SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who's in control here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad thinks they are going to be big, bad, and tough and try and control the scam and be a bully. Then you call their bluff and get ready to back out and work with another scammer (who you pretend to think is legit), and the original scammer comes crawling back! Very Happy Example: This is a loan lad I am trying to get a trophy photo of. I am telling him that I sent the money through Western Union, but they require a security photo from the receiver of the money before the MTCN is activated. Here's the turn of power from him bullying me into him crawling back! Very Happy

Him:
Quote:
Dear Georg Stanley,

I gave you simple instructions on how you are to transfer the Insurance Fee to the person approved to receive the Insurance fee.

You came back asking me to send to you or western union my photograph with a sign what do you take me for,I only wanted to assist you,I have to fasten and enhance the process of your Loan Terms and Condition hoping to receiving from you details and your account information to enable us transfer your Loan to you. Why didn't you inform WESTERN UNION THAT YOU KNOW THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE SENDING THE PAYMENT TO ?

Asking me now what I am suppose to do ? I can't get the Loan now. Well Mr. George go back to Western Union and collect your money and whenever you are ready and able to transfer the fee to the person as approved your Loan will be transfer to you.

As for now stop sending me mail until you had a solution to that effect.

Have a nice day

Murray Jacklose

Me:
Quote:
I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL TODAY FROM ANOTHER COMPANY IN AFRICA THAT IS WILLING TO GIVE ME A LOAN TOO SO I WILL JUST USE THEM INSTEAD. I WILL GO BACK TO WESTERN UNION AND GET MY MONEY BACK AND THEN SEND IT TO THEM INSTEAD ONCE THEY DO THE SECURITY PHOTO. YOU CAN CLOSE MY LOAN APPLICATION WITH YOU GUYS THANKS

Him:
Quote:
ATTENTION: GEORGE,

YOU CAN GO AND GET ANOTHER LOAN FROM ANY COMPANY OF YOUR CHOICE OK, MORE ALSO THE HEADQUARTER IS LOCATED AT BATILMORE HERE IN UNITED KINGDM.

YOUR LOAN APPLICATION WILL BE CLOSE TODAY SINCE YOU HAD OFFICIALLY WRITTEN TO US,WE GIVE LOAN TO SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE,COMPANY AND CHARITY ORGANIZATION FOR BETTER PURPOSE AND HOPE FOR REPAYMENT AT WHEN DUE.

SURE YOU CAN GO AND COLLECT YOU UNSENT MONEY THAT YOU HAD NOT PAID TO YOUR ACCOUNT.THINK OF WHAT YOU GO SEND IT TO THEM NOW. BETTER FOR YOU.

LOL

YOURS SINCERELY
MURRAY JACKLOSE

Me:
Quote:
I WILL DO THAT MURRAY. JUST A BIT OF ADVISE FOR YOUR COMPANY. IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE OVERSEAS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY ADOPT THEIR POLICIES LIKE THE SECURITY PHOTO REQUIREMENTS FOR MONEY SENDING. GOOD DAY

Him:
Quote:
Dear George Stanley,

You don't seems to understand the content of my email. I have called Helene and Ameh J. Baker here in London if it's possible for them to have their phot send as instructed by you.
I receive response from them that it's not logical that Western Union Money Transfer Agent asking for these details and that you should go and collect your money and try other Western Union Money Transfer Agent.

Please forgive me if I was that hash in my last email to you, It was't intentional, since you had informed me that you received from other company an offer that you wish to proceed with them I have no other options that to send such email to you after waiting and done my best to see that your Loan transfer to you before AfterNoon tomorrow Monday.
If it's possible for you to have the funds transfer to them in Nigeria without the photo let me know. If you had collected the funds from Western Union Money Transfer also let me know and your plans at the moment.ok

I am waiting for your kind response before I send to you final option as regard to this issue. Thanks for your understanding and Gof bless.

Murray Jacklose

Me:
Quote:
MURRAY GOING TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION WON'T DO ANY GOOD BECAUSE THE WORKER TOLD ME HERSELF THAT IT'S A NEW POLICY ALL WESTERN UNIONS ARE ADOPTING TO PREVENT FRAUD. FRAUDSTERS ALWAYS REFUSE THE PHOTOS AND REAL BUSINESSES ALWAYS DO THEM, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAY. ANYWAYS I EXPLAINED THE WHOLE SECURITY PHOTO THING TO THE OTHER LOAN COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM FOR THEM TO DO THE PHOTO ONCE I'VE SENT THE MONEY. THEIR INTEREST RATES WERE HIGHER THAN YOURS SO I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO USE YOu guys but since you won't do the security photo i will use the other company instead. if you were to do the security photo i would use you guys over them but since you won't i have no choice. i hope you understand now

Him:
Quote:
Dear George Stanley

I do not want you to think this is how our company does business with International Client ok.In your last email after reading it , I had inform Mr. Ameh J. Baker and Mrs. Helen Cruz about the present situation.

They responded that since you still have interest in the Loan and you quite ready to effect the Insurance Fee, I have instructed Mr. Ameh Baker to ensure that he sent to my office his photo Identification for Western Union Recognition to enable them release the payment.

If you are fine with this let me know and when you intend to go to western union with the picture for the release of the payment.
\
NOTE:

We are sorry for the inconviniences that this may have cause you.
I await your urgent response.

Murray Jacklose

That's right "Murray".... don't forget who is in charge. Very Happy

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work.
Off script is always a pleasure.
He belongs to you now... Very Happy

Edited for typo.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Last edited by Fowan Nyne on Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species

The Bully (Hectorus tohellicum): Lad who thinks they can bully you into getting you to send cash or to get out of providing trophies. But when slapped soon backs down.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your understanding and Gof bless.

Who's Gof ??? Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SURE YOU CAN GO AND COLLECT YOU UNSENT MONEY THAT YOU HAD NOT PAID TO YOUR ACCOUNT.THINK OF WHAT YOU GO SEND IT TO THEM NOW. BETTER FOR YOU.

LOL

YOURS SINCERELY
MURRAY JACKLOSE

Love the "LOL." Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here, my lad is not the dumbest in the world .. told him off by saying I'm about to do business with a gold supplier from Ghana so if he wants to finish our deal, he'd better hurry up for me. He made a U-turn and became all polite and nice.. lol
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent "U Turns", Bait It Up and Popiejopie. clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@!Bait It Up TWO POINTS

1) Got him off script
2) Lad is still talking with no hope of collecting

Well Done !! Twisted Evil

p.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE ALSO THE HEADQUARTER IS LOCATED AT BATILMORE HERE IN UNITED KINGDM.

Yeah, that famous town of Balitmore in United Kingdm Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from my lad just yesterday, after he threatened to drop me for wasting time.

Quote:
Hello,
How are you doing today? I know today is Sunday.
I am very sorry,
I just came back from church today and my Pastor preach about forgiving and moving forward for the future is large and wide for a greater opportunities. I remembered my friendship with you and I realized you are a good friend. My relationship with you is transparent but people are trying to sabotage the love that is flowing between us.
Vix you are truely a friend, as I am typing these message tears are falling down my face. I am very sorry for making you delay work in your company, now I realized it is an insult to tell you that you are not serious.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this.

I made it only once and used typical language.... And have used it at least 50 times!!

Hosted by Upload Eater>

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
MORE ALSO THE HEADQUARTER IS LOCATED AT BATILMORE HERE IN UNITED KINGDM.

Yeah, that famous town of Balitmore in United Kingdm Wink

Perfect New scammer species.

The Atlas (Nulgeographia tohellicum): Lad who claims to be from cities/towns that don't exist in the country he claims he is coming from. Might have trouble finding the Western Union.

BTW you should spell check that newspaper clipping, it might get past a lad but it won't get past me Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I just came back from church today and my Pastor preach about forgiving and moving forward for the future is large and wide for a greater opportunities. I remembered my friendship with you and I realized you are a good friend.
.. I wonder what this pastor is preaching in his sermon ... how the good Lord forgives those who scam others?

Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Quote:

I just came back from church today and my Pastor preach about forgiving and moving forward for the future is large and wide for a greater opportunities. I remembered my friendship with you and I realized you are a good friend.
.. I wonder what this pastor is preaching in his sermon ... how the good Lord forgives those who scam others?

Should be:

"I just came back from church today and my pastor preach(ed) about giving and moving (finances) forward for the future".
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not entirely true.
Should be,
"Just came back from drinking cheap beer with scammer pals, and thought I should really get back to scamming people as I have no money and I owe my oga 100 Naira"

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:

BTW you should spell check that newspaper clipping, it might get past a lad but it won't get past me Wink

Or me... Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's the point. I put it in "lad speak." :p

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic