SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ecard you must be joking!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes his IP would show but so would mine! No way.

Received: by 10.216.171.136 with SMTP id r8cs42961wel;
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 04:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.27.232 with SMTP id j40mr5814076qac.329.1275652347184;
Fri, 04 Jun 2010 04:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from dc3-ws-ironport5.webshots.com (dc3-ws-ironport5.webshots.com [66.119.43.11])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 2si1207004qwi.9.2010.06.04.04.52.26;
Fri, 04 Jun 2010 04:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 66.119.43.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=66.119.43.11;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 66.119.43.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from localhost.localdomain (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by dc3-ws-mail2.ops.ag.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id A453881408A
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 4 Jun 2010 04:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
To:
Subject: From [email protected] - Scotland049.AVI
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

66.119.43.11 United States (Cleveland)*

Quote:

4 June 2010 12:53
subjectFrom [email protected] - Scotland049.AVI

You have received a new
eCard from [email protected].
From Mr. John W. David Dear, I am Mr John W. David an accountant working with one of the Commercial Bank here in Ivory Coast, I am contacting you on business of transferring the sum of Eight Million United States Dollar (US$8 million) into a safe foreign account and it must be very confidential. I needs your help to come out to stand as the next of kin to late Mr. Burckhard, Erich, customer of our bank who died in plane crash on Monday 2ND September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Take note of my reason of contacting you, this fund is dormant and if it stays a little long the bank will block the fund. The depositor is now where to be found after all my investigation of the file through our bank server. However i contacted you so that the proceeds of his account with our Bank can be paid transfer to your account and then you and I will share the money fifty fifty, I have all the formalities to legalize it on your name, Note that all the mod alities of this transfer are RISK FREE, I want to make the following points clear for you so that you can have a better understanding of why we are contacting you. 1-As civil servants, we are not permitted to operate or own a foreign account while in office due to CIVIL SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT. 2-A reliable foreign partner abroad is required for assistance to claim the fund as the case may be. 3-You will be forwarded as the next of kin to the late depositor of the fund. Open bellow site for confirmation. http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html Upon your response i will give you the next step to take for the transfer processing on your name. Thank for your understanding Regards Mr. John W. David

View your eCard now

Your eCard is available until Jul 4

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, do you think this one knows about the IP-revealing properties of the E-card? Or is he just trying to make himself look all friendly and caring?
Curious...

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say he's just being friendly, and perhaps testing you to see how compliant you are. Most lads have no idea about that stuff. How about using a free proxy, like http://hidemyass.com to view your lovely card? Would that work for you? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could also be using it to circumvent any mass-mailing restrictions his own mail service has - surely an e-card service would have considerably higher sending limits.

Or it could be malware.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Technomancer wrote:
Quote:
do you think this one knows about the IP-revealing properties of the E-card?

That is a possiility, if he is in USA a 'local' might make better baiter.

Slappy wrote:
Quote:
How about using a free proxy, like http://hidemyass.com to view your lovely card?

Had a look but doesn't it encrypt everything?

foo123 wrote:
Quote:
Or it could be malware.

and there's the rub whether tis nobler in the mind etc

Seriously I have no vacancies at present so if anyone wants to play feel free.[/quote]

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic