SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Broken leg, missed flight and a lot of trouble with felix...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My identity as Steve John Smith is 100% imaginary as well as all documents, phone numbers an addresses.

The actors:

- ME = Steve John Smith (München, Germany)
- Felix ikpakpa (Gabon, Africa)
- BLT Logistic - Jose Perez / Claudia Hernandez (Madrid Spain)
- Joaquín Alejandro Gomez (Barcelona, Spain)

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: Smith

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Felix Ikpakpa.I know that this letter would come to you as a surprise.
But I urge you to treat the content with all seriousness. You shall also be very
well rewarded.

I am from GABON and a very close aide to President Omar Bongo who just recently
died in a Spanish hospital: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8090056.stm. I was
one of the few that were with him minutes before he finally died.

Following this sudden death and the recent presidential elections which is
still under intense dispute, my country is presently witnessing a very massive
capital flight. Government officials and aides have started moving huge sums
of money to abroad for personal gains. Not wanting to be left behind, my
colleagues and I have moved an important sum in cash through a company based in
Spain. It is a total of US
12.5 Million. The cash was neatly packed in large
case and taken out of the country as photographic materials. As a result, the
moving company does not know that the cargo contains money.

We shall want to invest the money in your country. We decided on this because
it shall be difficult for anyone here to suspect our investments there.
Unfortunately, we have no contact there and this why I write you. Kindly be
assured that this transaction is entirely without risk. All the necessary
information and documents are already in place and would be changed to your
name. You shall be compensated with 30% of the total funds, while 70% shall be for me and my colleagues while the rest shall be used to offset all charges that have been incurred to finalize the transaction.

Please this is highly confidential and you must keep it close to you alone.

If you are interested to partner with us, kindly contact me on email: [email protected]

Finally, I shall provide you with further information the moment I hear from
you.

Kind regards,
Mr.Felix Ikpakpa

Quote:
To: Felix

Dear Felix,

i'm so sad when i read your mail.
I am willing to help you. Please give me further information HOW to help you!

Steve smith

Quote:

Dear Smith,

Thanks for your mail with contents noted.The business is real,legitimate and risk free.i need your personal data s to enable me change the depository documents to your name;please what i need are your full names,address,Telephone and fax numbers,marital status and occupation. A scan copy of your international passport or your drivers license..

With all the above information,the certificate of deposit,change of ownership and certificate of inheritance will now be in your name,that,s all we need to do,nothing else.you will be giving 30% percent while i will take 70%,as the money was deposited by (late)formal president Omar Bongo of GABON,as stated on the letter sent to you.

you can call me if you need any further explanation. +34 693 991 004
please keep this business very confidential
Sincerely,
Mr Felix ikpakpa

Quote:

thank you, but i am very busy.. i will email you later

Quote:

Dear Felix,

here is my contact information:

name: John Smith
addresse: 9, bakerstreet 77452 GERMANY
telephone number: 571 154 ***
fax number: 574 154 ***

could you send me a copy of your ID? i want to be sure and trust you.
Thank you

Steve John Smith

Quote:

Dear Smith,
Thank you for your urgent responds,let me reaffirm to you that this bussiness is real,legit and 100%riskfree wereby you don,t have to pay for (any expenses at-all).in the next 48 hours,if the infomation provided are complete as instructed, the certificate of deposit,change of ownership and certificate of inheritance will be changed to these information provided to me by you and withing four(4)working days this money will be at your disposal.

The address you gave me,please indicate if, it,s in germeny or in the usa?and secoundly i have been trying to get to you on telephone but the call is not passing through,can you add the country,s code?for this will be easy to discuss with you on our next step towards actualizing this trasaction,as i awaits your responds.

note:please you have to funish me also with your date of birth.(as soon as possible)
and also i will send you a copy of my i.d and international-passport as we get to the next stage of this transaction,as it is better for my safety to stay low for now.

Sincerely,
Felix Ikpakpa

Quote:

Thank you,

Yes i do live in germany (not usa)

my birthdate is 18/05/1965

maybe i give you my private number : (+49) 08807 94 ** **

if you need anything else, please let me now.
I really hope you can send me a copy of your ID now because i provided you so much information aboutmyself and i still didn't get any proof that you are real yet.

regards
Smith

Quote:

Dear Smith.
How are you today,i called you on mobile but it was,nt going through,please you can reach me on my direct line for further discusion:+34 688 240 750.
I,m pleased to inform you that,i had couple of meetings today with the director of lacaixa bank, as regards to the tranfer of all documents to your name and was giving 48 yours thats (2)working days for all documents to be originally and formaly trasferd in your name.please be advise to still keep this trasaction to youself.

I urge you to be alart as we wait till either monday or tuesday nextweek.you can always reach me on my telephone,if you want any more explanation on what i have just said or anything else.Good luck

Sincerely,
Mr Ikpakpa

Quote:

ok thank you!

I can't understand why you can't reach me over phone.
Well, it's ok when we go on with email then?

I'm still waiting for your scanned IDcard. I trust you but would still prefer to see it. Thank you for sending me one.

Thank you for talking to the bank. I'm waiting for the bank to contact me.

regards

steve john Smith

Quote:

Why aren't you contacting me anymore?
i'm still waiting

Quote:

seems that you don't need my help anymore...

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Smith,
I am very willing and in dying need of your help but please you have to send me some of the infomation i said i will be needing for us to carry out this transaction(a photocopy or scanned copy of your Drivers licence,so as to prepare our letter of consent(aggrement)before we could countinue this transaction.

i will send you a copy of my passport but at the final stage of this transaction.
please do remermber that all expences will be taking care of by me.

waiting for your urgent reply,
Mr F.Ikpakpa

Quote:

Hello,
i just scanned my driving liscence..
I hope the quality is fine enough, i don't have any better scanner

http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2775/dK9K9I.jpg

Quote:

Hello,
I met with my lawyer today because i want us to have a memor of understanding.(letter of aggrement).
i will send you it to you as soon as my lawyer sends it to me tomorrow morning,so you could read and send it back to me
so that my lawyer could draft an aggrement and proceed with the next step of transacting this bussiness

Sincerely,
F.Ikpakpa

Quote:

That's good, thank you.

Can you send me now a copy of your passport?

Quote:

This agreement is part and probably serves also as a declaration of confidentiality between the parties:

Mr. Felix Ikpakpa of: 2 Avenue du Colonel Parant, Centre Ville, Libreville, Gabon,BP 2085, Libreville, Gabon. (Later known as an investor) and Mr.John Smith.(later known as the Investment Manager)of: 9, bakerstreet 77452 GERMANY

The investor has 12,500,000 U.S. dollars that he wants to invest profitably, which is the Investment Manager 30% (Thirty) as a percentage and 10%(ten)will be for maintanace and any other expences incure during this transaction.The remaining 60%(sixty) is as follows entrusted to the Investor;
The investment manager has the skills and opportunities to invest this money and private agrees to accept this money from investors.
The investor has decided to voluntarily and without the wooing of investment managers to put the money under the management of Mr.John Smith and let him manage to profitable and secure manner.

The investor said that the money comes from ordinary activities and is non-criminal origin.

The Investment Manager sets up firm called money profitably and without risk in an anonymous yet to be named because of the confidential account to take advantage of perfectly legal tax advantages. He sets up for the disposal of interest including a sub account debit card for the investors.

The investment manager manages the fund under his own name or on behalf of a corporation that has full control and signature authority over this type of facility.

The Investment Manager is given full authority to act on investors to make decisions for the benefit of the investor and profitable transactions.

The Manager undertakes to ensure that only assets are elected without risk and invest the money so that it may be disposed in an emergency. In addition, he will make all transactions transparent and for the investors to give him information. The investment money will be invested into an account in one of the top world banks, and will not Subject to speculative risk. It is known to both parties, that from the date of receipt of funds from the Investment Manager, certain account passes 1 years before profits can be paid. The goal is the beginning of the system to seek to generate a profit to a great extent. The possibilities and forms of investment are left to the investment manager. The Investment Manager shall pay to the investors 60% of the profits of the system to a previously mentioned sub-free disposal by the investor. The remaining 40% of the profits available to the Investment Manager as compensation for its activities. He maintains that instead. The profit is retroactive to sequence the first year of the month on the sub - Investor paid. The investor also has an anonymous debit card.

This agreement shall take effect for the period of 5 years of date of closing and may be extended for a period of 15 years. Without the consent of both parties, Terminates this agreement, let it be known that if the investor wants to withdraw the invested money, he has the least to the investment manager, 90 days prior notification by registered mail. Resulting disadvantages are not offset against the investment manager.
Both parties declare that they are fully authorized by law to enter into this Agreement and to fully consider easygoing about it. Changes of any kind must be in writing.

This agreement is binding and applies to heirs and family members. We agree that a conflict between the two parties should first be resolved by mutual consent. If this is not possible, a scheme aimed at by arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce. The award of the arbitrator should apply before any court. This agreement shall be construed under the laws of the international courts. Both parties point out with due emphasis on the confidentiality agreement and undertake to keep any of it.

Read and confirmed:

Mr. Felix Ikpakpa(investors) and Mr. John Smith (Investment Manager).

You are to read and edit werever you feel should be edited befor it will be taking to the lawyer for drafting.
warm regards,
Felix Ikpakpa

Quote:

I 've just read it and it is fine. So no need to edit it. You can take it to the lawyer!

I'm still waiting for the scan of your ID!

Quote:

Hello my friend? everything ok? i wonder why you stopped mailing to me? something happened?

Quote:

Hello Smith,

i have been trying to reach you on telephone but to no avail and i also travel to london lastweek,as i return back on thursdaynight.
my lawyer told me to be back by friday,so that was why i have not been able to write you ever since. I also want to use this medium since i could not get to you on telephone that every arrangment has been put in place,as i even had a meeting this afternoon with the manager of the security firm and he has assured me that everything will be as planned.

Please you will find an attachment bellow of the aggrement letter and also a csan copy of my diplomatic passsport.
please my identity SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET at all times so as not to expose me to my country of origin and the govement i use to work with.

Do sign and return the letter of aggrement so we can get this money from the security company by nextweek.

Please i repeat do keep my identity very,very confidencia

Hoping to here from you Urgently.

F.Ikpakpa

http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2768/a1G0P6X.jpg
http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2769/a2CL7N0.jpg
http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2774/cR8U8A.jpg

Quote:

please find attached the signed document

http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2770/a3Z6LAD.jpg

Quote:

Hello Smith,
Please do contact our insider at the security company
He will be reponsible for the money to be released to you.
BLT LOGISTIC
Jose Perez
Director of Operations.
Tel: +34 693 965 304
Tel/Fax: +34912919601
[email protected]

Quote:
To: BLT

Hi, i was told to contact you

Quote:
Dear Mr perez.

I was told to contact you. I know mr feilx Ikpakpa and i want to contact you concerning the business transaction.

Please answer me as soon as possible!

Quote:

Hello ,
have you contacted Mr Perez?

please do contact him and tell him you
are from Mr felix Ikpakpa in regard of a
bussiness transaction and he will understand you.

Regards.
Ikpakpa

Quote:

I still didn't get any reply from the security company...

Quote:

Mr smith,
My friend from the security company has contacted you since last week.check your email.
can u give send via email your telephone number?so i can always get to you.

Regards,
Ikpakpa

Quote:
i'm sorry but i never received any email from the security company. maybe the company should try again to send a mail

Quote:

my friend at the security company has contacted you again,please if u do not get it,you should tried to write him back
awaiting your urgent responds

F.Ikpakpa

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY COMPANY.
BUILDING 3, ROOM-BOROVAYA VILLAGE.
MADRID SPAIN
TELEPHONE: (017) 289 0565 (Local)
TELEPHONE: (+34)693 965 304 (+34) 693 965 304 (International)
TEL/FAX: +34912919601 +34912919601+34912919601+34912919601+34912919601+34912919601++_++33hhhjuj
EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SEQUEL TO THE APPLICATION SUBMITTED TO THIS COMPANY FOR THE RELEASE OF ONE LUGGAGE DEPOSITED IN OUR SECURITY VAULT,WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH YOUR APPLICATION DATED ON THURSDAY FEB 25, 2010 4:30 PM TO COMPILE INFORMATION AND TO CONFIRM FROM THE DEPOSITOR DIPLOMAT KHOSROVI AMIR FARHAD FILE. SEVERAL MEETINGS HAS BEEN HELD THIS MORNING THE 26/02/2010 IN OTHER TO CARRY OUT THE PROCESS REQUIRED TO RELEASE THE LUGGAGE AND AFTER THE MEETING IT WAS AGREED THAT YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY PROVIDE THE BELOW REQUESTED DOCUMENTS IN BACKING UP YOUR CLAIM.

(I) SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / VALID IDENTITY (PHOTO PAGE)
(II) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE LUGGAGE.
(III) SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSITOR DIPLOMAT KHOSROVI AMIR FARHAD INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (PHOTO PAGE) AND DIPLOMAT KHOSROVI AMIR FARHAD U.N DIPLOMATIC IDENTITY.
BEST REGARD,
JOSE PEREZ
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
CLAIM DEPARTMENT-BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY
Telephone: (017) 289 0565 (Local)
Telephone: (+34)693 965 304 (+34)693 965 304 (+34) 693 993 217 (International)
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

BLT Logistic - logistic services, safekeeping of goods.
© 2005 «BLT Logistic»
All rights reserved

Quote:

I've contacted john perez.

Could you please provide me the documents so i can send them to him?
thanks

(I) SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / VALID IDENTITY (PHOTO PAGE)
(II) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE LUGGAGE.
(III) SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSITOR DIPLOMAT KHOSROVI AMIR FARHAD INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (PHOTO PAGE) AND DIPLOMAT KHOSROVI AMIR FARHAD U.N DIPLOMATIC IDENTITY.

Quote:

Hello Smith,
You will find as attachement the certificate of deposit and info of the depositor.
please do send them to Mr Perez as requested by him so as to start the immidate tranfer of the money to your accounts

Felix.Ikpakpa

Removed links -Ima

Quote:

thank you i will send it immediately

Quote:

dear friend
please find attached the documents

Removed links -Ima

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN
TELEPHONE:(+34)693 965 304 (International)
TEL/FAX: +34912919601

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

THIS IS TO COMFIRM THE RECIEPT OF THE DOCUMENTS. BLT LOGISTIC HEREBY WANTS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE STILL AWAIT THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / VALID IDENTITY (PHOTO PAGE).

BEST REGARD,
JOSE PEREZ
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
Telephone: (+34)693 965 304(International)

© 2005 «BLT Logistic

Quote:

here it is

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

ATTN JOHN SMITH,

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR IDENTITY. BLT LOGISTIC HEREBY WANTS TO USE THIS MEDIA TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE IN OUR OFFICE HERE IN MADRID SPAIN FOR THE FINAL SIGNING OF YOUR LUGGAGE RELEASE ORDER, SO YOU ARE TO CHOOSE A DATE FROM TOMORROW 9TH MARCH 2010 - 12TH MARCH 2010.

BLT LOGISTIC AWAITS YOUR ARRIVAL DATE CONFIRMATION.

BEST REGARD,

JOSE PEREZ
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.

© 2005 «BLT Logistic»
All rights reserved

Quote:

oh really? isn't here any possibility to do it without coming in person to you?$I'm not living in spain so it's very hard for me to come there.
please let me know if there is another was to do it

Quote:

how can i go to spain???????

Quote:

Hello Smith,
since you cannot come to madrid,I advise you tell the company to consult their legal department to help you out with further proceedings as regards your absence.
please notify me on further outcome.

Ikpakpa

Quote:

So what can i do? io can't come to spain right now. it's too far away

Quote:

Have you contacted the security company?
please do inform them to assist you with there legal department
as it will be too expensive for me to hire a lawyer to assist you here
in madrid.

Awaiting your urgent responds

Ikpakpa

Quote:

Can you assist me with your legal department as it will be too expensive for me to hire a lawyer to assist me here
in madrid.

Awaiting your urgent responds

Quote:

yes, i've just contacted them! i'm waiting for an answer from them. As soon as i got one, i will let you know

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE: (017) 289 0565-07 (Local)
TELEPHONE:(+34)602110020 (International)
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTN JOHN SMITH,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY MR JOHN SMITH THAT BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY (LEGAL
DEPARTMENT) WAS INSTRUCTED BY BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY (CLAIM DEPARTMENT) TO
REPRESENT YOU HERE IN SPAIN FOR OBTAINING THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE
FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR LUGGAGE WITH THE BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY CLAIM
DEPARTMENT.

BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENT IN ORDER TO BRING THE BUSINESS TO IT'S LOGICAL
CONCLUSION.

1. 150 EURO FOR OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT SEVERCE CHARGES.
2. 450 EURO TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FROM THE MINISTRY OF
JUSTICS.
3. 230 EURO TO OBTAIN LETTER OF PROBATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICS.

WITH THIS DOCUMENTS WE WILL HAVE AN EASY BUSINESS WITH THE BANK FOR
CONVERTION OF THE PICES OF GOLDS AND DIAMONDS TO RAW CASH BEFORE THE
TRANSFER OF FUND TO ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE.

BEST REGARD,

CLAUDIA HERNANDEZ
(LEGAL DEPARTMENT)-BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY
Telephone: (017) 289 0565-07 (Local)
Telephone: (+34)602110020 (International)
Email: [email protected]

© 2005 «BLT Logistic»
All rights reserved

Quote:
To: Felix, BLT

ok, how should i pay you the money?

Quote:

Hello,
thanks for the information.

But i prefer coming to spain on 15th. So no further costs are needed.
Is it ok for you to have an appointement at 13 o clock in your office in madrid? building3, room borovaya village?

could you send me further instructions how to get there?

regards

Smith.

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
TELEPHONE: (017) 289 0565-07 (Local)
TELEPHONE:(+34)602110020 (International)

ATTN JOHN SMITH,

BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY (CLAIM DEPARTMENT) WANTS TO NOTIFY MR JOHN SMITH
THAT THE LISTED FEES MOST BE SENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER (
www.westernunion.com) TO THE HEAD OF BLT LOGISTIC LEGAL DEPARTMENT:

NAME: CLAUDIA HERNANDEZ
ADDRESS: BUILDING 3, ROOM-BOROVAYA VILLAGE.MADRID SPAIN
AMOUNT: 830 EURO

PLEASE ENDEVOUR TO SEND THE 10 DIGIT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ALONG
WITH THE SENDER'S NAME OR SEND THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT
SLIP VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT.

UPON THIS BLT LOGISTIC LAGEL DEPARTMENT WILL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR LUGGAGE WITH THE BLT
LOGISTIC SECURITY CLAIM DEPARTMENT.

WITH THESE DOCUMENTS WE WILL HAVE AN EASY BUSINESS WITH THE BANK FOR

BEST REGARD,

CLAUDIA HERNANDEZ
(LEGAL DEPARTMENT)-BLT LOGISTIC SECURITY
Telephone: (017) 289 0565-07 (Local)
Telephone: (+34)602110020 (International)

© 2005 «BLT Logistic»
All rights reserved

mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello,
thanks for the information.

But i prefer coming to spain on 15th. So no further costs are needed.
Is it ok for you to have an appointement at 13 o clock in your office in madrid? building3, room borovaya village?

could you send me further instructions how to get there?

regards

Smith.

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

ATTN JOHN SMITH,

BLT LOGISTIC WANTS TO USE THIS MEDIA TO INFORM MR JOHN SMITH THAT HIS APPOINTMENT DATE ON THE 15TH MARCH 2010 HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE MANAGEMENT OF BLT LOGISTIC. BLT LOGISTIC ALSO WANTS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR FLIGHT SCHELDULE IN ORDER FOR OUR DRIVER TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT ON YOUR ARRIVAL ON THE 15TH MARCH, 2010.

BELOW ARE BLT LOGISTIC REQUIREMENT REGARDING TO YOUR VISIT:

1. 450 EURO TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FROM THE MINISTRY OF
JUSTICS.
2. 230 EURO TO OBTAIN LETTER OF PROBATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICS.
3. 9000 EURO FOR DUMURAGE FEE FOR 12 MONTHSM EACH MONTH IS 750 EURO INCLUDING INSURANCE.
4. TOTAL AMOUNT 9000+450+230=9680 EURO

PLEASE YOU REQUIRED TO COME WITH THE ABOVE FEES OF 9680 EURO IN ORDER TO BRING THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION TO ITS LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

WITH THIS DOCUMENTS WE WILL HAVE AN EASY BUSINESS WITH THE BANK FOR

BEST REGARD,

JOSE PEREZ
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.

© 2005 «BLT Logistic»
All rights reserved

Quote:

I've just booked the flight.
It's on the 16th (not 15th as mentioned earlier)!!
I booked the flight from Frankfurt germany to madrid. I come with Lufthansa and i will arrive at 16h00
so i will be there at madrid airport on 16/03/2010 at 16h00 o clock.

as requested i will bring 9680 euro with me! I just picked up the money at the bank.

How do i recognize your driver?

Quote:

Please confirm, i 'll arrive tomorrow!

Quote:

Hello Smith,
All arrangment has been put in place as regards to your arriver tomorrow in madrid.
Please call Mr Perez for more instruction and directive before leaving your country
on his personal-number: +34 634-060-732.

Please be advise to send to me your private telephone number to reach you for more
directives and guadline regarding your arriver tomorrow.

F.Ikpakpa

Quote:

16h00 o clock.
you will recognize me on my blue shirt and black briefcase. I'll be waiting inside the airport.

Quote:

Hello you have to call and also send me your telephone number ,without that,there,s no need to come to spain.

i do not know why you keep acting strange.......you cannot keep to a simple instruction

if you do not call or send me your number,then you forget about the whole transaction.

F.Ikpakpa

Quote:

** This is an automatic email response **

Quote:

Hello,
I'm very sorry, i missed my flight to spain because i had a car accident and was not able to travel. I lost money on the plane ticket.

Anyway, due to my injuries i can't work for 14 days and i can't travel. Is it possible that i send you the money over the internet?
IF there is any way i can help you without travelling, let me know.

thank you

Quote:

Hello,
I,m sorry for the accident ...but you should atlist inform me on time
Blt just sent me a mail informing me of the dis-appointment of you
not showing up as planned, I was told in the email that,if i,m not serious
i should not contact them again.

Please and please i need your telephone number as this is very important,
since you cannot come to spain i and have decided to send the money via internet
i will ask a friend if he might use his bank account or better still you can send it via
western union and money gram.

we just have to show to BLT LOGOSTICS how serious we are about handline this huge sum of money
thanks for your understanding,

Sincerely,
F.Ikpakpa

Quote:

Hello my friend,

i gave you already my phone number but that didn't work.
Maybe try my mobile one and try if that one works:
(0049) 01803-82****

can i send the money to your friend now? just let me know WHERE to send the money.
MY leg is broken, if i don't reply i'm at hospital.

sincerly
Smith

Quote:

Your number is not still going through.....you can send 3000euros with my name via western union,while i still keep looking for someone that you can send the remaining money through his account,because we still have to prove to blt ,that we are still very serious about the business transaction.

I,m really sorry for your legs
i hope you get well soon.

Felix Ikpakpa
calle jerico 2-1b
madrid-spain

just send us the mtcn number

sincerely,
Ikpakpa

Quote:

What is "MTCN" number?

Quote:

This is the money transfer code number they will give to you in western union after sending the money...

awaiting your urgent responds

Quote:

oh ok

Quote:

I've big problems to register my self at western union. Seems that it doesn't work to log me in from germany. Moreover the limit to send is 500 euro with western union.

Can't i use paypal? or just transfer money from my bank account to your bank account?
That would work very fine for me and i could do it IMMEDIATELY and you don't need to wait any longer. My 3000 euro are waiting.

Quote:

BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT PROCEDURE
----------------------------------
NAME: MUYIDEEN ADEDEJI BALOGUN
BANK NAME: CAIXA CATALUNYA
BANK ACCOUNT:ES20 2013 1633 0102 0019 1082
SWIFT CODE: CESCESBBXXX
BANK ADDRESS: 28980 PARLA MADRID SPAIN

please use the account to send the money now.

Sincerely,
F.Ikpakpa

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

BUILDING 3, ROOM-BOROVAYA VILLAGE .
MADRID SPAIN

Attn: - John Smith.

First and foremost, I am Mr. Joaquín Alejandro Gomez the above mentioned company accredited senior attorney (LL.B) Madrid though I schooled in London, I want you to find a place in your heart to forgive me for all that has been going on since all this why you are about to come to Madrid because my conscience is judging me as a Christian I cant find rest in me since yesterday I never intend to join Jose Perez and his dubious colleagues with their illegal plan to derail the sum of €9680.00 (Nine Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty euros) from you which I later realised as a Christian that it is your hard earn money which you suffered for; and they want you to send it to them by bank transfer to one of their embezzlements account today after your arrangement of coming to Madrid on the 16th March 2010 Frankfurt Germany to Madrid with Lufthansa and will arrive at 16h00, and will be at Barajas airport on 16/03/2010 at 16h00 o clock. I hope with the above mention flight itinerary you will now believe and be sure of what I am about revealing to you is 100% reality and true as I do not want to you be a victim of illegal act whish might lead you to Jain here in Madrid upon your arrival with your hard earn money due to their illegal organized planed deal to take away your hard earn money through bank transfer or by western union at the end you will not claim your consignment gold and diamonds.

It was their organised gang and racist colleagues that push me to join them to frustrate you but I thank God used me to safe you at this point of time inline with the news I got late this evening today from the director of the depository warehouse annex where your consignment is presently lodged that board have forwarded the case to the desk of the vice president of the depository warehouse annex vault department which was my school mate in England 11 years ago.

Please sir, I will advice you not to contact Jose Perez and his dubious colleagues any more or reply their mail/pick their call they are all the same gang I also got information that they will soon be arrested and jailed so therefore keep off from any communication with them the Police anti crime squad is after them now and they phone is been monitored I don’t want you to get into problem that might lead you to jail. For your information sir, they have a serious misunderstanding today in between them self for the money you wanted to send to them and don’t ever send any money to any body until I finish my vetting excises by tomorrow and direct you the legal and reputable person you are to contact at the depository warehouse annex for your claims. And note, you don’t suppose to pay any money to make our claims I have made all vital verification as the company accredited attorney to ensure that you claim your consignment gold and diamond and hit straight to Convert the Pieces of Gold and Diamonds to Raw Cash before transferring the fund to your German account or any account of your choice. But before I will proceed further to lead you successfully you will assure me that you will not disclose to them that I reveal their secret for my security reason while I assure you of my professional services till you make your claims and your money transferred to your account successfully without any hindrance or betray, cheating access burden of taxation. Thereafter, you compensate me with what ever you know that will be good for me for my good work.

Please take a proper note about any mail you receive from today I also heard that they will call you tomorrow to pressurise you to make the payment to their account here in Spain but don’t ever try to send any money to them or any body be rest assured that I will see to the deepest of this transaction to make sure you claim your gold and diamonds and convert it to cash in any of the prime bank here in Madrid whish I will escort you as when I will ask you to come to Madrid for your claims.

Sir, please this information I am revealing to you is TOP CONFIDENTIAL I don’t want any of them to know that I have reveal their secret to you they might assassinate me I am revealing all this to you because I cant sleep for some days now my mind is not at rest I am regretting for all that happen but I thank God today that you will make your claim legal through the help of the depositary warehouse annex Vice president especially the assigned legal director in charge of your consignment. Sir, I will advice you to work according my instruction the instruction given to you herein. I will send to you the Vice president Contact information tomorrow after having a brief meeting with him about your consignment he will be the right person you are to be communication for your claim apart from him any other person you contact is at your own risk. But then, I want you to give me a call as soon as you receive this mail on this number: 0034-688 227 486 or email me back immediately for further discussion which is very important and vital issue for your own good and interest.

Remain bless God is on your side

I anticipate your immediate reply to this effect.

Regards

Mr. Joaquín Alejandro Gomez

Direct Private Line: 0034-688 227 486

ATTORNEY AT LAW (LL.B) MADRID

Quote:
To: Gomez

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could be right!... thank you SO MUCH...

what should i do??????? please let me know what i can do....

Quote:

please tell me what to do...

Quote:

Please answer me.. i'm worrying that something could have happened to you!

Quote:

Why are you not answering?

Quote:

I have a very VALUABLE information for you... i will contact you on monday with the detail!

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

Good day and how are you today sir? It is my pleasure to write you this afternoon though I received your mails and have digested all to the best of my knowledge as a legal practitioner. Hereby wish to use this medium to bring to your full knowledge over the present situation of your consignment and also to enlighten you on what and what need to be done legal, to enable you claim your rightful consignment without excess taxation which I will assure you of my professional services always by the grace of God.

Now note this, Firstly you have to stop any further communication with any body here in Spain or else where generally even the first person that started this business with you before you contact this company that I am the senior advocate, and work according to my instruction as I will make sure that justice uphold with my age and status in Law field. Though I knew with my professionalism they will be writing you continuously as soon as you stop picking their call and replying their mails and they will be worried my dear what is going on is everything okay with you, but then don’t every pick their call or reply their email until we are through with this transaction secondly they might call you with unknown number be careful before picking any call you don’t know my duty is to back you up and if you mistakenly pick any of their call you should hang phone on the person not to call you or email you any more my assurance to you is that I have today concluded with my vetting excises towards the completion of this great transaction that will be of a mutual benefit.

Note: with my top contact as I am well connected I have waved /cancel every charge needs to be paid by you including the said €9680.00 based on I will have to obtain in your respective name an CT6MDIGIT WAIVER CERTIFICATE from the Ministry of Justice Barcelona where I have strong connection not in Madrid as it will be very difficult to obtain it here in Madrid most of them here in Madrid are Racist. But before I will proceed to carry you are to send to me scan copy of your international passport and 2 copies of your recent passport size photograph and your direct telephone and fax number to enable me file in by Monday for the above mention document with applying and issuance few of €1,645.19 cent only. Take note this is the only money we are going to spend in this transaction no other fees or charges upfront.

I stand to assure you that as soon as I obtain the above mention document in your respective name the next procedure is for you to come down to Madrid within 48 hrs I will Barrister Joaquín Alejandro Gomez will pick you at the airport with my personal car down to the appropriate office for your claims and I will stand by you till end including going to the bank for converting the Gold and Diamonds to Real Cash then you will open account with the bank and deposit the money there, from there you transfer all the money to your other accounts in your Country Germany after making transfer I will be with you at the hotel till you call your German bank manager and confirm the transfer before flying back to your country this is my promise and my word is my bond.

Conclusively, I will let to remind you of keeping this as a top confidentiality for your own good and for my security reason please.

I anticipate your reply soonest

Regards

Quote:

Dear Felix, dear BLT logistic.

It seems that you have a traitor in your company. He contacted me some days ago. Can you explain this to me?

(+ATTACHED MAILS FROM GOMEZ)

Quote:

I will come to madrid tomorrow..
here is my photo.

In fact i never paid any money to BLT... so which money can i get from you?

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail together with the attached valid driver’s license that will enable me to proceed to Barcelona first thing Monday morning being on the 22nd March 2010 to enable me stand on your behalf as a legal practitioner to obtain the compulsory CT6MDIGIT WAIVER CERTIFICATE in your respective name which I rightly stated to you clearly in my last mail to you that the above certificate must be obtain/claim before your arrival to Madrid on Tuesday not tomorrow being Saturday as it might interest you to know that yesterday Friday and today Saturday is Public Holiday here in Spain all offices and companies, banks are closed till Monday so there is no need you coming to Madrid today automatically is impossible for you coming to Madrid today been Saturday as all offices are closed. Meanwhile, we have not obtained the above mention vital certificate that will empower the release of your consignment to you before proceeding to the bank for converting your gold and diamonds to cash including opening of bank account in your name without the interception of the government.

Further, I have booked my flight ticket to Barcelona with my own money Monday morning 7:45am to return back 8:20pm with the above certificate then you are to be in Madrid Tuesday morning not today. Listen carefully, Mr. Smith if you want us to bring this transaction to a successful end as soon as you come to Madrid by Tuesday I will personally advice you to adhere to every instruction pass to you from me. All you have to do first this morning is to change your flight ticket to Tuesday next week being on the 22nd March 2010 let me first of all procure the certificate by Monday which I will send a scan copy of the certificate to you via email attached for your kind perusal the said certificate is what will empower you to make claim of your gold and diamond and converting it to raw cash without which, you can not succeed I must tell you the topical truth.

Now regarding the CT6MDIGIT WAIVER CERTIFICATE charges totalling €1,645.19 cent you have to send the money to me through my name as shown below tomorrow morning and send to me the payment slip/information via email attached as an evidence of payment to enable me pick it up in Barcelona Monday morning before going to the office for the issuance of the above stated certificate.

Payment information is as follows;

First Name: JOAQUÍN

Last Name: ALEJANDRO GOMEZ

Location: Barcelona not Madrid as I will have to pick the money in Barcelona western union office due to time factor as you can see my flight is very early in the morning no office is open by 7:45am remember I told you this is the only money we are going to spend both your coming to Madrid then first and foremost what we need to finalize this transaction without having any problem is the vital certificate my word is my bond as I hereby enclose a copy of my document for your kind attention and for you to be reassure of my dignity.

In conclusion, you have to change your flight ticket to Tuesday morning I have made every good and perfect arrangement of your coming by Tuesday next week as I will be at the Barajas airport to pick you as soon as you arrive.

I anticipate copy of the western union payment slip as soon as you make the payment.

Regards

http://www.pic-uploader.de/bild/2776/e1R03Y.jpg

Quote:

I will be in madrid on saturday at 16h35. i've just booked the flight.

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

Good morning and how are you? I have been waiting to hear from you in regard to the payment and also to know if you have charge your flight ticket to Tuesday morning as I rightly told you, your coming to Madrid will be on Tuesday.

Regards

Quote:

i'll be at the airport as planned

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

I write to confirm if you received my mails, as I have been waiting for your response to enable me get prepared for my travelling to Barcelona by Monday morning as I rightly stated to you early today. Hope everything is okay? You are to get back to me as soon as you receive this mail and don’t ever communicate with Jose Perez any more as they are planning seriously to embezzle your money and run away and if you dare doubt my word and continue with their organized gang you will surely regret at the end. I know how so far I have gone in this issue to make sure this transaction comes to a conclusive end by the grace of God almighty so in any means what ever be the case get back to me immediately you receive this mail.

Regards

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

Good morning and how are you doing? I am getting worried if something had happen to you, is everything okay? I have sent you several mails with no reply from you well you can carry on okay, but my assurance to you is that at the end of your transaction with those organized gang you must surely regret and loss your money. Then you will look for my assistance and you will not find me.

This why people are dying silently due distrust, God said my people perish due to lake of knowledge. May due to the way I came out to assist you to make sure you claim your consignment then, you thought I am playing but then listen and listen if you dear come to Spain without my instruction take note you will end up in jail following the information I got late yesterday over their plan dont dare try it else you will find yourself in a Miserable situation you wouldn’t like yourself any more.

Regards

Quote:
To: Felix, BLT, Gomez

Mr. Joaquín Alejandro Gomez is a liar! Can you please KILL this traitor???
ATTACHED MAILS

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

It is on this note; I realized that you are not a man of your word, you went as far as forwarding the mails I sent to you to the Africans-Nigerian scammers including my private telephone number to them who claim to be Spanish citizens and they are not, rather Nigerians using the name of the legitimate companies, banks, finance firm etc, to fraud innocent people their hard earn money. After all I did for you to make sure you make your claim without any criminal/ fraudulent act but be rest assured that you will regret all these as you betrayed the trust I imposed on you.

Now be rest assured that I will forward your data’s to the Police to monitor your coming since you betrayed me, and I want to use this medium to let you know vividly that I have sent fax to the depository warehouse annex this morning to move your consignment box to our affiliate vault strong room including F.B.I which I am sure before the end of work today the state F.B.I must get in touch with you either by call or email as this is going to be the first sign for you to know that what I told you is real and that all those guys you have been dealing is fraudsters. Now be rest assured that without my power of endorsement signatory the consignment will never be released to the legal beneficiary and I am going to carry out further vital investigation and inquiry how comes about you been the beneficiary of the said consignment and you communicating with Africans which might lead you to life jail.

However, I will revert back to you in no distant time and I promise you those guys must be apprehended by the police any time. As from now in fact, I am coming out full in this issue to take the law to its right that no one plays around with my chambers and go away with it and to ensure justice uphold as a legal practitioner.

Now be WARNED! Else you will find yourself to be blame. Conclusively I need your immediate answer why you forwarded my mails to the those scammers.

Regards

Quote:

Hello,

HOW did you get my email on first hand? How did you get all that information about me? It seems that you got everything from your nigerian friends, right? Else i can't understand how you got the information.

BTW That's the cheapest FAKE ID i have ever seen!

Quote:

send me your TRUE ID and not a fake one...

Quote:

answer me immediately!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

ok, proove me that you are REAL and i will apologize to you and help you....

Quote:

LOGISTIC SECURITY COMPANY.
MADRID SPAIN

First and foremost, I want you to withdraw your statement that you will help me I never need any help or apology from you rather I e-mailed you due to bad plans they made against you, this is why it is very difficult to help someone in this world. As I Christian I thought I was dealing with a matured man I never knew you are not a man of your word. But then be rest assured that I will take up this case to any length as you called my legal document fake identity that means the one you sent me is fake driver’s license???? Well I will get back to you after my vetting investigation I have your driver’s license with me though it might be fake but through it I will surely get to the bottom of this transaction. But note: I just received a signal from the appropriate authority in charge of the consignment that they have conveyed it to our affiliate vault strong room until further notice.

But you should bear in mind that you have betrayed me for my good.

Regards

Quote:

how did you get my email ? how did you know that i was contacted by the nigerian criminals?

Quote:

I apologize that i didn't trust you. That's because i don0t know HOW you knew that i was contacted by Felix ikpakpa and by BLT

Quote:

God's Forgiveness -
God hates sin, but He loves the sinner. The price for God's forgiveness is high, but He paid the price Himself. By Christ's loving act of grace, believers are eternally freed from the penalty and guilt of sin. Once we're covered by the Blood of Christ, God doesn't keep a record of our sins. Our forgiveness is total and complete.

"Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, who sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord doesn't count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit" (Psalm 32:1-2).

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

First and foremost, before I will accept your apology or what ever or even proceed with you this time you have to reassure me that you will never communicate with those guys any more or forward my email to them as you have acted dangerously to me. It is at this point you must learn how to keep secret as a business man/wise man is unfair you putting yourself in danger because of your ignorant and obedient to my word as a legal practitioner practicing in Spain.

Listen carefully, Mr. Smith I wanted to help you as an attorney who knows mush about the transaction you has been dealing and the victim you are about to get into, instead of you to keep off from those guys as I firstly told you and make your claim and go back to your country peacefully and live a happy life with your God gift family rather, you turn to betray me why??? Now the consignment can not be release to any body without my endorsement following the recent bilateral agreement I have with the present holding firm strong room.

In conclusion I need your direct private telephone number we need to talk and answer my above underline question? Note as I am mailing you now I am dispatching my duty effectively to the present hold firm authority.

Regards

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 am; edited 3 times in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

because i STILL DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT MY EMAIL?
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT FELIX IKPAKA AND BLT CONTACTED ME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote:

can you send me your attorney certifcate? i really need the proof that you are REAL and that you have a degree in law.

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

Your mails was received and digested to the best of my knowledge, hereby wish to pass across to you that your inconsistency and dismay pushed me to begging vital excises with the present holding firm to confirm the legitimacy of the said consignment box and at this moment I do not want you to trust or believe me since you called my Spanish document issued to me by the Spanish Government fake and yours is original? In fact, I blamed myself to reveal what is about to happen to you, well Thomas doubting that Jesus Christ did note resurrect from the death, until he appeared and show his two hands where he was nailed.

Meanwhile, I stand to make sure justice uphold and to proof my integrity. As I have told you the consignment box has been relocate with my instruction and order as an attorney and I will also stand to defend why I relocate the consignment even those guys you has been communication those not know that the consignment has been relocated by my instruction they even tell you that the consignment is still under their care is 100% lie take note of this as I know they will email you to tell you that your consignment is with them even FELIX IKPAKA is the key planner to defraud you because of the illegal information he get about the deposit that why he contacted you for an assistance to make the claim but I must tell you that I am the only person who can make you claim this consignment legal and at the end you will not have any problem or call to query by any authority if you doubt my word try and see is I am real or not. I need your personal telephone number.

Regards

Quote:

Two more question:
- how did you get my email?
- do you work for BLT?

yes, i do believe you. and sorry for saying your document is fake. I got many fake documents from felix ikapkba so i don't trust anybody so easily anymore.

Quote:

hello, why don't you contact me anymore?

Quote:

MADRID SPAIN

The above stated security company, is not the right place for you to contact to make your claim I knew properly that you where instructed by the so called Felix Ikpaka to contact his gang in regard to the consignment which is illegal act which might be use against you at the court of law. The reason why I paste the security company above is just for your kind attention for you to know that I came out to be of help to you.

I am a senior advocate working with several companies and private more than 21 years ago as you can see with my age and status I have been in law field more that 30 good years with many years of experience as an attorney at law, precisely I work directly with the major WHAREHOUSE ANNEX and SECURITY VAULT companies here in Spain including where the consignment box is deposited and those guys you has been dealing with got the information from Felix Ikpaka acting to be the principal to the deal which is unlawful, Contrary they are illegal in the country. Your information’s was forwarded to my desk for proper taking care of from the Warehouse Depository board of directors in conjunction with the Ministry of Justice office where they attempt to claim false documents in your name. That’s why I contacted you to back you up legal not illegal to ensure you make your claim without been victimised. However, I will advice you to STOP questioning my integrity/legitimacy I am here to help you make your claim as directed by the appropriate authority in charge that commissioned me and paid my duty/consultation fees monthly.

Regards

Quote:

If not your inconsistency I could have been in Barcelona today for the certificate which I told you last week, I cancelled my flight ticket this morning to Barcelona and there is nothing we can do until the CT6MDIGIT WAIVER CERTIFICATE is being obtain and legalize in your respective name as the bona-fide beneficiary to the said consignment which gives you the full legal right to come and make your claims here in Madrid Spain.

Regards

Quote:

I'm sorry for asking so much..

Just give me ONE (1!!!!!!!!!) more proof that you are real. After the proof i will cooperate with you and i will call you!

->>>>>>>>> Take a picture of yourself with a sheet of paper where " god never lies" stands on it. Then send the photo to me to proof that you are the person you pretend to be.

I'm then ready to 100% trust you and i will send you the 1600 euro fees for the certificate. I promise by the name of god.

Quote:

no photo -> no proof -> no deal

Quote:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content therein over your inconsistency and dismay, hereby wish to use this medium to notify you vividly that I am not pleading to you to make your claim or proceed, and also I want bring to your knowledge that you have no order or right to ask me with my age and status to instruct me to take a photo and send to you, what a hell do you thing you are talking? Do you know whom you are instructing? Do you thing I am a beggar? You must be out of your senses to tell me no photo no, no proof, no deal do I have any deal with you? I never have any deal with you point of correction; I contacted you just to rescue you from the hands of those idiots I never contact you for a deal or do you think I am a cheap Attorney you can mess around with your nonchalant attitude? I am a man of dignity and with recognized reputation here in Spain so don’t ever in your life try to go beyond your imagination else…..I will take up the law against you, because you are very ungrateful someone you feel you can betray me NO but rather you betrayed yourself I was communication with you trying to be of a good help to you all you could do is to turn back against me forwarding my mails to the idiots let me inform you I am going to take up the case I have your drivers license with me I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you.

I don’t need any money from you okay don’t send any money to me I am rich I am not poor with my profession I am 100% okay. But mark today in your life the consignment box will never be release to you I swear with my God. You are not even afraid to ask me my photo, let me ask you a simple question is my photo more authentic than the document I sent you? You will remain ungrateful.

Regards

Quote:

"You are not even afraid to ask me my photo, let me ask you a simple question is my photo more authentic than the document I sent you? "

You never sent me any documents. Could you please send me the document? thank you.
I would be happy if you could send me ANY legal document. I never get any.

You call me a liar, i never lied to you. Felix contacted me, i didn't contact him. How could i know he is a betrayer? I never cheated in my whole life. And god is knowing that. I'm part of the biggest church in germany. I never sinned.
may god bless you and sort out this misunderstandings.

Quote:

Dear Mister Gomez,
I've been ill because of my broken legs caused by the car accident i had some time ago. That's why i couldn't write to you earlier.
I really hope we will sort out the misunderstanding. I will ask no more proof and i will just believe you. You are a god fearing person as me, that's why i can trust you blindly.

regards

John "Thomas" Smith

Quote:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content therein whish as well noted, but before adequate measure will be taking or I can proceed with you I need your direct telephone number or you can call me so that we can talk on phone man to man. While I assure you of my professional assistance to ensure your consignment is release to you as the bona-fide beneficiary without breaching any of the international Law.

Regards

Quote:

If you have a textphone then i will be able to speak to you, otherwise communication will have to be via email or fax.
I've a damaged hearing and only communicate over textphones.

Quote:

Seems that you don’t have a textphone, so let’s gp on writing emails. Can you tell me what procedure to undertake to get access to the box?

May god be with you

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I'm still waiting for an answer how i can access my box. I'm scared something could have happened to you because you don't reply anymore!

may god protect you!

Smith

Quote:

How can i get the CT6MDIGIT WAIVER CERTIFICATE? Please let me know.

I worry a lot because you don't answer anymore. I hope nothing has happened to you! may god protect you

Smith

Quote:

Dear Joaquin Gomez.

PLEASE BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD and help me as promised. I'm worried if something has happened to you. IF you don't answer me i must think something has happened and i will try to find out WHO did it to you.
If you are fine, let me know how i can get the WAIVER CERTIFICATE which i need to make my claim.

regards!
Smith(germany)

Quote:

Dear Felix Ikpakpa, Dear Jose Perez from BLT Logistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m Steve Smith from Germany and you contacted me last month. After that Joaquin Alejandro Gomez contacted me from Barcelona.
But since 1 week he isn’t writing to me.
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?
HE ISN'T REPLYING ME ANYMORE!!
WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
I THINK YOU DID SOMETHING TO HIM!
HE WAS THE GOOD GUY!
WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HIM??????
WHY???????????????????

Quote:

Hi my friends!

can you tell me how i can get access to my box?
i still didn't pay you anything, so if i need a certificate, let me know and i will send you the money!

steve smith

Quote:

i,m sorry someone else have collected the transaction from you.....and the money has been cleard ...bye
Quote:

Last edited by mefilas on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 months have passed from the first email from Felix until the last email. Unfortunately they all broke up contact with me....

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
2 months?! It looks like twice that.

Well done playing against multiple characters.
Be careful that you don't send him stuff he can reuse on other (real) victims.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.
It was my very first scam bait Embarassed

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you turn in the account information? A lad set me the same account information yesterday. I did a search on the account number and got a hit on this bait. Apparently the account has not been closed.

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no, i didn't turn in the account. Where to do that?

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send to [email protected] all info about bank acct and some of the deatils about the scam so that he knows that you are dealing with a scammer.

Maybe some of the letters asking about western onion details.

you will probably not get a reply. give it a couple of days (a week is better) for him to work his magic. Laughing then tell scammer that the accout seems to have problems accepting your money. maybe they will give you another one. after you have waited 4-5 days after sending Alan the details and back acct, reward yourself with a piggy icon.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further to what joseywales has said, you can read about sending bank account details to Alan here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

And after you have reported a lad's bank account, you can add a piggy to your signature, to show what you have done!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, thanks, i've just reported it ! Really appreciate your help!(i'm still a newbie here but i'm happy to learn from you).

Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Mefilas!

That's a very amusing bait you had there! If you keep on doing this, you'll find a few things out.. one of them is that 'they' will hardly ever accept you 'demanding' an ID after only a few mails. It takes some time before lads will sent you anything..

Nice save by the way, pulling the lads back in.. thought you'd lost them for sure the first time!

Well I'm still learning a lot as well, started this a few months ago .. at first I was very eager and demanded all kinds of stuff which never happened.. and I still feel kind of 'obliged' to the lads to reply as soon as I get a mail. I'm just way too curious to see how things turn out, how they will reply etc.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Salifem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love it
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loved it, very clever for a first time bait as well. my one recommendation would be, don't be so forceful about getting a photo with a sign. trophy huntings great, but, a bonus in scambaiting. the trick is to slowly wind them down to the point where they're begging for the money, but you say you feel you can't trust who they are until they prove it to you by yada yada yada.

Best bet is to get a mentor and read up on the great articles in the Baiter University!

Good Luck in the future!

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic