SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Going Going Gone (Gonaria tohellicum): Lad who keeps saying he's going but keeps coming back for one last insult.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185283&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The First Timer (Originus tohellicum): Lad who sends out scripts that are incomplete and still have template parts showing in capitals, that they can only have been a trail effort by a n00b scammer.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185561&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Subjector (Formatinterruptus ragamania): Lad who sends e-mails with Subject line only and no content.

The Immigrant (Migrantia desperandii): Hapless orphan scammer who wants you to help them relocate to your country.

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for another genus I think .. This ones called
The De-educated: Lads that have been taught by a baiter to use terms, slang and non-facts that would instantly be recognised as twaddle by a casual observer. The point being to limit their ability to scam the innocent.

I'm not sure it meets the Genus requirement, as most of the tripe in their scripts comes from baiters. But it's damn funny.

(Latin: Retardia)

The Record Producer (Watermanus retardia): De-educated lad who claims to be a music producer who has worked with some of the worlds top acts, and has recording studios worldwide. His C.V is often to be found wanting.

Quote:
Rick Astley, Gary Glitter, Mr. Blobby and more recently, dance-punk band Test Icicles.

The Personal Greeting (Greetus retardia): De-educated lad who's greeting is slightly too personal.

Quote:
How are you on this fine day? I hope this email finds you in good
condition, good
spirits, STI-free and pleasantly drunk.

... Hang on , I'll just check ... *examines knob

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow, I could help in naming the genus and species.
Close relative of the Record Producer.
The Big Phony Record exec.
( Millvanillum nullgrammyi 'semperbogus-egogrande')

my 2 ¢ and I forget which lad species is Brainiac-related.
Can you hear it playing in your head and you can't lose the stupid song and now it's stuck?? Oh No, "He's a Brainiac, Braaainiac I know, and he's
baiting like he's never done before..." Come on everybody sing along
if you know the words, LOUDER if you don't....
(my apologies, late hour, gone slap-happy)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Round Round Get Around (Popupagainus galleriicum): Photogenic lad whos mugshots appear in several baits.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv271/bailey4babe/oke5copy.jpg
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/TWAT/prot1.jpg

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brainiac wrote:
wowwow, I could help in naming the genus and species.
Close relative of the Record Producer.
The Big Phony Record exec.
( Millvanillum nullgrammyi 'semperbogus-egogrande')

Brainiac, You find them, and I'll name and shame them Smile
sings *No I can't get this outta my head* ..

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Long Shot (Oddsagainstus tohellicum): Lad whos scripts might appeal to one in a billion.

This one supposes you might have had Nigerian business partners and possibly been baited before.

Quote:

Subject: AFTER A SERIOUS THOUGHT.
Dear sir

After a serious thought, i decided to reach you directly and personally because i do not have anything against you, but your Nigerian partners. i am the director of wire transfer/telex department of the central bank of Nigeria,.

Some time in the past your Nigerian partners approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the ministries here and requested that i assist them conclude a money transfer deal .they told me to help program the transfer to you ..

According to them, they wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of united states dollars, the money has been floating in the CBN suspense account since then. we agreed that once i do this, they would give me $100,000.00 and give me another us$100,000.00 when i release the fund to your account. when they saw that i have programmed it and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid, instead of giving me the agreed deposit of us$100,000.00, they started avoiding me and resorted to threats. i immediately deleted the transfer code of the fund, which is only known to me because of my position, and released other contractors fund and inheritance payments without yours. They became angry. When they saw that their threat did not work, they started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you without success. i want you to know that i am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of trust.

If you doubt what i have just told you, then consider what has transpired through out your claim process, they continue to ask you to pay money and at the end no result and they still tell you to another fee with any result yet. they are simply wicked. now if you want us to work together, these are my conditions.
.. BLAH BLAH
Best regards.
Dr. Sanusi Joseph

I wonder where you had this 'serious thought' dear Doctor .. *flush*

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Good Christian (Shoppus godhicum): Religious lad who must confess illegal acts he has observed due to being a devout christian, and shops other scammers, providing a list of dodgy names to watch out for (including Queen Elizabeth)

Quote:

Subject: THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
I am Reverend James Smith. Greetings in the name of the Lord to you and your entire family. I write to confess to some things you are presently going through with my boss. I was an Executive Member of Federal Investigation Bureau on Local and Foreign Debt before late. I resigned my official duty, when I discovered the activities of my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. This was because I suspected some kind of fowl play in their act. I knew very well that they would never inform me, because they know I will never be a party to such as a Christian.
I discovered that my Gov. Charles Soludo / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was conniving with some top officials various ministries to divert funds of mainly international contractors; some of those involved are Dr. Paul Bender,Mr. James Scottsman (Philip Asiodu, MISS ANNABELA FFI MARYSE ANNABEL, Ahmed Musa, Dr Martin Hamilto, Dr. Ola Vincent Computer Department (CBN), Queen Elizabeth, BRR. JOHN WHITE, DR. MAURICE OBASI,Ms. Cynthia Morgan, Chris Egobia,Mrs. Jo. Mrs. Whelan, Mrs. Du Pruitt, Willie A. Simpkins, Mr. Graham, ABDUAL HAMEED,Mrs. Mr.Robert Ben, Stella Mbu, Jonathan Gray,Martin Cole, Mr. felix Okon, Jerry Hills, Abraham Olla, Hamilton Greg,Rev. Edward Okon, George Stamley, David Marshal ,Rev. Fr. John Oputa, MR. W. RALPH BASHAM, Obi, Dr. Paul Ogwuma, Frank Morris, Pauly Douglas, Mr. Flora Atta, Dr. Effort Ekaette, Rev. Dr. Sani Olisa, Chris Smiths, Dr. Joseph Sanusi,Gina Ele, ....

Fowl play Smile, They should go on Britains Got Talent, they like Animal acts!

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hotline to God (Fastus godhicum): Lad who would have us believe that fasting and prayer would give you reliable e-mail contacts.

Quote:
I contacted you after my praying and fasting for God's direction in search of an honest and sincere person who will sincerely assist me in this transaction; I took the risky to contact you due to my present situation, hoping that you will not betray me. I believe that my contact with you is not by chance but for the good will of almighty God to be done in our life
Please and Please, Do not be embarrassed, I have prayed for God's direction to find a honest and truthful person to assist me with this

Sorry can't help being embarrassed at how stupid you are .. Embarassed

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Whistler (Eardrumus cellicum): Phone lad subjected to the whistling pickle.

There was a post where a lad complained of an 'animal' screaming at him over the phone, when it was the whistling pickle, can anyone find it.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Necromancer (Raisus tohellicum): Lad who contacts the dead to see if they can come back to life and pick up a non-existent fund.

Quote:

Good Day to you and your family as i bring to you greetings in the name of the LORD.I do like to let you know that a power of attorney and an Application Letter of Change of Ownership has been forwarded to my office by MR. IBRAHIM MAL ALLA HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI a Citizen of DUBAI,U.A.E,he claimed to be from you and and also stated that you sent him to receive these fund on your behalf.

I want you to know that your Registered Previous Personal Details which is now in my Office was forwarded to me by the Central Bank Governor and the Transfer Unit as well.This man claimed to be the representative of your Family, and this power of attorney stated that you have died, they brought an account to replace your informations and claimed your fund of $US15.5 Million ...
family members confirms that you are alive and also that these man is not from you.

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer.All you just have to do is for you to confirm if you are really alive,because its sound furious that such kind of a thing just happened ,I was Instructed to find out if it really happens or not before the fund will be transfered to them.

Yes I died of throat cancer trying to pronounce "MR. IBRAHIM MAL ALLA HAMMAD BIN HAMMAD AL SABRI" too many times.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Waiver (Nuldocumentii tohellicum): Lad who claims to be waiving all other fees and need for documents so he can get his hands on a few of your dollars.

Quote:
I AM OBLIGED TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL MEETING WITH THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE OVER YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT, IT WAS AGREED THAT YOU SHALL NO LONGER BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR COST OF TRANSFER, DRUG CERTIFICATE, AND ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE AS IT HAS BEEN WAVERED OFF BY THE ACTING PRESIDENT. AS A BENEFICIARY, UNDER THE NEW ADMINISTRATION, YOU ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO OBTAIN THE "PAYMENT RELEASE CODE" WHICH IS IN TOTAL COMPLIANCY WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BANKING CODES ON MONEY LAUNDERING. THE PAYMENT RELEASE CODE ATTRACTS A COMPULSORY FEE OF US$280 DOLLARS ONLY.

Must say I was 'WAVERING' when I read this, I don't think I can take any more Wink

TOTAL COMPLIANCY WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BANKING CODES ON
MONEY LAUNDERING .. Laughing

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have the Geopolitically Challenged yet?

I wrote to a trunkbox lad that I don't live in the US which is actually an enemy state. He had never even asked me to tell the basic stuff (address, age, sex, ID, passwords, whatever).

He replied:

Quote:
Yes i know because we have all your full address [ Confused ] here and we are going to delivery your package from here to Pyongyang just send the required fee and live the rest to us .

God bless United State of America [ Rolling Eyes Laughing ]

My Regards to your wonderful family’s [What family??]

Mr. Michael Stephen Castr0
rful
United State Customs Agents.
San Francisco Airport
California (65o-731-1077
E-mail: customssfia(remove this)@(remove this)california.usa.com

(^Sorry, slightly leeted because we are on the open forum.)

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cute and funny N.O.R.A,

The guy thinks you live in Pyongyang capital of North Korea and then blesses the USA.
Maybe he thinks you mean Pyongyang North Dakota.

The Geopolitically Challenged (Nulpoliticus nora): Lad who has little knowledge of world politics, and rouge nations in general.

(You are worthress Arec Barrwin - Kim Jong Il - Team America)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The What's the Question Again (Answerus tohellicum): Lads who invent such lame Western @nion challenge and response phrases, you would actually be too embarassed to use them.

Quote:
Text Question: What day?
Text Answer: Today.

Quote:
Text Question: What is my best color
Text Answer: Blue and White

The Vortex (Timetravelus tohellicum): Lad who contacts you to tell you that you were unable to contact them after they had done something they claim would make them unable to contact you to tell you that you were unable to contact them in the first place, all without you knowing that they had ever left the building but are actually standing behind you! No, I don't understand it either, the only logical answer would be 'Time Travel', (*Jeremy Clarkson voice) Welcome to the Vortex.

Quote:
Attention Dear

I have been waiting for you to contact me on your international certified
bank draft of $800,000.00, cashable anywhere in the world,
but I did not hear from you since then.

I went and I left your Bank Draft with FedEx International - Express Delivery, Courier, West Africa. At the moment, I'm very busy, I travelled out of the country for 3 Months Course and won't be back till end of August. You are to get in contact with with FedEx
International
, West Africa quickly for the collection of your international
certified bank draft and details when they will deliver your package
because of the expiring date.

Damn it, you could have time travelled back a bit further and told me a bit earlier .. now I've got to rush over to FedEx in West Africa!!

*BTW if you don't know who Jeremy Clarkson is, he's a legend (or an aging car/knob obsessed dickhead, depending if you are Male or Female)

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Steam Age Lad: one who begs you to send back the copy of the "invoice" that you demanded, as if you've got the only copy there is.

Quote:
YOU BETTER RESEND THE INVIOCE BACK TO THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY ,PLEASE AM BEGGING YOU FOR THAT MERCY.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
The Steam Age Lad: one who begs you to send back the copy of the "invoice" that you demanded, as if you've got the only copy there is.

Yastreb, thanks for keeping the dream alive Smile

The Steam Age (Retrous yastrebicum): Lad who begs you to send back the copy of the "invoice" that you demanded, as if you've got the only hard copy there is.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bereaved (Mortus tohellicum): Lad who gives the reason 'death of someone' to pretty much explain everything.

Quote:
DEAR REV. ANGUS BULL,

YOU KNOW THAT THE CBN HAD A DORMAIN BUT DUE TO THE DEATH OF OUR PRESIDENT AND THE SUDDEN RESHUFFLEMENT IN THE SYSTEM THEY HAD TO USE THE Gmail.com.

NICE A THING YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD, AND I AM NOW SWEARING IN THE NAME OF GOD MOST HIGH THAT THIS IS REAL, AND IF THIS IS YOUR REASON FOR NOT TWARTING THIS BUSINESS, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO CO

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 404 (Linkus tohellicum): Lad who sends scripts with broken links in them.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have the Non-photoperative?

I have a lad who refused to send me his picture even though he had proposed to my character who sent him many pictures of her. I asked why, if he is particularly unphotogenic etc. This is what he told:

Quote:
I prefer face to face meeting with you and word to word to enable you look through my eyes and tell me that you truly love me.I don't believe in photo journalism. -- Photography is not always the best way to convince someone how close and loved he or she is.It is rather a visual persuasion in the psychological being.

Quote:
I am a man...who is absolutely complete and capable.I am also a very handsome young man.Like I told you earlier,I am telling you again...I do not believe in photo journalism. I am not sending any photo to you or any other person. -- You are someone I truly love....I do not love you because of those pictures.Instead,I love you with all my heart based on the fact that I beleived and still beleive that you have been absolutely honest to me about your past lifestyle.

Well, maybe it was better he never sent his picture to me. Nowadays he hates me. See the quotes by HD in my signature. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nora .. no we haven't got the antithesis of the photogenic genus. Dont mind if I fidlde with the name though do you.

The Camera Shy (Photophobia nora): Lad who refuses to send you his photograph for whatever reason, even after you have sent him lots of yours.

Quote:
I don't believe in photo journalism
.. But it obviously exists Smile

The Boy Scout (Dibdibdobus godhicum): Evangelical lad who claims to be always helping the elderly, widows, abused kids and the disabled.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185662

Same post

The Pantheon (Everyonus godhicum): Evangelical lad who prays to just about anyone that has ever been daubed by the 'holy' brush that you will fall for his scam.

Quote:
I will pray also. To the Lord Jesus. To the God of Abraham, Moses and James ( Jesus' half brother.)
... Try his second cousin Fred and his Auntie Jean as well while you are at it.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, Wowwow, although photophobia itself is a symptom of excessive sensitivity to light and the aversion to sunlight or well-lit places. But that's how it actually is with the lads who refuse to send a photo.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some more suggestions:

The Extirpator (or Irreconcilable) who uses damnatio memoriae i.e. "damnation of memory" to remove someone from remembrance.

HD wrote:
I will never ever forgive her [Miss N0ra] in my life.As far as I am concerned,she does not exist anymore --.She has no good home training and she does not seem to have any reasonable job except travelling from one village to another village, one town to another,one country to another.

HD wrote:
If you want to know anything about Miss N0ra,you should contact her directly and hear her out.She is nobody to me and I am not inclined to answer any question about her to anybody.

The Extrasensorist who has information that you never gave to the lad. Many lads know you have been scammed or you have lost a relative in a horrible accident. However, the information isn't usually correct.

Quote:
Please do keep this only to your self please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you in london, once the fund has been transfered.

Rolling Eyes My character is very far from London and I actually never told the lad where I was.

The Concupiscent/Onanist who goes wild when he sees your characters pic and uses vulgar language to express his lascivious feelings.

Quote:
I GOT YOUR PICTURE AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY NICE TO ME AND I WILL LIKE TO JOIN YOU. -- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I NEED YOUR CONTACT SO THAT I WILL F**K YOU. -- SEND ME MORE OF YOUR PICTURES BECAUSE I AM FEELING TO F**K YOU.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A, are you trying to take my job Wink, more great stuff with the latin.
On the photophobic, I don't think there is a camera phobia (haven't been able to google it anyways), most people would say the person is just a bit camera shy.

The Irreconcilable (Forgetus nora): Lad who uses damnatio memoriae i.e. "damnation of memory" to remove someone from remembrance.

We also have something similar to the 'Extrasensorist'

Quote:
The Prophet (Prophetus nutsia): A scammer who fortells what you are about to do to them in your next bait. More than likely coincidence but you never know.

Can we have
The Sixth Sense (Fortellus nora): Lad who comes out with partially true information about you that you never gave to them. Perhaps they assumed it or perhaps they read your mind.

The Concupiscent (Leerus nora): Lad who goes wild when he sees your characters pic and uses vulgar language to express his lascivious feelings.

One from me:

The Consoler (Delusionus tohellicum): Lad who consoles himself with the fact he never sent you the millions of dollars after he realises he was baited for the n'th time.

Quote:
i never knew that i was dealing with the wrong person all this while, but to my greatest surprise i almost trasfer such huge amount of money to your account what would have happen to my general head office well is really advise able to find out things before making some decisions at time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic