SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help! I need a MTCN pronto!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom Terrific
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone e-mail me a phoney WU receipt form? I need to waste a lad's time. Thanks,

Tom Twisted Evil

"Send money now or I do voodoo on you and make die!"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tom Welcome to 419eater

Visit Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Bait Safe and most of all have Fun!!

Here's all the receipts generators

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

Edit to welcome

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tom,
Welcome to the nuthouse.

Like Seamless said, do a lot of reading. Especially Eater-U is very helpful when you start out. Did you sign up for a mentor?

From your post it seems that you feel you're in a hurry. Remember that it is your bait, not your lad's. You are in control and you dictate the pace. Don't let your lad put pressure on you.
(I always forget to attach the attachment the first time.)

The generators link is very good. You can use it to just produce a slip, or you can set up a MTCN-Secure (or was it secure-trans?) session for your lad.

Happy baiting!

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom Terrific wrote:
Can anyone e-mail me a phoney WU receipt form?

You never really need one "pronto." Remember the best we do is waster their time. Mad

So if you have the lad, just say you cant find it or your grandmother borrowed the car it is in, or any wacky thing. They want the cash... and they will keep talking to get it!

Above all, remember you are in control!!!!

Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, the WU outlets near me suffer occasional sudden gale force winds.
Every time I make a payment, the wind suddenly picks up and blows the receipt out of my hand when I come out of the place...

Not sure what causes that. The Gods of Baiting work in mysterious ways Wink

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They dog ALWAYS eats my homework. Wink

The WU receipt generator is fabulous. I just sent one to a lad today and got this reply:

Frustrated lad wrote:
Well i got your mail with the WU slip but there a little problem am having with it..it's like you have use the receipt to cover the Mctn number (control number) so why don't send it again without the receipt or you look at the control number and send it..

Of course, by the time I get back to him the dog will have done his dirty work... Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent 2 spyrkes WU receipts not 10 minutes ago. 1 to Prince Kevin in the refugee camp, seems his 1st receipt the Post-it note blocked the MTCN number. So I "tore off" the sticky-note and sent him another. oops

The other was to hitman Crotty. with the message on the sticky
"Please don't kill me" and "to the hitman" oooo I wonder what WU will think of that. Next time may have to fill 100's of "security" forms.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome TT (the second).

Please don't be in such a hurry (especially when you "need to waste a lad's time").
We are all laid back here and everything we do takes time.
We've learnt that when we do things urgently, it always goes wrong. Wink

Do some reading, your lad will wait.

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite dodge- I sent the WU receipt scanned, but encrypted for security reasons (one can't be too careful!!)

The actual file is just garbage - copy (repeat COPY) a dll file from your computer, and rename it wu-receipt.jpg. Tell the mugu in the e-mail that it is encrypted using PGP technology, and that you will send him the key to decode it in the next e-mail.

In the next e-mail, send a long, random string of numbers, digits and symbols. Like this

afjfewa1are8#avi#3,javptx8&s%tgn27f@1fj!myr9xd37vdklk6

Tell him to go to pgp freeware, download a trial version, and decode it.

When he can't do that, explain that you can't do it either and you have lost the original WU receipt! Public key cryptography only allows the recipient to decode (ok, before you folks start writing to correct me, I know how this actually works - but the mugu does not!) There is a wikipedia page on public key cryptography, for example, that you can point the mugu to - it explains the procedure in sufficient detail to make your mugu's eyes glaze over)

In short - unless he can get his pgp to work, all that money is just gone...

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic