SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ATM Easycard Application

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ben Tuckey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an angry mail from "Oceanic bank international PlC" requesting that I stopped involving third parties, or they would cancel my ATM Easycard application. This was the first email from the scammer which I accidently deleted, but I sent my apology along with the requested name, address etc:
Sorteper Skurk (Plz do a google image search on that name) with the Copenhagen Police headquater´s address.
To make a long story short, I am now approved to an 8.000.000USD loan with 25% interest (my proposal) without sending nothing but harsh language. no ID whatsoever. I told the scammer that my passport has been withdrawn due to an impending trial.

Now I am awaiting all the application forms, papers, letters, whatevers, scanned and emailed to my secretary: Continentia Bottocks for verification prior to the personal meeting in Lagos Nigeria. (The scammer amazingly never questioned a desk clerk with a secretary???)

Guys - this one is a 1.st rank amateur

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this Twisted Evil

more to come...

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hej Ben,

ATM lads are the new lotto lads. They tend to stick ridgedly to the format and insist you do things their way. Good work if you can get them off script.
Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Ben Tuckey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To mr. Stella

I find your recent email quite disturbing.
I would like to read the Section 17 of decree 114. Please forward this to me.
Furthermore I wonder why your company > Oceanic Bank of Nigeria, uses Western Union for direct money transfer. Please explain.

I must admit that I have doubts about the authenticity of your ID.
I need some proof that you are who you are, and not just some bozo who is trying to rip me off.

/ S. Skurk

Attention: Mr.Sorteper,

I have called you on "Number of Copenhagen Central Policeoffice" but someone picked it. Please point of correction nobody is trying to rip you off ok, the funds belong's to you and that is why I am contacting you always. Western Union Money transfer is the easiest way you can send the $850.00 a bank account with take 48 banking hours which is two working days before it enter's. I will advise you to try all you can and make the payment to enable me proceed on your AM card delivering.

I want you to bear it in mind that this is the only opportunity you have so try all you can and make the payment. I am assuring you with the name of Almighty God that everything is okay.

View attached copy of my Official ID card.

Well I am convinced Very Happy Such a nice honest person.
So now it's time to leave the script and make an offer "she" can't refuse. But first I need the Section 17 of decree 114...whatever that is
Rolling Eyes

Btw. Does anyone in here have a few hundred pages of rubbish I can borrow?

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you can see how the ATM scam works. As there are a lot of people in debt around the world, the one thing they do try to get is more and more credit to pay off what they owe. If they are desperate, an e-mail like this could seem like a godsend. Scamming people who can least afford it is really pretty nasty.

BTW if any of you reading this post are in debt, don't be a mug, do something about it like I did. There are a lot of 'free' organisations that will help you organise your debts, don't do one of the 'paid for' services, or take even more credit if you can help it Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Tuckey wrote:
I have called you on "Number of Copenhagen Central Policeoffice" but someone picked it.

Copenhagen Central Police office is an ITP. When you give your lad a phone number, make sure it is either your own (anonymous), non existing, or a bot (talking clock, echo, test tones, ...) something that doesn't get humans* involved or waste their time.

So I guess he now gets WU forms, and then Vault or 5ecure 5hield, and then he will realize that a bank transfer would be the way to go...

*) does obviously not include other lads.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic