SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Threads from this board are being indexed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ariyahokamoto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone else realize that threads from the board get indexed? Wouldn't a half smart lad do a quick search on something like MR. GOMER and realize whats going on and ruin the world of baiting?

Maybe this is for the Mods or site Admins, but you might want to consider. This could easily be controlled with your robots.txt files.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the point is that we want stuff to be found, as you may have noticed, some scammers are also found on here.
Additionally, there's several of the boards on this forum that require a login, those can't be indexed by search engines. So if you want to hide certain info about a running bait from google, just post in those boards.

And most lads just can't be bothered to google themselves.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ariyahokamoto!

Most lads are in cafes and are much too busy scamming. They also don't get the concept that we do what we do for nothing. We also need to be found by victims. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad we are mass baiting found one of his "victims" posting here. He dropped that particular baiter but kept all the others. Smile go figure.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ariyahokamoto. Very Happy

Yes, we're fully aware that the parts of the forum not behind a log in are being indexed. That's the best way to spread the word about internet fraud and scambaiting.
We encourage any baiters worried about their scammer doing searches to just not post the name and email address of ongoing baits.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As others have said, it is by design - we want stuff here to be easily indexed, and occasionally obfuscate any really distinctive names if they could derail a bait. But 95%+ of lads never find us, and can't really believe we do this not for monetary gain, so move on with the next format. In the meantime, indexing this forum may make a victim realise it's a scam (happens every now and again we get someone posting a big thanks), and it's all worthwhile...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic