SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now it's the U.N....Well first time I've seen this scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got thid in my regular e-mail. I may play along with it in my catcher e-mail. But is this one new? Never seen it myself.

Dear Beneficary,

We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight
Million , Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) which you are yet to
receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your
Transaction. The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it
easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds.

We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds
into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these
required fees. We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment
to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three
(3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the
fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary
will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.

Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account
by installments payment, so that once the first payments enters into your account
you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining
balance, once the first installments enters into your account that you will equally
give you another opportunity to do a telex-transfer and withdrawal from your account
to Wood Forest Nation Bank Online transfer procedure.

The Wood Forest Bank which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the
Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three
installments.

This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their
Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her
complete Funds. To break this down:

Three Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United
States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Six Hundred Dollars ($600) fee will
facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00)
only.One Thousand, Six Hundred Dollars ($1,600) fee which is the total fee will
facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00). However,
Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the
above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of
your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.

This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take
advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, contact kim Wood, at the Wood Forest Bank New
York. to indicate your preferred option. He could be reached at:

E-mail: [email protected]

NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so
small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that
the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the
fund before your proceed for the balance.

MR. BAN KI-MOON

(UN) SECRETARY GENERAL

Congratulations!
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, I have seen this many times. Contract/inheritance/whatever payment. One time I wont the U.N. Lottery". Rolling Eyes pff!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a variation that I'm not familiar with. I've just searched on the word 'installments' at ScamWarners, and I don't see this one, offering installment payments for the fees.

There is one stating that the funds will arrive in installments - that's here - but that's different to making installment payments. You might like to add this one to ScamWarners yourself - I can imagine how this might attact someone who is already believing that a scammer has money for them ... but can't afford the fees.

And, yes, I hope that you and others bait it - to distract the Lad from real victims!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the process of baiting him/her now. Shot over an e-mail earlier today.

Removed quote because the quoted post is just above - Branwen
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads operates a phone banking scam. "Your" money shows up if you call the bank up and input the account number and PIN that the lad has sent you. Once you have confirmed that the money is in this "holding" account the Canadian Government then puts a STOP notice on the transfer of the cash to your bank until the fee has been paid

My guess is that this is a variation on that scam. Feel free to bait him for a fake bank website or something like the above.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic