SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please help me bait this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chediransom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He goes under the Name Philips Elliot, he has a Facebook page, I managed to lose him most of his friends yesterday, so he is desperate for new victims.

[email protected]

I have the pics he uses and even an address he uses for Western Union

receiver's name : Philip Elliot
receiver's address : 120,orile road
City: Lagos
Zip code :23401

he has become quite aggressive with me now as I have rumbled him, threatening to hack my bank accounts and passwords - I do not know how to report him

Can anyone help???
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, for help and advice regarding the threats you are receiving, go to our sister site ScamWarners: click here. In the meantime, take the security precaution of changing your passwords, and do not reply to any email that he sends you: drop him completely.

If you would like him baited, then we will need to see one or two of his emails - perhaps the first couple that he sent you - complete with headers. If you are not sure how to access the headers, then please ask, stating which mail programme (Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) you are using.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen, I'll see if my T3resa Green can get his undivided attention Very Happy
Hi Chediransom, welcome to Eater.

Any chance i can have a copy of some of his emails ? you can post them here if you wish.

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Chediransom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Thanks for the help, I have copied in some examples of his emails.

Hi

Hey,it was really nice chatting to you.Just got back from picking up my son from school.We are really tired,but i want to do this before going to prepare what to eat.I'm not really sure how to begin this,Let me tell you a little about me so you can get to know me. My name is Philips Elliot i"m 40 yrs old Widowed with a lovely son.I'm live in Manchester, but hoping to relocate someday to my princess. I'm currently single and I guess you could say that I'm looking for something a little unusual. I lost my wife,mom and only sister in an auto crash 5 years ago on their way back from a vacation in Cincinnati Ohio...oh my...it was a bad experience and a bad memory to keep.I'm looking for someone that is actually interested in a long term meaningful relationship, someone that actually knows what they want. I've been through a few bad relationships and it's pretty much gotten to the point where I'm just not going to settle anymore for less than what I want. Life is way too short to be unhappy. I'm a very loving, a down to earth man and would love to find that in someone. I'm the sweetest guy you'll ever meet but also outgoing at the same time. I'm a hopeless romantic but I'm beginning to think that all the romantic ladies are either taken or no longer existing. A few qualities that would describe me perfectly would be: very romantic, caring, thoughtful, outgoing, someone who knows what he wants, someone who is ready and willing to give unconditional love to that someone special, fun to be with etc. There are many things about me that makes me unique in from what I want to know how I treat people. I guess you could say I'm looking for my SOUL MATE. I want to find that one special lady, someone that I want to spend as much quality time with as possible and when we are apart can"t wait to see them again.I also want to get that funny fuzzy warm feeling inside when I think about them.What's the greatest is knowing and looking forward to coming home to that person after a long hard day.You know it seems anymore today, people forget about the smaller but more important things in life. I mean for example a simple phone call for no reason to say I love you, a little note or card to say your special and I love you and I'm lucky to have you, things like that. I want all of those things in someone and I'm not going to settle until I find her.A few things that I enjoy doing would be travelling, going out to dinner and a movie, shopping, going for
long drives to no where, walking on the beach at night, anything outdoors activities,camping, swimming, 4 wheeling, building computers (which is the nature of my job) ,nice quiet romantic evenings at home.I"m an orphan.I know that I'm not right around the corner but trust me, you never know where that special someone could be and if you were to never take that chance you could end up passing up the opportunity of a lifetime and you may never know what could of been. It doesn't matter where that love may be just so you find it is the important part. Sorry for making this so long but I had a few things to say. lol...... I also wanted to tell you that I think you have the prettiest smile ever!! Well I guess I'm going to go. Have a good night rest and I sure hope to hear from you soon. Take care and thanks for taking the time for reading my e mail.reach me through 07024061939 or dial +447024061939.

Sincerely,
Philips.

Hello
How was your day?I'm glad to read your mail and sorry i am just writing you...Miss chatting to you.I'ld have love to call you but i don't have your phone number.I've actually been busy with some paperworks,my work has been so exhausting and time consuming.I'm so tired and weak that sometimes i can't even check my mail ,all i could do is,pick my son from school,prepare dinner and talk him to bed and i sleep off as well.That's why i need a woman to be around me,someone to massage through my body after a terrible working day..Well,Taking about the loss of my family,its a bad loss but i really don't like talking about it.Its the more reason why i relocated from America to Manchester.Thats nice of you to care about my loss.Well.My son's name is Geoff and he's 12,he's so dear to me cos he is everything i have.I will really will like to chat with you again pretty soon ,cos you sound like a very good woman coupled with a beautiful face and great attitude towards your work and children..Looking for my princess and i hope that right woman comes
into my life,i want to love again after my bad experience and heartbreak.
I don't know how you see this,but i don't ask you few questions and i hope you write me back with answers:
l will like you to e-mail me tell me more about you.

And I want to ask u some questions below:
1 ... what u like in a man?
2 .. what do you want in an ideal man?
3 .. What is your bad and good experience in meeting a man on the Internet.
4 .. How do you treat your man?
5...What do you do for a living?
6 .. tell me about yourself?
7 .. what u do for fun and in your free time?

I hope my long mail didn't bore you out and hope you send me pictures of you.
Enjoy The rest of your day!

Until i hear back from you,Stay Blessed.

Lots of kisses,
Philips.

It first came onto me like a dream
but i realise that it's not,
the long wait of a true love has finally stuck my cold and missery heart and rather brought warm and long lasting love into my heart.
To love is like being on top of the world, likewise to be loved.
Passion, affection and romance is what constitute love but there's more to it.The fact of knowing that u are loved, trusted and cared for by your lover is such an amazing thing that could ever happen in your life time.There are so many joyful memories that u can't forget.Love is a wonderful thing to experience in your life, because it carries sweet and marvelous passion into the heart.

Hope to speak with you later tonight.

Philips.
x.

just a few I was innundated with them, poetry, even though I was constantly doubting what he was saying.

I also have photos, would they help?
Chediransom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am using Windows Live, I have no idea how to include headers
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chediransom you have a PM Very Happy

Your poem was borrowed from here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/table/2009/mar/15/heartbreak-1000-songs-everyone-must-hear

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chediransom, He has replied to me and sent me the exact same email that you have above.
IP 41.155.58.67 Nigeria, Starcomm. net, Lagos Subscription

Looks like he's in Lagos.

maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another reply today, its the second email down ^^ so i won't bother to re-print it, I have already caught him out in a lie but i won't say anything to him, well not yet anyway Laughing
Signing off with Stay Blessed is a real giveaway Very Happy

tempak2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his photo of him wearing a suit and another of him holding a dog.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have those also Very Happy
Are you having a go at this lad as well Tempak ?

tempak2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. Pretending to be a hot virgin girl who lives with a slag of a flatmate and is into rugby. I hinted I'm interested in men who's intelligent, and will later be asking lots of rugby related things to get him researching for info to impress me. If he ask for money I'll give room for my slag of a flatmate to enter the stage, lol.

Does this guy only send generic emails by the way?
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My emails arent exactly like the ones above but are about 99% the same. First email he said he was a computer engineer, now hes in africa buying jewellery - First Lie Very Happy

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an ASEM - he's sent me his phone number!!!!

Closed lad accounts
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah i recieved it too, It's a uk redirect number, Hes definalely in Lagos i traced his IP Very Happy

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know about the phone number but I traced him to Lagos too. Unfortunately, I am deaf as a post and cannot therefore take phone calls..........(I am amazed he cannot remember this from our earlier correspondence! lol)

Actually, the phone number he has given me is different to the one up there!!^^^^ mine is 2348O27881289

(Edit to add note about phone number)

Closed lad accounts
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2348O27881289

Lagos phone number Very Happy

maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from Loverboi today, Bold lettering is mine

Quote:
Hello T3r3sa,
How are you and work? hope all is well with you? its very great pleasure to read from you.It really made my day.I like the way you answered my questin,though short but i was able to pick somethings from it.Just want to write you know about me before i go to bed...smiles.

For me, I enjoy watching stormy weather and the smell of rain and the feeling of energy after a storm, go to educational lectures, beaches, watching movies, shows, musical concerts and sometimes for the d internal and taste a little coffee. long walks, exploring around city.somewhat ambitious, imaginative, kind, sensitive, confident, generous to a fault, and loyal.I love relax, travel, conversation, watch people and see the place .. I'm not a vegan, I never asked if he was I love to cook. also interested in investment, trade, technology, engineering, or working for myself. I think I'm intelligent, have the capacity to be a great friend and lover and open to opportunities with the right playmate are endless.

Yes, I'm for real, because I do not have time to play the game around because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings ... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) It may mean that we have a relationship, I think there are 2) The relationship also means to be romantically or sexually involved and I think we are not at that level. So I think at this stage, given the time we email each other, we definitely have a friendship that is based on some external and internal similarities that develop into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more substantial.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, I often felt I benefited from and who hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be grateful. For example, if I could make breakfast in bed or take a bath for my woman, she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or maybe send me a card for any occasion, just to say that "Thanks." I am very sensitive to what people are doing for me and I will reward them in my own little way. For me it's the little things that mean a lot to me.

What does it actually mean to be loving? I love a woman who can show their feelings for me anytime and anywhere without being shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love to be malicious. HUH This may be an odd one, but I have learned that there are many people out there who put in their way. They have a way of doing things and never open to suggestions and advice. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically an open mind. I think a positive result the sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to agree with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to show my feelings. I would like to have someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sorry, I want her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. She does not have to do much, but just know that she is solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone who did not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew would not stand up for me, even after he told me she loved me. I would never allow anyone to hurt my girlfriend or my wife and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my wife is to protect her. Well, I can not wait to hear from you soon.I will send your regards to my dog. What dog ! Call me anytime on +2348027881289.Drop me your number when next you write me and also send me pictures of yourself.Have a pleasant night rest!

Thank you and God bless,
Philips

Where did this crap come from puke I can't decide whether he thinks he's a man or a woman Very Happy

tempak2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he's pretended to be a man and woman. His Facebook page might even be using stolen photos from another Facebook account.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can tell his pics are stolen, although where from i haven't managed to trace yet. He's obviously a Nigerian Very Happy

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's clearly hermaphrodite (or very confused).

He's dropped me - probably my fault for delivering a slap too early.

I retract that last comment! He has responded. Although he is less confused with me!!!! lol I was clearly too befuddled over what the previous lovelad in my inbox said "am into business lunching inverter and micano."

ETA update

Edit to remove the email which is exactly the same as Jackon received doh!

Closed lad accounts
maninblack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathy , i wouldn't worry about it, i think he's just slightly altering script to suit

Quote:
business lunching inverter and micano

have not a clue what that means Shocked

EDIT TO ADD
Unless he means the new restaurant in Lagos called the Mikano International

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much as I was tempted to put "WTF?" on the basis of de education, I responded with "oh that's nice". I hope it is not some weird sexual practice involving food and an upside down meccano set!!!

Closed lad accounts
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd do some leeting if I were you, Chedi. I've just been unceremoniously dropped with a delightful turn of phrase and the only thing I can think of is here.......

(Mind you, it meant that I got to use some choice insults of my own.......)

Closed lad accounts
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, please do not leet. Let his information remain googleable for real victims.

The only thing, Cathy, that could lead him to know that you were baiting him was the inclusion of the different phone number ... if you were the only one who was given that number.

Remember: if you do not wish a Lad to know that you are baiting him, do not post any googleable details of your bait that will lead back to you, while the bait is still ongoing. You can change your character's name entirely when writing about her or him on the forums, and write a synopsis of emails written and received, if prefered.

A Lad is unlikely to google his own emails - and is actually unlikely to google yours, unless he is already suspicious.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathy feels suitably chastised. I apologise.

I don't know how he realised it was me - this was the only thing I could think of (in the phone number I used O instead of 0). We've exchanged some rather pleasant emails then of the blue I get "f*** u".

Unless he is also using the same cafe as one of the other lads I've got going.

I suppose if it was just a lucky guess, he will now not be sure who is a baiter and who is a vic. That's something I suppose.

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic