I'd appeal for some help.

Oddly enough, he hasn't asked me for a dime yet. He says "All fees regarding the shipment will be paid here (meaning in Africa). If there will be any other fees, it will be for clearance of the consignment in Holland and am sure it will be very minimal." So what are they planning on doing? Kidnapping me when I get there and holding me for ransom?

I do appreciate the offer of a Dutch phone number. It may come in very handy later as the plot develops.

And I did think it a bit suspicious that the Columbian guy wanted me to take tulip bulbs to Holland. Or did he say his brother was going to pay me in tulip bulbs when he got the package?

Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like great stuff David!!

Do keep us informed in any developments! Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Well, things are perking right along. I just got this (below) from my African contact. The loot is already on its way to Holland. Note that he wants me to get a cell phone. Not quite sure how to handle that request. At least I'm good on setting up the plane reservations (I actually do travel to Europe a lot). And see - he still hasn't asked for any money, or even for me to bring cash over there:

"How are you today, my friend? The good news today is that the
consignment has finally left for Amsterdam Holland about an hour ago.
Please find attached a copy of the diplomatic airway bill. The
diplomat will contact you from Holland immediately on his arrival.
At this stage of the transaction it is important that you try and get
a mobile telephjone line which will help the diplomat to contact you
from Holland immediately on his arrival. Moreover, it will help both
of us as information and communication in this transaction is of
utmost important. Please i implore you to look into this telephone
issue positively for our mutual benefit.
You are advised to start making your travel arrangement immediately to
avoid unnecessary demurrage which any delayed clearance might cause.
Once again, be informed that all shipment fees have fully been paid as
you can see in the airway bill. What is remaining to be paid for
should be the clearance charges which the diplomat will find out on
his arrival in Amsterdam, Holland.
The name of the diplomat is JEREMY PAUL DUNN. It is untill his arrival
in Holland that he will get a telephone number and make the number
available to us all.
Do get back to me immediately the diplomat contacts you from Holland."

Can we have some fun with this?

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to restrain your desire to overdo the wild stuff with a European Lad, and it's a case of do as I say rather than do as I do, but I'm well accustomed to rejection, and never let it put me off.

However I did spot this phrase you could work on

Quote:
.....strong contacts there both in Customs and banks

You could act like a real hick and ask what special customs you must observe as you don't go abroad too often and don't want to offend any Hollandish people.

The other good thing is that a Lad planning on meeting and controlling you likes to hear that you will feel alien, so you can have some fun as you confirm to him that you will be just what he's looking for.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duck and cover, David, here it comes:
Quote:
What is remaining to be paid for should be the clearance charges

And that will be just the beginning (if, of course, you actually paid). There will certainly be "demurrage" charges as well.

As far as the cell phone goes, you can get yourself one of those prepaid cell phones if you want to talk to the lad. Or, you can claim that you are hard of hearing or mute or you just had your tonsils removed or whatever other excuse you like to avoid talking to him.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the hick angle. In fact that works right into the existing stream. On 6/14, I wrote to him:

"You already have my name. My address is: RFD #3, Belfry, Montana 59009, USA. I do not recommend using the phone since we are in a very rural area (countryside) and only have a party line. That means anyone can listen in on anyone else at any time. I know there's a couple of old ladies who live down the road and would just love to hear about $30 million in a trunk, and we would not want that. Sorry."

Then I sent:

"Holland? Well as it happens I was planning on taking a vacation in Europe this summer anyway. Now that the value of the euro has come down so much, it's a bargain, and I've heard that Holland is a nice place to visit. And there are plenty of convenient flights to there from the US."

Last edited by David Bone on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah ha! I've got it (I think) I'll tell him I found a great deal on the web for a cell phone that works in Europe. To avoid shipping charges I'll be picking it up at the Goudafone Kiosk when I get there Smile

(Anyone know of a real phone kiosk in the Schiphol Airport?)

Anyway, here's today's message to him:

"Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I will start looking for a flight to Amsterdam right away. I will also try to arrange for a cell phone. When am I supposed to meet with this Mr. Dunn? I don't want to end up waiting there for days before he shows up. I need to know this so I'll know what reservation to make.

And do you have a photo of Mr. Dunn? I need to know how I'm going to be able to recognize him. Is he going to meet me at the airport? I'm not familiar with Amsterdam so I could use some help. Thanks."

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First rule in baiting is to never do anything I suggest, but I have a thing about comedy series and characters - UK and US, and this is drawing me in. Very Happy

Having already mentioned the 'Cannonball Run' how can I not mention

National Lampoon's European Vacation

Plenty of ideas there.

David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, an European vacation. What could possibly go wrong?

If you like sitcoms, you'll love my upcoming scam featuring Messrs. Ralph Kramden, Edward Norton, and a special guest appearance by one Benjamin Hill ("my wife's left Bristol... and gone to live in Hull").

And on deck we have Beverley Hills banker Milburn Drysdale, oil baron J.D. Clampett, and his idiot nephew Jethro Bodeen ("I'se gonna be a brane surgeon, Uncle Jed!") And following that, we've got "The Young Ones".

Anyway, I'm going to be traveling tomorrow (for real, though not to Holland), so I won't be back til Friday. Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Last edited by David Bone on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey David, Jake/Mr Gomer!

This sounds better and better! Maybe it will be as good as The Road To Nowhere! Full of "partners" "doplomats" cases full of money, shootings!, CIA, FBI, LARRY KING!, "investigations" with plenty of wild goose chases! and maybe even a full blown international chrysies!! Laughing

Sounds like threes real potential for some madness and mayhem in this one!! Be sure to have a few double crossings and play them all off against each other like Shiver & Co did with Davis & Jones!

Do have a read at this for some ideas:

http://www.419eater.com/html/martins_davis.htm

Similar kind of thing with meeting "diplomats" to exchange thousands of dollars in cash and in person! V funny! Very Happy

Wow!!, this lad sounds like he might actually have a brain! he can actually say clever words like "Diplomat" and advise you instead of advice you soonest! And it is actually a "consignment" and not a "CONSIGMANT"!! Very Happy

@GP, Cannonball Run is very funny! Have you seen Rat Race?! National Lampoons is ideal here!

A Blues Brothers themed crazy chase across Africa could be really funny too! - I'd love to have a go at that!

Lad's are told Jake and Elwood are delivering the money to Lagos complete with pics of the Bluesmobile! But the boys end up picking up some unwanted heat as always! and need the lads to get out to say.. Chad or some where nice to pick up the cash..... Twisted Evil Oh.. the fun I'd have!!! Laughing

Blues Brothers 2010 Laughing I’d love to try that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dLlR7dpqyk Lol!

Fancy a go at something like this GP?!

Cheers, Elwood.. err I mean Charlie! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic