SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Adventures of a Microsoft/Nigerian Funds Transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Juan,

Thank you for enclosing a copy of your identification. Glad to finally have a face to go with the name.

As for the limited content of your e-mail, please pardon me while I borrow a line from at least 3 of your correspondence: I want to know exactly what is going on.

It has been 72 hours and I have not received a single cent of money into my account. My information was written on my Western Union telegram and yet, your corporation has not handed over any money. Anyone care to explain?

Please do not insult my intelligence by asking me to send additional funds as I will not do so. You assured me that this would be a safe, reliable transaction with satisfaction guaranteed. Needless to say, I am not the least bit satisfied.

You know the position I am in with my beet farm and my recent family history, why on earth would you deceive me?

I want my money found. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast, not after CSI, NOW!!

Concernedly,

Mr. Mosley

The first bolded part is from an infomercial for a corporation called "Cash4gold" here in the States. This is one of their trademark lines

The other bolded part is a combination of quotes from The Shawshank Redemption and the Family Guy parody of the same movie.[/i]
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great read.
You have a pm.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
A great read.
You have a pm.

thanks... but i do not see a PM in my inbox.....

today's work:

WHO DID YOU SEND YHE MONEY TO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE activation

The only means which this 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you tomorrow is by paying for the activation fees which is $350USD only.

Information needed after payment

Sender's name:
Sender’s address:
Money transfer control number (mtcn) 10 digits:
Amount sent:
Phone number:

Thanks and have a wonderful day while we wait your response.

Regards,

Mr Daniel Juan

Are you freaking kidding me?

What the hell kind of administrator am I dealing with when you don't even know who you told me to send my money to. And you know damn well what amount of money I sent.

I'll ask you again, where is my share money now that it has been 96 hours since sending your organization my hard earned money.

I demand immediate answers as to the whereabouts of my money, both the amount I sent and the amount I supposedly should receive.

-Chuck
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had enough time before work this morning that i was able to check my email and fire off a response:

Dear Charles Mosley,

you said you send money did you given me the Information? no you did not and what are you say now when you send money to Alexander ojiofor we have to
confirmed your payment before we can send your money down to you ok so send me the We will want you to know that as soon as you send down this payment kindly scan and send us a Slips of the western union money transfer and also send down all the details and Mtcn number which is very vital and also give us a call on our number urgent to alert us in order for your parcel to be delivered immediate

Regards,

Mr Daniel Juan

Mr Juan,

I sent the money to the following information from our first email together:

Receivers name: Alexander Oljiofor
Receiver’saddress:47-uzodimma road
Lagos - Nigeria
Receiver’s country: Nigeria
TEXT QUESTION== COLOR
ANSWER==BLUE
AMOUNT ONLY= $350 DOLLARS

This was sent going on 5 days ago [last Friday] as it was the same day that I had my successful meeting with the Beet Farming Commission regarding my beet quota for the season.

Because today is an unseasonably cool and rainy day, I am unable to farm so I will be heading into town again to touch base with Western Union regarding my shipment to you.

My request to you is that you do the same within your organization so we can clear up any mistakes that may have been made on either end of our communications.

Sincerely,

Charles "The All Knowing" Mosley

when i got back from work, i had the following:

Dear Charles Mosley,

it ok but when you send the you have to give me the details and Mtcn and your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY we be activat once the paymen have been confirmed

Regards,

Mr Daniel Juan

and my response from a few minutes ago [trying for another photo from this]:

Mr. Juan-

I used the information you yourself told me to: MTCN 7724400166

Upon my conversation with my local Western Union branch, I became a little concerned with our conversations. They informed me that they had intended to contact me regarding my transfer because there was a major problem: According to their records, a building does not stand at the address you gave me.

I have a solid way we can resolve this issue: Maybe you could take a photograph of your building, or even your office so that I can bring a copy of the photo to them and they can update their records that there is in fact a business located there.

Please let me know what you think and how we can resolve this problem.

Hope all is well and you’re healthy in Nigeria.

-Chuck
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow my toolbox is up at all hours of the day today, responded at 10ish my local time

Dear Charles Mosley,

this MTCN 7724400166 activate yet when we receivers the paymen which is $350usd from you we so tel you to go and receivers your 5,000 EUROS so if you send the send $350usd let me know and give me the Information

Sender's name:
Sender’s address:
Amount sent:
Phone number:

Regards,

Mr Daniel Juan

my response:

Daniel Juan,

That is fine and all, the problem is your building does not exist according to Western Union. I explained that to you in my previous email and also gave you a way to help me resolve this issue.

Charles Mosley

AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND" - Daniel J. (Lagos, Nigeria)
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm starting to get a little concerned, considering he has never responded this many times in a day, let alone at this hour.

this email is a flat out copy and paste from previous emails, primarily the obvious script from the first one he sent me:

The only means which this 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you tomorrow is by paying for the activation fees which is $350USD only.

And i want you to see that the 5,000 EUROS ask been paid but AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND"

I will advice you to try and raise the funds and pay for the activation, because at this point of time there is no way the 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you without you paying for the activation now,

You have %100 percent insurance that you shall get your 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY in the next 24hours after payment is been confirmed

my response:

Daniel,

They are not going to allow me to send any money because they do not know your building exists.

There is a very, VERY simple solution for this: photography your building or office and I can show them you do in fact exist, and will be able to send the money.

I am not sure how else I would be able to send the money to you if i cannot use Western Union, other than sending it directly to you or placing it into your personal account and you cash the check for me in Nigeria.

Please work with me on this, I'm doing everything I can on my end, I wish I could feel the same on your end.

Concernedly,

Charles

AND IF YOU MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO GO TO YOUR BANK OR VISIT ANY OF OUR WESTERN UNION OUTLET OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PICK UP THE MONEY,THE AGENT OVER THERE WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO "MATCH FOUND" - Daniel J. (Lagos, Nigeria)
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and another e-mail, wow....

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ADVISED TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM

What part of "They do not know there is a building there" are you missing?

You cannot send a letter, let alone a Western Union Money Transfer, to an address without a building! Do you have an elephant there where you can place the letter/money up his ass and then retrieve it later?

Come on, please work with me. After all, it is my money which now you seem to be reluctant to part with.

Please do not allow this simple obstacle be the reason our business communications come crashing down.

-Charles

CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pls i m Very buys here so The only means which this 5,000 EUROS TWICE DAILY can get to you tomorrow is by paying for the activation fees which is $350USD only

I understand you are very busy, and I appreciate you taking the time to promptly respond to my e-mails.

However, how can I get you the money if Western Union will not allow me to send money to a business that apparently has an invalid address?

You have my money, and yet even though I cannot send you my activation money, you won't help me out resolve this issue.

You must understand what it is like to try and get something you want and desperately need.

I am pleading with you to assist me in resolving this problem. That money would beyond help me greatly, and the additional fund would be sent to help others as well. I'm approaching the point where I really do not know what else I could possibly do, short of offering you a portion of my funding in order to get this matter resolved.

-Chuck

CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i dont care if he responds to this one, i'm done for the night. man its exhausting.... that or my real job is making me tired, lol

the go to MONEYGRAM and send the money if there as you for anthing just tel them you want to send it to someone

RECEIVER'S NAME== Alexander ojiofor
CITY== LAGOS
COUNTRY==NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION== COLOUR
ANSWER==BLUE

Is that all the information they would need? Simply a person's name, city and country? That seems a little odd.

Why have you become so hostile? Two days ago, you were calm, understanding and even went as far as sending me a copy of your identification.

What has changed since then, Daniel?

Help me help you, Daniel Juan, help me help you.

I understand things can happen in our lives that hurt beyond anything. If you're suffering from a broken heart, then share it with me, as releasing some of that pain helps begin the healing process.

I'm here for you,

Charles

maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Hey didn't he used to be a singer for Hot Chocolate Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i m so sorry just because i was very busy sorry for that

How to make the payment.

Receivers name: Alexander ojiofor

Receiver’saddress:47-uzodimma-road Lagos - Nigeria
Receiver’s country: Nigeria
TEXT QUESTION== COLOUR
ANSWER==BLUE
AMOUNT ONLY= 260.457 EUR EQUIVALENT TO $350 DOLLARS

Sender's name:
Sender’s address:
Amount sent:
Phone number:

Regards,

Mr Daniel Juan

Mr. Juan,

Even after assuring the agents at Moneygram and Western Union that the Nigerian branch of Western Union exists, they refused to allow me to send $350 USD, again saying there is no building at 47 Uzodimma Road.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the workers over here. They seem to be forming a conspiracy preventing me from shipping my money to you to exponentially improve my profits. It is unreal.

The problem is that or my rival, Mr. Schreutte is forming an elaborate plan with you behind my back. Can you assure me that Schreutte has not contacted you in the past few days?

Maybe I should plan a trip over to your country so we can not only meet face-to-face, but continue our business arrangement and maybe grab a cup of coffee or a lager. Whichever you prefer.

Let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Charles Mosley

CMPwn3d
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that last email was made on the 29th of May and i didnt hear from him until today when i sent another email last night coming off with a stern attitude.

Mr Juan,

I do not appreciate you ignoring my emails from this weekend. While it was a holiday weekend, there is no excuse for you not to respond by now. What exactly is going on?

Get back to me immediately.

-Charles

he replied this AM:

yes because you think im hear to play game with any body so think well

i responded with the following, trying to incite a response from him

Mr Juan,

You have the audacity to claim I am playing games with you when I am simply keeping you informed every single step of the way to ensure that I can acquire my funds.

I have half a mind to call the Western Union corporate office to ask them a few questions regarding our transactions because I am beginning to believe you are attempting yo embezzle my funds for your own personal use. What other explanation is there for your inflexibility towards a very understanding and accommodating customer.

I really do not want to have to go to your supervisor so I sincerely hope we can come to an understanding and resume our discussions.

Sincerely,

Charles Mosley.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic