SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you soldiers!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
After all the bad press over a few teachers who stepped out of line teaching songs to our children, this one is one you will be so proud to hear.
I hope this sweeps the country and gets sung in all our schools. The music teacher wrote the song and had all the third graders sing. Enjoy.....

From the third graders of Tussing Elementary, Colonial Heights, Virginia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5pfBUUZNbFM

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
in the air and oceans too.

Wink
Thank you for that Corona.

I was in an airport on the east coast of the USA yesterday and heard very loud applause coming from the end of a terminal. The gate that we were to depart from had a huge load of vets being pushed in wheel chairs. There must have been 400 people in the crowd. I thanked the vets by name as they were wheeled by and shook a few hands. I spotted a group of slick armed enlisted sailors in a corner waiting for a flight out. They must have just been released from their basic training at Great Lakes and had nothing on their sleeves. I could not believe the looks on their faces when I thanked them for volunteering to protect our country during a time of war and congratulating them for surviving basic training. I offered my cell phone to them to call home and let their folks know where they were.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all who served, past and present.

Quote:
In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure us Brits would like to hear it in the schools too.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Believe it or not, i have some poppy's flowering in my garden. This year they are right on time.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who made the ultimate sacrifice:

Here dead we lie
Because we did not choose
To live and shame the land
From which we sprung.

Life, to be sure,
Is nothing much to lose,
But young men think it is,
And we were young.

A. E. Houseman

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bless our soldiers. Thanks for posting, Corona.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Thanks to all who served, past and present.

I hate to be the spoil sport. But we do need to distinguish between the good and the bad. Yes, I would agree that those that served to defeat tyranny and to protect people from authoritarianism and genocide DO deserve to be remembered. I honour those that served in this cause. But please let us exclude from honour the Nazis, Stalinists responsible for massacres, the Japanese forces, anyone who has committed war crimes and wars of aggression.

My grandfather taught me that you should show respect and honour those that deserve it not the German forces that fought for Hitler and defended Treblinka, Baba Yar and so on.

BTW, my grandfather served on a submarine in the North Sea, the Med and the Far East. He volunteered to join the navy, he volunteered to join the submarines knowing that they had suffered high casualties. He was depth charged a few times. His boat sank Japanese ships and coastal boats. He talked about his boat picking up non Japanese survivors, but never Japanese because when one British boat picked up Japanese survivors they ran amok and the forward torpedo room had to be stormed with submachine guns to stop them from sinking the boat. The Japanese executed captured submariners, amongst many other prisoners that they killed after capture.

One story I was told by my mother. Years after the war, my grandfather picked up a book on the British submarine war in the Far East. It described a British boat that was depth charged to the surface and the crew surrendered. The men were decapitated and thrown over the side as shark food. He recognised the name of the boat because his best mate was on board her.

People like this are the heroes who must be remembered, not the Einsatzgruppen.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should give respect to honour, courage, and devotion to duty.

We should also remember that sometimes the finest souls served the worst causes.

Condemn those who sent the best forth to defend the unthinkable.

Condemn those who strode in the wake of the fighting men to slaughter the helpless and innocent in the name of race or class or creed.

Condemn those who poisoned the minds of the young so that they no longer knew right from wrong.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Condemn those who strode in the wake of the fighting men to slaughter the helpless and innocent in the name of race or class or creed.

Individuals that did this or allowed it to happen by standing by should have been tried as war criminals. I had an uncle that was a vice president of a bank before the war that was conscripted. His ship was torpedoed and then surfaced shelled by a submarine. It was reported that the sub simply backed away. My father was in a group of 750,000 sent to gulags in Siberia. Being an American he was just a little healthier than most and was one of the 27,000 that survived. His mother was killed by an A bomb blast. My American mother survived the first atomic bomb.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic