SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from 'Beware of Church web sites'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Original thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70636

I know this thread is olddddd but I was wondering what the outcome of it was? Does anyone remember? Also I see the website is still active, does that mean that he wasn't scamming women out of money? I know curiosity killed the cat, but I had to ask after reading the two pages.

Split from four year old thread - Branwen
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there was another thread relating to this just after I started, perhaps try a couple of searches on some of the details and you may just find the more recent thread.

If I recall rightly, this person lures women and basically lives off of their money until they have no money left, then he moves onto the next person. To make matters worse, he does that while telling people he is a man of the cloth Rolling Eyes

I cant recall if any efforts were made to get his website closed down but I am figuring that as ethically and morally wrong as what he is doing is, I dont know that it is illegal as such to have a girl friend and allow her to spend all of her money on you, further, it is his right to get a new girlfriend (or an extra one) if he so desires.

What I remember of this is sickening, dig it up by all means and have a look around, if you want to discuss it further, start a new thread and put a link to any other threads you find, otherwise you may well end up getting your bottom smacked, a 4 year necro is a lot you know Smile

ETA;
Do an exact google search on his name Marshal Woodard and you will find more information than you could ever hope to find.

You will also find updates here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=907219

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ Murry "bottom smacked" and it's not even my Birthday. Wink I really wasn't sure either to bump or start a new thread since the other one had all the info in it.. Now I know. A split Smile

Thanks Branwen for fixing the new thread.. I didn't want to bump or post but was dying to know the rest of the story. Even with the tons of things I google a day it didn't even occur to me to google. lol.. I was so caught in wondering what happened next... Razz

Skipping away to google..
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy No problem.

Anytime you wish to reference an ancient thread, you can start a new one (and call it whatever you like), and then add a link to the original one that you are referring to.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic