SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello you all,
WELCOME, read everything (yeah right) and then read it again as knowledge is power in this game.
Don't use real live info, use a safe addy and have fun.

CU around

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's everyone doing?
I'm glad I came across this forum because I post stuff on craigslist all the time and you know what happens to your email account after a while...
Finally, a fun way to get back at these scum or at least waste their time so they aren't scamming our friends and family!

I've already set up my throw-away email with hushmail
Already created a fake website (PM me for the link).
And, I think I already have a 'lad' on my phishing line.

Please PM me for the link and tell me what you think! (Hey, that rhymed)
PastorTim
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for quite awhile now but just recently decided to get in on the action. I have several straight baits going, one in particular is looking very promising. Once I get it further along I will be posting.

Happy baiting!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello pastor tim and AverageJoe
Good to see you found us. Now it's up to you to get a mentor, read a bit, learn a bit and have fun in a safe way with our never-ending stream of new "friends"
If.. just ask(in the right forum please) and bored members like me will answer the best they can.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya!

I'm new here ^^

Histories: I used to scambait with my father when I was younger... well, it wasn't anything on this level, but we would mess around with them for a bit, and then let them know. Anyways, I recently got bored of mucking around in photoshop and decided to take the old skillz for a spin... And found you guys, which are apparently made of awesome and glitter. Smile

Also... if I could make a name change request. I wasn't thinking, and this is my scam name, so not that I would ever put my scam last name with it... but just for safety reasons, if I could have it changed to Demosthenes that would be <3

I like chocolate chip cookies and taking over the world. That's pretty much it.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Username changed as requested. Very Happy

Should anyone else require their username changing, please PM a mod - it would be too easy to overlook a request on a thread.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Demosthenes. Very Happy You will find that we do not let them know that they have been baited at the end of a bait. This is called "burning" a lad. We do not want to educate them and make them better scammers. Bait safe, read the stickies, etc. and sign up for a mentor if you want.
Have fun, be full of awesomeness and glitter yourself, and enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheGill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day, lads. Call me Gill. I'm starting baiting, cause from the hilarious picture and videos I've see around the web, I can't let you guys have all the fun Razz Looking forward to some good times!
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I found this site while researching a scam email I got that was targeted at the disabled/middle aged to senior. I'd pretty much ignored the 419 scams under the "don't open it rule." Once I got here I was sucked into Hector's travels and have been reading almost non-stop for a few days, luckily my laptop shuts off when I fall asleep, LOL. I did email one boy that was being baited and to my surprise he responded. So easy!

I've been a victim of RL scams. As a result, I know how to be excellent bait. While I've never fallen for an internet money scam, sexual predators love me. I don't think it will be much of a jump. The last guy sent me books, cookies and computer stuff. I never even asked for any of it. Not going to try that with these guys as I don't know how to do it safely. So much to learn. I haven't read nearly enough to know what all's going on, but I have photoshop abilities and some talents that hopefully will be useful once I'm up to speed.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGill and Cold Justice, welcome to Eater. Very Happy

I'm sure you will have lots of fun when baiting and getting to know other members. It's always useful to read the forums, especially Eater University, and all stickies. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and someone will help you.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the greeting Slap Happy, I've seen you on the Hector Oddessy. I got lucky enough to get Dr. Stephen as my mentor and he gave me the link. Now I'm obsessed by it.

This is a lot different than playing a 14 year old virgin left home alone at night. Much easier! Nothing these bois can do can be as disgusting as that.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bobbyrogers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

New here. Looking forward to getting into some baiting.

Seeya around!
Jolyx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy,

Just wanted to say hello. Reading a lot of the posts & getting familiarized. Loving the baits you all are pulling off lol.
Vampirella
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have discovered my newest hobby and I can put my talents to good use Smile Am so glad to have found this site and am so looking forward to baiting ..but in the meantime I have a lot of reading to do Smile

Happy baiting to you all

V
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Jolys and Vampie!

Enjoy your stay, bait safe and have fun!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Looking forward to meeting your acquaintance, and hopefully publishing some great 419 stories on here. I'm already working on three big fish using the old Church pastor routine so i'm hoping to provide you with the fruits of many dumb mugus wasted hours in the coming days.

Peace,

Jacker
Molly Codler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there guys, gals and baiters

I found this site while writing an article on online job scams, and I've signed up to let my evil side rampant while improving my karma points to boot.

I've been here for three days and so far so good, I have five lads on the go and have become embroiled in what appears to be a rather complex co-baiting exercise.

I've signed up for the mentor programme, but as of yet have not managed to get one assigned. Oh well, all good things, blah, blah, blah

It's good to be here and I look forward to a sig full of flags and piggys....
dharma_99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have nearly been scammed, but from an actual trading company in england... do you guys ever feel sorry for the scammers, it seems to me a bit like fishing (419ing).. patience, and drive, and enjoyment at the end..... whats the whole sociological thought about it, are they just *DELETED* or what.. the emails on 419 are so transparent or maybe not i dunno, but it intrigues me anyway, nice one, chin up shoulders bac , peace xxx
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-from canada
-25 years old
-health care aide
-out for justice
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome to all!

@dharma: You might enjoy reading this thread about the ethics of scambaiting, which covers the subjects you mention:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

Scroll down to the bottom of that page for more links to related issues.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
jack hemoff
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am new to this .how do i navigate site? have a lad who wishes to send
gold dust to me,so don't know how to lead tis guy on any suggestions?
SissyMac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to the forum. I've been prowling around for some time and before that I used to send emails to scammers for fun. I had no idea I could make a hobby of it!

I've gleaned a lot from here already and can't wait to learn more and really get into the game. I recently had a close friend fall prey to a scam like some I've seen around here and I can't wait to waste the time of those creeps.

Hello all Very Happy
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack hemoff and SissyMac, welcome to Eater.

Read stickies&baits, study at Eater University, get a mentor and bait safe. If anything goes wrong, don't worry, it's always the lad's fault. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

All new and shiny to the forum Very Happy

I've been reading pretty much everything on here for the last few days and I have to say the sadistic part of me is gleefully loving the posts.

I've yet to stick my toe into the waters of baiting, but when I do, hopefully you guys can give me some excellent advice.

Tuesday
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic