SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh Canada

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pretty much just bait love scams, but I got this in my fake account at 4ppl.com and thought I would see what you all think of it. I am not sure what the scam is here (but I'm sure there has to be one )

Below is a exact copy / paste of the message I received.

Quote:
I am Mary Johnson from Delta Chelsea Hotel Canada, I am the Manager of Delta Chelsea Hotel, please Hotel need Man or Woman who can work and live in Delta Chelsea Hotel, Hotel will assist and provide the required documents that needed if none, and pay for His or Her Visa Fee, Air Ticket and Accommodation e.t.c, if you are interested contact me back through these e-mail address, [email protected]

Thanks,
Hotel Manager
Mrs, Mary Johnson

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you'll have to pay fees for all sorts of crap that will come up. I got a "job offer" as a bodyguard at a London hotel and I had to pay for my work permit.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i agree it is a scam

Why dont you email and see how long it is before they get to the WU !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks thrylos7 & Vampire, the fees for work scam sound about right.

I'll send her a reply and see where this goes.

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be fees up front, however if theyre offering to pay all the fees for you, it could be an overpayment by dodgy cheque, any excess to be returned by Western Union.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
grenville
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lantana wrote:
I pretty much just bait love scams, but I got this in my fake account at 4ppl.com and thought I would see what you all think of it. I am not sure what the scam is here (but I'm sure there has to be one )

Below is a exact copy / paste of the message I received.

Quote:
I am Mary Johnson from Delta Chelsea Hotel Canada, I am the Manager of Delta Chelsea Hotel, please Hotel need Man or Woman who can work and live in Delta Chelsea Hotel, Hotel will assist and provide the required documents that needed if none, and pay for His or Her Visa Fee, Air Ticket and Accommodation e.t.c, if you are interested contact me back through these e-mail address, [email protected]

Thanks,
Hotel Manager
Mrs, Mary Johnson

F*ck me, I can see the Delta Chelsea out of my apartment window:

Let me know if I can help in any way on this one.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple years ago I had a similar scam with a hotel located in Montreal. My character applied from the Yukon (A Canadian Territory) and the fun really began as we got into the immigration issues, fees and moving to and residing in Canada.

The scammer was in Nigeria and at one point thought Canada was a US state.

Later in similar scams I have used British Columbia as a country.

p.
Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% scam as suggested. I reckon a steamy love scam, involving all of the 'around the world' stuff should be discussed. Maybe an animal oriented meeting involving goats should occur?

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As already said, there will be fees to be paid upfront before you get the non-existent 'job'.

Canada, and Montreal in particular, has a large percentage of scamming lads. Regarding the fake job scam, try Googling "Omni Hotel", "Rose Brown", "Rose Grandison", "Rose Grand" and you will see what I mean.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent her a messages asking about the available positions.

But so far no reply back from Hotel Manager Mrs, Mary Johnson. Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic