SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bruin's Full "WIMP" Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here is the entire bait with the one character who was willing (so far) to travel. Others are wimping out, making excuses, claiming falsely to have already traveled, etc.

I started Friday with a very simple "I am interested in working with you" ASEM.

Here is Margaret's response:
Quote:
Dear Mark,

I am in Africa, and i am a woman, my name is Margaret Don.

Please do forward the following to me to show your acceptance.

Your full name.
Direct tel and fax numbers.
Home and Office address.

so that i will put in contact with the bank.
I wait your urgent response.

Mrs. Margaret Don

On Saturday, I sent Margaret the following:

Quote:
I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security for eight nations in west Africa (but I am based in London).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient. Most are small ($50 to $200) but some are over $1,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to Africa myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to Africa, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $2,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money. You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $500, and some are in excess of $1,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? What country are you in?

Mark

She (or he, or whatever) responded with enthusiasm:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

Compliment of the day to you, this is a done deal as long as i am concern, i am willing to work with you, yes if you realy mean what you saying, i am in Africa, Cote D,ivoire the capital. Abidjan,

like you said each one you send tell me your percentage, if i fail to send it stop working with, here is one thing i have to tell you, take my word for it, you must surely get your percentage.
looking forward to hear from you soon.

and i will give Email where you will be writing me.

The Abijan statement was confirmed by e-mail IP. I now wrote a letter providing the key fact I had previously omitted - the 8 countries I was responsible for - - sadly, the Ivory Coast was not one of them:

Quote:
Margaret:

This is excellent news! I can probably send you a list of 20 MTCN's on Monday, if you wish.

I assume you will want to use the name Margaret Don for all transactions?

The 8 African countries which I am responsible for are:
Benin
Togo
Ghana
Bukina Faso
Nigeria
Niger
Cameroon
Mali

Of these 8, probably the one with the best MTCN's is Nigeria, but Ghana is closest to you and it is definitely NOT BAD as a source of MTCN's. Mali has the fewest orphan MTCN's.

I cannot transfer an MTCN from country to country, as I think I told you in my last e-mail.

Tell me which country you wish to go to (and which city). I will then send you 20 MTCN's for that country, each with an amount of money listed, a question, and an answer. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will use the name Margaret Don for the recipient.

When you arrive in the country, you either send me an e-mail or call on the telephone (we have to be careful about telephone calls - if I am in my office at Western Union and get a call from you, it might be a problem!). I will then activate the 20 orphan MTCNs. Once I activate them, the MTCN is good for THAT DAY ONLY. I will send you a list of Western Union locations for whichever city you want.

Pick up only about 2 transactions at each location. If you pick up too many, it might be suspicious. After you have picked up all twenty, go to a MONEYGRAM office and send me 1/2 of the money. When I have picked up my share from Moneygram, I will then send you another list of MTCN's, with more money.

The beauty of this is that we can do it anytime we want to, and as often as we want to . Anytime you want to go home to enjoy your money, feel free. When you are ready to pick up some more MTCN's, let me know which country and which city you want to go to, and we can do it again.

Let me know when you are ready to go, and whether you wish to go to Ghana, Nigeria, or some other country.

Mark

He or she is suspicious:

Quote:
Mark,

okay how i am sure is not a setup, if you want me to leave cote d ivoire to Ghana, and pick up the money, the transportation is about 20\xA3 only going, not to talk about the bed and breakfast where i have to stay, but is okay if you promise me is not a setup, then i will give you name which you use to send it, we start on monday.
dont use margaret don.

I will give Email address you be useing to send the mtcns.
now i need your phone number, and i will give you mine.
tell me the best time to call you.
thanks.

I associated Jay Leno to field any necessary phone calls. But, in the meantime, he/she had a burst of further enthusiasm:

Quote:
Daer Mark,

I need to hear from you, so to how to organise my program for the week if you are realy serious,

Ghana ACCRA will be okay,

looking forward to hear from you soon.

all the best.

So, on Monday I provided the key proof of my sincerity:

Quote:
Margaret - My phone number is +(Jay Leno's Number).

Here are 20 orphan mtcn's for Ghana. THEY ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. I will activate each when you are ready to pick them up. They will only be active for one day.

(1) 04-18-22-66-47 amount $165.00
question: how old are you? 47

(2) 38-21-35-65-49 amount $215.00
question: favorite color? blue

(3) 73-54-26-19-09 amount $100.00
question: favorite food: chocolate

(4) 31-17-91-64-12 amount $50.00
question: What is love? God

(5) 71-82-41-90-33 amount: $150.00
question: Who is my friend? Max

(6) 37-24-16-88-59 amount: $75.00
question: Birthday? February 23

(7) 11-04-69-81-20 amount: $60.00
question: Where do I live? Paris

(Cool 49-34-23-71-77 amount: $125.00
question: Wife's name? Patricia

(9) 17-00-12-65-45 amount: $100.00
question: why? Wallet stolen

(10) 29-14-38-90-61 amount: $150.00
question: why? Because

(11) 01-54-73-26-14 amount: $100.00
question: What color is sky? Blue

(12) 37-19-21-46-07 amount: $50.00
question: Where an I? Africa

(13) 22-69-31-16-88 amount: $120.00
question: Name of President? Bush

(14) 79-62-81-33-14 Amount: $100.00
question: Who do I work for? UN

(15) 66-48-36-79-12 amount: $100.00
question: Who is Boxer? my dog

(16) 27-17-94-35-51 amount: $40.00
question: Favorite actor? Russell Crowe

(17) 31-28-08-74-16 amount: $100.00
question: Wife's name? Janet

(1Cool 91-22-45-13-87 amount: $100.00
question: Wedding date? Wednesday

(19) 20-03-41-59-12 amount: $150.00
question: Oldest son? Jesse

(20) 62-46-88-71-73 amount: $100.00
question: Favorite team: Arsenal

Like I said before, these are not active MTCN's because they are so old. I will activate them for just a few hours when you are ready to pick them up.

These total $2,150.00. Once you have sent me 1/2 of this amount ($1,075.00 - you may deduct the cost of the moneygram transmission), I will send you 20 more MTCN's - - and these will be much larger.

Mark

I thought the use of George Bush as president, in one of the test questions, was a nice touch - after all these are all supposed to be old, abandoned MTCN's.

Now, a new character "Angus" appears, with a new e-mail ddress, but but who continues to sign his name "Margaret":

Quote:
Dear Mark,

yes you have prove to me that we can work together,

here is the name you well use for sending the money.

Mr CH*KW*DI .C. ONY3KW3R3.

I will leave to Ghana tomorrow Morninig.
speak to you when i get.
next one will be send through this Email address. *****@yahoo.com.

thanks speak to you soon.
Margaret.

Now, I definitely wanted him to send me an e-mail upon arrival in Ghana, so here goes:

Quote:
Angus - Excellent news. I am marking all twenty MTCN's as payable to "Angus ****" right away.

As soon as you arrive in Ghana, please send me an e-mail (I will be in a meeting tomorrow so a phone call is probably not a good idea). It will take me about 20 minutes to activate all the MTCN's when I get your e-mail. So, send me the e-mail, wait 20 minutes, and start visiting Western Union locations.

Mark

I made a slight mistake in the foregoing e-mail. He wanted me to use the Ch*k*w*di name, and not the Angus name, as the payee. I sent a correction to him immediately. He responded:

Quote:
Yes, use Mr CH*KW*DI .C. ONY*KW*R*. for each an everyone of them.

Please do send the name i well use to send you owen share. and address..

one thing incase they ask where the mony was send from answer is united kingdom?

Here is my phone number +********.
i did give a call about ten munites ago but no answer. is okay i will not call you during the day.

make the MTCN.s to ready for wednesday. morning. as from 8.am.
it will take all day tomorrow to travel to Ghana. i will Email as soon as get to Ghana
here is one thing i have to promise you, it is a done deal.

all the best.

Now, I gave him totally bogus info concerning where to send the fictitious 1/2 of the fictitious money that he is going to send me:

Quote:
Ch*kw*di - Use the name "Mark **" for my share. I am in London England - 723 Silver Lane.

Where the money was sent from? I will make sure each one shows that it came from London, England.

I will be standing by for your e-mail on Wednesday morning, and will promptly activate the MTCNs.

Mark

Then, the big e-mail that I had been hoping for:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

I am now in ACCRA i arrive in about five munites ago so i am waiting to hear from you. in case if they ask me the name of the sender? please let me know, if theres name or not. work start by 8 .am in he morning
go ahead to activate them.

Mr Ch*kw*di.

IP address confirmed!

Unfortunately, Wednesday was a day that I had some other obligations, and could not pay attention to this bait. Jay Leno stepped in and helped out. From the mugu:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

Good moning, i am ready. please can you comfarm

Jay responded by asking "Are you in position?" After receiving assurances that the mugu was in position, Jay wrote (using my e-mail address):

Quote:
Please wait where you are, We are having a surprise audit here in the office, I am unable to activate them immediately, Please hold on I will mail you once they have been activated.

The mugu is beginning to worry:

Quote:
Okay, i am waiting but please remember i have to send yours today, i have to go to ten defferent western union today to pick them up and then go to moneygram to send yours.
ONE MORE THING the Name of the SENDERs!!!
THanks.

Memo to self - do try to remember to send names of senders next time I do this modality. Well, at least the mugu had a good day:

Quote:
Hi Mark,

Such a good day, remember i told you i have to leave my business to come to Ghana, same as yesterday i travel all the way from Cote D'iovire down to ACCRA, for 12 good hours, siting in on bus. secondly staying at hotel i am paying for it, this is to let you know, i am ready to leave, if it is a joke, thats was a nice one.

you sound real on your mail, is like someone you did this with in the past, did not keep hes promise, but everyone is not the same everything in world worth a try.

have a good evening.

And now he is checked into a comfortable hotel. Jay is, of course, on top of the situation:

Quote:
Angus

They will be activated tommorrow, I am sorry for the inconvience, if you are serious regarding the transaction stay there over night and claim the MTCN's tommorrow.

Mark

You know, the guy still believes in it:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

Okay i will stay till tomorrow, but please make sure is done in the morning. if all goes well any part of Africa you want me to go i will, to make sure we both get paid. waiting to receive you confirmation mail in the morning, use the name ch*kw*di.c.ony*kw*r* to send it. and make sure you put the sender name.
thanks
all the best.

Well, one of us is up bright and early the next morning:

Quote:
Mark good morning!

i beleive this morning will be the best time fo us to start,

Personally, I choose to sleep in. Apparently, he is about to have enough, but there is still so lingering belief:

Quote:
Mark,

i need to hear from you, i am checking out of my hotel by 12.00 this afternoon. by 6.30 i am on my way to Cote'Diovire,

Angus,

I choose to ignore him - Jay Leno and I are discussing a follow up bait for this loser, and it is critical that the "Mark" character suddenly go silent.

At last, frustration:

Quote:
Dear Mark,

To tell you the trught, you name do not sound like one British, number one, and when you come England, thats London, address ends with something like we 52 su15 or se 54, theres notting line than thire, so you are American, you know what? get a life, working with the police, or FBI or what ever they call it, is not my business, we run things here in Africa. is like you are a wanka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. jack off.

Angus ****.

Actually, Angus, my baiting name does sound British - - well, technically Scottish.

Now, if all goes well, Jay should be contacting this loser soon to advise that "Mark" was arrested for fraud, and that he is detective who can bestow reward money upon those who have evidence to use to convict "Mark". Hopefully, "Angus" will fall for it - - and we might even get a second safari.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've twigged a few lads with this lad, but I think I have one who will travel. In my opinion, this is the Copernican revolution of baiting. The greatest thing since M7CN Secure/$ecure $hield.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an excellent modality! Good luck with the next step!

Easter Egg 2013
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an old post, so I hope Bruin finds it still, but I had a question about this modality. I am thinking of trying a new character with this modality.

Do you find it difficult to get them off their "business offer" that they are offering you onto your offer to them? How do you make it seem legit that you aren't interested in their offer for millions of dollars, but instead want the few thousands you can get with your Orphan MTCN plan?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait it up - I have never had any difficulty getting a mugu off his own proposition, and getting him to accept mine. This is basically every mugu's (non-sexual) fantasies come true.

One responded "Please don't ever leave me for life!"

Seriously, you exchange a couple of e-mails, then tell the mugu "I have now decided that I can trust you with the truth. I work for Western Union. . . . " so forth and so forth.

Bruin

[Edit to Add - basically, I think that when the mugu realizes that my character works for WU, he thinks that my character is already aware that his transaction (and his millions of dollars) are both equally bogus.]

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes sense! Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna try my luck with this modality.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know how it comes out!!

Bruin

South Africa

Bait Runner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish happy travels to all your lads.

I haven't been able to get this to work, mostly due to lack of time. My hope is that if I can get a lad to travel to the first location I can immediately put him on the defensive:

"Holy sh*t - I'm being audited because someone has been trying to access those numbers already - did you let someone know about this??!! You're going to have to go to (another location 150 miles away) tomorrow or else the whole thing's gonnal blow sky high - if you screw this up I swear I'll send some after you - etc. etc."

Maybe I can even get the lad paranoid that he's pissed off some big local players who were counting on their piece of this action. My thinking is that before the lad can start to doubt my story he has to prove himself to me.

Nothing's good enough for our lads...
dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bruin - just so you know this is a sweet tool Very Happy
Lads are all in a tizz ... which makes for much slappery.

Apparently lads are doing the unthinkable and googleying the orphan MTCN's that we give them. Some have found threads here ... Shocked

I'm telling my lads that if they do something insane like check the MTCN then it will void the record - and trigger a security flag with western onion.

Of course it won't and we won't know either ...
Maybe it's time we marry this to an orphan MTCN check page ... ?
When lads log onto the site we capture IP's (for safaris) and issue them a warning that
the orphan record has now been red-flagged and disabled - security is being alerted, their IP is being logged ... "Please wait until security arrives ..." Give them gas. Evil or Very Mad

I doubt many members are familiar with steganography soooo .... this might help us hide what we doing on WIMP'y fake orphan MTCN's.

Generate your own unique fake orphan MTCN's and impress the lads Very Happy

Try this in EXCEL...

Name any cell FILLER -

I chose »¤» as a filler string because it is a real cow when it comes to reading numbers on either side. Screws with your vision. Copy it straight from here otherwise use ALT-NUMERIC KEYPAD or insert SYMBOLS from the menu ribbon.

This formula will generate a two digit random number between 00 - 99: =TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00")

Use this string to separate the two digit groupings: »¤»

So the formula for the 10 digit orphan MTCN is :
    =TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00")

Copy the formula downwards and produce as many MTCN's as you want. Each will always be unique and random (theoretically).

Now really mess with your lad and send his list as an image file like this:

The lad has to manually enter each number and that leaves lots of room for errors.

If you feel motivated post the image file here rather than the orphan MTCN code. Can't search for a string inside an image file.

HTH

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I am computer challenged -- it took remedial lessons for me to learn how to turn a computer on.... I think I will stick to creating random numbers the old fashioned way - by hand!

Bruin

South Africa

dogsbum
NN's whore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Naaa ... how about a nice hard to read list of 200 random MTCNs?
This image file can be sliced and diced to suit your needs.

I used red because it is a cow to read.
There is a row counter to the left - best trim that off anything you give to lads.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Make a lad cry today and God will reward you.]</a>
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zombie or Steward (real) returns - you decide.
Steward is a Delete sensitive material regarding identity - Steward

Exproba tuos pusiones saepe et quam saevissime!
(Slap lads often and as hard as possible!!)

Miseria et tardum letium omnibus factoribus doli!
(Woe and a slow death to all scammer lads!)
(Thanks Otterfan for the Latin)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I shall send it at the same size you posted it on 419eater.....

Bruin

South Africa

nastyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been doing alot of reading on this forum.. You people are wicket...lol
I would love to see the continuation of the Lad... I'm sure the 12 + 12 hours of travel plus motel and meals were enough...
This would make for a good movie...lol
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dogsbum wrote:
@ Bruin - just so you know this is a sweet tool Very Happy
Lads are all in a tizz ... which makes for much slappery.

Apparently lads are doing the unthinkable and googleying the orphan MTCN's that we give them. Some have found threads here ... Shocked

I'm telling my lads that if they do something insane like check the MTCN then it will void the record - and trigger a security flag with western onion.

Of course it won't and we won't know either ...
Maybe it's time we marry this to an orphan MTCN check page ... ?
When lads log onto the site we capture IP's (for safaris) and issue them a warning that
the orphan record has now been red-flagged and disabled - security is being alerted, their IP is being logged ... "Please wait until security arrives ..." Give them gas. Evil or Very Mad

I doubt many members are familiar with steganography soooo .... this might help us hide what we doing on WIMP'y fake orphan MTCN's.

Generate your own unique fake orphan MTCN's and impress the lads Very Happy

Try this in EXCEL...

Name any cell FILLER -

I chose »¤» as a filler string because it is a real cow when it comes to reading numbers on either side. Screws with your vision. Copy it straight from here otherwise use ALT-NUMERIC KEYPAD or insert SYMBOLS from the menu ribbon.

This formula will generate a two digit random number between 00 - 99: =TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00")

Use this string to separate the two digit groupings: »¤»

So the formula for the 10 digit orphan MTCN is :
    =TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00") & filler & TEXT((RANDBETWEEN(0,99)),"00")

Copy the formula downwards and produce as many MTCN's as you want. Each will always be unique and random (theoretically).

Now really mess with your lad and send his list as an image file like this:

The lad has to manually enter each number and that leaves lots of room for errors.

If you feel motivated post the image file here rather than the orphan MTCN code. Can't search for a string inside an image file.

HTH

Howdy. Can you please help me with this excel function. i have tried and tried but i know i am doing something wrong.
Thanks so much!

Kevin

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if this works.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH no! I was busted!!!! LOL

Guy u are fuck ok dont u write me again LOOK AT THIS I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THIS TYPE OF PENSON U CAN NOT PLAY ME OK

I JUST LIKE YOUR FORMAT DONT WORRY U WILL GET SOME ONE WHO U WILL EAT OK

Removed large quote of original post - Branwen

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read he wants you to write him again .. and again .. and again .. Very Happy

Ask him what he means with 'formats' and stuff.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like he said,

Quote:
DONT WORRY U WILL GET SOME ONE WHO U WILL EAT OK

kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BINGO! I currently have a lad from Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast waiting for the activations in Accra as we had a 'surprise' audit here ourselves. Any ideas?

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider this option: your original corrupt WU employee suddenly goes silent. Frustrated mugu goes home. In about a week, frustrated mugu gets an e-mail from "Inspector Clusoe" of Scotland Yard/FBI or whomever.

The Inspector writes "We have arrested [insert original baiting character's name here] on charges of attempting to defraud Western Union. He succeeded in erasing his computer hard disk, but we found a slip of paper in his possession with your name and your e-mail address on it. On behalf of Western Union, let me state that WU is not interested in prosecuting you at all. Instead, Western Union is offering a reward of $10,000 for information leading to the conviction of [original baiting character]. If you are interested, I will fly to [insert name of mugu's country] to meet with you, videotape your testimony, and deliver the check."

Obviously, if the mugu takes up on it, the meeting place will be somewhat difficult to get to. Simba's Safari Camps are an excellent resource on this board for scheduling a meeting with your mugu. They provide reservation confirmations, luxurious accommodations, fine dining provided by world-class chefs, and have wonderful web pages highlighting their attributes.

Of course, when the mugu actually shows up at the safari camp, he tends to be somewhat disappointed.....

Bruin

South Africa

kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. I will do this.

kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had extreme success with this, I have to thank you. It's brilliant.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! You have made my day!

Bruin

South Africa

Bertje

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the ressurection of an old post, but just wanted to say

Thanks Bruin!

Great read, and I'm gonna give this a go myself.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic