SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Picked on the wrong guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently received a scam male from Senegal (or that's where he hopes I believe it's in), and that the young woman (had attached two photos of a very pretty young woman, and whose name is supposed to be Telma Kassala) was in a refugee camp at Dakar. It was the same "I have $6.5m and have no way of getting it, unless you give me money to release it" gimmick. What made this old boring scam a little more interesting, the new paragraph was written in Russian. What the scammer didn't know is that my soon to be wife was born in the Ukraine and speaks, yes, fluent Russian. I called her over to translate the Russian script and she said that it made no sense and was not proper Russian, it seems the person used an online translator to translate it very amatuerishly into what they thought was proper Russian. I said I would help 'her' and showed her my photo (an image of the late multi millionaire Australian cardbox tycoon, Richard Pratt and a photo of my mansion (taken from the internet from a place somewhere in Mexico). I said I was in the box business (coffin business that is, not the same type of box, but nonetheless, it is a box business).
The fish is nibbling, and little does this idiot realise what an arse I'm making out of him.
I'll share this experience with everyone in the next 24 hours, and hopefully keep this idiot fed on rubbish.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a very nice start! Have you read the stickies on safe baiting though? THey're rather important.
Additionally, you could try and sign up for a mentor as you're new here.

Welcome to Eater!

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give 'em hell Ref. Thrash the poor bugger 7 ways to Sunday.
When you're turning the tables, be sure to use their weapons against them
You need a totally fake name and a gmail mailbox. Don't sign up for the
e-mail account with any real info. Tell HUGE, WHOPPING LIES. Basically
you have to do what they do (except take money from people)
What do they say "All's fair in War".

^^MasterofPuppets said to read the sticky-notes and Eater Univ. to be certain of your own safety and security. We don't want you getting hurt
while engaging the enemy.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Young girl in a refugee camp. Evil or Very Mad

Another tactic is to ask for a photo. Undoubtedly you're dealing with a male and he'll send you a female photo off the internet. At that stage you can become besotted and gradually start turning into a pervert (don't take any notice of my tag - I'm actually a pastor Laughing ).

I've found that scammers have a hard time handling mails that are intimate and/or sexual, and they're wanting to concentrate on money, after all. The 'my wife doesn't understand me and refuses to dress up as Captain Picard' line - but get there slowly, and start off discussing Star Trek first - just an example.

Tell her you're prepared to be reasonable and settle for her dressing as Lieutenant Uhura, who she does remind you of. You're doing two things - confirming that you're totally hooked but also going off the rails and allowing your excitement to always get in the way of paying her/him money.

That way you can crank up her/his frustration level to overload. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Senegalese Lads can be quite suspicious and intolerant of wild stories; and even the insistance upon a specific photograph that they cannot provide (because they have no access to the model who is featured in their original photos) can be enough for them to drop you. For a longer-lasting bait with a Refugee, it is better to play it fairly straight.

I have never managed to get any Senegalese Lads far down a sexual route, but as for other Lads .... many, if not most, will cater to what they believe you are most wanting, to make you feel willing to send them that money. And yes, that includes sex talk, including faked cyber sex. And 'unusual practices'.

It often needs to be very gently led that way, though.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks fellas, especially for the advice, after I help deal with these cretons, I should be in line for an Order of Australia medal. I had many similar scams in the past, one particular scam I paid attention to, no particular reason about 5 years ago, it was the "my family was killed in a plane crash" scenario, and again the $6.5m cannot get it without your help tagline (what's with the $6.5m), I baited him for just over 4 weeks (copped an email just about every week), I eventually ended the charade when I told the idiot I will bring in a friend who is Japanese, his name was Hideki Tojo (he is most infamously remembered to us as Premier Tojo, Japanese war criminal). Anyway he took it hook line and sinker until Tojo started ranting about world dominance and was planning to invade Nigeria with the entire Japanese Imperial Forces and kill all the arseholes in Nigeria starting with him. For some apparent reason I never heard of him again.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ref wrote:
after I help deal with these cretons, I should be in line for an Order of Australia medal.

To date I've never heard about a baiter being decorated for his baiting activities, but we very much welcome new members with ambitions. Wink

Welcome here, bait safe, read the stickies and do visit Eater University.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There aren't any medals, ribbons of glory, certificates nor songs of praise for what we do

All you get is a warm fuzzy feeling and determination to stop the bastards.

Welcome to Eater

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the original script, I would like to see it, you can remove all the e-mail bits.

GomerPyle

Quote:
(don't take any notice of my tag - I'm actually a pastor Laughing ).

I've also got a Pastor character,
Pastor Shelby Date

Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
To date I've never heard about a baiter being decorated for his baiting activities,

I have however heard of many baiters who have managed to have their lads decorated, I had one decorated in pink sandals and tin foil hat and nice big tattoo on his arm. Thats all the decoration we need though, and it is going to last forever which makes it all the better.

Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to wowwow, when you referred to the original script, do you mean the one 5 years ago or the current one. The email involving the earlier scambait I'll need to find in my old backups, this one (just received another from my scammer friend, he is now Reverend Fred Maxwell, I think I will soon introduce him to Pastor Bela Legosi), I will include into the next post. You'll be introduced to my friend Sue Ridge (sewerage), and my sad story to the scammer how my Asian sweetheart Chu Mei Shlong left me for another man, whom I believed was named Frodo Baggins, described as a small and hairy man. And a short history how I became rich in the coffin trade.
Remember earlier when I mentioned that this mule turd wrote a paragraph in the worst Russian a Russian could read (my fiance is a Russian speaking Ukrainian), well I know a little Russian myself, for instance, Podonok means a low life, it also means something that is scraped from ones arse, and a bestalich is a brainless twit. Well, I created not one, but two faiths, Saint Podonok of Charity and Saint Bestalich of the Oppressed, so far he wants to join the church of Saint Bestalich, he will need to join both before I mention any more money with him.
Oh yeah, I have a lovely mansion, he's seen the photo, pity it's somewhere in Mexico, but he doesn't know that.
In the first email to him I mentioned why was he using a UK email address when he (she) is supposed to be in Senagal, Africa, and that the UK comprised only of Ireland, Great Britain, Wales and Scotland (I think I'm correct), this question was ignored, but I didn't want to push it, I'll leave that till last.
Of course, if anyone wants to help feel free to give your words of wisdom. As a newbie glory nearly went to my head, I shall not aim for any worldly Aussie gongs (maybe pink sandles and a tin foil hat will do), but then that fuzzy feeling that I buried another scamming bastard will suffice.
And to GomerPyle, either I'm a dumb Aussie or your post went right over my head. I'm going to experience good times in this forum.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've never heard about a baiter being decorated for his baiting activities, but we very much welcome new members with ambitions.

Well... there are these little icons ( Closed lad accounts Tattoo Safari T.W.A.T , etc.) with which we love to decorate our sig lines. Smile

Welcome to the weird, wild world of eater, Ref.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The warm glow and happiness we spread across mugu-dom is worth much more than any medal.

A baited mugu is a happy mugu. Twisted Evil

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, I created not one, but two faiths, Saint Podonok of Charity and Saint Bestalich of the Oppressed, so far he wants to join the church of Saint Bestalich, he will need to join both before I mention any more money with him.

Thought you said The Church of Beastiality there Smile
I think he should be made to conduct some satanic rites with a rabbit 'a la' this guy
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=286

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thought you said The Church of Beastiality there.

Beastiality to this scammer is probably how he lost his virginity, don't want to make him feel love sick.
He's still nibbling the bait, will later in the evening show the correspondence.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've currently got 3 Dakar refugee girls on the go, with different account of course.

They are sticking to their cuns pretty well, and the Lads get shifty when you ask for other photo's. I even copied one scam email, which was almost word perfect the same as one I'd received from my bait, and forwarded it to the address, slapping them about giving my details out to everyone in the camp. They made up this huge backstory about this other person being their friend and following them into the Reverend's office to note down my address.

I then found the Lad's address on Yahoo Answers from someone who was asking if the email was a scam, and all the answers were YES!, so I posted the link and again, the lad made up this backstory about the person who'd asked the original question.

To be honest, this has been going on 3-4 weeks, and they're runnig out of patience. I'v already sent one MTCN number, and managed to string it out for another few days before sending a scan of the Pay Receipt (fake of course), using an address for Humberside Police and my baiting Flextel number. They did say at that point they thought I was playing games, but I've managed to keep it going.

One of the other baits I've going is just out and out crude. The mugu doesn't really know what to say. It's most amusing.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the emails and image attachments ready to add to the post, how do I go about doing it? Most likely I'll get rapped across the nuckles for this.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Have the emails posted between Quotes.
click the Quote button, paste the text, then click the Quote* button.

Upload your pics to www.photobucket.com for example.
Once uploaded hover over with your mouse and copy the IMG code, then paste that code in your post Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the code is pasted into your post you will need to bracket it using the Img button (similar to what bobdemol described for quotes.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No need to with photobucket Very Happy

Edit to clarify:

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat

Last edited by bobdemol on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bobdemol and Raga man, appreciate the help.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right you are, bobdemol. My bad. Embarassed

Ref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails between myself and scammer who calls himself Tema Kassala Moran.

Scammer: June 10, 2010

Quote:
Nice To Meet You

How are you today i hope you are fine,i am a beautiful young girl with faithful,I am seriously looking for relationship .i saw your email today at (community.livejournal.com) when i was searching for my soul mate,i would like you to contact me back ,i will tell you more about myself and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back,thanks yours
new friend.

Как вы сегодня, я надеюсь, что вы прекрасно, я очень красивая девушка с верным, я серьезно смотрит на отношения. Я видел ваш электронный сегодня в (community.livejournal.com), когда я искал мою душу, я хочу, чтобы вы обращайтесь ко мне спиной, я скажу вам больше о себе, и я также отправить вам мою фотографию, как только вы связаться со мной обратно, благодаря вашим
новый друг

The crappy Russian came complete with two little roses, how sweet. My fiancé who happens to be Ukrainian and speaks fluent Russian had a look at the Russian text and said it was not true Russian and she couldn’t make any sense of it, Hmmm. This is what it says in English.

“As you today, it is my hope that you are well, I am very beautiful girl with true, I am seriously is looking to the relationship. I saw your e-mail today in (community.livejournal.com), when I sought my soul, I want, that you contact me back, I tell you more about himself, and I also send you my photo, as soon as you contact with me back, thanks to your new friend.”

My reply and the introduction of my lifelong friend, Miss Sue Ridge (sewerage).

Me: June 11, 2010

Quote:
From my true love Telma:

Dear Love,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Telma kassala morin and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from you by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.
My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON T. I .C PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan.. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Telma kassala.

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/TelmaKassalaMorin.jpg

The woman is far too well dressed, healthy, expensive jewellery and from the photo, definitely not the type of person one would see in a refugee camp in Africa.

Me: June 11, 2010

Quote:
Dear Telma

It's good to hear from you, you're very attractive. It's a very sad story about your parents, is there anything I could do to somehow ease some of the pain; soon I'll show you a photo of myself.
Just curious though, if you are in Senegal, which is in Africa, how come your email address is the United Kingdom which comprises of just four countries, Ireland, Britain, Wales and Scotland.
Hope this does not offend you as I would like to know you more.

Your friend
Robert

Scammer: June 12, 2010. The 0021 is Senegal, and here I am being introduced to a hard working Good Samaritan priest named Rev. Fred Maxwell, and the $6.5m.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
How was your day...? I believe it was fine.Mine here is very cold and like you know I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar.In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. fred Maxwell who is the Rev in charge of the church (our savour de king church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The rev; Tel number is (00221-772799835),if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your Call on Modays and fridays of every week ok.. and the Rev email address is ([email protected]) As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the traggic incident that lead to the death of my both parents took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M
(six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I want to deposit on you as a friend,I love you because you are honest and understanding man.You are truthful ,a man of vision and hardworking.I love you for been honest and truthful, I will soon be with you and possibly get married and to know you and your family then start my studies if things work out between us.My favourite language is english.Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you. Call me on Monday and Fridays anytime at 12 gmt.I want to hear your sweet voice of friendship and love.Have a nice day and think about me, waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind,
Telma.

If the stupid scammer understood Russian he would have known I was insulting him in Russian, Podonok means low life and Bestalich means idiot. The photos are of the late multi millionaire Richard Pratt and his strange looking wife.

Me: June 13, 2010

Quote:
Received your email with enthusiasm, $6.5 million is quite a lot of money I say, and am very interested in helping you; but first I shall need to tell you a little about myself.
My name is Robert Elijah Farquharson; I have made many millions of dollars in the coffin trade, last year alone I made $10 million.
I belong to a church called St. Podonok of Charity, and as a senior member I am obligated to help those in need of financial help, members of my church are known as Podonoks.
Your request is an unusual one. I understand that it needs to be kept secret and I won't say a word to anyone, for your life's sake.
Attached is a photo of me and another of me with Sue Ridge seen on my left, we are waving at our brothers and sisters of Saints Podonok and Bestalich.
As I am a devoted church member, you will need to answer a few questions first.

1. I am a devoted Podonok, we have a sister church that is called St. Bestalich of the oppressed, Miss Sue Ridge is a member of that church (she is known as a Bestalich), are you willing to become a member of one of our churches if requested.
2. Have you heard of Saint Podonok and Saint Bestalich, and do you know any Podonoks or Bestalichs in Dakar.
3. Does Reverend Fred Maxwell know about Saint Podonok or Saint Bestalich, I will soon email the Reverend, he seems to be a very kind person.
4. You did not explain how much you needed transferred; I will ask your reverend about that.

The thought of marrying someone so beautiful is a wonderful thought, and will do everything that is needed for us to meet and to make that day happen.

Me. http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/RichardPratt.jpg
Sue Ridge and me. http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/Prattwithwife.jpg

Scammer: June 14, 2010

Quote:
My Dearest Love,
I thank you once again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth it is now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.
(If you want to talk to me call with the Reverend number (00221-772799835) and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will sent for me in the hostel to come and answer you.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

BANK ADDRESS: NO 1 Aldermanbury Square,
London,EC2V 7SB,United Kingdom

Email address: ( [email protected])
OR
Email address: ( [email protected] )

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Peter Sands.
Telephone Number: +447031870528
Telephone Number: +447031864615
FAX Number: +44-87-1256-0300

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:Dr. David Ellison Kassala
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Morin sonia Kassala
Amount deposited: ($6.5 Million US Dollars)
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Morin is the name my parents called me while they were alive and telma is the name that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with Morin Kassala Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country,I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours beloved Telma.

Here is what I found about the real bank and the old address above, it was from a Yahoo Answers website:

The bank exists but that doesn't mean that scammers aren't using the real bank name with false contact details. The bank is no longer located at that address - it moved from Aldermanbury Square to Basinghall Avenue in April 2007 so if they are giving the old address, BANK ADDRESS: NO 1 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB, United Kingdom, you are not dealing with anyone in the bank.
If this is about a lottery or a stranger wanting to share money with you, or any other email correspondence, you are being scammed.
All email address from Standard Chartered end in @standardchartered.com. If you are receiving emails from any other email address, you are not dealing with the actual bank.

It's nearly two in the morning, will continue during the day.

A little late, been writing to the scammer, no matter how much I insulted him he has taken the hook and won't let go, more fun for me.

Me: June 13, 2010

I thought I’d send an email to the Reverend.

Quote:
I received an email from a young woman you know, her name is Telma Kassala, she had explained to me her problems and I desperately want to help her, especially with her education. What must I do to help her to leave the place she is in?
I have a lot of money, as I am in the coffin making trade it has made me very wealthy.
I had explained to her about my faith, that I am a member of Saint Podonok of Charity, and that members of my faith are known as Podonoks, and that I have a dear friend, her name is Miss Sue Ridge, she is a member of our sister church, Saint Bestalich of the Oppressed.
For me to help I need to know if you know of any Podonoks or Bestalichs in Dakar, as I will be able to send money to a member of either Saint Podonok or Saint Bestalich; normally when either a Podonok or Bestalich greet each other via email they say, "Hello fellow brother Podonok" or "Hello fellow sister Bestalich."
If either a Podonok or Bestalich emails me saying that they support you and that it is okay to send money to you I will then send the money via any means you prefer and to any bank you prefer.
At the moment I am very busy supervising the making and transportation of 5,000 coffins, but will ring the number I was provided from Telma.
I hope you can be of help, the sooner I know how much I need to send, I will be able to attend to more serious matters that were discussed with Telma.
Bless you in the name of Saint Podonok and Saint Bestalich.

Robert

Didn’t get a reply, thought they cottoned onto me, instead, good little Telma emailed me. Impatiently and hands trembling with passion I read the email; alas it was a copy of an earlier email asking me to deposit money into the Standard Chartered Bank PLC UK. I thought I'd drop her a line anyway.

June 14, 2010

Quote:
Dearest Telma

Just read your much awaited email, I will send whatever money you need, but you must understand, when I do business, especially with large sums of money, I usually expect a few questions to be asked and a few simple things to be done. I am willing to speak to whoever it may be to help you and will as a token of my sincerity forward to the account provided to me the sum of $25,000 in whatever currency you choose, whatever deposit is asked of me will also be forwarded, providing of course you answer a few questions for me. I have emailed Reverend Fred Maxwell but I did not receive an answer from him.
I am a man of my word, and will help get you out of the country and provide you with $25,000 of your choice prior to leaving, if you are serious about leaving the refugee camp and coming to Australia to live. I live in a large mansion worth millions of dollars and I know you would love to live there as well, plus you can go to the best universities in this country. The image attached is my mansion.
When you arrive in Australia and start to live in my mansion, I will open an account for you for $2 million and a choice of University that you may want to attend.
I will again ask a few questions, if you are genuine you will need to answer them, and then we will discuss money.

1. Do you believe in Saint Podonok and Saint Bestalich.
2. Does Rev. Fred Maxwell know of any Podonoks or Bestalichs in Dakar.
3. Are you willing to become a member of the church, Bestalich of the Oppressed, if you do you will be known as a Bestalich to other followers. If you do, all you need to say is "I want to be a Bestalich" and I will provide the necessary information to become a member.

$25,000 is little to me and I have given away much more to people who were honest and sincere.
As you sound genuine and I believe in you, please will you comply so I know this isn't a cruel joke. I once was in love with a beautiful Asian woman, her name was Chu Mie Shlong, unfortunately she left me for another man, I believe his name was Frodo Baggins, a small and hairy man, I was devastated.
I know you will never leave me and I know we will be perfect together in my mansion; I keep looking at your photo and cannot believe my luck. Also with the $25,000 I will send you, and as a true gesture of my undying love, whatever jewellery you like I will also send to you, it will match your beauty.

With all my fiery love
Robert

My Mexican Mansion: http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/Mansion.jpg

Scammer changing his banking details: June 15, 2010

Quote:
My Dear,

I am glad to receive your mail and I want to let you know that I am not interested in your money but love and caring, God know the reason why he brought you to me for help, i have suffered so much in the camp here as at my age and i hope with you all that i pass through have change to history, i love you and i promise to be with you i need freedom from the camp here, i want to meet you in your country for the betterment of life with you over there in you country and to continue my education as you have already promised me, my dear the reverend said that he have been very busy with his preaching work that is why he have not reply your mail but mean while he said that the church he know is the mission he takes care of which is (our savour de king church) and that if you wants to help me out of the camp that you should go ahead
My dear concerning the questions you asked me i will answered them one by one as you numbered them
(1) Yes i believe
(2) the reverend said that he know (our savour de king church)
(3) yes i am willing to become a member of the church
My beloved, i know you have money but i want you to promise me that you will help me to transfer my the only inheritance i have left by my father, because my father labored for it and i cannot let it go just like that please promise me that you will help me to transfer the money into your account in your country, my dear believe me i will not leave you, i love you and i care for you i am not like others, you are special to me;
My Dear, i told the reverend father concerning the money you promised to send to me and the reverend said that you should the money with the account information below and the reverend said that you should send your phone contact so that he can be communicating to you with it

BANK NAME................COMPAGNE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE
ACCOUNT NAME.................GOOD NEWS TRADING CO,
ACCOUNT NUMBER.............036156452001 - 90
BANK CODE........................20012 - 01285
IBAN....................................K00120128503615645200109
SWIFT CODE......................CBAOSNDA
BANK ADDRESS........1,PLACE DE L'INDEPENDANCE B.P.129 DAKAR SENEGAL

My Dear, please immediately you make the payment you let me know i care for you and i am ready to meet you in your country soonest,
From Telma

And moments later another email:

Quote:
My Dear,
I i am sorry i failed to tell you in the currency you should send the money to the account as you demanded, my dear the reverend father said that you should send the money in Dollars, to the account given to you ok i love you and i cant wait to meet you in your country soonest and please i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
From Telma

June 16, 2010
The Reverend finally respond.

Quote:
My Son,

I am writing you in regards to your mail which i received in my mail box. yes, Miss Kassala is one of the inmates i have in this camp, she is very humble, respectful and God fearing. She was the only survival daughter of late Dr David Ellison Kassala, her father was a prominent man before the tragic end that strucked him some years ago. She has already told me something about you, that she trusted you to be her trustee to the fund her late father deposited in bank before his death. I want to seize this opportunity to inform you that you should not fear for any thing if you really wants to help the poor orphan. What is required of you now is trust, try and develop that trust on her as your partner so that you should join hands together and regain and retrieve the money from the bank.
More so, you should know that nothing can be achieved if there is no trust between the two of you. I know that the young lady trusted you very much, all i ask of you is that you should trust and believe in her so that Almighty God will be on your side and success will be assured at last. Don't ever do any thing to hurt the poor lady's feelings,
My son, i heard what you said concerning her coming to meet you in your country and she told me that you promised to send her money which i gave her an account with which you will use to send the money to her so that i can help her get all her travel documents to come and meet you in your country this little girl have suffered a lot here in the camp my son i have not known about this this i am in charge of the camp where your partner is leaving my son the amount you promised to send her is ok just to get her documents for the travel and i am expecting your call as you promised so that we can talk one on one to see how everything will work out so that she can leave the camp and meet you in your country
Remain Blessed.
Rev. Fred Maxwell .
My phone number ( 00221772799835)

Me: June 16, 2010
I chose not to answer the Reverend for the moment and to focus a little more on my dearest Telma. Geoffrey Chaucer was an English medievel poet and writer.

Quote:
Dear Telma

Just to let you know that I have been taking our email conversations very seriously. Even though I have promised to keep our messages confidential, I thought it best that I should speak to a dear friend of mine whom I have known for 30 years and trust him completely, he said that I should help whichever way possible as he has seen refugee camps all over the world, and just helping one person to leave these God forsaken hell holes is a blessing. To make sure that no-one reads our emails, the one I have been using is my office email and is easily accessed by other staff, my dear friend Geoffrey Chaucer said we could use his, so I think it best that we communicate through his email, as you say, the information must be kept a secret.
I know I must sound a pest, but everything I say is the truth; Geoffrey did explain to me that seeing you want to live with me here in Australia, you needn't belong to just one Church, Saint Bestalich of the Oppressed, if you join Saint Podonok of Charity (I will vouch for you as my girlfriend), you will automatically belong to both, apart from what I have promised secretly, you will also be eligible for the Podonok $5,000 sponsorship; you can either allow us to choose what education you need when you arrive in Australia, and the $5,000 used towards your education, or we could issue you with a cashable bank cheque so you can buy whatever you need prior to leaving Dakar.
Geoffrey Chaucer's email is [email protected]
Contact me soon so I can help you

Scammer’s reply: June 16, 2006.
As a computer expert (I’m a software and hardware engineer by trade) I know that emails from scammers are encoded with key loggers, if they use that on a target and that person has an online account, its goodbye account, so I chose to use one of my own fakes, and yes, I gave them one of my real emails originally, but there is a diabolical reason behind that. This is how the scammer used my real name in his fake email. I successfully removed him from the original as he never contacts on the original email only on the fake.

Quote:
My Dear,
How are you once again today i received your mail and i understood all that you wrote, my dear just like i told you that i dont want to involve people into our privacy or our private mails my dear please consider my life you may not know your worst enemy just like what happened to my father, please i want us to keep of conversation secret between us till my arrival to your country, i told the reverend about it and he helped me to open a mail box with your name and here is the mail box and its password ([email protected]) and the password is (telmakassala) i think it is better we be communicating with this email than to be using another person email address for my security reason i hope you will understand me
My Dear, i have no problem i am already a member of the church since you are also a member, since we are to live together we will be attending the same church in your country Australia, my dear the issue now is that i want to meet you now and when i come there you will introduce me to the church so my dear i want you to please send the money for my traveling documents to the account i gave to you so that i can come and meet you in your country
My dear you know when i come to your country then the members of Saint podnok will them help me the the money 5;000 Dollars as you promised so that i can continue my education and besides my dear you did not promise to help me transfer my money in the bank into your account in your country i am expecting you to promise that you will help me transfer my money, you know it is the only inheritance i have left by my late father and i cannot let it go, my dear please i want to know when you are going to send the money for my traveling documents so that i can come and meet you in your country i love you and i promise to continue loving you i cannot wait to meet you face to face in your country my dear concerning my education you have to choose for me the one i will roll into in your country i am waiting to hear from you:
From Telma

Notice the first line of the last paragraph where he mentions that Podonoks will help them, Podonok is Russian for low life, and that is all he is, if he is still taking the bait, the story will be going into a new phase of craziness.

Me: June 17, 2010
I use parts of my name REFarqu, last 5 letters are pronounced fuck you, a good play on words I believe. Just to kill a myth or two, there are no such thing as aborigines roaming the streets of Sydney or any other part of Australia hunting animals with a spear. The Tasmanian tiger (thylacine) has been extinct since 1933, although there has been remote sightings as recent as 2009; and the 3 foot plumed Carrajung bird, well, there is no such thing, the Australian Carrajung resembles a raven (crow), and about the size of a raven with a slightly larger beak, and they do not have plumes, but he doesn't know that.

Quote:
Dearest Telma

I apologize for taking so long to reply, had a few problems with a customer, the bottom fell out his coffin while they were carrying him down the stairs of the church to the hearse, the fall would have killed him if he wasn't already dead, in my business accidents do happen. Anyway, I see your point about not allowing anyone in on the secret, forgive me for my stupidity.
I noticed you used my full name; it would be easy to find and hack, so I created one just for us, it is [email protected] and the password is imapodonok.
Once I receive a confirmation email that you have received my email (must use the new email to send the confirmation) we will talk business privately my dearest love, and will only communicate via the email I have given you, I know you desperately need the money and I desperately want to have you with me here in Australia, where aborigines with spears still roam in our beloved city of Sydney hunting for the Tasmanian tiger and large plumed 3 foot Carrajung bird.
We will go on a holiday together, destination, your choice, so please love, this is a plea from a man deeply in love and will do anything to have you near me, so please accept the email address and password and I'll make you very happy.

Scammer: June 17, 2010

Quote:
My Dear,
I have sent you mail to the new email addres you gave to me i love you
From Telma

(using the new gmail address), you also will notice that in the following emails how I make this dimwit eat his words, and how he tries to squirm out of it, It starts in the following email where he says he is not desperate for the money.

Quote:
My Dear,
This is to confirm that i received your mail and this new email address you gave to me, my dear please i want you to understand that i am not desperate to receive the money you promised, but i am desperate to meet you and you know without money i cannot get my travel documents to come and meet you over there in your country,
My dear, please i don't want you to broke my heart, and i have written much about my money in the bank but you have not say anything about it and i don't want to loose that money in the bank it is my only inheritance and i cannot let my father sweat to go like that, honey i want you to promise me that you will help me to transfer my money into your account in your country so that we can add it to your business, my dear please i want you to understand that i dont need your money but you, i love you and i want to be with you in your country for the rest of my life i care for you
From Telma

Me: June 17, 2010

Quote:
Dearest Telma

Thank you for using the secret email, it shows you are true, this is why I know you are for me. I feel deep in my heart that you are genuine when you say that you are not desperate to receive the money I promised, and I feel as if I insulted you when I offered so much money without speaking to you first, so as not to insult you, I sent a message to my accountant Mr. A. Ness to cancel a transfer order of AUS$30,000 converted into US funds into your account, which was US$34,625, please forgive me for insulting you.
As I love you so much I would not do anything to upset you, instead I will gladly reissue a transfer order to the amount you personally request to pay for travel documents. I know that I haven't mentioned anything about the ingheritance you speak of, as my personal fortune is over AUS$530 million, $6.5 million is small fish to me, but as you are personally connected to the inheritance left to you in such tragic circumstances, I will allow the money to be transferred into my account.
As I do not want too many people to know what we are doing (I can get into lots of trouble and be transported to Fort Denison, which is a terrible place to be), I'll need you tell me how much I should send as a deposit and the cost of the travel documents so I'll know what to say to my accountant, and do not worry he needn't know what it is for, as I'm his boss and he knows I sack people if they question me.
I have a lot to lose, and cannot afford to be careless, so although it may look as if I'm attempting to avoid the real issue here, I actually want to help you collect the $6.5 million.
So do not worry my love, we will soon be together, and you will have collected your inheritance.

Until your next email
Robert

Quote:
My Dear,
How are you today, i cannot tell you how much you will send to me for my documents, and for me to arrange myself before i can come to meet you in your country, My dear you did not insult me in any way i am too small for you to be insulted, but i just want to proof to you that i love you more than money, i cannot tell you what you can do for me for i am not greedy, anything that is from your heart that you know that is good you send it to me for my travel documents and my up keep till all the necessary arrangement for my coming to your country is made
My dear, you are a man of your words i have seen it and i cannot change your mind in whatever you proposed to me follow your heart and do what you want to do for me i cannot tell you how much you are to send but the amount your proposed is enough , but know that i love you and not your money, i understand that you need my happiness and i am going to make you happy too, hearing from you alone gives my joy as if i am already out of the camp.and be with you
Honey i am happy to hear that you will help me transfer my money into your account in your country, i am happy now because i will not like my father sweat to be wasted in the bank no matter how much you have even my father will not be happy with me if i should allow the money he worked for go just like that, I love you and i am waiting to hear from you soonest.
From telma

Me: June 18, 2010

Quote:
Telma babe

I noticed that although you are using the email address I provided, which is good, you are not using the email I provided for confidential reasons, as we are talking about a large amount of money being transferred. You must use the address [email protected] to communicate as I feel much at ease when we do. To use the account the password is imapodonok
It's very important to send email via this email address, very soon the company I own Coffins 'R' Us will be doing its annual auditing and it will delay me wanting to send money over to you, as the accountants who do the auditing will ask questions if I send any amount overseas that amounts to $10,000 or more, so I have cash in my office to the value of $8,000, I will send that to you first, and just before the auditing, which is on June 30, I will send another two amounts separately, the second will be $7,500 and the third $9,500, in total $25,000, doing it this way each transaction is less than $10,000 each.
I am very desperate to see you and I am thinking about flying to Senegal in my private jet to personally fly you out of the country when you have all your papers in order.
As I am writing this I am preparing the $8,000 so it can be transferred to the account you had provided me, hope this will be enough to pay for your documents, if not, do not worry as two more money transfers will be on the way.

Scammer: June 18, 2010

Quote:
My Dear,
I am happy to receive your mail, i have no objection to any proposal of yours, do anything that you know is right and good for you that will not affect your business, as you said i am expecting to receive a confirmation mail from as soon as you made the first payment you promised that you are no preparing to send to me, i am happy to have you in my life i am proud of you, as you said if possible when all my travelling papers are ready you can come to Senegal to fly me with your jet to your country, i am happy that soon i will meet you face to face, i love you
My dear how are members of the church hope are doing fine, i cares for and i am waiting to hear the good news from you immediately you transfer the first instalment
From Telma

Me: June 21, 2010. I created a cheque which I thought looked quite authentic and sent it to him.

Quote:
Telma Dearest

Wonderful news my love, I was told by my accountant that a cheque can be sent overseas for a worthy cause by providing some form of identification from the receiver, it could be a passport, birth certificate, or even a letter from Reverend Maxwell showing a photograph of himself and some proof that he is a Reverend (if the Reverent complies with this request you needn’t have to show anything).
Attached is a cheque from the Commonwealth Bank made out to my company for you to pay the receiver cash, it can be cashed anywhere in the world, as it is for cash you needn’t show identification, just present it to any bank that may be in Senegal and they will cash it for you, it is signed by me.
This cheque is real; I never issue dud cheques.
When I was on my yacht a few days ago, the skipper (Captain) and his first mate Gilligan was talking about how two of their friends, Mr. Thurston Howell and his wife were scammed by *DELETED* somewhere in Africa, I’m glad that will never happen to me as I have great faith in your honesty, and one so pretty from your photo.
Do not worry, no-one knows anything about you, and Mr. A.Ness only knows that I have someone I communicate to overseas, he thinks it is a business venture in Iraq, we have been having very good business selling coffins there and he thinks that is where I am emailing to, no-one knows about the gmail address.
If the Reverend prefers to give information about himself and an address the cheque can go to, I will have it posted immediately to that address, it would only take a few days.
Or I can send the cheque through Western Union if you prefer.

Anxiously waiting for your call
Your love, Robert

The bogus cheque: http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/cheque.jpg

It seems that I may have inadvertantly crossed the line of a particular remark that shows a rascist overtone, even though I am not a rascist by any means, sometimes enjoying insulting the scammer one can get carried away, so what has been deleted any other entries submitted with that particular word has been replaced with dots, but the insults used in other emails involving animals etc, is not based on anything but mere enjoyment to see how these idiots have no idea who they are coming up against or what they are being told.

Scammer: June 21, 2010

Quote:
My Dear,
How was your weekend, m was boring here because i have no one to share my problems with, i was just thinking about you all through, my dear i received your mail and i told the reverend father what you said, my dear the reverend father said it will be impossible for the money to be cashed here in Senegal that a foreign cheque cannot be used to cash money here, you know this is Africa it is not just like your own country, to make everything simple, the reverend said sending his information to you is never a problem but the problem is that the cheque will be as useless as anything we may think of when you send it here because there no way in can cash the money for me,
My dear base on the above reason the reverend said that i should tell you to send the money to the account i gave to you for easy withdrawal, he also said that the only way you can send money to some here in Senegal is only through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, MONEY GRAM, MONEY EXPRESS, That sending a cheque cannot work because it is not acceptable here, so my dear i want you to please send the money into the account which i gave to you,
Honey i know you are a man of his word, tell me why you are changing matters from time to time, honest you are putting me into confusion, please i dont want to be thinking, i told you earlier that love is more than money you are a man of honour and trust worthy you made a promise to me and you have told me the way you can redeem it to me which we agreed upon i dont know why you have been delaying to fulfil your promise to me, my dear please and please i want you to show me whom you are actually by proofing to me through your action without delaying, looking for several ways to send the money to me will be delaying the whole thing just send the money to the account i gave to you to avoid delaying matters my dear;
I want to thank you once again today for your promise to help me transfer my only inheritance to your account in your country, because no matter how much you have that my father sweat i will not let it go just like that, it is his hard earn money that he made when he was alive, i love you and i am expecting to hear a good news from you immediately you send the money into the account i gave to you
From Telma

Me: June 21, 2010

Quote:
Dearest Telma

Thank you for your much anticipated emails, I will try and not delay any longer as sending you the money is very important and I so much want you with me, my accountant will not allow any money to travel overseas unless the person who would be collecting the money, either the recipient or a person authorised to withdrawal the money can send some sort of identification, to prove that they actually exist; as he has no idea who I am speaking to as he assumes that the person is some sort of religious man, I told him I was speaking to religious teachers, so if you possibly can get Rev. Fred Maxwell to email me with a photo ID of himself with some sort of proof that he is actually a reverend, then my accountant Mr. A. Ness will authorise an immediate cash deposit of $25,000 to be electronically transferred via Money Express.
If Rev. Fred Maxwell agrees, you will remain anonymous and $25,000 richer.
Please hurry as the company will be stocktaking soon in preparation for the auditors.

Your impatient love
Robert

The scammer attached a very obvious and ridiculously fake refugee ID card and Birth Certificate. For those who are wondering if there is civil war or even a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. There is no civil war in Senegal or Dakar, and Dakar does not have refugee camps; the war the scammers refer to had been resolved over a year ago, and the country is now building its economy, there were never any UN refugee camps in Dakar.

Quote:
My dear,
I am very much happy to receive your mail and i told the reverend father what you said that you accountant demanded, and the reverend father said since the identity of the receiver/ recipient of the money is needed and the money is going to be send to me, and that your accountant have promised to send the money through money express and this according to the reverend does not take much time and could be done even without any demand of id, the reverend said that your account should send the money with my name as below

THROUGH MONEY EXPRESS AS YOU PROMISED
Receiver name.................. Telma Kassala
Country.................................... Dakar Senegal,

My dear the reverend father helped me to scan my birth certificate and my refugee id card which you are to show to your accountant for the release of the money for you, my dear the reverend father said that he will took me to the money express office since i am the recipient for withdrawal as my id is given for the transfer meanwhile i am expecting to hear a good news from you soonest,
From Telma

Bogus UN Refugee ID:
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/id_card.jpg
Bogus Birth Certificate:
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/BirthCertificate.jpg

Quote:
My Dear,
I send you mail to the new email address ok and please my dear try and give instruction to your accountant and not him to demanded for somethings whereas you are the head i think you told me that no one question you in the company please act according to what you told me i always count on you as a man that really stick to his word, i want you to know that i love you and not your money but since you have made the promise to me i am looking up to you for the fulfilment today ok
Telma

Me: June 23, 2010

Quote:
DearTelma

In my company although I am the boss, there are different departments that I cannot interfere with, if an employee from the accounts department shows gross mismanagement, theft or embezzlement then I can fire him straight away and he may end up in Fort Denison. It is true that I can fire anyone I like but if I forced myself on anyone who is only doing their job I could be in a lot of trouble, and that is one thing I can do without.
The accounts department are the people who arrange my business transactions as my company is too big to handle by myself, and they are responsible to help me make a lot of money, so they are left to what they do best, make a lot of money.
I noticed you have given me your details, didn’t you make me promise not to let anyone know about you, this is why I asked for Reverend Fred Maxwell’s details so no-one would know about you, Your words in a recent email was “I don’t want to involve people into our privacy or our private mails my dear please consider my life you may not know your worst enemy just like what happened to my father; please i want us to keep of conversation secret between us till my arrival to your country.”
Like I said I always keep to my word; your ID though is very good, and would normally be enough, and from a promise I made to you I cannot show this information to anyone or it will expose you, so it is very, very important to send me the information I had asked for, the reason why my company has been successful was that every cent has been accounted for.
If I am caught sending money out of the company without it being recorded (for tax purposes, evading taxes is a lengthy jail term here and I could spend years in Fort Denison).
I recall in one of your emails you said that you would send a copy of your father's statement of account and death certificate.
If you could send them and have Rev. Fred Maxwell send some sort of ID about his position as a Reverend as well as a photo ID, and with my personal word that I trust Reverend Maxwell to Mr. A. Ness then I will personally go to MONEY EXPRESS and send the money and you will have the money promised, I will even send Reverend Maxwell $5,000 for his valuable and humane help, he may want to help the refugees with it.
I am becoming very anxious to see you and have already asked my pilot Gomez Addams, co-pilot Lurch and other air crew to be ready for a mercy flight to Senegal.
The $25,000 plus $5,000 = $30,000, I will get a big tax deduction and we will be together; get the documents I need and I will give you my word, there will be no more unnecessary delays, I will send the money immediately after receiving –

1. A copy of your father's statement of account and death certificate.
2. Some sort of evidence about Rev. Fred Maxwell’s position
3. A photo of Rev. Fred Maxwell.

Please supply me with the documents and photo and there will be no more waiting I truly promise you, I’m so desperate to have you in my arms very soon.

Desperately waiting for your reply so we can be together finally.
Robert

Scammer: June 23, 2010

Quote:
My Dear,
I received your mail but i am getting doubt of your promise to me; i told the reverend father what you said and the reverend was not please with the way you demand things and on your own side all you said you have not even shown any proof,
My dear you money is never important to me, you promise to send money and you did not fulfil what you said and on top of that you are promising to send money to the reverend father while you have not fulfilled the first promise, is like one of us is not serious because of the way you are demanded things from me, who know the next thing you should demand from me after give you this now, may be a group photograph in the camp, the camp premises or even the entire picture of Senegal,
My dear, you are acting unexpectedly to me, you makes me to think whether you are serious to help me or not, why do you like to give excuses when it come to your own side to do something, i am really confused if really you are what you told me that you are, because i have proof to you beyond any reasonable doubt my sincerity to you but on you own side you told me that you are a man of your word that when you said anything it will go like that but there is no proof of this word to me, that is why i am thinking so much about your past mails to me, where you made all kinds of statements concerning whom you a just like i said after the provision of all you demanded now, then you will still look for any other thing demand showing me that something is wrong
Well i told the reverend what you said and he scan his picture and send it to my mail box to send it to you, and who knows what next you will ask the reverend to send to you but on your own side you have not proof a single word of yours to me, and the reverend father said that this is the last time he will send you any other thing about him if you will not send the money to me that you should forget about it as for him to send you anything else that he will not, because in the money express there nothing like proof of identity of the recipient before they can allow one to send money out world wide that he even went to their office here and made enquiries of all your demand and they said that such things are not needed before you can send money through money express my dear i don't know any other excuse you will give know and any more excuse from you shows that you are not worthy of my partner because too much of everything is very bad honestly i am feeling bad about your endless demands,
He said that the picture he gave to me if you are not satisfied with them that you are not serious in any way and that after he spend money scan my identity to you you rejected it that identity alone should have proof to you whatever you need because it is my refugee id and that the last thing he can do is to listen to any of your demand again, that he don't have time,
My dear, the reverend father said that he cannot send you the deposit certificate of my father, if you mean that you are going to help me come to your country that i should go along with it to your country, that is not advisable to send it to you that he called some bankers and ask them the essential of this and they said it is among the secret of the account and should not be sent out any how, my dear since if really you mean to help me, i will come along with the deposit certificate including my father death certificate that are here with me, unless if you are not serious to help me then that means you have negative plans of demanding from me this certificate, my dear, all the proof you needed have been provided to you, tell me what again should you now give should you give as an excuse that will delay you from fulfilling your promise, i think you need to finish one before you promise for another, so my dear the ball is on your side now, either to give another excuse or to proof yourself to me as a man of his word you said you are the time have come for the truth to surface, because i have heard enough of excuses from you proof whom you are now, as you are desperately waiting to have me in your arms i am also desperately looking forward to know the type of person you are upon all the promises you made none have been fulfilled and all you demanded have been provided to you my dear i need a proof from you and the time for any excuse have gone

From Telma
NEVER DEMAND ANYTHING AGAIN PLEASE IT IS ENOUGH OK

Scammer: June 23, 2010
It seems my little princess is getting a mild impatient, that same day I received an unexpected email from the Reverend, he seems a slight perturbed, the email was sent to my business email address.

Quote:
God Bless you,
Your partner told me everything and the proof you asked her to present to you, first i will start by letting you know that i am not please the way you request things from me and the little poor girl, after all the promises you made to her, you have not show any seriousness to redeem it, she show me the last mail you wrote to her today, that alone
shows me that you are not serious with the little girl, you know as a man of God i don't need to hide anything
I want to the money express office to enquire the procedures and they told me never any where in the universe can any of their office demand for recipient id or photo, i just attached my photo here just to see what you will give next as an excuse, i have already told the girl that you are not serious in helping her out, if not why demanding from her knowing her condition here in the camp that she don't have money even to scan those thing i helped her yesterday, i thank you for your offer, i am not a greedy person, i know you don't even have anything, because that is not how caring people use to do, for instance, the id of the little girl she gave to you yesterday can proof anything you want, if you are not sincere in life don't think that everybody are the same as you are, because i have given you a proof of no doubt, and i am using this opportunity to let you understand that nothing ever you demanded from me shall be given unless otherwise you proof yourself to the girl as you have no other excuse to give to her now for all you need is given to you;
concerning the statement of the account of your partner late father, i call some bankers and discuss on this and they say in no account should i release it to any one, in this case i told your partner that you can only have it when she is come to your country because she will travel along with it so you have to have patience till you proof yourself whom you are, your sincerity and truthfulness and worthiness to her because for now as a man of God i have not seen anything seriousness in your, that will make me to send you the statement of account in your country, why asking for it since you know that you are going to help the young girl to come to your country or what are your intentions Mr Robert, you know i am a rev father i don't care how much you boost you have but i want to let you understand that action speaks this is the time you are to convince me as a rev father that you truly love the young girl before i can do anything to be of support to you,
You are to proof yourself to me by fulfilling your words first to your partner before i can know that you are serious because your demands a lot and on your own side all the promises your made none were fulfilled, from account to money express and from money express i don't know where will you mention again that you will send the money to your partner check out yourself search your heart if you are sincere judge yourself through your unfulfilled promises and upon that you still make more promises first settle with your partner then you can be thinking of helping the other refugees, OK
Try to understand that i am saying all this based on what i have seen in you as a man of God, because truly you cannot fulfil any promise you made mark my word you know i am a man of God

Rev Fred Maxwell

The Reverend 1st photo:
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/ReverendFredMaxwell2.jpg
The Reverend 2nd photo:
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/refarquharson/ReverendFredMaxwell1.jpg
These photos are the original size when sent.

Last edited by Ref on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 18 times in total
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Chartered Bank- That's the bank that Mariam kept wanting me to set up a bank account with and as of now I still have not set up an account and the "banker" has been officially forced out of the bait along with the 3 lawyers she had. Twisted Evil Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic