SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Re-Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure people do it, and I am just curious as to what people think about it or if they do it often? There's one lad who I just love because of his compliance and trophy producing abilities (not to mention he gets very angry and gives some good rants when things start to fall apart!), that I am now baiting for a 4th time with a 4th different character. I love going back to the same lads once you've found a good one. Plus I find it more satisfying to know that I am just absolutely metaphorically beating this guy up over and over again. I mean he's been so close to the money so many times, and after doing so much work for me, and then it all falls apart for him. Once he drops me, start over with a new character! I love it....

Edit: As a side note, his asking price keeps going higher and higher each time I produce a new character. It's gone from $2,500 to now asking for $6,000. I wonder if all these baits are burning a hole in his wallet? Very Happy

2nd Edit: Examples of his angry rants when things go wrong can be found in my siggy quotes #2 and #4....

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg

Last edited by Bait It Up on Sun May 30, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love rebaiting old lads ive been baiting months before Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"rinse and repeat"

Some baiters here have lads they've had on the boil for years Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Make it a year and claim an hourglass for your siggy!

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^El Pistolero: That raises a good question I've actually thought about before. If you bait the same lad (but use different characters) for a year, does it count for the Hour Glass? My personal opinion would be no since it's different baits, but I could be wrong. There's another lad I've had going in one single bait for almost 7 months now, trying to extend him another 5 months but things are getting dull! Very Happy

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what the "Sig Icons Explained" thread says:

Quote:
- The Sand timer is be used to identify your longest running baits, however you wish to present them. (eg: Lad Buggins - 17 mths) This is awarded for a bait lasting longer than 12 months of continuous baiting. Not just sending a email once a month to say 'hi' - We mean continuous baiting. You need to have a lad on the baited hook for over 12 months.

I always thought that it didn't matter whether your character was continuous, but this definition doesn't say either way. Perhaps a mod could clarify.

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Pistolero wrote:
I always thought that it didn't matter whether your character was continuous, but this definition doesn't say either way. Perhaps a mod could clarify.

I too was thinking how this would count towards sand timers.

I can see the difference between a new bait and a new character in the same bait. If you kill your character, and the husband/daughter/boss/... takes over, it's still the same bait. When you contact him 'cold', it is not the same bait.

You do however intentionally keep the same lad on the hook (or various hooks? does it matter?) for an extended stretch of time. So that might count in favor of the sand timer.

I guess technically it does not qualify. In terms of lad frustration it may not make much of a difference, but I have to admit that keeping one bait going for 12 months is much harder than baiting the same lad 4x for 3 months, and much more of an accomplishment.

Thanks for bringing it up El P. I was going to but didn't, I don't know why not.

Disclaimer: I know this hardly clarifies, but then, I'm not a mod.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMO, if you have the same lad for 12 months, regardless of how you kept him on the hook (cold contact, killed off characters, new characters, different characters baiting him separately but simultaneously etc) it would qualify for a sand timer. As long as you are keeping the same lad continually occupied, the tactics should be irrelevant. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am just on my third, fourth, fifth! rebait of a lad. Basically he is getting baited by multiple characters all at the same time. One by one each will fail to produce.

This one gets frustrated as well. The good things is I know where he is coming from so can anticipate more of what he will try and do to get payment.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic