SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DORMAIN TWARTING

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of my baits have a short life span because the "official" email or web site disappears due to hackers. Wink I love this lads explanation of the demise of the banks "official" email.

Quote:
DEAR REV. ANGUS BULL,

YOU KNOW THAT THE CBN HAD A DORMAIN BUT DUE TO THE DEATH OF OUR PRESIDENT AND THE SUDDEN RESHUFFLEMENT IN THE SYSTEM THEY HAD TO USE THE Gmail.com.

NICE A THING YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD, AND I AM NOW SWEARING IN THE NAME OF GOD MOST HIGH THAT THIS IS REAL, AND IF THIS IS YOUR REASON FOR NOT TWARTING THIS BUSINESS, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO COME BACK AND LET US SUCESSFULLY FINISH THIS TRANSACTION BECUASE IT IS A REALITY UNDERMINDING WHATEVER YOU MUST HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THIS PROJECT.

YOU SEE YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME YOUR PATNER AND NOT THOSE WHO THINKS EVERYTHING IS FAKE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WITH YOU. [ um maybe, but he has no idea what I'm doing to him]
CAN YOU SEND ME ALL THE MAILS YOU HAVE RECEVED FROM THE CBN GOVERNOR TO CROSS-CHECK?

UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU GOD BLESS YOU.

MR PHILIP

And this gem

HAVE PITY ON ME

Quote:
DEAR REV. ANGUS BULL,

WHAT KIND OF A REVEREND ARE YOU TO HAVE STOLEN THE MONEY BELONGING TO YOU AND I, NOT CONSIDERING THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO ORIGINATED THE DEAL AND ALSO MADE ALL THE EXPENSES IN SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR BY SENDING ME MY SHARE, BECAUSE THAT MONEY IS MY ONLY HOPE FOR RETIREMENT EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE LARGER PART OF THE MONEY, AT LEAST HAVE PITY ON ME AND SEND ME COUPLE OF MILLIONS TO BEGIN A GOOD LIFE AFTER MY RETIREMENT FROM CIVIL SERVICE WHICH IS COMING ON SOON.

AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS MONEY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY SO WE CAN PUT HEADS TOGETHER AND WORK IT OUT.

UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU STAY BLESSED.

MR PHILIP NWAZUIKE.

I do not believe this was part of the script when he bombed his format. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2

Last edited by woody999 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare you twart his dormain! Mad

Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SUDDEN RESHUFFLEMENT IN THE SYSTEM

Laughing

That can be our new code phrase for site killing.

You do outstanding work at site killing, Woody. Thumbs up

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HAVE PITY ON ME AND SEND ME COUPLE OF MILLIONS

I like this one. Pity knows no bounds! Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bereaved (Mortus tohellicum): Lad who gives the reason 'death of someone' to pretty much explain everything.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to set up a new dormain first, as you only trust banks that have one. Rince and retwart. Laughing

Thumbs up

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I am working on him Very Happy
Quote:
IF THERE IS ANYTHING TO FEAR I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU EARLIER BEFORE HAND AS MY PARTNER, BESIDES YOUR SCEPTISM OR DOUBT IN THE PROJECT WILL BRING SUSPICION TO THE BANK AS THEY WILL BE WONDERING WHY YOU DO NOT TRUST THEM HAVING DONE SUCH A CONTRACT HERE IN NIGERIA.

KINDLY TAKE MY ADVISE AND FOOLOW-UP FOR THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM AT ALL IF THE GOVERNORS GMAIL THING IS WHY YOU ARE SCARED FOR I AM VERY SURE THAT IN NO TIME THE SITE WILL BE RESTORED AGAIN, BUT SINCE THEY DECIDE TO CARRY ON THE TRANSFER LIKE THAT, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY NO WHEN IT IS YOUR FUNDS THAT IS AT STAKE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU TO SAY NO
Indeed. Stick around, and kill another one. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM VERY SURE THAT IN NO TIME THE SITE WILL BE RESTORED AGAIN

Too bad you can't refer him to register with Directi or host with freehostia. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pfft. Everyone knows http://www.nouptime.com/ is the best host for fake banks.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad having another bad day Very Happy and his explantion:
Quote:

I we are highly worried with the latest development when our official mails are now been intercepted by internet scammers , Please be inform that if you receive any mail from our official email address ( afric*.*****commisson.org) please don't respond to it. It is a very difficult situation we find our self here in Africa . The acquisition of email filter is not even is not even helping matter, these boys still break into our official email. What they normally do when they break into your system , they configure all response to an unknown email they have created for them selves. [ thanks for the information George Very Happy ]

At the moment we have ordered the internet security to close that email address as we are already working on another one with a better security. Although one cannot be 100% sure but as time goes on if we detect any interference we don't always hesitate to contact all our customers about it.

Please bear with us till Monday we shall reach you via an alternative email address , they are already working on it at the moment so hold on.
Bar.George ***i ( Esq) Tel:00233 99 5555 1973.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we don't always hesitate to contact all our customers about it.

'Sometimes we hesitate, but there are also times we're unsure.' Is that what he's saying? Laughing

Quote:
Please bear with us till Monday

I feel a twart coming on. Twisted Evil Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad explanation:
Quote:

Dear Ronald ,

We have commenced the process of loading the consignment though the loading process might delay

because of the farness from the provencial area as such, you should urgently confirm the payment

receipt as to enable us speedup the process and note that the consignment will be transported from

BurkinaFaso to Lome-Togo where it will be finally shiped to your end as required to.

Please use this very email address because it seems that the previous email account has affected virus. Rolling Eyes

Thanks once again for your understanding and warm cooperation.

Richard

This plus two piggies and the lad still is not connecting the dots. Very Happy With my warm cooperation I will poke him again.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
With my warm cooperation I will poke him again.

Apart from that, he's a real "goofy crap" machine Laughing

Top Woody Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5kMiYrWsXY will be his personal anthem from Monday on.

Sign off with:

With warm cooperation, and viral affection,

Woody

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic