SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants a "telex" copy of a bank transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have shown my lad a receipt of a bank transfer made with Deuzer's generator, and he is convinced it is real and that my effort to send him money is sincere. However, he is dismayed that for some reason (Hm, I wonder why) he can't claim the money. Now, he is asking for me to show him the "the transfer telex director copy" for the bank transfer. He says it is "the telex copy showing that the money is truly transferred."

I'm not familiar with how banks work, and I don't know what a "telex" copy is. I guess it's different than the regular transfer receipt. What exactly is he asking for? What can I show him, or what excuse can I make?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Telex dates back to before the fax was invented. Imagine a telephone line with a keyboard on your end and a printer at the remote end.
Why your lad would want a 'telex copy' of your wire transfer is beyond me.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one of these before, I just laughed and replied, what's a Telex, a brand of toilet paper?

New scammer species:

The Old School (Telexus tohellicum): Lad who hasn't got to grips with new technology used within the banking sector and asks for a Telex rather than a faxed receipt.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This link explains a bit about Telex and may help to explain why the lad hasn't seen the funds yet:

http://swiss-bank-accounts.com/e/banking/general/transfers.html

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen occasions (when I worked in a branch of a UK bank) when payments would go through 7 or 8 affiliated banks just to get close to the destination and the final stage required the last affiliate to make out a cheque on their suspense account and post it to the final destination! (That'll add at least 6 days to clearance)

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so 1980's Laughing

Before I retired I worked in intenational banking and I remember the days of chattering telex machines and punched tape. Shocked

That may still happen in underdeveloped countries but tell him that payment went by SWIFT - which is a worldwide banking computer system for making bank to bank payments to go to customers. Customers aren't usually sent 'hard' (paper) copies of the transaction.

Tell him you asked the bank to send an MT100 and that the details are visible on your online banking screen only. MT = message type and the number determines what the instruction is - guarantees, letters of credit all have their own.

You could always send him a junk file and tell him it's viewable with a Bank Viewer. In case he Googls it, he'll get this

Quote:
Protein Data Bank Viewer is a viewer for PDB-Standard files and 3D visualization of the included Atom Structures.

The only surprise would be if he doesn't already have one. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could offer him to send the MTCN in Morse code, or flag signals even. Smoke signals come to mind too .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ bookmarked thread

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Telex???? Confused

I still use pigeon post.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic