SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting procedure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FAR CUBE ITCH
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings fellow baiters.

I generally follow a procedure with my lads that goes something like this. The results have been encouraging.

1. Delay giving MTCN number as long as possible. Say Moneygram is the only option.

2. Email MTCN number , test questions and answers etc to lad.

3. After it proves unsuccessful , say that I mixed 2 numbers up (bit of dislexia) and send him the correct (fake) number.

4. After this proves unsuccessful , send him a copy of the receipt (with another dislexic number differnet from the first 2). This further reconfirms my dislexic nature and guarantees a 3rd trip to Moneygram.

5. Offer to send via Western Union and use Nasty Nurses awesome Anti Mony Laundering forms etc.

6. When this proves to be hell for my poor lad , then go through PTV Secure.

These 6 steps coupled with confusing emails , delay tactics etc usually gets me about 2 or 3 months fun with a lad. Does anyone else follow a particular procedure ? Looking to broaden my horizons a bit and mixing up my game a bit. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards to all
FCI
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, FCI! Welcome to eater. That is a very workable straight-baiting template you have there. I usually do something similar but I will vary things depending on what kind of responses I get from the lad and what my objective is for the bait.

I sometimes try to get a bank account out of the lad and your procedure is an excellent setup for that. After all the WU problems he should be open to a bank transfer. When he gives you his bank details, report them to Alan (clicky) and award yourself a cute little siggy piggy!

You can drag out the bank transfer dance for quite awhile using a method similar to your WU method and perhaps get more than one bank account. Beyond that, you can work on getting the lad off of his story and into yours by introducing new characters and new story lines. Read up in the Eater University forum for some great ideas.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like fairly standard baiting procedure. Only thing I would suggest would be that when you "mix up" the numbers, don't send the correct ones right away. Much better to just tell them that two digits are wrong and let them ask for the new ones. They won't thank you for the extra effort!

Recently I've taken to just adding as many payment delaying modalities as I can to see just how much the lad is willing to take.

Oddly enough, the ones I get these days seem to be more suspicious than before and drop me at the slightest hint of a delay, but are willing to be dolla chopped many times and still come back for more.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no restrictions - though the wackier you go, the greater your failure rate, but if you operate a mass mail option that balances up the wacky baiters odds.

I had fun mailing out to 50 Lads as if I were a dizzy blonde Russian model asking why "They has been mailed to my high secure box. Are you wants my fotos and join my fan club".

Devising mails that would crush the mind of anyone tying to read them gave me endless fun, and revenge for the mails they make us read.

I responded like a virginal slut and had endless fun misunderstanding what they said, and a few photos early on helped. Quite a few even forgot they were supposed to be trying to scam me. I got a safari from my Russian model and my best bait so far.

Mostly I use the 'dollar chop' modality with a heavy dose of Mr G0mer thrown in.

You don't have to set out with a purpose, as you are learning how to manipulate a target's brain and take it from there. It's mind boggling what you can achieve.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be afraid to introduce multiple characters! After all, the mugu is using multiple characters to scam you, you should feel free to retaliate.

Examples:

(a) Spouse - the marriage is on the rocks. Spouse finds e-mails on the computer, and wants to take over the deal. Murder may be an option here.

(b) Noisy neighbor - same idea.

(c) Lawyer, WU agent, or banker - victim showed the e-mails to this person. Person now writes to the mugu "I know you are a criminal - your victim is rich. Work with me and we can both be rich, or else I will tell the victim this is a scam."

(d) Original victim dies/suffers severe health problem. The administrator of his estate gets involved, but is totally clueless about what was going on with original victim. (i.e. back to square one!). Variation - the victim's nurse, doctor etc. gets involved while the original victim is in a coma.

(e) Introduce another scammer! "I got an e-mail from Mariam Abacha. When I asked if she was working with you, she told me she was. She already picked up the money I sent."

Brian

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget the good old flight modality. Lads love it when you tell them you'll be at the airport at 3AM then don't show up. I once had a lot of fun getting my character "kidnapped" holding the real lad responsible. Or you might want to lead them on a wild goose chase around the city.

I find they often ask for your hotel room number if they miss you at the airport. To get around that, I usually tell them I only want to meet in public, then send them to as many cafes and bars I can find.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic