SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait! Hit Lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know how everyone likes hit lads. Well, this little guy popped up on a fellow car club member's email. He responded to him, but dropped it, sounds like this is a live one.

Subject: VERY URGENT!!
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:57:19 +0000

Hello

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it’s the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer. It’s someone I believe you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against you. Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face,but before that, I need $30,000. I will come to your home or you determine where you wish we meet; I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family. Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of $15,000 first,which will serve as guarantee that you are ready to you co-operate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $12000 once you receive the tape.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnings, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately.

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Regard

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just e-mailed him/her. Let's see what happens
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah Very Happy Same script as the hitlad I posted in Help, Hints and Tips ("Fresh hitlad"), but a different addy. Could open some possibilities Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hit-lad #4. Crikeys I'm baiting 3 of them, I need a scorecard
to find where to post my results about the Jack Bauer dude

OK I'm game, if I add this clown I will be baiting 4 hitlads at once!!

edit: Does he have another name besides "kpc" ?? OK thx Caligula I'll
go look over at H,H,& T

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mailed! Lets see how this goes! What say, first to a trophy?

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to set him up for mtcnvault purgatory right now. I was going to go for a trophy, but this guy seems a little dense.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is everyone else getting told to WU to this in canada?

Quote:
Receivers First Name : Joy
Receivers Last name : Reid
City : Scarborough
State : Ontario
Address : 12 cot street

I am going to set him up for a photo and a form. So if he asks, WU is now demanding photos and HLS forms for money sent out of the US.

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might want to hit him with the vault for consistency. I'll try to add your stuff onto my WU list of demands.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, just fired off an email, hope he bites Smile

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DeepSeaBaiter wrote:
Might want to hit him with the vault for consistency. I'll try to add your stuff onto my WU list of demands.

Please explain the vault for me so I can do it correctly.

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183265

It's sort of the online equivalent of a rubicks cube, only there isn't any solution, you can't peel off the stickers and there is a time limit. Pretty easy to set up.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ok yes, got it!! Problem. That tool will not work on a Mac, so I cant use it! Sad

{Edit: I'm wrong! I was thinking of a different tool here!!}

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have him too, says he's in London

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the Joy Reid name here, Canada too. Maybe they're working in a group? If it could be made to safari, I've got some great places for it to go.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think this lad/ladette is to smart if his/her maths is anything to go by!!

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not gotten back to me yet. Mad Maybe he is too busy with all these replies? Very Happy Bet he thinks he hit the 419 $$ jackpot!!

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It got really frustrated at my vault attempt. It himhawed around forever about it and ran the time out (it was only set for 12 hours) I went back and reset it for 4 days to see if that'll work better. Also, it demanded 30K from me at first and then said to WU 5K. I keep dropping the price everytime and it doesn't seem to notice. It could end up owing me money by the time this is over with.

Last edited by DeepSeaBaiter on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some dialogue:

Me:
Quote:
Who do you work for?! What is your name? Who is trying to kill me? I am so scared... I haven't been able to leave my home since I got your message, I haven't even been able to sleep. This is so terrible.. I have tried to live a good life, why would somebody want me dead? PLEASE HELP ME!

Bruce

It:
Quote:
The only way for you is to pay the sum of $5000 before you can be set free,if not your life is in danger..

It again:
Quote:
Before anything can be done,just go and deposit the sum of $5000 to the following info given bellow, and Please send it through the western union because that is the fastest way i can receive the money and you have just a day to do that because i been paid half of the payment to kill you and if you refuse to do that it means you are gone...

Receiver's Name:Cevin Krotty
Address-110 Marylebone High Street,
City- London
Postal code-W1U 4RY
Country-UK

Amount Sent: ???
MTCN Control Number: ???

Sender's Name: ???

so just send me the transfer information's and the (MTCN Number) so that i will be able to pick up the money immediately.

Me:

Quote:
How do I know that you are who you say you are? What if the person that hired you tries to kill me on their own, could you protect me from them? I've hidden myself in a closet in the basement! I don't know what to do...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have a go myself if this leads to a Canuck lad or mule.

Lots and lots of webcam's in Toronto so the possibilities are endless Twisted Evil

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothin yet.... Crying or Very sad

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The only way for you is to pay the sum of $5000 before you can be set free,if not your life is in danger because i have been paid half of the payment to kill you and by sending the money is the only way i can help and here is the info that you will need in sending the money...

Receivers First Name : Joy
Receivers Last name : Reid
City : Scarborough
State : Ontario
Address : 12 cot street

Amount Sent: ???
MTCN Control Number: ???

Sender's Name: ???
so just send me the transfer information's and the (MTCN Number) so that i will be able to pick up the money immediately.

Get back to me ASAP..

Quote:
I am 90 years old, I don't have lot money to give only my house and farm .. if someone want to kill me why.. tell me. My heart will soon give out, I feel I cannot breathe now .. help me oh god!! ... God will punish you for what you are doing .. he will curse you and your family forever.. you will see that sign if you always cares about jesus's body!!
Forgive me oh lord .. I pray to the five churches to take you evil man to hell .. you will see the power as I live 90 years I have the blessing of god, if he want me to die I will already be dead .. you can take my body but my ghost will be powerful against you .. you will now live no more than one year .. my sons will avenge me .. we are columbian and they can go around the world to find you ..

I can't believe it .. doth the Hitlad repententh .. praise the Lord jump_4_joy

Quote:

Old man,take it easy,am assuring you that you are not going to be dead,i promise you that,am not the one who want dead,somebody came to me your behalf and am giving you the assurance that you are save....

Be save

Quote:
Mr Cortty,
For your evil sin I shall not remove this curse.
You must promise to me that you will make a confession to God, ceasing sin against God, and resolving to live according to religious law. This includes an admission of guilt, and a promise or resolve not to repeat this offense; and attempt to make restitution for the wrong, or in some way to reverse the harmful effects of the wrong where possible you have done to me.
I swear to you you almost murdered me with fear. Why would do that to your mother in God .. why .. why?
Your mother gave birth to such a devil and she will not hear your confession now alive or dead. I pray for her poor soul and she will not rest with the angels as her son offers himself to the devil, you child of Satan!!
We are all born of the same flesh under God, yet you put the fear of death in my soul. I will soon pass to the Lord because of this I am sure..
You must make restiution in your church and ask your mother for forgiveness. There is no reason you should take money to kill anyone, it is unholy and against the law of bible, you murderer. A place in hell awaits you for all eternity I shall see to that, by the almighty power of Mary mother of God and all the prophets, you will burn in the fire of hell and a devil will take your testeis on his fork and shall eat them!!
Mrs Petra Pannagringo

Looking to create a new scmmer species

The Repentant (Repentus deathicum): Hitlad who repents for his sins and confesses to the Lord (Lord 419eater).

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have this vision of you standing at your pulpit in front of a congregation of lads and cursing them for eternity. It could be a southern baptist preacher thing on steroids.

"Go forth into the Nile. Though it may be infested with crocodiles and malaria, if you repent for your wicked scamming ways, no harm will come to you. Now go my children and be saved!"

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well from my baiting experience it's quite surprising how religious these lads actually are. They don't really fear people, but they do tend to fear god and sometimes Juju if they are West African lads .. I'm hoping to garner a confession from him or at least a 'sorry'.
But maybe it was that I mentioned that I was Columbian and my 'sons' would be after him, he might think he's got involved with some drug Cartel

*gets ideas*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So will we be looking forward to the "Wowow Worship Service" in the future?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone's character not been able to afford the requested sum the hitlad wants, and tried to get a loan from a 'loan lad'? To me this sounds like all sorts of shenanigans that could be let loose; meaning that the loan lad is refusing to release said funds so said victim can't pay the 'hitman'?

So the victim directs the hitlad to the loan lad so he can ask why the loans aren't being released... :p

I'd like to see a loan lad get in a fight with a hitlad. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic