SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LOOKING FOR LOVE ON THE INTERNET

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey gang,

Ive been getting alot of these girls sending me love scams promising love and friendship, I know we all get them, so I came up with a picture ( of myself) to send to them and Im laughing soo hard, do you think this will work?
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Tsnjnz0

Perhaps Ive gone a little too far? Its hard for me to act serious with them.

How do the rest of you handle those scams?

What is your m.o.?

i know you may be wondering how i got your email please dont be paranoid about it. i stumbled on it while i was checkin out a site. i guess the name of the site is Fonda Cox's 2010 Guestbook for MasterB8rs.

If you don't feel capable or matured to work with me no problem. Instead of going on constituting a fool on the internet.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I did once send a Lad this photo of my character, and he wrote back and said she was so beautiful .... so I don't think he bothered to open it.

Usually, though, my characters send photographs of ordinary-looking people: fairly plain, nothing special.

Personally, I can't be bothered to have my characters fall in love, and have to write love-lines and romantic stuff - so, although I predominently bait Love Lads, my characters quite simply don't fall in love with them. The Love Lads become penpals, or 'best friends', or cyber-lovers (minus the emotion), or even 'potential partners' - but that's a 'wait and see when we meet' thing.

I hold my own interest by turning everything my own way. Lads will provide what they think you want, if there's potential money at the end of it. I chose a 'theme' for my characters, and the Lads have to play along with it. One of my characters is mad about horses; another one wants to discuss philosophy and ethics; another one theology; another one has been looking to buy a new house since forever, and sends her Lad photos of houses and requires his full comments upon every single one of them. Another of my characters only wants to talk about sex, and not very 'regular' sort of sex, either. Then there's the cooking-mad character; and the music-loving character who wants to exchange mp3s (I have some Very Bad Songs to send him).

I've got one Love Lad who can't be swayed into any sort of discussion, so I just irritate him by having my character always say the wrong sort of thing, like calling him her 'little boy' and changing his name to something silly. I'm sure he writes all his emails back while making hissing noises and banging the keys. He stays around though, because he is so sure that that money (promised last July, I think it was) is on its way soon.

I think Love Lads are fun because they can be so flexible. All Lads can become flexible when they believe there's money to be had - but Love Lads can often become compliant much quicker.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen,

Thanks for your very informative reply. You have given me plenty of new ideas to work with.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello deedeewill and welcome to the love lads. I take the whole process very seriously Cool as a male character you could offer 'her' incredible luxury, but will expect some nice photos to show what you are getting.

http://www.short-love-poem.com/iloveyou3.html

is one of the sources lads use but as Branwen says prevarication is an ace card.

Traditionally woman can be 'helpless and irrational' but there is a famous baiter who, on the phone says 'wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait ----'

All I can say is take it slowly and try not to go OTT too soon Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some rules I have imposed on myself that I am comfortable with;

I dont like to give the lad a picture
I dont give a phone number (unless it is a very very special lad and I may consider)
I dont do chat with lads.

Instead of doing any of those things I tell lies to get around their requests, I will send a picture, I have sent you a picture, I am sorry, i will try to send it again, the lads will eventually give up.

Phone numbers, nobody gets my phone number until after we have met in person.

Chat, I dont have time for chat and once had a bad experience.

In my baits, I tell them little more than waffle with extra bits to amuse myself or anybody else who may be reading along if I am posting it, I like to add recycled love poems that I have written for myself, as DW suggests, lad use websites to steal their poetry which many victims fall for, so I write my own and make sure they are butchered and hope the lad uses them to alert anybody who reads it more than once. You could butcher the ones you find if you prefer, same effect.

My charactors are lazy and forgetful to fit in the other things I do, I will leave them hanging for a week then come back with a lame excuse and if they dont like the excuse, I dont care, I slap them and leave them to decide if they want to be baited by me, most of the time they do but I do lose some baits through neglecting and slapping, no big deal really, there are plenty more out there.

My charactor is stubborn and I refuse to let the lads run the bait, my bait, my rules, if they want my fake MTCN they had better play it my way.

In time, you will develop your own style, it is not necesarily right or wrong to do it one way over another, just try some things and dont be affraid to experiment, remember who's bait it is and have fun.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quote: Phone numbers, nobody gets my phone number until after we have met in person.

You meet these people???

Thats NEVER my intention, perhaps Im not seeing this the same as everyone else here.

I thought the idea was to tie up their time so they arent scamming real innocent vulnerable people...I definately have no intention of finding any kind of "relationship" on here.

i know you may be wondering how i got your email please dont be paranoid about it. i stumbled on it while i was checkin out a site. i guess the name of the site is Fonda Cox's 2010 Guestbook for MasterB8rs.

If you don't feel capable or matured to work with me no problem. Instead of going on constituting a fool on the internet.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No, I dont meet these people and the phone number they are given, if they got one would be completely anonymous.

I tell them they can have my number after we have met, knowing we will not meet Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ok....whew! ya had me worried there for a minute.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will be alright deedeewill! Wink

I'm like Murry, I don't send pics, don't do calls, don't chat and I'm just as happy as anyone that does. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think happier Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably! Very Happy

Alot of new members dive in for trophies and such. In doing so they may find a big burn out. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh... so true. Most favourite first question from new mentees: "How do I get them to safari/ how do I get those silly pictures?" Most of them don't last longer than three days. Just take everything as it comes, enjoy yourself and the opportunities will popup. I don't phone, don't send pics, no documents, and I still turned out fine Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple fun runs at this -- I do IM -- and slap a lot if they take a min. to respond (if you don't have time for me now I'll go do something else - and then leave)

I tell them my phone is paid for by work and work would notice an oversea's call come in or out and I couldn't explain that to them...

I live on VERY modest means - I am eating beans most of the time due to accidents *I* have -- which I tell them all about before they can give me their lame accident...I had 3 car wrecks in about 2 weeks at one point where I ended up owing the insurance company a small fortune...and of course the ins. co was gonna pay me back a little from one of the accidents cause that one wasn't my fault -- so he hung in there waiting for me to collect on 500$ while I was eating beans & at friend's houses...

I like playing poor cause it shows how low they'll go for even 20$

The one piece of advice I can give is pick one (or two) and hang in there -- they will threaten to go away and even disappear for a week or two -- but they'll be back if they think you are a real person -- don't give in to them

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Wahilia Naheeb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

deedeewill wrote:
Hey gang,

Ive been getting alot of these girls sending me love scams promising love and friendship, I know we all get them, so I came up with a picture ( of myself) to send to them and Im laughing soo hard, do you think this will work?
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Tsnjnz0

Lmfao lovely pic!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I rarely chat with these guys (though I have one special exception at the moment), I give them a phone number that I KNOW doesn't work (If my character's in the YOU ESS of A, then they get one of Bruin's cool numbers), if an aussie then a phone number that I know won't connect.

I've just told my current boi we should MEET (like THAT'S gonna happen soon, I just wanna rattle his cage a bit), let's see what he makes of that Wink

And farcebook is proving to be a neato piece of kit as well Smile

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic