SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talk about persistence...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Months ago I briefly 'baited' a L1ND@ D@v3; a Haiti charity scammer. I got a bank account from 'her' as intended, and gave that info to 'our mysterious friend.'

Anywho, after that I just plainly 'dropped' that person, since I had no intentions of continuing any further. I don't even know how many months now has it been since I dropped this person, and checking my catcher box, apparently 'she' sent out another message to my catcher on May 28th (yesterday)....

Quote:

From l1nd@ tony Fri May 28 23:09:13 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip>via 76.13.12.142; Fri, 28 May 2010 16:09:15 -0700
Return-Path: <snip>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.125.78.27
Received-SPF: pass (mta1052.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of <snip> designates 74.125.78.27 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:<snip>
X-Originating-IP: [74.125.78.27]
Authentication-Results:<snip>
DKIM-Signature:<snip>
DomainKey-Signature:<snip>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.213.114.13 with SMTP id c13mr3453407ebq.97.1275088153379; Fri, 28 May 2010 16:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.213.4.137 with HTTP; Fri, 28 May 2010 16:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 00:09:13 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: I T Donation
l1nd@ t0ny <l1nd@[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: ME!!! Very Happy
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Length: 455

scammer
Quote:

Dear ****

Good day. Am Mrs. L1nd@ D@v3 I work with the United Nations and
you promised us some funds about sending money to us about the victim
on the last earth quake in Haiti which we have been waiting to hear
from you please do send us an information on how to pay the money to
us.
The funds are been paid in the India Account which will be sent to
you in order to know when you will be sending the funds to us God
bless.

Mrs. L1nd@ D@v3

I must say I am impressed by this scammer's persistence. I mean after providing an account and having that 'mysteriously disappear', and then no actual money and then no more contact for months, I figured the scammer would have just moved on.

My only other guess is to why I am still being contacted, is perhaps the scammer is not having any luck from any more current 'victims' and wants to try an older 'source', and also maybe could it be the amount I promised? Which I also don't remember either, heehee, ooops. Seriously, I don't remember if I even did give an amount, Very Happy

Is anyone still playing with L1ND@ D@V3?

l1nd@[email protected]

i = 1
@ = a

P.S.

I guess I'll keep ignoring him, and see if I get another message months from now, Very Happy

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Happy_slacker.
You've just come across an example of
Quote:

The Old Friend (Palagania tohellicum): Scammer who RSVP's you months after you gave up on the bait.

or

Quote:
The Patience of Job(e) (Patiencia persista): A scammer who waits for ages (up to several months apparently) for his mark to complete some task, or pops up just to make sure you remember he is around. Quite rare to find a scammer with a 'virtue'. With a little pushing they might turn into a 'confessor'.

I've had to get rid of one of these as they wern't generating any trophies by e-mailing him that I was dead. Rolling Eyes

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrmm, well I am just kinda miffed as to why after so long I am being contacted, even after obviously this scammer has never even collected a single penny from me. It has to be desperation, and I don't want to be seen as over-optimistic, but I really think our efforts are having that much of an impact, that lads MIGHT be forced to try again with 'older' sources. jump_4_joy

@wowwow, I must say that I have already seen your list, and it doesn't cease to amaze me, it just keeps growing and growing! Shocked Excellent job!clapping bow_down beers!

Be sure to keep a .txt file, or better yet put said info into a PDF, with a clickable table of contents that leads you to each genus. Just an idea Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems to me that you should tell her that you had forgotten all about it till you received her email

On checking your records you found that you had paid but for some reason the payment did not go through !

Does she have another account you could try ?

You never know you may just get anothe account (worth a try )

I have sucessfully done that a couple of times !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well from my very first post , the scammer is already alluding to a possible bank account in India. I am more than willing to let you have at it. I am just too uninterested to play with "L1nda". Even if it is another piggy, those who want a free piggy, its on me! Wink

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy_Slacker wrote:

Be sure to keep a .txt file, or better yet put said info into a PDF, with a clickable table of contents that leads you to each genus. Just an idea Wink

~There's a family tree coming soon Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic